Part the way
[html]

+3 OOC: So shaw is wearing a loincloth of sorts and a belt with a sword attached, and has a flute around his neck, and he's a really tall wolf, he's 8ft Smile

Shawchert was doing what needed to be done, that was patroling. He first looked out over th e lands, and quietly surveyed the scene. It was quiet and calm, just another summer day, but he knew that could change any time, and he would be on guard. The man had finished much of the buildings of the Treetop Terrace, and at the moment had it all to himself, maybe someday someone would want to join in keeping watch over the pack, but for now he did it himself. Once done he’d find himself walking the borders sniffing out for any odd and not welcome scents. this took him the better part of the morning but it always did and it was necessary. The man moved into town afterward to make sure everything was well in here as well. The building s looked almost brand new, but that was because of having to rebuild after the storm. He remembered working on them himself when the storm finally ended. His hands had helped keep up the buildings that had nearly fallen down. Including the stables, in which had once been a punishment for the two women who had cared for him. He made his way there, seeing if anything needed repairs or if they were in need of adding firewood, though he doubted it. There was so much after the whole snowstorm. He wished he had stayed here, though his reasons were purely for his own mother, he had many to take care of back when he was the leader. His leadership didn’t even last a year. He hated himself for that, but they had turned on him and were about to turn tail, and when he finally got word of his mother, he was distraught, and didn’t know what to do, now he did and all it took was for him to watch his own mother’s blood flowing across the floor.

Shawchert came to the stables, and started making sure that there were area’s that didn’t need patching. He was not one to be with the animals inside the stables, he couldn’t even ride the biggest of the horses, his own feet would touch the ground. No he just needed something to do. Something to occupy his mind and hands. His mind had been on Sky, and how much he had missed her, though while he was patroling he had blocked his thoughts of the woman out of his head and focused on his need to make sure the pack was safe. He walked in, though stopped to let his eyes adjust. the light outside was bright and in the dark stables it was a transition he had to wait on.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Shaw is, like, two feet taller than Eve, lol. xD She's terrified.

Word Count → 392

It had been a little over half a month ever since the accident, but the pain was still fresh, as well as the mental wound that was inflicted upon Evelyn. She could not find her hating the coyote woman do did this to her, since she knew deep in her naïve heart that she did not mean do hurt her this much; perhaps only to scratch her, give her a few bruises for whatever reason, but not to wound her this much. It was the physical pain that harmed her, it what was it was preventing: The hand that she used to hold a tool with was now useless along with the fractured arm. Her mind ached with some frustration that she knew that she could not craft, headaches, Sky called it, and it had dawned on her the other day that she had absolutely no use for the pack now, which made those headaches no better. She was lucky just to get a meal, having small traps set in the wooded area a little ways from her house where no one ventured; hunting was even more difficult when you also had a rib to hinder you.

Besides wallowing in her own self-pity, she found no comfort in simply sitting in the house. The past few days, she had decided to visit the stables when their caretakers were not around, since the animals seemed to be the only living things that she could not burden. After having a small drink of water from her small storage that she kept in the underground room, she left the house, her arm in a sling to keep it from moving too much. Despite having the uncomfortable pressure on her side, Evelyn refused to sit still too long, not wanting to become lazy and at least attempt to stay fit. The walk to the stables was not very long, but it took a good couple of minutes for her to finally find the building, and when she walked in, a towering shape met her sight. At first, the hybrid was confused and surprised, wondering if it was really a Luperci─ he was so tall─ but once she overcame the fact that he was actually real, the smaller girl started to back away towards the entrance, squeaking quietly, “I-I’m sorry! I didn’t know someone was in here!”

Evelyn Wood
you love me, you loved me not

Image courtesy of karolfranks@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.evelynx01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.evelynx01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.evelynx01 .charname {font-family:tahoma, serif; color:#1e2012; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:3px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.evelynx01 .lyrics {font-family:tahoma, serif; color:#fafab2; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.evelynx01 b {color:#fafab2; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.evelynx01 {background-color:#5d6a30; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... elyn-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #292c19; }
.evelynx01 .inner {margin:0px 5px 100px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... nner-2.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#292c19;}
.evelynx01 p.wordcount {color:#fafab2; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: It's not the first time he's had to deal with that problem Big Grin

Shawchert heard the voice, and it sounded scared, he turned backing away a little, knowing it was his height that intimidated. He saw the woman backing away and held up his hand, his own face a little surprised.

“It’s ok, there’s plenty of room for others, I’m just making sure things are well here. My name is Shawchert Menue, who might you be?

He hated not knowing all the pack members. Back when he was the leader he made it so that he talked to his members, and tried to get to know them, hopefully enough to where they would enjoy his company, and know he didn’t bite. He looked the woman up and down, and could see she was of nearly average luperci height, making her rather short in comparison to him. He saw her arm in a sling and his heart felt for her, and he couldn’t help but asking.

“What happened to your arm? You’re alright, yeah?

He was feeling rather protective of the woman now, as though one of the horses was going to break out of its stall and come charging at her and maul her, though he knew perfectly well that was not what horses did.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Lol, I wouldn't be surprised. xD

Word Count → 409

Instead of ignoring and dismissing her, what she hoped the assumed brute would have done, he looked over towards her, which made her even more scared. The man looked surprised, too, but Evelyn somewhat looked over that as she continued to slowly hobble back to where she came. It was until he mentioned his name that she stopped her scuttling, and blinked in surprised, her eyes still rounded with shock from his unexpectedly tall appearance.

Shawchert. She had heard so many things about him; he was labeled a leader, a father, a murdered child’s parent, a traitor and coward. What words he was branded with before now clashed down upon the wolfdog, stunning her into a momentarily silence. Should she listen to the words of the painted wolf that came down from the mountains, and heed to his warnings that she swore not to follow? But, she had also remembered her packmates’ fond memories of the former Captain. That enough kept her from fleeing out of the stable out of confusion and that fact that she had nothing to say but to answer his simple question.

It was only a mere moment after he spoke that she replied, somewhat shy and reserved, but at least friendly, “I’m Evelyn Wood, a craftswoman for the pack.” And now the local handicap, she thought to herself in spite, though her snarky thought was kept silent. “I joined about a few months ago.” For a second, her mind went back to the day she met Skye, the woman who would welcome her into her new home, but she soon came back to the awkward present. She heard Shawchert speak again, and had to actually tilt her head upwards to make eye contact with the man.

He seemed to be concerned about her arm, which became obvious to Evelyn that it stood out like a sore thumb. “Yeah, I’m okay… I was pushed down a small cliff. On accident, of course,” she added quickly, her left hand reaching for the limp right to twiddle her thumbs nervously. She did not want anyone to be mad at the woman, since she did not harbor any deep hatred for her herself. The last thing she wanted was for the coyote lady to get attacked herself and get more injured than her; Evelyn, childishly, wanted to be the end of the circle of pain in that situation. “My arm is getting better now, though, with Sky’s help.”

Evelyn Wood
you love me, you loved me not

Image courtesy of karolfranks@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.evelynx01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.evelynx01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.evelynx01 .charname {font-family:tahoma, serif; color:#1e2012; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:3px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.evelynx01 .lyrics {font-family:tahoma, serif; color:#fafab2; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.evelynx01 b {color:#fafab2; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.evelynx01 {background-color:#5d6a30; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... elyn-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #292c19; }
.evelynx01 .inner {margin:0px 5px 100px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... nner-2.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#292c19;}
.evelynx01 p.wordcount {color:#fafab2; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: Stern face shaw with a smile :O is this possible? >.>

It seemed that his name has caused a mixed feeling in the woman and he thought she was ultimately going to leave the room, making him wonder.... was his name that foul now? He would have to change that. How he could be marked as a bad wolf, he had no idea. Yes he was a victim, yes his pack had undergone terror and fear when eh was the leader, and that was the reason he stepped down. He was relieved when she came forward and his smile showed it. He was glad that though her initial fear would have made her leave, she decided to stay.

“Is that so? I am as well, I work with wood mostly myself, that’s what I’m checking for in here. What is it you do.... well normally do?”

He asked, he was sure she would have a hard time in any task right now with her arm bandaged and broken and he felt a wave of sympathy for her though he wasn’t sure he was hearing right.

“I’m sorry but how can you “Accidently” be pushed?”

He asked, though he was sure someone could accidently bump into her, then she’d fall, but then she would have said something else right? He wasn’t sure, but because of the actions he’d seen in his recent year he wasn’t about to believe “accident” pushes. He looked at her as if he were her concerned father. Though he had children he never had to practice that look before, but he was concerned and wanted to make sure it truely was an accident.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]