Even the doomed can survive
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 311Please allow Io to post first. Rose sorry about the slight pp

Elzar snorted as he stapped his feet. Aeron smiled, "Good job boy it took some time." she said as she patted his neck. She looked back at Io with a smiled "my darling we have arrived." Aeron stated as she felt Io slide out from behind her as she sighed. She had to admit she had enjoy feeling Io with her.

Throwing one leg over the side of her horse she smiled dismounting with ease. She couldn't believe she was doing this again. she had never really expected to find a home or a mate or have kids but here she was doing all that.

She took a breath and patted her horse again. She was already missing her babies she would get over it. she had io and all the pups that they would have here in Anathema. "So will you do the honors darling?" she asked Io with a smile.

She had to admit she wasn't sure that she was was ready for this and Elzar being ansy was not helping her. She looked at the male perceron giving him a glance. She turned back to Io as she pulled her hood down reveling her face to the world. For days she had cast herself into shadows hidden behind her hood.The wind blew casting her hair in every which way. She had not had it down ever well almost ever. She watched the borders with a golden gaze her mind wondered what it would be like here. she needed structure she needed understanding. She needed to find a place that reminds her of home.

"Io, Sara I'm glad you both are here with me." She stated. She hadn't spoken much to sara but she was glad to speak with him now and she just couldn't wait to start setting up her traps and get her family fed again.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count& OOC → No problem ^^ sorry for the wait and the crappy post 300+

Granted Io did not want to move away from her mate, but she knew she had to. It was no use greeting a potential leader on horse back. Sliding down she gave out a simple, 'Mhm' before throwing her head back into a howl. A white socked hand tidied the disheveled which locks, it old do not good to greet the owners of this pack looking like a mess. The hybrid frowned before turning around, 'Sarajevo left. I think you were asleep or something...' Truth be told she nearly hadn't notice. His announcement had been a mere whisper. It took Sarajevo another minute to speak louder and catch his attention. She had taken Neo's reins from him and given him his bag, greeting his with luck and love, before halting the horses and watching him walk away. She cried slightly later, only a bit though. She was smarter than that to allow herself to cry over such trivial matters.

She turned to Aeron, her own silver eyes comparably softer than other days. 'What do you suppose this place is like?' she asked, her accent as strong as ever. She though back to her over pack. This Anathema, with it's mountains reminded her of it, but nomatter how much she tried she knew it wasn't home. Cesarski just had that feeling about it. Io couldn't tell if she wanted to go home and stay here. She both hated and loved home. Aeron was here so that secured her thoughts of staying here.

The hybrid and her coyote mate stood a respectful distance from the borders. A couple of metres of so. Enough to support their intentions of joining, but far enough away that they're were not in any wrong. The doggish woman moved over to the horse, quickly checking the bindings that tied the horses to their loads, and the the binds that tied them to each other. Both horses stayed nice and still while she did this. And as she turned around after finishing her jobs, all there was to do was wait.

<style>
.galcrown-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.galcrown-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.galcrown-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.galcrown-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Because I love James, here I am. Short, but short joins are win.

The call came in the middle of a midday nap, and Ravesque awoke under a tree with a jolt and a snarl that scared off the birds who had settled in the trees around him. Sure, it wasn't fair of him to be angry about the disruption — what sort of person napped during the day and took their anger out on someone who happened to be awake? — but he grimaced at the thought of it regardless. His mood was unimportant, of course. As the days progressed, he found himself even more vigilant in an attempt to keep Naniko comfortable. It was his place to do what he could — and of course, he didn't trust the fool Marbas who seemed to find his rank important.

Lumbering along as Ravesque often did, the hulking man made his way to the new scents at the Anatheman border. Only two had come this time, both females with the large and awkward equine animals that many seemed to keep. Why they had horses in the mountains was beyond him, but who was he to tell them they were stupid? Oh right. He was Ravesque. A grunt of exertion escaped him as he came to a halt near the edge of his white Queen's territory. "You called?" His arms crossed over his chest, noticing the significantly smaller stature of both the females. They weren't wolves, but appeared much more like the quiet Mai he had greeted weeks before. A coyote and a dog, who was petite in breed. How curious.

<style>
.tlantli-supersimple {width:480px;font-size:12px;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:-.1px;word-spacing:.5px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;}
.tlantli-supersimple p {text-indent:40px;}
.ts-ooc {font-style:italic;line-height:12px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count ::

Elzar snorted as Io fiddled with his straps. He didn't move but watched her as he shifted slightly. Aeron glanced at him. He shifted with a final snort and looked straigh a head. She looked at Io and smiled. 'I'm not sure but I hope that it will be nice, I need to be more at easy." She said as she moved closer to io.

Aeron couldn't help but run the melody of a call. in all honsety it didn't take long for a member to come to see them. Aeron looked him over before she said anything. the man seemed very well stern. The man greeted them and crossed his arms. Aeron gave a calm smile. "yes, thank you for coming so fast.' She said as she continued. "We seek to join your ranks." She stated as finished and looked at him and then Io. She only hoped they were not disgruntly towards coyotes or this may be where she'd have to leave.

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count & OOC → yes short joins for the win and this fails

The bi-coloured hybrid nodded along softly as her mate spoke. There was no need to repeat Aeron's words, she doubted the male was in any need to hear things twice. She laid her hand on Neo's thick neck, the other limb resting lightly on the stocky stallion's nose. There was little need for horses in the mountains, but when she decided to visit her sons, she would not waste time doing so at a walk. The snowy beast twisted his great head around to the hybrid womanm nuzzling her with his heavy snout. This action brought a smile to Io's lips. It didn't matter if these pack lands had a place where she could stable him. Neo was better at keeping himself safe than anything else, he was essentially an outdoor steed.

She listened to the silence when there was no speech and the speeh when there was no silence, saying nothing when there was nothing to be said. She would only speak when asked something directly or when she had something to add. Aeron seemed to be taking the wheel which was something she didn't mind. She was more than happy to sit back and relax

<style>
.galcrown-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.galcrown-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.galcrown-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.galcrown-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
It's short -- Kitty will be handling this from here on out. Poke her to remind her she needs to do it.

He watched in silence as they spoke, taking inventory of all present. There was no need for him to be chatty. There was no need for him to do anything, really, except for call Naniko. Or, in the recent case, Alaki. Oh, how he was irate that she would pick such a useless creature to stand in her place -- certainly there were better options. It mattered little. There was no need to offer respect to the idiot Marbas who tried to act more than what he was. Ravesque snorted away his thoughts, red eyes focusing on the blonde woman. The scents that surrounded him were...familiar ones, coyotes from the pack that had housed the recently dead spy. Each fiber in his muscular form twisted into distaste, but it wasn't his problem anymore.

If Anathema fell, he would show no sympathy.

"Wait here. Someone else will come to deal with you." Someone less experienced, younger, stupider. He tossed his head back to call for the Marbas, turning away and retreating into the depths of the pack lands once more. He would have no part in dealing with those from the coyote pack.

<style>
.tlantli-supersimple {width:90%;font-size:12px;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:-.1px;word-spacing:.5px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;}
.tlantli-supersimple p {text-indent:40px;}
.tl-ooc {font-style:italic;line-height:12px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:454+ - Here >.< Sorry for any delay <3

Time had passed and with it his injuries had healed and he was once more able to move around with his usual ease. With each step he took now he no longer felt that dull ache in his sides and a shortness of breath, now he felt comfortable once more within his own skin and with that comfort came confidence. But as his life seems to always go, that confidence had not lasted long before it was tested; with the due date of his Angela drawing near the white female had, surprisingly, asked if he could aid her with a few of the more trivial leadership duties; meeting potential joiners being such a task.

Responsibility and all that entailed didn’t sit well with the grey male, for he knew how he was and was perfectly aware how unstable and unreliable he could be. Not only that, he was young and inexperience with such tasks; fighting he knew what he was doing and he was confident he could hold his own, judging whether a canine could be of use? He had no idea how to do it, but since his leader had asked him to he would surely try his hand at doing so.

Considering this, he had been paying close attention to activity along the borders and had heard the distant call of someone along the border. Pausing in place, he knew he was a distance of and that getting there would take awhile, but he was sure somebody would deal with the situation until he got there. Keeping his expression closed off, he made his way towards the location of where the call had come from, but when another howl reached his ears his facial mask fell and he couldn’t help but allow a grin to spread across his face; the laugh he managed to suppress though. I would have loved to have seen the Tuyul’s face when he called…

Having only encountered the black pack mate once, he held a low opinion of the other. By the end of their short meeting he had concluded that the Tuyul was ridiculously over confident, disillusioned by his greater physical size and thus believed himself to be superior to others, along with the fact the fool seemed to think sleeping with Naniko meant that he was important. In the Marbas’s eyes, the other male was nothing more than an old fool trying to throw his weight around and failing.

By the time he arrived on the scene the black male had already left and so he turned all of his attention onto the strangers. “Sorry I took so long to get here. What can I do for you?” he asked, raising a questioning eyebrow at them.

<style>
.Crow-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Crow-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Crow-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Crow-K-01 {background-color:#b8b8b8; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:513px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/349/alaki22.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 135px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Crow-K-01-border {width:515px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 311Kitty no problem

Aeron watched the other call and leave and she turned to Io. "Love we'll soon be resting I hope." She said. She rested her hand on Io's for a minute. She felt as though she'd hadn't been a good wife. She really hadn't been there for Io. Io had helped her so much and what had she done. "Maybe I'll cook you something for once.

She looked up and at the new man who came. He seemed happy and calm. "thats guite alright" Aeron said as she looked at him. My mate and I seek to join, we seek a safe place where we are amoung family." Aeron said as she waited for him to say something. The pair would be quite useful.

I can hunt and trap well, I also have a warrior history. Lately though I've been working it animals." she said not stating what her mate was good at she had all the capiblity to do it herself. She had to admit it was the fire in the woman that made her enticed.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

As the larger male disspursed with few words, Io frowned, crossing her arms with a silent sigh. 'Deal with' was a harsh way of putting it but as they had probably disrupted him for a more entertaining activity, Io could forgive the action. She turned to Aeron smiling, she shook her head softly, 'No, I shall cook'. Her eyes narrowed slightly. Cooking was her territory, hunting was Aeron's half. The hybrid prefered to take on the femnine role as it required much less brute work. In her life brute work had always been done by males she had brought off. Mateship hopefully wouldn't call for buying off.

Another male approached, already she prefered this male's aura. She listened to Aeron as she spoke of her strengths, and considered what her own were. Cooking alone would not surfise, at least for her. She needed more than just cooking. Aeron had finished speaking and Io stepped forward. 'And I can cook. Aeron supplies my ingredients meat wise. Also in my birthpack, while I was there as an adult, I usually stayed with the pups'. SHe had skipped a load of important pack meetings to stay with the younger members, which is probably why she faded her way out of the pack so easily.

<style>
.io-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t52 b {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:370+ - ^^

Looking upon the pair he was glad that they got down to business and didn’t waste time talking in circles; they knew what they wanted and knew the worth of their own skills and had informed him of such. Although neither possessed skills which he saw as unique or special in anyway, their talents were at least useful and would most likely benefit the pack in some ways… probably. Still in an abnormally good mood he folded his arms across his chest and flashed a genuinely happy smile at the pair for no real reason. “I assume then, that the brown female is Aeron.” He stated and nodded in welcome to the indicated female. “But that leaves the question of what your name would be” he directed the question towards the red and white coloured female; amused by the fact that the pair had seemingly forgotten to introduce themselves.

Allowing himself a moment to collect his thoughts, he ran through a mental check list of information he would need from the pair and what he himself was required to do, all the while he maintained a relaxed body posture, his tail swaying gently but confidently behind him. “It is clear that you possess some skills, but I shall have to ask why is it you choose to move packs? Please indulge in my curiosity” he asked the pair, who’s scents indicated that they were from another pack, inferni even. Keeping in mind the touchy past with the coyote clan he found himself unsure whether the pair’s motives for asking to join Anathema were as pure as they seemed.

Standing perfectly still for a moment, he continued to think of what was required of him next; explanation of the rite of Agares, a small and very important matter he had almost forgot. “Also, if you wish to be accepted into our ranks you must pass through the rite of Agares; a small cut upon each of your paws and one upon mine, I would then press them together so that we are joined by blood” he tried to explain, sure that his attempt at explaining the rite was no way near as good as his Angela’s, but atleast he was trying.

<style>
.Crow-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Crow-K-01 {background-color:#b8b8b8; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:513px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/349/alaki22.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 135px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Crow-K-01-border {width:515px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 311Kitty no problem

Aeron smiled at Io true to her nature the woman never let her cook though maybe that was for the best. She watched as tehe other spoke and made himself clear. Wait was he truely asking why they were here what made them choose here? The female felt slightly put off. This is Io Berlin. She stated speaking for the hybrid.

Aeron smiled Inferni is no home to me I came here from my home lands to start a new. I had hear stories of the powerful and mystrous coyotes of Inferni. But it isn't what I thought." She stated. We are not like them. We seek here because what little I've heard reminds me of home. A society bassed on strenght and family. Inferni is a group of coyotes who I just can't pretend to be. I don't hate like they do. She stated hoping this clarified why they had come. Hy the hydra had given up her rank and let the clan of coyotes.

Aeron smiled as she looked at him. Moving her arms from under her cape she smiled. "thats fine with me. She turned her palm up and waited to see had they truely made it in or would he laugh at them and send them back to the clan of Coyotes? She looked at Io, would the man turn them away? Would Io be forced to move back to Inferni where neither of them liked? Looking back at the man, she waited.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

short by like 10 words :|

Io smiled hollowly as Aeron spoke. 'We both held respected ranks there, and we both wish to display our worth here also', she had been a Caelem and Aeron had been a Hydra. This place felt more like Cesarski than Inferni did, this place had a darker atmosphere, something which calm Io more than anything else. Inferni was made of hatred, and although Io was a old woman, hatred was something she rarely found within herself. She held her hand outwards towards the grey male with a soft smile, her hand already bore a sizeable slash across it, still healing. It had been from a knife cut she had made while distracted. it was on the thumb edge of her palm so it would make no differance to the ritual.

Io felt a lot more comfortable around this male as compared to the other one. Perhaps it was the relaxed feeling around the situation. The other male had been brutish and blunt, this grey male was a lot more friendly. Though Io supposed that if the pack wanted members there was no reason to scare them away for no reason.

<style type="text/css">
.Ioafreeb2a b {font-weight:bold; color:#518F00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ioafreeb2a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4d; text-align:center;}
.Ioafreeb2a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Ioafreeb2a {margin:0 auto; width:444px; background-color:#c2c2c3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... reeb02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8cd701; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Ioafreeb2a-border1 {width:446px; border:1px solid #4c4c4d; margin:0 auto;}
.Ioafreeb2a-line1 {width:410px; border-bottom:1px dotted #676767; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

WC:388+ - ^^ Slight PP regarding the cuts (hope u don't mind). And exit Alaki; sorry again about the delay >.<

Neither of the females had completely appealed to him, made him stop and think ‘you have to join us’ or anything like that, yet nothing they had did nor said had made him believe that he should turn them away… no doubt they would prove themselves useful over time as many did. As long as they brought no trouble, nor were they hindrances to the pack he would allow them the chance to prove themselves; Naniko had let a foolish, childish and generally useless younger him into the pack, so he was in no real place to judge; that and his authority to accept joiners was new and even if he did want to judge, he didn’t know how to. Sure, he could hold personal opinions about each female, but he would not trust them for he tended to hate everyone and thus making his own opinions invalid for the most part.

Unhooking the smaller dagger that was smugly tied to his upper left forearm he grasped the blade within his right palm; the feel of the weapon comforting and familiar, as were all the other blades he had trained with. Although the small dagger was not fancy, nor in anyway showy, it was sharp and more than adequate to complete the task at hand. Placing it over his left hand, he made a small cut, blood instantly spilling from the opening, then he repeated the action in quick succession to each female and placed his palm upon theirs; connecting the cuts, their blood and thus making them family. “Welcome to the pack, I guess?”

Waving an arm, he loosely indicated to the direction of the howling caverns. “If you head in that direction you’ll find an entrance to our underground area. Most canines choose to live and spend most of their time underground but you may choose to live above it” he paused at the mention of caves, realizing that he had no clue where Beyaz was and that if his plans for the creature to go ahead… were, to, well. Go ahead, he need the white pest alive… “If you head over there you should come across some other members whom will fill you in and give you a tour; I’m sorry, but I must go find my bird now before it gets eaten or something…”

<style>
[/html]