New Beginning... True Belonging.
[html]

OOC - Mya is in her Optime form, clothed in dirty pants, a baggy t-shirt, and black riding boots she found.

After her first encounter and joining of the pack, she made her way to the stables to settle into her job right off the bat. Stopping only a few times before to find an abandoned home with clothing no one would claim to where in her optime form. She'd found the stables last and after a quick scan grabbed a brush and rope to groom off the horses with. Their was both mares and stallions, and the familiar smell of other animals around her comforted her. She'd always wanted a horse when she was little, but her mother said she didn't know how to care for one. So as she combed through a stallion's mane she let the wonderful feeling of peace settle over her.

That's when she heard the mewing. Quiet at first, but as she got closer her ears pricked to the urgency in the young kitten's voice. Turning into an empty stall, she gazed down at the dark gray kitten with murky gray splotches. It was shaking, covered in water, and instantly grabbed at Mya's heart. Where was it's mother?

"Hi little guy," she cooed as she bent down next to it. The kitten's big blue eyes starred at her in fear. "I won't hurt you, sweetie. Promise," she whispered. Slowly reaching out her hand, softly stroking the kitten with her pointer finger. As her touch hit she could feel the tiny animal's every bone. Her fur was thin and soft so she guessed she probably wasn't old enough to live by herself at all.

"I'm going to take care of you," she said sincerely to the kitten that she couldn't really talk to. Scooping up the tiny scrap of skin and bones, she stood back up. The mewing instantly stopped as Mya placed the kitten against her body. Purring filled the air as she walked around looking for some sort of bottle to feed the kitten with. "It's going to be just fine," she whispered to the cat as she paused. If only there was someone that was familiar with the area and knew where to find things she needed.

<style>
.mya-a01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; color:#CBCDD7;}
.mya-a01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.mya-a01 b {color:#fff;}
.mya-a01 .name { width:250px; height:55px; float:left;}
.mya-a01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XdRJI.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #CBCDD7; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CBCDD7; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:80px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
This amazing table by Sunny!
((Sigh...rambling short post, sorry. Welcome to CdA! I promise my next post will be better!))

He thought he'd check the fences by the stables, to maybe get the horses used to him. He still wanted to obtain his own horse. He just hadn't found the time yet to find who to trade with to get one. A soft voice, and the male poked his head into the stable, his hands in the back pocket of his jeans. His bi-colored eyes adjusted to the dimmer light of the stable to find a female cradling a tiny kitten. "Uh...hello."

Tal moved into the stable, his eyes falling to the tiny kitten. Questioning eyes lifted to the new face of the female. "I'm Tal...You must be new. Is there some way I could help you?" He was rambling. Finding someone else out here had startled him, especially to find someone holding a tiny kitten. He wanted to be helpful. He enjoyed being helpful, he liked helping others. He was mentally rambling to himself.

He brought his focus back on the kitten. It seemed too small, as if it shouldn't be parted from it's mother just yet. He wondered for a moment if the stranger had taken it from it's mother. The cruelty of the other wolves he'd known in his past hadn't quite been pushed from his mind by the kindness of the wolves in Souls.
[html]

OOC - It twas a fine post ^^ At least Mya gets a new friend hopefully, eh?

As she turned to view this male, her eyes widened. She didn't realize until she heard the squeak of the kitten that she'd protectively pressed it to her body a bit to hard. She looked down quickly, moving the kit back away from her body. Frantically she pet it until it began to purr once more. Looking back toward the male as he spoke to her, she sized him up while waiting for her chance to talk.

"Oh, yes, that'd be great," she said in reply to his offer for help. She raise the arm the kit was laying on up to show off it's frail body. "Found this kitten just now. I think she's still needing milk. Is there some sort of formula or bottle around here?" She looked at him, raising her brow as she waited for her answer. Was he a pastore? She hoped so. At least she'd be able to befriend him with a common interest.

She shifted the kitten again, her tail swaying calmly behind her. "I'm Mya, by the way. Just arrived earlier today." She was glad she didn't have a free hand to offer because she didn't exactly know if it was common to shake hands around here. Maybe they just exchanged smiles, nods of their heads at each other's names and were on their way. Who knew?

<style>
.mya-a01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; color:#CBCDD7;}
.mya-a01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XdRJI.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #CBCDD7; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CBCDD7; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:80px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
Table made by Sunny!!
((Actually just researched this one. Enjoy! LOL If A can of formula is sealed, it can last indefinately as long as there are no dents, because dents would let in the air and spoil the formula.))

A formula or bottle? He wracked his brain, trying to think of where there might be something like that. After a moment, he turned deeper into the stable, opening a small door. He rummaged through the supple closet, bringing out several small bottles. He found a container of formula too, but when he opened it, small black bugs were crawling around in the powder. He shut the lid, tossing it aside. There was a second can, and when he pulled the lid back, it was still sealed. He lifted the metal lid carefully, snorting as a blast of air brought him the scent of powdered formula. He checked it for bugs, then satisfied, turned back to Mya. "Bottles and formula. I have a water reserve at my house, it's not far from here. I'd suggest using the horses water...but they spit in it."

He gave her a crooked grin, his tail wagging lightly. "Glad to see a new face, actually. I'm an immaginazone myself. A writer. I know a bit about herbs and planting too. Not sure what kind of herbs would be good for the little fellow though. Kittens...well, they're beyond me. Met a cat named Element, though. He was a friendly sort. And we have a tom cat running around here somewhere. He's a mouser."

And Tal was off rambling again. He brought is flighty self back to Mya and her new charge. "Anyways... did you want to come back to my place? For water for it?" He gestured at the kitten with his hands full of bottles and formula.
[html]

OOC - (: Nice post. As for this one, eh.

Mya had waited for him to return as he rummaged through the little room. She stroked the kitten as it softly purred. She couldn't help but smile at the thought of finding someone who knew his way around. Her eyes trailed his body and movements as he talked of the water. Of course, water was important to the milk, and Mya could have purred in delight herself at an invitation to someone's home within the pack.

Surprising herself, she wasn't bothered by the fact that he was an older male wolf. Her mother's death had brought misfortune and definitely lack of trust in the gender. On her days of traveling she tried not to make any conversation with male loners at all. She'd met a few elder wolves that she'd come to respect, but even then they usually were female. However, in the completion at her mother's goal in life she'd seemed to gain courage and what not. No one here seemed a threat. She felt so at home, that living in fear of every wolf or luperci that passed by sounded just silly.

Ignoring the slight disappointment in his lack of being a pastore, she smiled brightly. "That sounds great," she replied, "By the way, I'm the new pastore. It's great to find someone that can help me. I'm sure the kitten will appreciate it, too." She looked down, another fabulous idea popping into her head. The pockets on her jeans were very large. They could carry tons of objects if needed, or maybe just carry a kitten. Carefully she dropped the kit inside the pocket, hoping it would be alright with it. After no complaining from the kitten she stepped forward, closer to Tal. "Shall we go?" She asked, still smiling brightly.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Table made by Sunny!Smile
((I actually hand raised a kitten. So this is an old trick for me. She was mostly weaned, but still needed the milk on occasion, as she wouldn't drink water. LOL WC: 3+))

He grinned at the female, feeling right at ease with her. As he lead her to his house, he made small talk with her. "So... pastore. You take care of the animals? Thats good. Can you ride a horse? I want to learn to ride... but honestly... horses are kinda big." He took the stairs up to his porch and opened the door, giving her a crooked grin.

"After you, Mya." After she was in, he shut the door, shouting up the stairs. "Liam, I'm home!." There was no answer, so he shrugged, making his way to the kitchen, where his tub of sanitized rain water was stored. He collected it outside, then boiled it and kept it in a covered through in the kitchen. He read over the directions on the container of formula, then walked over to the cupboard where he kept his cups and bowl. A few minutes later, he had a small thing of formula made for the kitten.

He spooned it into the bottle, then tested to make sure the bottle was working. A slice from the tip of a claw later, a small droplet of the liquid was on the nipple. He held it out to her. "Feed the kitten...I may have something for it." Without waiting, he made his way to his room, pawing through the mass of stuff on the top of his dresser. He held up a small bracelet of rose quartz. He remembered his mother telling him that rose quartz was a good healing stone. He nodded, checking how far it stretched, ensuring it wouldn't choke the tiny feline.

He made his way back down the stairs, to where she waited. He grinned and flourished the bracelet. "For the kitten. To help her health. Rose quartz, that is. It helps in the healing process."
[html]

OOC - I love kitties, Smile

"Yeah, I've ridden before," she had said, "You have to remember that horses are really sensative to how you act and your emotions." She'd reflect on the loner who'd taught her several months ago. "If you give off fear or, a submissive behavior then they'll take charge. It just kind of takes practice." She watched as he stopped, letting her go forward into the house. Smiling and dipping her head in respect, she stepped through the door frame. Her eyes blinked to look around inside the house.

Her ears twitched over toward him as he spoke once more. "Who's Liam?" she asked, not really caring whether he answered her or not since he was walking off. Her mined rattled. Did he have a male mate or something? Maybe Liam was a pet, or a family member. She tried to clear her head as an urgent yearning for family tugged at her brain. She should have been used to being alone by now, but her brain always thought otherwise. Perhaps she was just the kind that needed family.

She jumped, having been lost her in her scatter-brained thoughts. "Thanks," she replied. Taking the bottle from him as he turned to walk off once more. Plucking the kitten out, she craddled the kitten and offered it the bottle. The small bundle practically jumped onto the bottle when she saw it. Drinking it vigorously, her little body wiggling in delight. "Good kitten," she said as her eyes traveled down the slim body. "I mean good girl," she chimed happily in approval.

Tal reentered the room, holding out a tiny little bracelet. She took it, inspecting the beautiful rose quartz. "It's beautiful. Thanks," she pulled the quickly emptying bottle away from the kitten who shrieked in dismay. "Oh shush, it's okay." She slipped the little bracelet over the tiny head, stroking her soft head before offering the bottle once more. After the kitten started to suckle once more, she raised her gaze up toward Tal. "So, who's Liam?" she asked again, trying to make conversation and calm her curiousity.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Table made by Sunny!!
((Gonna be a short post. LOL Sorry about that.))

He smiled as she slid the bracelet over the kitten's head. After a moment, he answered her question. "Liam is my son. He was born in December." He smiled and shrugged, pulling up a chair so he wouldn't tower over her. "He tends to wander a lot. I did too when I was his age, but after that I settled in with my mother and followed her wherever she went. What about you, Mya? Do you have any family around here? I have a brother in Phoenix Valley, my older adopted brother is in Crimson Dreams. I'm sure I have more family around than that..." He trailed off, shrugging again. He wathced her feed to kitten, at ease with having a stranger in his house.
[html]

OOC - haha, hit her right where she's sensitive.

She almost physically winced. Family. Of course he had family. She let out a sigh while he talked, almost not realizing it. Blinking out of her self pity she replaced a deep sadness in her eyes with a bright smile. "It sounds so nice to have such a large family," she said slowly. Her words were simply kind. This male was so friendly... so inciting. She was drawn to his every word and motion. She didn't want to ruin her chance of being his friend over family.

"My mother was a loner. Her mate was a low life male full of lies. He left when she got pregnant," she began, "Mom had me and my brother, Toby. They were great... the only family I ever needed." She surprised herself. Even though her heart was sinking into the pain, it almost felt good to speak about her family. Mya always tried to shut them in. Her brain had told her for so long that talking about them would make her miss them more. Now she wanted to. Was that because of Tal, or having a home? She wasn't truly certain.

"We were always traveling. Mom taught me about healing and stuff. I mean, as a loner some sort of knowledge with doctoring wounds helped out, so yeah. One morning, though, we woke up and Toby was gone without a single scent trail. Mom was never the same after he left..." The flash back occurred. She could hear the desperate cries in her head. The sobbing that had filled the air. She could feel her mother's needy hug. Mya swallowed hard to avoid tears, or whimpering. "Then around my two year mark, she died... She died protecting me." And with that she busily messed with the kitten in her arms.

<style>
.mya-a01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XdRJI.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #CBCDD7; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CBCDD7;  letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:80px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
This amazing table by Sunny!
Tal was the good guy, the kind of guy who always came in last over the bad boy types. The kind of male who'd give the shirt off his back. He had, in fact, loaned his shirt to the feline Element to keep him from falling to what probably would have been a painful landing. So it was only natural to lean in and place a hand on her arm while she spoke of things that caused her emotional distress. He paused, then spoke softly. "I'm sorry for your losses, Mya." His eyes dropped to the kitten she was fussing with.

He spoke softly. "Take comfort in that your mother rests easily with the good spirits, Mya. Rhiannon blesses those who protect their own." He squeezed her arm gently, then straightened. "How did you find d'Arte?" He was curious about his new pack mate.
Ooc - will be adding a table when I'm home. This was done with my phone.Tongue

She was corny, and she knew it, but as his hand touched her arm she felt sparks flutter. Sure she wasn't a slut or attention hog. However, she hadn't really ever been treated well by a male. Her loner companions usually tended to be female. And as for lovers, she was an innocent virgin wishing for a first love romance.

He let go of Mya and she returned back to reality. "Luck, really. My mom always wished for a safe home of a pack. It became a goal of her's after Toby went missing. She had always told me how important it was to make it to a home... guess after searching for a while I managed it." She shrugged her shoulders, looking at him. Flashing him another smile she said, "You're the first guy I've met since I got here." And quite frankly, she was fine if he was the last.
He nodded. "Home is very important. After Liam's mother died, I brought him back to where I grew up. Not where I was born, that burned in the fire shortly after I was born. But my mother helped found Phoenix Valley. She was also a member of Dahlia for a while before she left to find my sister. We stayed loners for a while, until we met the man who was the former leader, Shawchert. Soon thereafter, we came and joined. It's nice here. The pack is very much like family, even though its not one of the packs that are strongly linked by blood."

She smiled at him, and he smiled back, oblivious to the attraction she was beginning to feel towards him. It wasn't that he wanted to hurt her, but he was totally unaware of her growing attraction.
[html]

OOC - WC

The smile sent little lightning bolts down her spine. He was definitely attractive in the female's blue eyes. His words were, in a way, great to here. Someone else had missed a home some of their life. She was naive to believe she was the only wolf to suffer pain, but the female seemed to forget sometimes and have a pity party. Her mother had felt pain. Toby might have if something bad had happened to you since he disappeared...

She let the kitten crawl away toward Tal, sparkling red collar and all. She admired the little feline already. Excellent taste in males.  "She's definitely digging those Rose Quarts." Mewing, the purring motor grew louder and she pressed her head to the white male's arm. The dark murky brown, almost gray, fur of the she cat was silky and warm. "So a writer, huh? Like poems and stuff or novels?" Her eyes were spiked in interest. Tal seemed like a great guy, but Mya's mom had been fooled by a man who was nice on the outside. Then her father had left once he knocked her mom up without a single attempt at finding the tiny family ever. Who was the real Tal?

<style>
.mya-a01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XdRJI.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #CBCDD7; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CBCDD7;  letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:80px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
This amazing table by Sunny!!
He gently lifted the tiny kitten, stroking her head gently. He smiled down at it, while answering Mya's questions. "A little of both. I write poetry mostly. But at one time I was trying to write down different stories my mother told me, stories about her family, stories about the past. How she made her way to Souls, the different wolves she knew. My mother is a fascinating woman...I wish she lived closer. But as far as I know, she stayed behind in Muskegon. In Michigan, that is." He shrugged.
[html]

OOC - Beautiful new table. ^^

Word Count → 000

Tal had lifted the feline up, speaking of his mother. The rose quarts looked so good upon the murky gray coat. She sat there wondering if the kitten even liked roses. She was sure that any female would love them, no matter what the species. Who couldn’t appreciate a rose’s red beauty?

“That’s it!” she shrieked happily, more than likely startling the attractive white male. “Rose!” She was aware it might come off rude to change the subject so abruptly. It hadn’t been that she was bored with the conversation, but more that it was one of those things that came with Mya; random outbursts of marvelous thoughts. She offered her brown paws to Tal. “Don’t you agree? I think it’s a great name.” The kitten squirmed in the white grasp, hopping into Mya’s offered hands.

Rose’s motor switched to louder than it had been and she watched the fidgeting body of excitement. Mya stroked her fondly, trying to think back to what Tal had said before. “Poetry is beautiful. Did your mom right as well?” She lowered the kitten against her chest and smiled kindly over to Tal. She wondered if he noticed her interest. He was so dang attractive! Gosh! Her tail was still a wagging in delight at the fact he was talking to her. Yes, indeed, Mya was crushing big time on the male. And that means big time.

Table code by Cait and/or the Mentors!

<style>
.myaone .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.myaone p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.myaone b {color:#b39573; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.myaone {background-color:#9ea4ad; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ekjp78.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8425b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 210px 0px;}
.myaone .inner {margin:0px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.myaone .wordcount {color:#992437; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
((WC: 3+))
He laughed at her outburst, not a cruel mocking laugh, but rather a warm and amused laugh. "I think Rose would be a perfect name for her." He admired the way the frail kitten settled into Mya's arms, his eyes dancing. He grinned at Mya as if the two were sharing a private moment. When she asked if his mom wrote as well, he laughed again. It wasn't the question or the asker, just the idea of his mother writing anything.

"Before Noah and I were born, she kept a journal. It was lost in the fire. She tried keeping one after the fire, but Lucifer was jealous of how she wrote everything down in it. Mom was more of an herbalist. I learned everything I knew from her. Rumor had it mom was a bit of an artist too...but thats another one I don't really know the truth of. I can't draw, and I don't remember her doing much more than being a medic and a leader...and then a mother to Willow."

He paused. "Are you sure you want to hear me keep blabbering on about my family, Mya? I feel weird talking about them so much," he laughed. It was true, though. Most of the wolves in the general area knew of the Rhiannon family, or had heard stories of things Deuce and Lucifer had both done. Tal lifted a hand to his pierced ear, absently rubbing it. The weight of the hoops had become something he was used to, even though Lucifer had intended them to be a punishment and a daily reminder. For Tal, they were a reminder. They reminded him every day that he was and would always be a better person than his sire. As much as he admired and respected his mother, he knew he'd be a better person than her too. He wouldn't abandon his pack for any reason.
[html]

OOC - Tongue

Word Count → 291

Mya had caught the little moment pass between the male and her, so she’d smiled happily back and it sent invisible shivers down her spine. Then he laughed, and she immediately understood the laugh. She understood it wasn’t to mock her, but simply his mother obviously didn’t write. His explanation came and then he paused to ask the question that settled into silence between them for a moment.

First of all, Mya was pretty jealous. The she-wolf knew she’d already filled him in on her life and maybe it was just him not wanting to, uh, rub it in that he had a marvelous family by the sound of it. Then the fact that his mother didn’t even live here was something that made her stop and think twice before feeling envy. He messed with his piercings. Oh yeah... I should respond. Her mind started booting up to reply like some old machinery way to out of date and slow.

“I mean, if it’s weird we can talk of something else. Er...” She needed something else to say, her little wheels turning in her brain. She looked around with her blue eyes for a conversation idea. “This is a pretty nice house, I don’t really have a place yet. I’ve just been migrating through the empty houses in search of one that I like. Though I’m not good at thinking on it at all.” Maybe a house was a good subject, she wasn’t really sure. The kitten seemed to try to burrow into her stomach with a big huge purr still going for it. It’s mews softly in the background of their conversation seeming so perfect she had no problem with it. Perhaps she was meant to have a kitten.

Table code by Cait and/or the Mentors!

<style>
.myaone .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.myaone p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.myaone b {color:#b39573; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.myaone {background-color:#9ea4ad; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ekjp78.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8425b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 210px 0px;}
.myaone .inner {margin:0px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.myaone .wordcount {color:#992437; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Tal settled back in the chair with a smile, feeling relieved that she changed the subject. It wasn't that he didn't like talking about his family, he just didn't want to make her feel badly. When she said something about the house, he chuckled. "We didn't really check out any of the other houses, just looked for something that was stone. Stone doesn't burn. I'm a little paranoid about fires sometimes. Mom was burned pretty badly after the big fire." He shrugged.

In a way, it felt good to talk about his family, actually. Liam never really wanted to listen, unless it was the fights, the wars, the deaths. The story he remembered about the battle of Syemv was one that Liam liked best. Sadly, he thought the coyotes were right, and not the wolves who'd been living there. It was just one of those things where the child disagreed with the father. It happened all too often with the two of them anymore.

"If you wanted, you could stay here with us until you and Rose have someplace of your own. I wouldn't mind." He gave a lopsided smile, hoping in a way she'd say yes, and hoping in a way she'd say no so he didn't have to explain to Sky it was a platonic friendship.

And of course, there was Liam too. The boy would surely accuse him of trying to replace Kira. And maybe, in a way, he'd be right. Tal had never meant to fall in love with Kira. He had feared Kira and her moods as much as he had cared for her.
Mya heard his offer loud and clear, but her thoughts were to busy whirling in her head to immediately form a reply. She took a breath, considering everything. She liked Tal a lot, but she didn't want to look to eager and certainly would never approve of herself giving into someones offer. Her mother had taught her that some things, like precious belongings or a house, wasn't always something that should be accepted. Some questions were offered in hopes of proper declines.

"Well, that's very kind. But I think we're better off finding some sort of place of our own. If I were to stay here, I'd never find the perfect place." She flashed an apologetic smile and added on, "Plus, we've narrowed down a couple of houses. I'll have to keep in mind that detail about stone." She looked toward the windows of the house, spying that the sun was sinking lower in the sky every minute and soon it'd be appropriate to leave Tal's side to find the house to try out for the night.
The relief he felt was almost a palpable thing as she politely declined his offer. He smiled at her, standing up. "Well then, Mya. You should probably get going. It's getting pretty late, and if you want to get those houses tried out, it's a good night to start." His tail wagged behind him. "It's always nice to make new friends. If you or rose ever need anything, come see me. I'm a pretty good healer. And Sky is the pack's official healer."

The smile that came to his face at the mention of Sky was a sweet one. If a fellow had to choose a color to describe the smile it would be pink; pink like the blush of a first true love. He adored Sky, he was falling deeper and deeper in love with her everyday. She was sweet and smart, she was carefree and willful. Sky was an amazing woman who blinded him to the charms of any other female.

He touched the rose quartz on the kitten's neck. "If it gets too tight, let me know. I can restring it with some elastic or find a different one for her." He rubbed the kitten's head for a moment, then smiled at Mya, offering his hand for her to shake. "It's been fun, Mya. Come by any time. I mean it. And if you ever need anything at all, don't be afraid to come see me."