The Return Home
Forward-dated to July 21, 2011
[html]

Word Count :: 340+ :: Post order Saxif, Shiloh, Leon

When the borders of her home had been past a sigh of relief had escaped the ivory huntress. Her heart settled into a rhythmic calm knowing that her Shiloh was now safe and sound. Little did she know though that she was returning to a home now changed? The perfect home now flawed and disrupted. In that moment though she was happy as Shiloh and she dismounted their horses. She felt the scarred girl gently place her hand in her own and Saxif squeezed it softly. Something that always made her smile warmly as the small hand would sneak into hers. She leaned over and whispered softly into the girl’s ear following with a soft lick. You are absolutely adorable my love. The thoughts of what people thought of them were absent from her mind for her loving pack she was sure would be approving of their new found love.

As they lead the horses back to the stables JagerMeister attempted to protest. He had seemingly enjoyed his time away but now they were back to where he had begun here. She felt for the horse but quickly thwarted his displeasure. Now, now boy you’ll be out again before you know it. She groaned at the pain that shot across her back from her left shoulder blade that was freshly bandaged. She quickly ignored the ache as it subsided into a dull sting. She licked Shiloh in hopes to let her know that she was fine, the wound would heal and she would bare the scars in great pride.

When they approached she quickly sought out the male who kept the stables. She would be extremely pleased to announce her new bond with the scarred girl. The night before her departure she had known though surprising was the act of pure spontaneity. Their emotional bond she felt was more that of a pair of best friends than anything else. Therefore Saxif was excited to inform her friend of the joyous change her life, blissfully unaware of the events that have passed.

<style>
.freebietable-a03 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z7WRC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a03 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a03 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a03 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
WC:359

Shiloh smiled as she lead Katelyn into her stall. She was mated and in love. Saxif was hers and she loved her with all her being. She carried her own scars from the bear attack but she was more worried about Saxif's wounds then her own. She stroked Katelyn before telling her she would be back later as her ears perked as she heard Saxif gasp in pain. She was at her side in moments, her hand gently stroking Saxif's injured are softly. The lick Saxif gave her was to calm her nerves, to assure her that she was ok. She had tried to best to heal Saxif's shoulder and side but knew her mate was in pain. "We should go to Mizu Sax...I could only heal you so much and I need Mizu to check out your shoulder and make sure nothing is wrong," she said hugging her from behind.

They were suppose to be finding Leon to tell him of their mating, that they were in love and cared for each other. She nuzzled Saxif softly, before licking her and putting her hand in hers. The trip had brought them closer, the love that burned within each of them growing more and more each day. The attack had made Shiloh know just how much she needed Saxif in her life, needed the love she made her feel every time they were together. Both Katelyn and Kyra had grown used to the ivory huntress that had become part of her life. Shiloh didn't know what would happen if Saxif left her for someone else but Saxif made sure to tell her almost every waking moment that she would never leave her, never hurt her and that she loved her with all her heart. Shiloh knew Saxif could see pass her scars and pain and need and enjoyed her as she was. She was her world and Shiloh knew it was time to tell the pack that they were mated. Shiloh was worried about how Leon would take it but knew Saxif would keep her calm enough to talk to him. Now if only they could find him...
[html]

OOC; im guessing its sometime in the morning Big Grin, 5+

Injuries; Three broken fingers on his right hand, four sets of deep gashes on his side and stomach, bite marks in the side of his neck just missing the jugular, and on his face which will permanently scar. A lot of shallow gashes and cuts everywhere, his tail is also broken at the tip.

As soon as he woke up he was assaulted with pain from various places on his body. He'd ended up laid on his tail and now the broken appendage was throbbing insistently and brought a low groan from him. He rolled over and removed himself from his hammock the act of it tearing open a few of the healing cuts and causing them to bleed. He grit his teeth against the pain and began his daily morning exercise, he knew if he didn't try to keep the skin pliable and supple he would lose his range of movements to the scar tissue as it formed so by doing his exercises even though it pulled open the healing skin, it made the body have cause to form more skin and so leaving him with his full range of movements. The downside to this was it left him aching, bleeding and in pain by the time he had finished.

When he was done the man staggered against the wall and held onto it to keep himself upright, panting heavily as the rows of stitches in his side and stomach twinged painfully. The man rubbed his aching face as he limped towards the door, not willing to let his injuries get in the way of his duty to the pack, even if there was some fake bastard usurper trying to lead. The man muttered to himself in spanish and again spat at the floor, their guardians could beat him up as much as they wanted to but he would not change where he stood. His anger was good though, it kept him up and moving as he harnessed it almost like nourishment, however it still seemed to take forever for the injured man to simply make it to his own front door and outside into the morning air..

Getting halfway to the stables had him almost blacking out and the man had to admit defeat and take a break for several minutes to stop his head from spinning and the blackness from creeping in. Finally he felt he could carry on and began limping forwards again. Grunts of pain came from the man's mouth with every awkward step. After what felt like a lifetime he came into sight of the stables and to his surprise and joy saw both Saxif and Shiloh, returned from their journey with the mare and stallion he had brought them both. The man shouted out to them waving a hand in the air just as his knees gave in and he face planted into the ground.

Cursing in his home tongue he spat out tufts of grass and dirt and pushed himself up with his hands, biceps shaking under the strain. On his own he managed to push himself up to his knees but when he tried to lift himself up anymore his body wouldn't respond to him. He growled angrily at his weakness and punched the ground furiously before trying again to stand and only achieving another stumble forwards onto his hands and knees.

León does. "León speaks." León thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.leonstars b {font-weight:bold; color:#150d61; letter-spacing:1px; }
.leonstars .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.leonstars p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.leonstars {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ehY1v.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e0e6a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Out of Character, Word Count, Etc.

Saxif scented the wolf before she heard him; the wind had carried it toward them. As she turned she knew there was something off about his scent. Sure enough the male was a wreck even in the distance Saxif could tell this from the way he walked. She started to increase her speed toward the dual colored male. Her worry built like a wildfire. Her friend was injured, injured badly and who did this to him. Then he collapsed causing her to run to his side. You fool, what are you doing trying to head to the stables in this state. Who did this to you? She pulled his arm over her shoulder and helped him rise back to his feet. Shiloh get Mizu. She knew he had probably seen the healer already but figured her must need more of it.

Leon was quick to thwart the idea so Shiloh stayed and helped. She turned him toward his home. You need rest my friend. Worry not about your animals I can care for them while you sleep. She had done the stables with him plenty enough to know the duties that needed to be done. When they reached his home she settled him down.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Out of character text here.

Shiloh was worried about Leon, his wounds something horrible. Saxif should not be helping him with her own injuries and as Shiloh helpped the man back home she couldn't help but feel a bit of anger well up inside her. This was the man who had told her he couldn't love her then turned around and slept with Saxif. What was her mates relationship with the earthen toned male she so happened to share a house with.

She was silent as she and Saxif helped Leon back to his home. As soon as Shiloh had made sure both he and Saxif were ok and resting she set to work making a paste Mizu had taught her how to make to numb and heal wounds. She had collected the herbs on her trip back and knew both Saxif and Leon needed the pain killers. As she put a pot on the fire to boil some water she checked Leon's wounds, seeing some freshly opened cuts and a broken tail. She knew she could sew up his wounds and set his tail, always carrying the things to do this with her insted of her knapping kit she used to carry. "I'm sorry but this is going to sting. This paste will close your wounds and help you heal. It will also make you numb and drowsy. I have a tea boiling that will help you sleep and help heal,"she said as she applyed the paste made earlier to the bigger wounds. She kept her eyes down in fear her anger would show in her eyes. She didn't want Saxif to question her and as she put the rest of the paste in the water to make a tea she closed her eyes to calm herself.

[color=purple] "How did this happen Leon? These wounds aren't from a fight. I know they are from an animal, not a wolf though. A bigger animal. Not a bear like Saxif but something almost as big. Here... both of you drink this. It will help with the pain I know both of you are feeling," she said giving them a small cup with some of the tea. She had kept some of her old carved cups with her so that if she had to she could give others or herself tea. After she had checked Leon and did the best she could with helping him did she sit down on the floor by their feet and waited for Saxif to talk.

<style>
.shilohloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Also note, Leon does not know they are mates yet

300+

He tried to tell her that he was fine and alright but she was having none of it, Saxif pulled his arm over her shoulder and attempted to bear his great weight. The man tried his hardest to keep his legs beneath him and they wobbled alarmingly, he grit his teeth and pushed up with weakened knees, the whole process helped immensely when Shiloh also offered her structural support to him. It seemed to take a long time but eventually they reached his house and he slumped down into a moth eaten chair in the room that acted as both a dining room, kitchen and living room. He rested a head in his hand as Analise came out from thier room, attracted by all the commotion,

"Saxif!" The little Austral threw herself at her house mate of several months and gave her a hug, she was glad to see her back and safe. Then she moved to sit on the arm next to her father and look him over worriedly, shifting out of the way when Shiloh came over with her herbal paste. He listened to her explain what it would do and nodded silently, even though she kept her eyes averted he could feel her anger, it made his fur prickle and the hairs at the base of his neck stand up, what could have happened for such raw emotion to be present? He stayed still as she applied the paste, trying not to wince or move much as it stung fiercely.

"A mountain lion attacked me, it was so strange. No provocation or anything, like that cat was moon crazy or possessed." He took the cup from her, with a nod of thanks, "While you were gone, a man from the Great Tribe came with several Guardians. He took over in the name of the Chief back in the Great Tribe. Dawali no longer leads, he is the lowest of the low ranks, Itawamba. The masters, have been demoted all the way down to Itse, Ralla's face.. I have never seen such an expression." He shook his head angrily and Analise placed a hand on his arm, it would do no good to get himself worked up,

"I gave my opinion, foul mouthed as it was.." Here he chuckled slightly, "I was attacked by one of the guardians, and forced to the floor, and all this..." He gestured to the wounds that littered his body and the gashes in his stomach and side that had slowly unraveling stitches, "..came back open and began to bleed once more." In his eyes the fire raged but his face was calm, he leaned forwards and looked down at Shiloh,

"You feel anger against me, why is this?"
[html]

Word Count :: 450+ :: Saxif's outburst comes after Shiloh responds.

Once Leon was settled into their common room she was quickly greeted by Analise. Analise! She exclaimed back slightly thrown off balance by the sudden hug. She awkwardly returned the embrace. She was glad to be home even with the shock of Leon’s injuries. She frowned as the girl sat next to her father. You shouldn’t let your father be wandering about in his condition. Her glare shifted to Leon. I’m keeping my eyes on you mister. She pointed her fingers to her eyes and then turned her hand to point at the white eyed wolf. As Shiloh started to tend to Leon she realized her attention had shifted away from her original goal when she sought the tall male.

Then he started to speak shifting the mood. The wounds were compliant to a feline. His tale then shifted to the current happenings of the pack. Saxif’s body sank into a slump as her mind whirred with questions. She felt the beast of her anger rising as he further explained. Her instincts as a hunter as a protector of her pack flew into high gear. Tyrants had invaded her pack. She looked to Analise as if to find conformation and she had. When the reality of the situation sunk in a light growl boiled in her throat. Once there was silence in the room she growled her words.

Shiloh where did I leave my bow? She had heard nothing after Leon finished his explanation. The fact that her mate seemed to be angry was oblivious to her as well. She punched the wall suddenly cracking the wood slightly from the blow. She wanted nothing more in that moment to destroy those who harmed her friend. Her eyes glanced between the three, stopping upon the green gaze of her partner. The disarming glare put Saxif into a state of actual thought instead of just emotion. It wouldn’t be wise to just rush off and begin a battle. What if she followed me? What is she received similar punishment that Leon had endured just for being near her? The thoughts set her into a settling frame of mind.

As her adrenaline dropped the pain in her hand became apparent. She flexed it at her side hoping Shiloh would not notice her discomfort. What kind of impression do you have of these invaders? She shifted her gaze back to Leon. She didn’t care to elaborate; any answer would be just a step closer to understanding the brutes that harmed her friend. She would hope to speak to many of her pack mates. This situation needed a more strategic approach. Her mind fell into a hard thought as ideas and plans began to form. She would have been fairly silent and disconnected for the moments to follow.

<style>
.freebietable-a03 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z7WRC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a03 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
Taking Shiloh out. Saxif and Leon can plan while she is gone Smile just a helper type thing. WC: 367

Shiloh was taken off guard as Leon asked her why she was so mad at him. She looked up at him with a mixture of emotions. Anger, hurt, guilt... she didn't try to mask them as she answered his question in the only way she knew how. "We are mated Leon... Saxif and I. I know what you did the night before we left. Its stupid of me to be mad at you but I am and I don't want to be. We came here to tell you..." she said as Saxif asked for her bow, her sudden anger only making Shiloh's worse. She glared at Saxif before rising, not seeing Saxif punch the wall in her anger. Shiloh kept her own growl of frustration to herself as she made for the door. She knew Saxif and Leon would need time to talk with out her present and the way Saxif was angered was much like their time in the field.

The golden orange monster that was her rage had surfaced again and this time Shiloh would not be there to calm her with her own anger rising the longer she stayed near Leon. She was protective of her mate but knew it was a pointless feeling she had towards her huntress. She knew deep down Saxif would take care of herself and would need time and space away from her. She missed her Mizu and Ayasha and Ralla, her only other friends in the pack beside Saxif and Leon. She looked back at her mate, then to Leon. She knew she still had feelings for the man but Saxif was her life now and what happened before they were together was none of her concern. She opened the door, turning away from them as guilt set into her frame, making her shoulder ache with the stress it brought her. No she would deal with these feeling on her own, hiding them from Saxif so she wouldn't worry. She would deal on her own like she used to before the fire. She would deal with her emotions by running. She shifted into her secui form and ran, ran till she collapsed from exhaustion knowing Saxif couldn't follow.
fail post -.- sorry

His words caused an explosion of activity from both girls and he leaned back, surprised slightly at both of thier anger. Shiloh's words were the one that had the most effect. He followed her as she went out of the door, limping heavily but too late to stop her racing off,

"Shiloh! Come back! SHILOH!" His shout was wasted energy however as she disappeared into the distance, his face twisted into anger and he whirled around on Saxif furiously,

"You let me mate with you while you were involved with Shiloh!?" His voice was tight and constricted as he was only just holding back his impulse to explode into swearing. His whole body bristled with rage, as he waited for Saxif to attempt to explain this to him in a way that would make it better.
[html]

Word Count :: 251 :: Out of Character text

Her ears pulled back when Leon’s anger released on her. She had been slightly shocked by Shiloh’s sudden departure. Had I done something wrong? She was confused so when it registered as to just what Leon had said she was speechless. Uh… His eyes narrowed on her quickly bringing her tongue back. No! No we weren’t mates when we got together. He gave her a disbelieving glare. Honestly if it wasn’t for you we might have never become mates. You remember how I was. She smiled unknowingly at the memory. At first she was clueless to his advances never fully getting an explanation as to how mating even worked. It wasn’t until Leon did things that made her instincts kick in that she got it. If it wasn’t for him she would have remained a confused friend with a strange longing for the female she now calls her own. She started for the open door even though she knew Shiloh was long gone. Her shoulders slumped as she looked in the direction she had fled. A long heavy sigh escaping her. I love her Leon. She turned to him her golden eyes completely vulnerable. What did I do? The reaction had been so quick and Saxif had been so out of it she didn’t hear a word Shiloh had said. Her lack of experience of being in a relationship completely showed in that moment. Even as a female others confused her greatly. Was this why I never had female friends before?

<style>
</style>
[/html]
He felt instantly horrible as she refuted his words, proclaiming the truth to his ears with and almost an innocence and confusion that was heart wrenching. His ears now fell to his head for a reason different than anger and shame crept up his neck, prickling uncomfortably at his morals. He offered Saxif an extravagant bow, hoping to make up in some way for his disgusting display of indecency,

"My apologies to you Saxif, and yes... I remember." He was not sure if of what he should feel about their encounter, although from her face she obviously was not regretting it. Leon however was another matter, she was only a short time older than his own daughter, and he was faintly repulsed by his own behavior. His intentions had been honorable at first but the addition of alcohol and the play fight had quickly muddied them and stirred up all sorts of unwanted feelings within him. He generally went for older female's, once who were not so young and untouched, her first experience should have been with someone dear to her, with Shiloh. Not with some old drunken horn dog that ran through women like they were cigarettes.

That was not to say he disrespected in any way, shape or form the females he slept with. No it was because of the very respect he held for them that he laid with so many of them, they were all beautiful and he wanted to experience all of them. But that was beside the point, the point was he never should have slept with her, and even now it came back to bite his behind as Shiloh was now upset with him and Saxif. Her eyes were so filled with pain that it hurt him to look at her. He returned himself to his armchair and rubbed his temples,

"I do not know Saxif, women are a confusing creature at the best of times." He gave her a wry smile.