[m] Search and Destroy [j]
[html]
Honest to god i will break your heart, tear you to pieces and rip you apart!

OOC: Mature for curse words and uh, the subject matter within this post, and probably future posts as well.

Word Count → 540

It'd been some time since she had been here. She remembered it all, from the moment she had decided to run away to this moment where she was coming back to the borders. A crooked grin sat on the slave master's face, her loyal subject following behind on all fours, a rope around his neck, a hopeless look on his face. All she had to do was tell him to smile, and he would do it. All she had to do was say a word and he would obey, or she would hurt him. It's not like he didn't like to be hurt anyways. Sometimes he'd go and do things just so she would hit him. In her eyes he deserved this lowly lifestyle as nothing but a dog, a pet to her. After all, that's all the man was good for. He was nothing but a dog anyways, always wanting to fuck everything he saw, including the young curvy, under-aged woman. Needless to say, she had already experienced the man and his sex several times, and found herself being the one whom would get rougher during 'playtime' with him. What are we doin' here master? the man dared to ask the Optime woman whom held the rope that was tied around his neck. We are gonna join here, my slave. it was rare that she ever called the male by his name. It'd be surprising if she even remembered it.

She came to the lands that she had dwelt in for some time before departing because of her stupid father and his ignorance for how important she was and how her word was supposed to be law. She wondered who was still around, and she wondered if her step mother, Naniko still lead the pack. By the scent that stunk up the borders, Naniko was alive and well. A few other scents had faded though, for there were less scents that she had recognized now. She did smell the distinct stench of her father, brother and sister though, and it made her grin grow on her chin. Slave, you finally get to meet my family. My father, brother and sister. My mother too. Though she's not my birth mother, she still claims us as children. the woman spoke to the golden 'serpent' that was her slave. She had thought his name was 'Snake' several times because of his snake-ish ways and his tattoo that hugged his arm. Again, she could care less of his name, she was prone to call him whatever came to mind first.

Esme found herself tiring of walking, so she would stop in her tracks and look back at the strong, wolf male that had been claimed by the young princess. Carry me. she ordered and waited to be picked up, and the other optime luperci nodded his head and he walked to her, and picked her up. He did so with ease and he stood there at the borders. Howl for Naniko. she spoke. She wasn't going to call her mother herself. She was too above all of that. The golden wolf obeyed his master and called for the Angela of Anathema. Esmeralda might have gotten offended if any other had dared to approach her otherwise.

Image by J; table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.esma-omg .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.esma-omg p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.esma-omg .charname {font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister', arial, serif; color:#ffefec; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;text-shadow: .05em .00em .05em #000000;}
.esma-omg b {color:#ffefec; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.esma-omg {background-color:#50423b; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... smaomg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:427px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.esma-omg .inner {margin:225px 5px 0px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid none solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.esma-omg p.wordcount {color:#ffefec; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:335+ - Hehe. Me gots J joiner >Big Grin

After his recent encounter with the skinny female Anon along the borders, the Marbas had been struck by an idea that could potentially be of great use to the pack; if it worked. After a few trial and errors and some smaller scale practice runs, he’d sent the white bird in the opposite direction to him with instructions to scan half of the border whilst he checked the other side. Despite how often he described the albino crow as useless, he may have just stumbled across a means of putting the creature to good use. Walking along the soft dirt ground, he allowed his eyes to run lazily across the lands outside the border, not paying attention to the finer details unless something moved or caught his attention. Keeping to a slower pace than he normally set not to aggravate his healing ribs, he made gradual progress along his half of the border and couldn’t help but wonder if the bird was succeeding in it’s given task or not.

A call from outside the borders alerted him to the presence of another, altering his path alittle he began to head in the direction of the call guessing he was the nearest to whomever was by the border. Time passed and the dark male eventually padded his way over to the howls location to find a pair of canines instead of one. Lifting muscular arms, he crossed them over his chest and allowed himself a moment to stare at the odd sight before him; a clearly submissive wolf being used to carry some young female. Each to their own… he mentally shrugged of an inappropriate comments that had initially came to mind and kept his face blank of emotion.

“You approach Anathema borders….” He stated the obvious; though sometimes the odd canine wasn’t aware of Anathemas presence and so he found himself saying the sentence on the odd chance the pair were not aware of where they were. “Anything I can do to help you two?”

<style>
.Crow-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Crow-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Crow-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Crow-K-01 {background-color:#b8b8b8; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:513px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/349/alaki22.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 135px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Crow-K-01-border {width:515px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
Honest to god i will break your heart, tear you to pieces and rip you apart!

OOC:hee, alaki picks the bitch of all joiners.

Word Count → 420

She grew tired of waiting rather quickly. How long would it take her mother to get off her ass to come say hi to her daughter? Didn't Naniko still love her? Esmeralda had looked at the man's tattooed arm and she traced her fingers in the man's short fur there and she let out an exasperated sigh as she waited for her mother. She could only wonder why Naniko was taking so goddamn long. The only thing she could think of to do was to sit there and flick her slave's nose for no reason. Or maybe she should get elaborate and start to torture him right then and there. She would think hard about it but until she made a decision she had flicked the man's nose repeatedly. Daisuke flinched every time because she got progressively made the flicks become harder and harder. She would be in the middle of flicking the male again when the stench of another made it into her aware nose. Her floppy ears fell as far back as they could on her skull and the twisted princess's grin was wiped from her face. Instead a lifted lip was what was there. She noted the man's appearance as he dared approach her without her wanting him too.

She growled a horrible growl that made the tattered ears of her slave fall back on his head. He didn't want to be hit, not right now for not doing anything. You! How dare you come up to me! How DARE YOU! I did not call for you! I called for my mother! she spoke, her shackles rising on her back, her tail lashing from left to right as she wiggled out of the arms of her golden dragon-wolf. Who the fuck do you think you are? she asked, her smaller form obviously showing the male that she was very young. She didn't know how to watch her mouth, and she refused to. A princess shouldn't have to resort to such language, but Esmeralda was not the normal princess, nor was she playing by any rules not made by her. Get out of my sight. she ordered. She cared not of the rank, nor the importance of the male in front of her. She was practically born into Anathema. She practically ruled the place. At least in her mind she did. Esmeralda Acidic, princess of Anathema. The title fit her so well, even though it was not hers to claim. She'd learn this the hard way more than likely.

Image by J; table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.esma-omg .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.esma-omg p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.esma-omg .charname {font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister', arial, serif; color:#ffefec; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;text-shadow: .05em .00em .05em #000000;}
.esma-omg b {color:#ffefec; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.esma-omg {background-color:#50423b; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... smaomg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:427px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.esma-omg .inner {margin:225px 5px 0px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid none solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.esma-omg p.wordcount {color:#ffefec; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:368+
Alaki and his >:| face as he trys desperately not to loose his temper with her :')

Apparently this encounter wasn’t going to be a normal one of which he could breeze through and continue on with his day as if nothing happened. Frowning, he now scowled towards the pair, his temper spiked by the females words. Fighting for calm, he repeatedly reminded himself that the winner if the one whom keeps their cool and that he would only have to tolerate the little shit until Naniko got there, but even with the logic in his mind he couldn’t stop himself from pulling back his lips, his ears folding back against his skull and letting out his own growl, joining the female in her little pissing contest. “And how dare you speak to me in such a manner, child. He practically spat out the last part, judging the other by her behaviour rather than physical age.

With no subtlety, he wrapped a hand around his Katanas handle, lifting the blade slightly from its sheath in a manner of warning. “I am one of Anathema’s Marbas, that’s not who I think I am, that’s who I know I am. A better question would be who the hell do ya’ think you are to be so far up your own arse” the harsh words continued to roll off his tongue, his attempt at keeping his temper failing by the minute. Once more he reminded himself that he needed to act civil, regardless of how much of a brat the female acted. Sighing, he rolled his shoulders and then yawned, allowing the tension and anger fade from him. “I simply heard your call and was near enough to answer it. I suggest you mind you manners”

He prayed someone else came along soon. He wasn’t confident he could keep playing the mature and bigger canine for long. Despite how much of a tantrum the child was throwing, the darker male noted that the brat’s companion was remaining quite and he couldn’t help but pity the male for having somehow ended up stuck with such a nuisance. A small part in the back of his mind reminded him that Beyaz should be heading to his location soon, but he was to wound up to give the bird much thought.

<style>
.Crow-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Crow-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Crow-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Crow-K-01 {background-color:#b8b8b8; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:513px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/349/alaki22.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 135px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Crow-K-01-border {width:515px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
mall-caps;">from the Binds mall-caps;">of your Lowliness

He hadn't been doing much when the call of a man reached his ears, and so leaving his simple task was easy enough. The unfinished torch was dropped onto the ground outside of the caves so that the hulking beast Tuyul could go an meet yet another new possibility for the underground pack. Red eyes focused on the earth, on the trees, on the mountains and the sky...everywhere except for the border as he crossed the lands. It wasn't until a breeze passed, carrying with it a scent familiar enough, that he turned crimson gaze upon who might be there. In the distance, he witnessed the shapes of the dark, mated man who had the obnoxiously white animal to love and a large, golden creature. Neither interested him. What was interesting, truly, was the small cream body that was included amongst them. Esmeralda's disappearance had not been unnoticed by her father, and he had assumed her dead when she did not choose to come back to them, but he was clearly wrong.

As he approached, his ears caught the sound of the Marbas' harsh reprimand, and fury broached his usually calm demeanor. He could hear his daughter's complaining noises as he came to the rear of the apparently self-important Marbas, looming over the smaller man by nearly a foot of height. Rage seeped through the thick layers of fur that covered his body. "I suggest you go and find your hybrid lover, Marbas, before I remove your head from your shoulders with my hands." His Esmeralda was not exempt from the strangely fatherish protection that Ravesque offered his family, and he was not afraid of the young creature before him as he mocked his words. "You raise your voice to my children, to Naniko's children, and I can offer punishments you couldn't find in the underworld. Leave." He moved past the Marbas to look at his daughter, waving his hand dismissively to the warrior. "You're not needed anymore."

<style>
.ra-textual {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ra-textual-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ra-textual p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ra-textual b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ra-textual i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Astloch&v2);
</style>
[/html]
[html]
ooc: +5(566)

The man got grumpy right back at her, and Daisuke made a facial movement that suggest that Alaki not get grumpy with the girl not only because of what he would be ordered to do, but also because the woman knew how to annoy the shit out of anyone who didn't do what she said. Daisuke prepared to cover his ears because of what would happen. Her eyes started to water up then, as the male went on, spitting horrible words at the princess. She was not going to take this shit from some stupid Marbas. She didn't care about him being a warrior, about his stupid rank and who he thought he was. He thought he was a big shit. Esme doubted that the man had done much of anything to become what he was, and better yet, she didn't care. She and her childish ways made her hate this man right now. She did not want to see his ugly face again. Her hatred for the man was instantaneous, since he had disobeyed her. How dare he disobey her! Esmeralda shalt not be disobeyed. She started to whine, and to yelp at the top of her lungs after the man spoke his words to her.

It hadn't been long til her father, oh, her father had come in with his glorious black coat, and dashing ruby eyes. She loved her father in a way, but she hated him too for sometimes getting out of line with her. Like when she had run away, she had been mad about having to come inside from playing, and she wasn't having that so she left. Esme ceased her loud yelping that had Daisuke on his knees in no time. The golden man didn't even look up when she stopped though, for the new presence actually scared him. ”Daddy!” she chimed happily to her father, and she had scurried to his side. She was quite smaller than him, only coming up to about the middle of his chest now. She was still young so she knew she would grow still. She giggled at her father's words, and smiled at him, and she looked up at the male. ”Oh daddy! I would love to witness you punish this man, he was so mean to me! I called for momma to come, and he came instead, and I didn't want him. Why would he answer a call not for him, daddy?” she asked the giant that Ravesque was, her bright blue eyes looking up at her father's chin and his handsome face.

”He even was about to draw his sword at me daddy! Did you see that?” she asked, the plethora of questions to the gruff male. Esme snuggled her face into her dad's chest fur and then let out a content whine. ”I'm glad you're here. And that, his name is like snake or something like that. He's my slave.” she spoke to her dad, again looking up at him and then pointing to the golden wolf whom was sitting down on his knees. He dared not look above Esme's head, nor her neck. My name is Daisuke, sir. he spoke, almost quietly because he was scared that Esme might come over and attack him for speaking when not spoken to. She didn't though, she was too distracted by her father and what he might do to this Marbas creature.

”speech”

[/html]
(+3 - Exit Alaki o.o)

Behind him a male approached, carrying the scent of Anathema with him. Turning slightly, blue eyes narrowed as they took in the sight of the larger male’s form. Staring at the newcomer for a moment in silence, he waited for the other to stop throwing around weightless treats and pointless commands; regardless of the darker male’s connections, he was of a higher rank and he’d bloody well earned his place within the pack; it was not self importance but pride of his position and he would not allow someone to step upon that of which he’d worked for. His jaw tensed slightly as his limited control finally snapped and all self preservation and concern for his hidden injuries lay forgotten. But before he could speak his mind, the lower ranked male had dismissed him and moved over to his esteemed daughter. Slowly, he allowed for the Katana to fall back into its sheath; the brat was directly related to pack members and thus was pack, therefore ruling out any and all violent retaliations his mind had pictured.

Looking upon the arrogant duo, the grey toned male shook his head slightly from side to side “If you’re a parent then you should teach your child to behave some.” He instructed the other, completely unconcerned by the male’s threats. Sure, he wasn’t in the best of shapes, but if the black male wanted a fight he was more than willing to give as good as he got. Within his mind, he’d done nothing wrong and he would more than defend himself if need be. “And if your child was related to someone of the pack, she should have simply said so instead of throwing a hissy fit.” His clipped tones of voice said all he would on that matter. Turning to leave, he shouted over his shoulder, “And you are of no position to tell me what to do.”

With that final note, he left, shaking his head as the childish devil turned into a suck up angel at her father’s arrival.
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

She passed the seething male as he made his way back toward home. Naniko didn't stop to ask him what had happened, assuming that he had come from some other area or had other thoughts on his mind and that he did not want to be disturbed. He looked disgruntled, to say the least...and as she approached the group she wondered what had happened to make Alaki so upset. Had it been these canines that were gathered? She didn't know Ravesque to pick fights with others over petty reasons, but perhaps something else had happened.

As the group came into view, she spotted the familiar face of Ravesque alongside another. "Esmeralda?" The girl had grown considerably since she'd seen her last, but she was definitely recognizable. Her markings were distinctive, and had always been. "And who's this with you? Have you returned?" She was curious about what the female had been up to since she'd last seen her. "I didn't know where you'd gone off to, girl" She said, her frown beginning to turn into a smile. She was happy to have her daughter-figure back...but was Esmeralda as happy to see her?

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]

Oooh, Ravesque, you'sa dick.

There was no arrogance in the way that Ravesque conducted himself, simply an obvious and rational sense of being right. When the Marbas spoke, Ravesque merely rolled his eyes. He did not care for those who were all bark and lacked a bite, for those who tossed around a power that they didn't have — this black man may have been a Marbas, but his rank amongst the warriors held no bearing on Ravesque. Ravesque was a Tuyul, not a Dasa. There was no similarity, there was no higher ranking, it was something fabricated in the head of what was proving to be an idiot. And further more, he had tried to tell the Acidic how to raise his child, a laughable idea. He was a father some six times over, not some recently mated man who had no hope of spawning. His line would progress with strong will, and though he would not allow his children to disrespect he or Naniko, he cared little how they conducted themselves with others — they were, in the eyes of the world, adults.

Naniko's presence did nothing to ease the frustrations of the man, and he allowed her to speak while calming himself internally. Naniko seemed happy to see the lilac-spotted young adult, creating a sort of vague cheer in the air that helped in his attempts. A sigh released from his jaws. "Your Marbas feels entitled to something, Naniko; best to curb that before I do." It was strange to hear such a threat from him, usually he was so passive, but the simple idea that he — older, wiser, and (in the red eyes of the Acidic) more physically able — was bound to the same rules of respect that one of the Warriors might have been did not settle well in the stomach of the man. It was not how it'd been before. Change was something shunned.

<style>
.ra-textual {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ra-textual-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
ooc: Demonic bitch child. WHAT HAVE YOU CREATED? +3

Esme looked past her father to the stupid Marbas creature that still stunk up this would be much happier reunion if he hadn't ruined her homecoming. Esmeralda snorted at the male and stuck her tongue out at him in a mean way and gave a 'hmph' sound. ”No princess should have to deal with such rude warriors.” She growled in her immature voice. Her form pressed against her father's as she stood there and watched the man walk away after telling her father that he should teach her how to act. Esmeralda's behavior was completely acceptable in her own eyes, so she snorted at the man and then crossed her hands over her chest instead of hugging her father. ”I do say that he should learn his manners, like Snake over there. Nice and silent and out of the way.” the woman spoke to her father, snorting softly before her mother had come waddling over with her protruding belly. She cocked her head, and got excited. So that's why it was taking her so long! Her face brightened up, and she wagged her fluffy tail. She then bounced from her father's side to her mother's, and she smiled the most charming smile she could put on her lips. She was quite the mood changer, from whining and yelping to bright and happy again.

She looked up at her tall mother and she wrapped her arms around the woman's torso as much as her little arms could reach. Naniko asked her questions, and she let her cyan eyes fall on her adoptive mother, pretty much the only mother she knew. ”Yes, mother I'm back. That's my slave boy, he doesn't matter much. He shouldn't even get a rank or anything.” the spoke to the woman. Daisuke barely deserved to even be acknowledged in the woman's eyes. She looked at her mother's protruding belly. ”I'm getting baby brothers and sisters, momma, daddy?” she turned to her father, and wondered if she was getting siblings that would be related to her, or if they were of someone else's blood.

”And momma, I got lost in the mountains, I couldn't find my way home.” she added on, whining slightly after she had spoken the words to her mother. ”I was scared til I found my slave boy over there.” she ended with that note.

”speech”

[/html]
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

lol@Mr. Slave

The little girl had known no other mother, as Cinder had been killed very early on in her life. Naniko had provided for her for a short time before she'd disappeared...so it made sense to her that Esma would see her as a mother. She was about to pop out another litter of pups, this much was true...but momma Naniko had enough love to go around. "Well I'm glad that you found your way back. And this is your Slave, hmm?" An intriguing idea. She'd thought of using animals as workers in the cave system...but hadn't yet implemented the idea. Esmeralda having her own personal guardian at her age was a good thing, in Naniko's eyes.

She looked to Ravesque at his words, shrugging. "He was doing his job...defending the border, I suppose. He was here, then? She inquired before turning back to the girl. " I apologize if he was rude to you, my dear. But I'd rather my warriors be rude and suspicious than to take crap from anyone. Keeps outsiders on their toes." She didn't know how else to explain the Marbas' actions to the pair. He had been doing his job, intercepting at the border as he'd been told to do by Naniko herself. "In any case...welcome home, Esmeralda. Please come inside so we can get you settled into a den with...Mr. Slave"

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]

Esmeralda spoke of her return and of her new slave, and Naniko replied to both her adoptive daughter's words as well as those of the daughter's father. Ravesque cared little about what his daughter said — it was Naniko's apathy that caused a faint change in the man's stance and expression. Where apathy had stood, his features hardened, and instead of giving a acknowledging grunt, he was silent. Silence from Ravesque, unless he had not been spoken to from the beginning, was never a good thing. It was firm silence that indicated a poor mood, and it was firm silence that the two females received from him. He watched the horizon line, allowing them to speak to each other while he simply listened on.

It was only Esmeralda's comment upon siblings that elicited a response from the Acidic. His eyes found his lilac-spotted child and shook his head subtly. "They aren't our blood." It was the easiest way to tell the girl that he and Naniko weren't producing another blood relative for her to add to her tree — this was a fact that, while he accepted Naniko's choices and her freedom, sat unpleasantly somewhere in his stomach. It was a subconscious desire to bar her from the beds of other men, one that sprung from both his unspoken and unrealized affection for the Queen and their already grown son, and it was not a desire he acted on, as the two of them were free to do as they pleased and do them they did.

A large hand lifted to rub against his face for a brief moment, large body turning back towards the mountains. "I still have room in my den if you decide you'd like to come home; your pet sleeps outside of it, though. It's my place, not his." The passive Ravesque was, first and foremost, still a man and his distaste of other testosterone producing creatures within the boundaries of his home was (he hoped) understandable.

<style>
</style>
[/html]