Sanctuary
[html]

P :3

The day was a beautiful one, a light breeze sweeping through her hair and across the field of flowers in front of her. Wretch had been slowly adjusting to life in Cerne Rise, the apartment complex that she and her father had discovered when a few days after coming to this new place. Trenton seemed like a great place to live. It had a lot to offer, more for her to experience than their old cabin in the woods in Dahlia had.

She felt lucky that Saul had been able to find her a nice wheelchair. It had taken some lubing up and some fixing in a few places, but for the most part the chair was in working order. The Antei was small, and fit well into it. With her broken leg she wasn't able to walk at all; she had broken it in optime form, this time, and would be stuck in this form for as long as it took the bad break to heal. Weeks. Otherwise, the female was looking much better since the night she had been attacked near the border. She had a few small scars on her face and neck, but other than those her leg was the only noticeable injury.

The chair didn't allow her to get upstairs to her room or go to anywhere that didn't have a sidewalk or street, though. She'd tried to roll it on the grass and had found it nearly impossible. Today she overlooked the park, looking at the beautiful flowers and plants from the safety of her chair. Her uncle and she had planned on replanting some around Cerne Rise, but now she wondered if she'd ever be able to do it.

Wretch reached back into the bag attached to the back of her chair, pulling out a small spade. She could reach them if she leaned over far enough...she'd just have to be careful! She found a large group of lilies that were growing near the sidewalk and leaned over in her chair, beginning to dig around one of them carefully with her spade. She could carry them on her lap and replant them over near the entrance to their apartment complex.

<style>
.wretchroad .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.wretchroad p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.wretchroad b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.wretchroad { background-color:#C37400; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mwRV1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.wretchroad .inner {margin:140px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.5; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:303 OOC: Rawr! CLAIM

Eclipse had been taking a walk to get some fresh water to water the plants with. All she had, however was a bucket to use as a watering can, for now. She was slowly adjusting to life and her new position in it. It wasn’t her favorite, but it was next to it. She would rather be cooking all day, but to help make these lands that were so barren, more beautiful, was a wonderful duty. She would still be valuable as she was a fantastic hunter, or so she thought, and she was a cook, she made anything taste better with a sprinkle of something extra here and there. She was still gathering vast knowledge of her new found interest over the course of the few weeks she’d been here.

Eclipse was walking to her home where she shared with the rest of her family, a bucket full of sloshing water. She was still new to her form and growing so she was a little clumbsy, but still made it look graceful, though the water itself sloshed every which way, getting her a little wet. She spotted the girl that lived across from her and they’d helped each other clear out their new home. Now she was sitting in a strange contraption and could see something had happened to her. A worried frown creased the young girls’ face as she moved froward. She had seen the girl being carried by Saul the day before and had noticed her leg. She was curious and it always got the better of her.

“What happened to you?”

She asked stopping in front of the other girl. She was blunt with her words but she always tried to be a good wolf and not be overbearing, though it happened sometimes.

<style type="text/css">
.curiouseclipse b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e9e9e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.curiouseclipse .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.curiouseclipse p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.curiouseclipse {margin:0px auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uhw0D.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#efeded; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Haley

[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

In Character

The girl was so engrossed in her task that she didn't notice the other's approach. The lands around Cerne Rise had a concentration of scents that were growing more familiar to her with each passing day, so Wretch didn't take notice as one became even stronger. The hybrid bent in her chair, working at digging around the flower of her choice. She had the plant dug up and sitting on her lap by the time she noticed Eclipse.

She had no time to prepare herself mentally for interaction, and simply stared back at her when she asked the question question. What should she say to that? Saul, Nayru, and Gideon knew the truth...but apparently the information hadn't gotten around. Wretch was glad for this; she was a weak and frail being, yes, but she didn't wish for that to broadcasted around the packlands. She felt bad enough about having to use a wheelchair or be carried without other people poking her about it.

Her own voice startled her ears, and she frowned more deeply. "I..." She didn't know what to say. Should she lie? She wasn't good at lying...but then, she hadn't had much practice at it. Maybe now was the time. Something small and easy that would appease the golden female in front of her. She'd been attacked at the borders by a larger canine named "Sal" - that was the only thing that Wretch could recall about the beast. She had known her attacker...but she didn't know exact details. "I fell."

It was a partial truth, at least. She had fallen forward when the beast had jumped onto her, and that was part of the cause of her broken leg and the scar that now marred the otherwise perfect gray fur of her muzzle. "I was...d-digging up flowers to...um...replant around Cerne R-rise." She managed, staring down at the flower in her lap.

<style>
.wretchtab-a1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.wretchtab-a1 b {color:#171816;}
.wretchtab-a1-b {width:425px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.wretchtab-a1-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#585858; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.wretchtab-a1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.wretchtab-a1 {background-color:#ffffff; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:425px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... retchy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

She could tell Wretch was unsettled by Eclipse’ question, though she didn’t feel at all bashful about saying it she did regret it slightly. She fell.... that must have been a bad fall she thought believing the girl. Eclipse had never thought to lie, so she never thought that anyone else would think of such a thing so to her Wretch told the absolute truth no matter how bad the lie was.

“That must have hurt, I’m sorry. I hope you feel better.”

She said sympathetically. She barely knew the girl but she liked everyone in her pack, she smiled when the girl said she was replanting flowers for the apartment complex they lived in.

“Oh! Maybe I should help. Razekiel had me plant some seeds and I put some in front of the hotel. I don’t want them to be dug up I wanna know what they grow into.”

She said, hoping the other girl would accept Eclipse’s offer to help, it wouldn’t be so hard with someone helping, especially one who could walk, but Eclipse would refrain from repeating those thoughts as it would sound too much like her bragging that she could do something Wretch couldn’t at the moment.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipfreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7f2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #28875f; }
.eclipfreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; text-align:right;}
.eclipfreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipfreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#90debe; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... torm01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #176745; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.eclipfreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #cef7e6; margin:0 auto;}
.eclipfreeb1-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28875f; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]
[html]

She couldn’t think of words fast enough; a silence fell between them after Eclipse spoke first. Wretch simply looked back at her, uncertain of what to say. She hoped that she got better soon, too…but the last time, it had taken quite a while for her bones to heal. Saul had said that they were set more correctly this time, so they would heal without that terrible residual pain that she had experienced before. She was grateful for that, at least…if there was any good that would come of this situation it would be that.

”I just want to make it prettier…I wish I knew where more colors of flowers were” She managed to say, gaze falling to the ground. She didn’t understand why Eclipse would want to help her or interact with her, but it was her choice and she couldn’t really stop her from helping anyway even if she had wanted to. ”I don’t mind..I could carry them if you dig them up?” That seemed the easiest solution. Wretch looked to the flower on her lap, then back at the ones yet to be dug up. ”I..well where should we put them after we get them up?”

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.wretchroad { background-color:#C37400; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mwRV1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.wretchroad .inner {margin:140px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.5; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 300 OOC: Big Grin

Eclipse could see that Wretch was not as well socialized as herself, though she forced herself in the care of others. She’d met many, and was learning to understand their behaviour. She would stay herself though. She would not change for the individual. Wretch seemed at a loss for words but Eclipse could understand. There wasn’t much to be said about a broken leg, but the rest of her body worked.

“I think the flowers you have is a great start. I learned from Anu.... she’s a lady that took me in over down in Crimson dreams... that flowers love wide open fields. I saw some wild ones in the back. Think this thing can go in the grass if I push you? if not, there's still plenty of flowers just over there, with many colors.”

She said, looking at the litte front wheeds and the tall grass, knowing that wasn’t possible, she didn’t want to take over what Wretch had started so she just figured they would stay away from the grass, and closer to the pavement though the old roads were quite rugged.. There were flowers everywhere and Eclipse knew of them pretty much, though her main concern had always been about herbs and spices.

“There’s lots of places they can be replanted too, I just planted the seeds near our front door, but there’s still room for some already grown flowers, and then there’s the sides of the apartments. I think the flowers would look pretty where ever we put them.”

She smiled. Her attention now on pulling up some white flowers that had been close to the ones Wretch had already picked. Eclipse was careful to try to get all the roots with the flower so it would last the rest of the season in its new spot.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]
[html]

Wretch was an adult in the pack with the Antei rank. Her main duty, she felt, was to learn the lay of the lands and to possibly draw some maps up, which was what she had been working on lately. Wretch had no desire to go outside of the lands and had no reason to - everything that she needed was here. For now she was disabled, stuck in her wheelchair and unable to hunt for herself for the most part (though she could fish), but that didn't bother her one bit. She liked where she was, and enjoyed each day as it passed without wondering much about what lay outside of Ichika.

The one time that she had wandered a mile or so from the border, she had been attacked. This was all the more reason to stay inside the borders, where things were safe. She was lucky that her uncle Gideon had been there to help her, and that Saul had realized something was wrong when she hadn't come home that day. "Um..what's Crimson Dreams?" The girl asked, unsure of what Eclipse was talking about. A lady had taken her in in Crimson Dreams? So she'd had a dream about a lady named Anu?

"Do you think we can put some...to where I could see them from my window? I like looking at them when I'm alone..they give me a real peaceful feeling." She would need a little help getting around to the back side of the house, but she would carry as many of the flowers as she could if Eclipse could get her over the curb and the few bumps along the way to the back side of Cerne Rise.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Eclipse turned from her picking to look at Wretch. Did this girl never get out? Or was Eclipse really that well traveled. She could only mentally shrug and just explain. She put what she had in the girls lap and spoke.

"Crimson Dreams is a pack down south, they took me in before Saul came and brought me here. Anu, she is the leader of the pack there and made sure i could hunt. She also taught me about the plants. She's really pretty and really nice."

She envied the woman, and though of her as a guardian, like many of the others, though her most memorable guardian had to have been mama Malachi, though that would be a story for another day. She still had no idea the woman was actually a bear, she'd told the really young Eclipse at the time that she was in fact just a big fluffy wolf. Going back to her task she nodded at Wretch.

"I am sure we can do that! There's also going to be a garden growing too, though the seeds were just planted there too. I can put some flowers to border it, that would be visible from your room, or we could find a really nice spot for them all."

Eclipse was getting the idea that Wretch liked being alone. How anyone could like such a thing was beyond the young girl. She pulled a few more of the wild flowers and figured it was time to look for some more. Turning to Wretch she smiled.

Mind if I push ya? we can find more just over there. most of the area is over run with flowers this time of year.

She pointed to the other side of the apartments where the flowers were growing mel pel all over the yard.
[html]

OOC here!

She really didn't get out. Wretch didn't mind staying in one place and just...exploring that one place until she knew every square inch of it. She liked to try and find little secret places if she could, her own spots that no one else knew about or could come to bother her. Privacy was something that was very treasured to the little girl, for some reason. She wasn't sure what it was about being alone that pleased her so. Wretch was very easily entertained by her own thoughts.

"Oh." She answered simply, looking nervously to the side. What was Eclipse's impression of her? She wasn't certain. Maybe the girl thought less of her for not knowing that fact, what Crimson Dreams was. She had only ever known Dahlia de Mai and now Ichika...there was a whole world out there. "Sure" Wretch said at the offer of being pushed.

As they made their way toward the other side of Cerne Rise with the flowers, she continued to think to herself. This girl had grown up very differently than she had - she had explored some, it would seem, and had lived in many different places. "Dahlia...and Ichika have been the only homes I've ever known. It scares me to think about ever leaving the pack." She admitted, giving Eclipse a sideways glance.

<style>
.wretch_forest .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.wretch_forest p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.wretch_forest b {color:#84ba35; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.wretch_forest {background-color:#d3eed4; background-image:url(http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/9266 ... forest.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b8f80; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; }
.wretch_forest-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table image © me'nthedogs @ Flickr
[/html]
OOC: for forgetting about this and leavign it, i give you a long and hopefully decent post

Eclipse was more excited about the fact she got to use an old human thing, and she was looking at the wheels to see how they worked, but also kept her eyes on where she was going. It was interesting, and the other girl, she had little to say but Eclipse found that it was very good company. She didn't mind that she hadn't been everywhere, it gave Eclipse more of a chance to tell her stories of her own to see how Wretch would react.

"I was foolish and ran away... I wanted to find my dad, but I didn't want anyone to hurt me like he did... because I did leave I hurt other people too, like Saul.

She sounded guilty at the her own admission. She knew everyone lived different lives, just from the canines she'd met. Her second momma "Momma Malachi" had saved her from a rushing river, she was so much different looking than anyone she'd ever met, but she still denned just like anyone else and she had to have been the most compfortable sleeping item around. Her second family was different in their traditions, though they never explained them to her, the had told her all would be revealed when she was seven months but the girl never stayed that long to find out. Even Crimson Dreams was different in its own way, they'd let her stay on her own but kept a close eye on her. She was nearly free to do as she wished, it was nice for a while, but was never home, never like this.

"I know I belong here now, but I like seeing other places. I like different things, sights, sounds, smells. There's so much all over. I know some people think i'm strange because of it, but I like moving around, it's just nice to know I have a home at least

She'd stopped Wretch's chair just inside the overgrown grass and started pulling up the flowers, getting as many roots as she could with them so they could be replanted, shaken from any loose soil. She would have new soil just for them where they were relocated. Once she had about a dozen different colored ones she looked at the girl and asked

"Think that's enough?"
[html]

OOC here!

She sometimes remembered little things about her past, but they were only fleeting glances of what he life once was. Wretch wondered at times whether she actually wanted to know where she had come from and about her family...but yes, the thirst was there. She found it difficult to speak to the one canine who knew her from the past, the male named Pandemic who had called her his sister. Whenever she encountered him she became very deeply afraid, because he held some part of her that could potentially change her forever should she decide to pursue it.

Wretch wasn't sure about who Eclipse's parents were, really, and had only been told that the girl was related to Saul and Gideon. "I'm sorry that he hurt you. Saul is a good father to me - he always looks after me and cares." She didn't know how much about her Saul had told the rest of the pack or how much anyone knew. She wouldn't admit to being adopted unless she was asked it directly. To her, Saul was her one and only father. If she had another one, she didn't know about him.

She was ready replant, and nodded when Eclipse asked if she thought they had enough. The sight of the different colors of flowers on her lap made her smile, her heart feeling a bit lighter. "I love all these flowers...and I know what you mean about Ichika. It's such an amazing place." Wretch said. "What should we do when we're finished planting?" She did tire fairly easily...maybe Eclipse would want to do something a bit more relaxing later.

<style>
.wretch_forest .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.wretch_forest p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.wretch_forest b {color:#84ba35; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.wretch_forest {background-color:#d3eed4; background-image:url(http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/9266 ... forest.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b8f80; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; }
.wretch_forest-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table image © me'nthedogs @ Flickr
[/html]
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

OOC: RAWR!! I POsted!!!! WC: 345

In Character

“You're very lucky to have Saul as your dad, he's really great. I find him almost like a dad myself too.”

She said, she wasn't sure entirely if Wretch was Saul's daughter, he'd never seemed the type to really do something that important so young in his life. She didn't know much about her family though, so she was just going on and trying to learn more. She hated that she missed so much because she had been selfish in her own immidiate family affairs, but she was young, and she still had time to make up for what she had missed out on. The girl seemed to brighten a little as they finally got enough flowers to replant into the ground. This in turn made Eclipse quie happy.

“They are really beautiful and I think we can make them look really nice replanted where you want them. Where's your window so we can find out where to plant them!”

She said, grinning, looking to figure out which was wretch's she wasn't so sure right now where the girl slept, if she was downstairs now because of her injuries or still upstairs, across the hall from Eclipse, she wanted to make sure she knew where she'd plant before moving Wretch to the possible planting spot.

“Hmmm what else could we do? Well, I like making mud pies, but I don't think there's mud around her, but um.... I don't know I never really had anyone to play with before.”

She said bashfully now, she wasn't shy, she just felt like she should have had playmates the whole time she was a pup, but that wasn't the case. She'd never really had any playmates till she came to Ichika and even then it was rare to spot anyone. She did despirately want to learn how to play new things. Or learn new skills in general.

“Hey maybe you know of something to do, I don't know what you can't do so maybe we could figure something out!”

<style>
.EcCu p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.EcCu b {font-family:verdana; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.EcCu-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.EcCu {background-color:#d6e1ed; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7497/tbl5.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 159px 0px; } </style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]