Wait for me, Dream Giver.
[html]

Set just along the borderline, not far from the falls. I suck because this took far too long to get this thread started. Giselle is currently wearing this if you were curious :x WC: 633

The days were filled with warmth and promise, as Giselle rose early that morning. The pale girl wasn't sure what compelled her to rise early from her bed, but she was sure it was some enchanting force that told her so. She knew the world was calling out to her, begging her to see more; feel more. Giselle's lithe form flitted about her room getting dressed, and began a sing-along with the birds perched on her balcony. With their help she was ready in no time at all, and with a book cradled in hand, her satchel and frying pan about her waist, the young princess and her stoat set off to explore.

Bouncing steps took her to another place in the Dreamer lands she hadn't yet seen, towards the southwest. Every day was filled with something new and wonderful, and her impossibly bright eyes glittered with more wonder when she stopped at the sound of a waterfall nearby. "Oh!" Came the excited exclamation, fluttering forward like a curious pup might. She stopped near a small rolling hill, dotted with rocks, which led to a steadily flowing stream. It glistened like silver in the afternoon sunlight, and small squeals were uttered from the girl's lips, as if having discovered a treasure.

There was something unexplainable about nature that drew the girl in. Perhaps it was her cottage-confinement when she was younger, or something Giselle had yet to discover about herself. Her heart nearly skipped a beat or two as she drew closer to the water, watching as it ran around a rocky bend. Sounds of the waterfall got closer, and the water nearly begged her to follow it. Clutching her book tighter, and feeling Tux perch upon her shoulder, she walked at a moderate pace along the stream, which steadily grew bigger, deciding to cross to the other side while it was still narrow. The water was cool on her feet, and sent a thrill up her spine. Suddenly, the ivory girl felt a song coming from deep within, and sung to the waters as she walked along the bank.

"What I love most about rivers is, o/`

You can't step in the same river twice. o/`

The water's always changing, always flowing~" o/`

The damp grass beneath her feet felt inviting, as the girl in the bright blue dress twirled along the earth and sang to the sky. A few birds perched on nearby branches, adding their sweet tunes to her melody.

"I look once more, just beyond the riverbend, o/`

Beyond the shore, somewhere past the sea~ o/`

Don't know what for.. What I dream the day might send.." o/`

There was a pause in her song as she let it drift into the air, turning around the bend and seeing before her a small, but proudly flowing waterfall. Silver streams danced with hues of blue and white, swirling together as they fell from the cliff above and into a pool. The birds dashed in and out of the waterfall, before swooping down along the ground or adorning nearby trees. Smiling, Giselle sat daintily upon a rock near the waterfall, listening to its steady drumming sound as it carved its slow path into the earth. The girl set her book down and looking up into the trees, the chocolate stoat now sitting upon her lap.

"Just beyond the riverbend.." o/`

For me.. coming for meee~" o/`

Letting her voice drift off, Giselle couldn't help but close her eyes and listen to the world - the water, the whistling in the trees, the birds and their chorus. A deep sigh of contentment flowed through the auburn haired female's nostrils, opening her dreamy eyes again to the beautiful and perfect world - a world that she never wanted to be isolated from again.

image © alecperkins @ flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.gisspringooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.gisspringcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.gisspring p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gisspring b {color:#B7431F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFEA; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gisspring {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D2896D;letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:425px;}
.gisspringinner{background-color:#FFFFEA; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lletab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:1px solid #E1A88D; width:425px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC/WC

He had not meant to skirt so close to another packs borders, but it just so happened that his route had directed him that way and he had no intention to stop and admire the views. He would be past the border line in no time, or at least, not long enough to raise alarm. And why would he? He had no business here and therefore he would not stop to bother anybody. Galileo was far from a trouble maker.

He wasn't wearing his more formal clothing today, as he had intended to hunt he wore only a pair of white cargo shorts. To even up his hunts, this adventure was without bow or sword. He wasn't too fussed any more, a hunt was a hunt and if he ever wanted his co-rank he had to prove his worth. Rabbit had been a common dish in his home, almost to much for him himself to eat. But to show his skills in the profession he had done a particularly show-offish thing, he had hung the skins in the broad glass window of his home. Just to make sure his efforts were noticed.

The dusted brown male's ears flicked, and despite his original plans, he moved closer to the sound, and the borders. His eyes fell on an almost angelic form, a smirk playing on his lips when she sung. He could not help but think how naive she was, singing about rivers and that kind of stuff. But none the less he listened, ignoring the words, paying attention to only the sound.

<style type="text/css">
.freebie-chess b {font-weight:bold; color:#aea394; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freebie-chess .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#aea394;}
.freebie-chess p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-shadow:#0d0804 2px 2px 2px;}
.freebie-chess {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#080000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/l7P6O.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #080000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2d1d0e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

"I have a stoat and I'm not afraid to use him!" XDD. WC: 282

After her song had casually drifted into the air like the spray from the falls, Giselle sat there in silence. She cooed to the birds that approached her, but quickly hopped away at Tux's attempt to paw at them. He would not eat them - the stoat would have gone off hunting away from his caretaker. Tux knew how it grossed Giselle out to eat something fresh in front of her, it saddened her enough when she had to hunt for herself. Killing was not in the girl's nature, she much preferred to cook whatever her papa used to kill.. so long as she didn't have to take a creature's life herself.

The young woman brushed out the wrinkles in her dress, listening to the waterfall as it hit the river, like earth's steady heartbeat. Cream-tipped ears flicked behind her head when she heard a noise from behind her, and turned towards it. Tux began a high shrilling sound that was meant to be a threat, as the pair quickly noticed the foreign scent upon the man. He was dressed casually, and didn't look dangerous, but Giselle immediately reacted.

The woman stood, quickly picking up her frying pan and wielded it like a weapon. "Wh-who are you? What do you want?" She asked to the male, an obvious look of concern and fright on her face. Tux stood upon the rock in front of Giselle, keeping up his high pitched sound as the fur on the back of his neck prickled. The mahogany haired girl stood there, bracing herself and awaiting a response. Though she was on the edge of the Dreamer lands this day, this male was intruding all the same.

<style>
.gisspringcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.gisspring b {color:#B7431F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFEA; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gisspring {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D2896D;letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:425px;}
.gisspringinner{background-color:#FFFFEA; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lletab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:1px solid #E1A88D; width:425px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OCC → oh Galileo XD

Galileo smiled at the woman's reaction. She was pretty, a single though that over took the man's brain for a moment before he answered. 'I don't want any, hun, I was just using a route that passed these borders and I heard you singing. I was intrigued...' he smiled softly, a smile that looked as if it belonged on a male model. The action had been perfected in his youth chiefly to get around his carers and in his teen months, to get around his mother. 'I'm Galileo. Galileo Gray' he said softly, smiling to prove he was in fact harmless.

'You sing well' he said, swiping a lock of dark brown hair away from his face. Hewas amused by the ferrety looking thing before him, the one making all the noise. He could easily kill the thing but why bother? As long as it didn't attack him and even then he would only know the think back. 'Who's you little friend there?' he asked, tilting his head as he inspected the creature. Personally he prefered the rodent eating, scaly type of pet himself. Serpants and lizards. But each to their own he supposed. He smiled again for good measure. It never hurt to be polite.

<style>
.galcrown-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.galcrown-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.galcrown-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.galcrown-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:413. Homg, I'm sorry. I derped and never saw a reply to this. I need to check my threads more often .__.; Also, Giselle's a derp too.

She made no motion to move out of the position she was in, though if it came down to it the ivory girl wouldn't be able to defend herself. The frying pan loomed close to the side of her face, as Giselle stood poised to strike. Words from the stranger were barely audible as Tux shrilled into the air, also sensing that the male was not from around the area. Ears flicked forward in an effort of concentration to pick up his words, but it was clear that the young girl did not understand all of it.

But he offered a warm smile, which couldn't have been more of a sign to Giselle that he was friendly. The frying pan lowered a few inches, but she dared not move. Her frightened expression softened only slightly, now into suspicion, hearing her heart beat in her chest amidst the crash of the waterfall nearby. The stranger gave a name, and that was when her eyes roved over his form, looking for any sign of a weapon, but spotting none. "I'm Giselle... Fantasia." She gave him her last name as a sign of courtesy, as he had done the same.

The dark furred male gave another smile, and the frying pan was lowered even more, and the Dreamer girl stood up straight. Like smooth water, her gaze on the male went from suspicious to giving him a small smile at his compliment. "Oh, well thank you. You're very kind~" Her muscles, though still tense, were melting away back into her lithe form. Tux's screaming had dwindled down some, but he was more on edge than his pale caretaker. Giselle cleared her throat, and the dark stoat fell quiet altogether, beady eyes boring into the stranger's.

The young girl found the courage to move again, though it was to lean down to the damp earth and place her free hand on the stoat's back. "This is Tux. He is very brave," she noted aloud, if only to put the animal's nerves at ease. Then, to calm her own beating heart, 'Elle dropped the pan back on the ground and picked up the stoat in place, standing and cradling him to her. His fur was like silk under her touch, and her fingers gently caressed him, though the stoat's eyes never left the other. "Wh-what brings you out here, Galileo?" She smiled, albeit timidly, finally looking upon him without much fear, and noticed his gentleman-like posture and grace.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.freeb6 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0b1719; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeb6-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeb6 p {text-indent:25px;padding:10px 25px 5px 26px;margin:0px;}
.freeb6 {width:400px;border:1px solid #2d4041;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... freeb6.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:60px;background-color:#a1b1b9;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2d4041;}
</style>

tis no problem XD

'Now that's a pretty name', he was flirting almost shamelessly, but in truth without thought. Pretty girls deserved pretty words. Except his sister, although he had to admit she was... pretty. But she was a cruel bitch and deserved nothing. She had hesitated when giving her surname, he had not. Simply because he had nothing to fear. If she attacked him he could fend her off. And easily squash the rodent she carried with her. But there was no need for that now was there, she had done nothing. He supposed she had hesitated on her own name due to fear, because while Galileo was average sized, he was powerful.

He smirked at the rodent subtly, it was a handsome creature, but a rodent none the less. She asked him what he was doing here, here he struggled to conjure up an answer from his mind. So with a shrug he did as best he could, 'I'm going somewhere and the quickest route flanks your territory, miss. Then I got curious and stumbled a little too far that I anticipated'. He wasn't about to jazz up his answer, he said what he did and that was it.

[/html]