Good Friends Good Times
Shiloh had taken Ayasha's advice to visit her mother and went to Ralla's tree fort of a house. She had never been to Ralla's home but greatly missed the alabaster woman. She had missed the birthing of her pups and knew they had grown up enough to leave the house. She had heard of Ralla's demotion to Itse and she wanted justice for the wrongs the new people had done to her. She climbed the latter as she thought of all the things she wanted to tell Ralla. She wanted her blessing because she and Saxif were mates. She had wanted to tell her the day she got back from her trip with her. She started to climb faster with the excitement of telling Ralla about her mating. She hadn't exspected to find a mate because of her burns but the way Saxif made her feel about herself... Saxif didn't see the burned girl who had lost her family. She saw her as the girl who loved her with all her being.

Shiloh smiled as she made it to the landing, thinking of the light in Saxif's eyes as she held her close and whispered her love for her. Ralla had been there when she had been found, the day she came to AniWaya. She knew how bad Shiloh's burns had been and as she thought back there might have been a moment when Ralla thought she wasn't going to make it. It had been Ralla who had taken care of her rape issue. Ralla who had been one of her only friends. She owed Ralla so much and as she looked around she decided to call for her. "Ralla?" she said raising her voice so that she could be heard. She hoped she wasn't interrupting anything
[html]

Each of the children have profiles accessible through Ralla's profile :3 Also, was the pp through the house alright? (Nootau: Not visible)

It was not an interruption when Ralla heard the call of an old friend at her door. All three of the pups--Ayasha being out and about, hopefully staying away from the newcomers--picked their heads up from where they were laying in their blankets, basically bored out of their minds. Ever since Maska and his Guardians had come, things had become much scarier in AniWaya, and Ralla's dream still haunted her nights. But as a result of both the pups' inability to shift as of yet and Ralla's distrust of the new Guardians, having them roam about the village unattended was risky and almost a non-issue with Ralla. Not to mention they needed her help just to get down the tree hut. In retrospect she would need to find a more permanent way to rectify that issue, but as it was, the tree hut was fairly safe as it was, being elevated. The white mother had been flipping through some of the old papers she had written the legends and lore on, brushing up on her history to pass the time, and the children had been either sleeping or toying with one of the many bobbles decorating the tree hut.

"Shiloh?" Ralla answered back, getting up and opening the door. She had not seen the grey woman in such a long time, and since the rape incident...well, let's just say that the man had been properly taken care of, and she would do right to tell her friend of the justice. But such a dark topic was not to be brought up right then at that particular moment--perhaps later, when Shiloh was more comfortable. Ralla grinned from ear to ear, reaching to grasp the other woman in a hug. To see a familiar face was a blessing these days, as Ralla lived in much fear. "Nasgi gesvi osdv hia agowadvdi nihi!" she exclaimed while opening her arms into her home. "Please, come in!" But the moment that the doorway was completely open and Shiloh inside, the three pups immediately ran up to see this new guest, who, at the very least, would assuage their monotonous boredom. While Ahiga was very forward about greeting Shiloh--shouting a loud "Osiyo!" for 'hello'--Alaster was a little more shy and hung back behind his twin, while Aleu was dainty and reserved, however excited she appeared. As always, there was that pink tiara in her mouth, which hindered a verbal greeting from her. "I don't think you've met them yet, have you?" Ralla asked in disbelief at herself for having overlooked such a thing. "These are the twins, Ahiga and Alaster. Ahiga has the grey sock on his left leg, and Alaster the grey on his right. Aleu is the brown one. Now you three, this is Shiloh. Elogi Shiloh." While not their actual aunt, not even in the godmother sense like J'adore was their godfather, Ralla would prefer that the children grow up to call each tribe member by their respected titles. For family, it would always either be 'aunt', 'uncle', 'grandfather', 'grandmother', 'brother', or 'sister'. For her, only Alaster would use the AniWayan term for 'mother', Uni--short for Unitsi. Ahiga and Aleu switched with Mamma and Mom and Mother, but Ralla responded whatever they used.

While there was no table in the living part of the tree hut--it had been moved to the observatory to make room for the new family--Ralla led Shiloh to a pile of blankets and cushions that she called her bed--very comfortable, she might add, since it was so piled that it might as well have been a hill of cloth--to sit, Alaster growing a little bolder and walking up to Shiloh to sniff at her. They were growing fast, but were still only pups. "Now, how have you been?" Ralla asked, excited to hear about her friend's whereabouts. They had so much to catch up on!

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]
[html]
Smile Shiloh has missed Ralla a lot. She has come for her blessing.

Shiloh had missed Ralla that in the moment she saw her she almost cried. She hugged her back with equal enthusiasm and listened to her as she welcomed her in AniWayan. "Oh how I have missed you friend. We have much to catch up on," she said as Ralla released her. She smiled at her friend then looked down as she noticed Ralla's pups come up to her. Shiloh knelt down and touched the first one bold enough to come up to her. She picked him up, delighted with his sniffing and prodding as Ralla introduced her pups to her.

Shiloh stood and smiled at Ralla again as she repeated the names back to her."This is Ahiga and the one too shy to come over to me is Alaster and this one right here," she said scooping up the only girl of the bunch, "this one must be Aleu. I have been wanting to come by for some time now but things have been coming up," she said as she followed Ralla to what looked like a mound of furs and cushions. Shiloh sat down as Alaster finally got the courage to come over to her and sniff her as she let the other two down, looking at Ahiga and adressing him before Ralla.

"Hello little one. How has your day been going?"she asked softly,playfully knocking him over as Ralla asked her how she had been. She looked up at the woman and saw happiness in her features but it masked the fear and pain she could see and smell on and in the woman. What or who had put her friend in this state? Shiloh didn't waste time in talking about her adventure with Saxif though and started to explain to Ralla what had happened after the rape. Saxif had given her a new confidence and she had grown used to the fact that she had been raped.

"After the rape I thought about leaving for my spirit journey but because I was still seeing my sisters spirit I decided to go home. Before Saxif had left I had been helping her with building her hut but because I have grown weak in my right arm I can't really do much manual labor like building or carving anymore. I had met up with Saxif back at her unfinished hut and she decided to protect me and help me on my trip because I can't hunt well and she was worried I wouldn't return," she paused and looked up at Ralla with a smile before continuing. "During the trip Saxif and I got close Ralla. She did more then just protect me out there. She gave me a purpose and a new meaning in my life. Ralla....Saxif and I are mated and I have come to you to ask for your blessing," she whispered at the end. She didn't know how Ralla would react to her being with Saxif but she hoped she was ok with it. She nudged Alaster as she waited for her friends response.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug33 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4a3e6e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #6a7f54; }
.freebaug33 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug33 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#d6e4c7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ahJYK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6a7f54; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a3f43; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug33 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug33 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

Alaster made the play motion to Shiloh when she spoke to him, crouching low with his tail high in the air. With the soft brush of her hand he easily went toppling to the side, but he was back up in a second, jumping and more playful than before. Ralla envied her children's carefree dispositions and lots in life--there was a time she was like that, too. How strange it would be when they all had duties to tend to--the house would certainly be far quieter...

With great diligence Ralla listened to her friend's story, sympathizing every step of the way and feeling the scarred woman's pain of the memories. It was not quite spirit-sharing, as she had done with Aur, but she had lived some of those memories, too, and so related. There was quite the surprise popped in there as well, that which made Ralla's forest green eyes go wide and look at the woman's face. For a moment she was so stunned by the news that she forgot to smile, although that trademark grin came to life not a few moments later. "Shiloh's that's wonderful! Of course you have my blessing!" Anything less would be un-Ralla-ish and just plain unheard of: Why would Ralla ever deny her such a request? Saxif was a good wolf and hunter, and same-gender couples did not bother Ralla in the least; heck, her own brother was into men, too. It didn't matter what gender your mate was, so long as they loved you. "Do you two plan to go through the ceremony?" It was something that Ralla had wished for herself, too, but was never able to do. Things had progressed too fast for any of them to control, and before any final preparations could've been made, Kemo had left... Of course she had considered them to be a mated couple, but the ceremony just made it feel....all the more special.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.fireplz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fireplz p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireplz b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 2px; }
.fireplz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Unspc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fireplz-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.fireplz .inner {margin:10px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]
[/html]

[html]
Out of Character

I totally forgot about my AW threads. Sorry for the wait.

In Character

Shiloh loved the look on Ralla's face when she told her about Saxif and her being mated. She couldn't help but smile when Ralla gave her her blessing. Ralla had been her long time friend and in many ways Shiloh considered her family. Shiloh was distracted and Alaster took that advantage and jumped on her, nipping her softly on the neck. Shiloh laughed softly at the pups antics and pulled him of her before she held him down and tickled him.
"What are you going to do now big boy. I got you... Ommmf," she said as Ahiga joined in the fray. Shiloh playfully fell over and laughed as the two boys jumped on her and nipped at her in play. They didn't seem to get a lot of playful company and Shiloh wondered if Ralla had at least taken them in to the Village.

"Ralla when was the last time someone played with them? They seem as if they haven't been played with in months. Something is bothering you. I can smell you worry and fear. I have seen and heard of these new wolves in our pack lands. What has happened?" she asked softly as Ahiga licked her face. Shiloh held on the pups as she sat back up and noticed they seemed to be getting tired. Well the boys were getting tired. Aleu had yet to join in the fun but Shiloh knew with the small toy carving she had made for each of the pups, Aleu was sure to come over and be with her. Shiloh put the boys down and reached into her bag, producing three ball like carvings. Each was different and Shiloh rolled one to Aleu in hopes of getting the small girls attention. She rolled each ball in different directions, watching the pups run after them and swat them around. She reached into her bag again and produced some crude looking bowls and forks for Ralla.

"I am sorry my friend that these aren't my best but I have kind of gone lame in my right arm because of the rape. I hope you accept these as a token of our friendship. If my arm gets better I will be making each of you a carving. Anyone who has one is considered family. Ralla, your family is my family now. You and Leon and Saxif and Ayasha are all I have. I hope to see more of you in the time to come." Shiloh said offering Ralla the bowls and forks.

<style>
.sgsdb01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sgsdb01 b {color:#777755;}
.sgsdb01-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #999988; margin:0px auto;}
.sgsdb01-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#777755; text-shadow:#221111 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sgsdb01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sgsdb01 {background-color:#11567e; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #004488; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ccbb88; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cm5qS.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]