Round 'Em Up while moving in!
OOC - I figured since Zarifa had a bear guardian she must have liked animals. Also, I am a tad new at role-playing so any comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :3

Zarifa had been walking for a bit now when she heard a very loud sound coming from about northeast of her. She ran towards the thundering sound of what she believed to be a stampede of horses. Soon she reached the source of the loud noise and found a small herd of wild mustangs. "Oh! Look at that...." Zarifa whispered to herself. The young female remembered Skye saying something about being aloud to have horses kept at that large stable on Cercatori d'Arte territory. 'Hmm... I think a horse might come in handy when trading and traveling. What a coincidence, I'm glad I grabbed that rope I found outside the borders when I was on my way here. Over there, that black mare looks strong, I think I'll capture her!' with that thought in mind Zarifa shifted into her Optime form and tied her skirt around her waist. 'Ok.... if I can just sneak by her I should be able to slip the rope around her neck....' interrupting her thought, she noticed the mare had gone to eat the grass a few feet away from the herd. 'Yes! Excellent, now this should be easier.' thought Zarifa. She swayed to the right before slowly stalking towards the mare, rope hanging loosely in her right hand. '1...2...3!' on the count of three Zarifa threw the rope around the mare's neck and pulled it tight. Zarifa made no mistake in this horse's strength because it was quite hard to get the rope around the horse's face. After a bit of struggling Zarifa was able to fix the rope around the horse so that it was in the form of a make-do halter. "Gotcha! Calm down, calm down." she spoke to the horse soothingly until the mare relaxed and gave up on running away. During this time the herd had run away in fear of also being caught. "Hmm, you seem to be a bit more domesticated than most wild mustangs. I wonder, did you run away from your past owner?" Zarifa pondered this idea until grasping the rope firmly and walking back towards Thornbury. While walking Zarifa thought of a name that suited this horse rather well "Rose, that is your name now. It suits you because although you are beautiful you are dangerous to those who are not careful." she said. Rose softly neighed as though she agreed with her. Zarifa giggled as she walked to the stables and placed Rose in one. "Here you are Rose, your new home from now on." Zarifa said as she fed Rose a handful of hay. Zarifa really hoped that Skye would let her keep Rose because as she walked away from Rose she couldn't help but feel attached to the mare already.

Zarifa slowly strolled into Thornbury deep in thought, remembering the night's previous activity. 'Being a minor insomniac has its pros I suppose." she thought. After passing a few stores and houses she came upon a stone building that appeared vacant. 'Hm.... I think a house would be a good place to stay for the night. I might be able to obtain this house since it is empty.' Zarifa pondered whether or not if she would enter the house. After a few minutes she decided to claim this house and clean it up a bit. She walked around the small living room before entering the kitchen. After opening a few drawers she came upon a small knife and a cutting board. Reaching down Zarifa opened the lower cupboards and discovered a very old pot and pan. 'With some hard work these tools could be clean and look brand new!' she thought happily. Setting the tools down Zarifa turned and walked into the bedroom. Searching through the drawers and boxes she found a beautiful pearl necklace along with some other valuable pieces of jewelery and a bag. 'This necklace would make a lovely gift. I think I'll give it to Skye as a thank-you gift for letting me into the pack.I should also show these other pieces of jewelery to her.' with this in mind Zarifa placed the items in her newly found cloth bag. At this point Zarifa had exited the house and closed the door behind her. She left the house and wondered around Thornbury to see if she could spot her Capitana.
[html]

WC: 487 OOC: hope you don't mind me joining in :3

Shawchert had finished his patrol around the perimeter of Cercatori. The former leader felt better, though he was still in turmoil over Sky, she had been upset with him still. He would have to prove to her that he was here for good and he wouldn't let anything harm the canines that lived in this pack. Since he was done with his daily vigil, he found himself looking around town, an unfamiliar face was passing him by, before he could stop her to introduce himself she was inside a house as though she had not seen him. 'She must be that new' he thought. He found a shaded tree near Orin's old house, the bookstore had been. He wasn't sure if someone was taking it, but it had been cleaned of blood and of course the evidence that any violence had been inside that house in particular. His thoughts were not on that house but on Sky. He looked at the house, with the skulls that were moving in the wind banging into each other. How could he get her to know he didn't leave her, well he left, but he had every intention of coming back. Why hadn't she read that damn letter? He was furious with himself. He pulled out his knife and the piece of wood he'd been working on, it was another present for Sky, why couldn't she see he never stopped loving her? Was there someone else? That thought scared him just as much. She was beautiful, young, and he knew she was over bearing at times, but she was sweet when she wanted to be. His hands were moving now at the thought of her words she had once said to him, lightened his mood a little. That was when he caught movement. It was that female that had passed him by. He stopped and spoke.

"Hello, you must be new around here. My name's Shawchert Menue"

He smiled lightly, but the man did not have his old vigor to him. He was far too torn on the inside to have the happy go lucky man back out in the open again, especially after the murder of his son, disappearance of his other family as well as Orin, and the more recent murder of his mother. He was a walking target it had seemed. Everyone wanted him to stay unhappy. He was still unhappy but for the reason Sky was still rejecting him. He stood up, his height was quite intimidating and he knew it, but he couldn't help that part at all. He wore a loincloth as he had aquired the idea from Bangle, and wore a belt with a sword on his waist, the rest of him was bare save for the wooden flute that hung from a thick sturdy string around his neck.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]
OOC- I don't mind at all thanks! Big Grin
WC ~ 200

After a while of wondering around Zarifa remembered passing by a large male earlier. 'Oh no, how rude of me I didn't introduce myself. Maybe I'll run into him again and he might know where the Capitana is. Yes! Good idea Zarifa!' she thought happily. Zarifa had been wondering around the small town when she noticed a male resting under a tree nearby. "Hello, you must be new around here. My name's Shawchert Menue" he said. As he stood up Zarifa couldn't help but notice that he was rather tall and towered over her lean figure. Suddenly a look of remembrance passed over her facial features. 'This is the male I rudely ignored earlier! I hope he accepts my apology.' she thought before speaking. "Yes, that is correct. Capitana Skye allowed me to join as a Progettista. My name is Zarifa Caja, it is a pleasure to meet you.Also, I am terribly sorry for not introducing myself earlier. Please forgive my rudeness." she said softly. Seeing as Zarifa didn't know this male, she couldn't help but feel shy around him. Regardless of that she kept her head bowed in respect because she didn't want any misunderstandings of respect to occur.
[html]

Shawchert was used to the reaction that he got from the woman. That didn’t mean he cared for it, but he didn’t make a big deal of it, he chose to ignore it and try to make himself less intimidating, though that was quite hard to do at his height, but his smile helped. He held he hand up at her apology.

“No need to apologize, being in a new area, and seeing a place you want as your own is overwhelming.”

He said with a nod of his head. She had been accepted by Skye which was not uncommon. He had figured it was Skye that was doing the formal greetings these days.

“So how do you enjoy Cercatori so far?”

The large man asked casually and curiously. He could tell she didn’t know he was the former leader of the pack, or the founder next to Skye. He could tell the woman did respect the capitana and this was good. Shawchert knew that the structure of the pack depended not just on the leader but on the members itself, he had learned this the hard way and failed in his own leadership, and he wouldn’t take the mantle back up in any type of hurry.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]
OOC - Do threads clash with each other? I can't remember, like since this one is going on but the caravan one is too? Sorry for the trouble x.x
WC - 227

Zarifa sighed in relief when she heard that Shaw forgave her. 'Oh good, I was afraid he wouldn't forgive me.' she thought. She stood leaning to her right with her arms folded across her waist casually. She then took in her surroundings and looked at the large tree standing behind Shaw. She wondered what kind of tree it was and now that she thought about it there was a garden with lots of plants she wanted to look at. Zarifa made a mental note to go to the garden sometime in the nearby future and possibly plant a few strawberries. She then turned her attention back to the male standing in front of her. "So, how do you enjoy Cercatori d'Arte so far?" Shaw asked casually.

Zarifa thought carefully before replying quickly. "So far Cercatori d'Arte has been very calm and peaceful. Which is good by my standards at least." she said. Although Zarifa didn't look like it she was extremely excited about the caravan trade trip they were about to go on. It was an excellent way for her to get to know her fellow pack members. "Oh, will you be attending the upcoming caravan trip or staying here with the others?" Zarifa asked curiously. She crossed her arms over her chest and leaned on her right leg while giving the male her full attention.
[html]

OOC: The board runs on liquid time, which means the date the thread itself is posted is the day it is started unless specified otherwise so this thread takes place the 31st of July. Even though we are posting days later for these two it will still be the 31st of July, the caravan starts August 2nd which means in no way will it clash with the threads. You can have as many threads as you feel comfortable with. There was a time where I had 20+ open threads with just Shawchert alone, always be aware of the date as well as any OOC for backdating or predating so that things don't clash Smile any posts made after the initial post is usually the same day as the initial post unless otherwise mentioned ^^. I hope that helps Big Grin and feel free to ask any question you want that's how you learn ^^

Shaw listened to her and smiled, it was nice to hear things were peaceful and he would try to keep it that way from now on. He nodded at her in agreement. He could die happy if he knew that things would be quiet and peaceful forever, but that was impossible not with wolves that had been like Argul, or even ones who were contradictary, which he had met in the past.

“I’m glad that you are enjoying yourself here.. It is nice and calm though I hope we get more life going again. We had many little parties here and there when it first started, though we only had a few out right celebrations that have been... something to not miss out.”

Her question made him think. Many were going on this caravan and he was not sure whether he should go or not, well he knew his answer now, but the decision had been hard to make. Shawchert shook his head.

“I will be here, but I’ve contributed to the caravan. I do hope you all stay safe. It’s definitiely an adventure, not one i’m willing to take this time, maybe next time though.”

He said, he was torn to go, but wasn’t too sure he was not one to handle trades and barters, he left that up to the others, he just made the craft idems people needed or wanted.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]