Back to the norm
Eclipse was finding that structure in her life was exactly what she needed. Now that she was officially an adult, she had more responsibilities. One of which was a garden to be made, she had collected seeds at least of the summer plants. She was not able to plant them... she had been told late winter, early spring was best to plant seeds, they would grow better that way. She did, however, plant some herbs, she knew would only grow for a short time that summer, but would help her stock up her supplies. She wanted to start experimenting with REAL cooking soon. Right now she found what had once been a garden right next to her home! This excited her, as she could see the weeds, as well as a few of the plants turned wild. Though the weeds tended to choke off the life of any plant around it, there were some survivors but just barely. Eclipse felt the need to pull the weeds as soon as she found the garden. It looked barren now, with some flowering plants, and even a tomato plant that had seized it's own soil and kept from being overtaken by weeds. She started caring for the few plants that were there, while making ready for what would come for next year. She did experiment some and planted early, though she doubted they would grow, or grow right away.

She was on her knees, covered in dirt from head to toe, but she had a look of triumph over the skill she was learning. She was finally beginning to feel at home and she had even found that this place was much more exciting than Dahlia had ever been. There was so much to explore, to see, to understand, to figure out. It was starting to become great!
The young wolf felt good, really really good. in fact she felt amazing. Hana loped along the cracked sidewalk as she moved through the haunted town. Even though most of the buildings had paint chipping from the sides and the foundations cracked it still had a life to it. She could almost sense the life of the humans that had passed along the very same walkway as the female did now. She couldn't help but smile, peering into the empty stores left long abandoned as she moved. After meeting Saul she couldn't help but feel somewhat blessed. He was a kind soul she could tell form the instant she saw him, it only made her wonder what the others would be like. Hana continued to wander she noticed more. the buildings themselves had personalities to them, the arches and sharp edges of the roofs. it amazed her that someone could make something that glorious. Back home she wasn't allowed to go into the towns, her parent's said that they were evil and something to be avoided. the young wolf could never understood and then and she wasn't about to now.

Movement across the road caught Hana's attention. Not to far off was another wolf with back turned towards her. It was the light brown that had caught her attention, the color itself stood out in front of the white building that left her in a literal sense breathless. Focus...focus Hana back to the what really caught your attention in the first place.

Moving cautiously over to the other, giving a good five foot radius from the stranger before clearing her throat. " Hello there I'm Hana, I'm new here."

The young adult waited patiently with tail wagging and ears perked. Golden eyes glittering with curiosity that the stranger held.
[html]

WC:344 -
"(German)",, "English"
Table by Kitty.

It was rare that the earthen colored pup ever wandered into the towns of Ichika, for she preferred the wilderness to the concrete jungle. She also found the man-made towns and cities to be eerie places, especially since she had been raised to a family that strongly resented such alien outcrops. Although, she hadn’t the chance to be raised under the same dislike and saw a somewhat different side to the ancient metropolises: they were good jungle gyms! So on occasion she would slip into the towns and explore the dangerous obstacles that were the buildings, spurred on by adrenaline to enter the most rotted of structures and onto the most perilous of levels. If she survived she’d then skip on back into the shadows she’d come from, as if nothing had ever happened.

However, today she found herself moseying along in her own little world on the weatherworn yards that the humans had once manicured them so proudly. And as she walked along she soon came across the sight of a Luperci doing the same. Pausing, she watched as the chocolate pelted wolf yanked out weeds and tended the soil for new seeds. Having always found it interesting to see such humanized acts she quietly bounded across the street to get a better look. But, she was not alone as another female approached.

Seeing this the pup quickly slammed on the brakes and hid in the shadow of an old garbage can. She wasn’t always sure when it came to meeting strangers and carefully watched as the tawny female introduced herself. As she studied the newcomer she began to wonder she too was a non-Luperci. Although, she knew the werewolves took many forms, that of a lupine being one. Still, it would surely be a treat to find one.

But, the pup didn’t linger on the wonder for long as she began to inch closer, feeling more at ease in the—at least so far—gentle atmosphere. Eventually, she reached the same radius as the muted colored lupine and squeaked a friendly, “(Hallo).”

<style>
.Verloren-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Verloren-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Verloren-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#484417; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Verloren-K-01 {background-color:#8c8c8e; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/5552/vertable21.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 290px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Verloren-K-01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: My apologies for not replying sooner <3

She was still marveling at her masterpiece, though it was just a bunch of dirt when she heard a voice. Being caught off guard Eclipse froze for a second, her fur sticking out at end, until she registered it was a voice of welcome rather than hatred. Eclipse turned to see a pretty wolf standing only a few feet from herself. The wolf towered over her, though Eclipse was used to this, she was always short in stature. She smiled, at least she wasn’t the only new one here anymore.

“My name is Eclipse Soulstorm, I’m pretty new here too, my cousin made me come here, but I never lived here before.”

She said, stating a fact that possibly didn’t even need stating. Especially since she liked it here and she was very thankful of Saul for actually persuading her to come back with him. She had seen old faces, and it was wonderful.

“Where are you from if you are new here?

The girl asked, wiping herself, though she knew she wouldn’t get clean without a bath, but even the dust and dirt all over her did not change her appearance much at all. She liked being dirty anyway it meant she did something, even if it was just playing around in the dirt itself. She watched as another wolf crept up near them, now that she was finally aware of her surroundings, not much could pass her if she was. This was a puppy. Eclipse smiled. She used to be a puppy, but that was a long time ago, at least in her thoughts. She nodded her head to the younger of the thread

Hello! Who are you?

She asked, wondering if this puppy was here with her family, if anyone in the pack had more children, or if this one came with her family, or was kind of like Eclipse, she either left her family or was all alone in the world and wanted companionship (Not to mention food). Eclipse had been alone for a long time before Sqaul found her again.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]
Sitting down Hana couldn't help but smile at the one called eclipse, it was clear that she had been enthralled by her hard work. Though it seemed to be only a patch of dirt with few plants that struggle to grow the young female could see that it was the hard work that gave the young one. But she was somewhat shocked to hear that the other was also new. Golden eyes softened at the other

" Its a pleasure to meet you Eclipse. who is your cousin?" Tail wagging she stood and moved over to the other to inspect closer on the patch of dirt that the latter had been working on. " Are you making a garden here? I bet it will be lovely next spring."

When Eclipse spoke the female had to take a second to gather her thoughts, would the young one know exactly where she was talking about? After mulling it over for a moment she spoke. "Well dear I lived in the country a long way form here near a town called Winnipeg. I traveled a very far distance to come to this land, it was actually Saul who let me into the pack."

a small squeak startled Hana, turning she found a pup of earthy colors. the smile on the girl's face softened at the younger one, the pup was shy that was clear. Sitting down she nodded her head at the pup for her to come closer, it wasn't everyday that she could meet to new strangers in one moment. She spoke in the voice that she used with old friends or pups. " Why hello there sweetie." She was about to ask for a name when the other chirped up her question with a blunt response, this caused her to chuckle a little. "Yes please do tell us, My name is Hana."
[html]

WC:344 - sorry for the late reply I was without a computer for a while.
"(German)",, "English"
Table by Kitty.

Dark golden orbs brightened and a sweet smile parted the puppy’s maw when the older females accepted her greeting. Though, she was still a bit wary and covered her few steps closer to the two with a few joyful wags of her whip-like tail. Seeing no retaliation her smile widened and she confidently answered the russet lady’s query, “I’m Verloren.” As always her name rolled flawlessly off her tongue and even in her language’s flat accent it was delivered in an enthusiastic pitch. As well, when she went on in the common language the words flowed a bit more roughly, “I’m from Germany.” Of course that question hadn’t been fully directed at her, though she took the liberty of answering it anyway. She then tipped her head towards Hana and added, “Saul let me join too.”

“I came to Dahlia alone und haven’t met many others.” She softly nodded to herself, proud that her skills in English were coming along quickly. She may not have met many but she heard most. Of course, she was still in need of a teacher for she knew only the smallest of words. Even so, words were easy compared to sentences and still took her a bit of thinking to put even a simple phrase together. But, that didn’t slow the young lupine down and for what she couldn’t comprehend or say she made up for by flashing that sweet, innocent smile. Though, the one currently on her face was toned more toward delight.

<style>
.Verloren-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Verloren-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Verloren-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#484417; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Verloren-K-01 {background-color:#8c8c8e; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/5552/vertable21.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 290px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Verloren-K-01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
hey guys, sorry I'm writing this late but hey at least I'm writing right? haha. Oh and I was wondering if you guys wanted to go on a little adventure with me? i still have to do my task that I was assigned to by Saul and i need a pal to come with me. think it over deary's! And one more question I was wondering how you guys were able to put a border on your reply's It looks really cool but i have no idea how to do it. Sorry if it was short busy making a cake. Tongue

The lupine's tail wagged back in forth in a twirling whirl wind. Hana's smile split even wider across her face into her once well known Cheshire grin. So the pup's name is Verloren, what a pretty name. she thought to herself as she watched the latter with curiosity, in fact she said it a few times to herself just to feel the name roll off of her tongue. Once finished with the odd display she quirked a eyebrow at the younger one. " Oh so Saul let you in too? he's a good guy, he was very kind to me."stretching the female's tail thumped against the ground. "Germany huh? that's amazing. Hey would you teach me some German?" She tagged the last part of the sentence in as a after thought. Turning back to to eclipse she furrowed her brows in thought.

" Oh eclipse I was wondering if you had the time would you like to join me on a um...quest." She winced at the word, that defiantly wasn't what she wanted to say but she guessed it would do. " Saul told me to go to a place called Naiades' Islands and find a rock and bring it back. BuT i'm suppose to bring someone with me." Hana blinked at herself before turning to the pup again, in the back of her mind she imagined herself a spin wheel turning around and around. " Would you like to come also Verloren? It would a adventure." Her Cheshire grin was back in full action at the thought of them both coming. it would be a adventure in a sense, searching for a perfect stone to bring back to show Saul. the two could even find their own and maybe they would find some sea shells on the way. The though to sea shell's made her mind squeal with joy. Hana had never seen one before, and if she did find one she planned to make it a lovely keepsake.
[html]

Word Count » 408 :: OOC: Sorry discombobulated hopefully it makes sense.

It seemed that Saul had been the main gatherer of people from the outside to the inside, each of the three wolves had been influenced by him to join, including Eclipse, well especially her. He washer cousin and he had guilt tripped her into coming at first but to know he was genuinly happy to have her back made her want to stay all the more.

“Saul is my cousin, he was the one who brought me here as well. He gets around I guess.

She said smiling. She had been a native once, when she lived in Dahlia. She could tell however she was the only one in her luperci form, either the two liked being as wolves or they could not change, but the thought of them being unable to change bothered the girl, it was a gift to be able to have hands, and to stand upright, who couldn’t do such a thing? How was that possible? Whatever the case she figured they just like being on all fours. She turned to the older of the two and listened to her request and smiled.

“Oh, your initiation task? I might be able to help you with that, we should find a day to go then.”

She said, she was still clearly trying to figure out her own gardening skills right now, which was also a part of her own task she’d been given though, she had finished the actual task a little while back. She wasn’t going to leave the Verl out in any case. She would know how it felt to be left out, and alone, she’d been the only pup in Dahlia when she was there first, now it seemed quite full of them, though she was nearing the stages of adulthood, the closest she had to a playmate was Wretch and she barely knew the girl who was always shy and quiet.

“Don’t you have a mommy and daddy?”

Eclipse turned to Verl in question, not sure if it was a rude thing to ask or not. She was curious because of her own situation. She was under the care of her cousin. Her father had ran off, though he had loved her for their short time together, and her mother... well she had no idea where the woman was at all. For all she knew, she was an orphan.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]