Inner thoughts
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.xmasalaki b {font-weight:bold; color:#110d09; letter-spacing:1px; }
.alakiooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.xmasalaki p {text-indent:25px;padding:0px 25px 10px 25px;margin:0px;}
.xmasalaki {width:450px;border:1px solid #110d09;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... salaki.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:165px;background-color:#5a4c4b;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#e1d4bd;}
</style>

WC: 367 - Post and title fail, wow xD

A dark, grey coloured thumb ran slowly along the threaded trinkets in a nervous gesture, as he somewhat shuffled his way around the caves and made his way towards his leaders quarters. News travelled fast within the underground tunnels and he had heard quickly through the grapevine that the white female had finally had her pups; he knew little about the circumstances of the pregnancy and who their father was, but that mattered little, for they were his leader’s biological children and he would pay them their due respect. The three knotted bracelets in his hand were a small gift he had crafted for the children, fearing that turning up empty handed would come across as rude. Each bracelet consisted of black, grey and white threads and had silver and cream beads threaded on top in a simplistic design. He didn’t expect the items to be used, nor worn; he simply wished to gift them to the new borns.

Emerging from the thinning tunnel he entered into the general common room and altered his cause to Naniko’s quarters, not stopping to see who was around in the open area nor pausing for some idle chit-chat. Reaching the female’s doorway he suddenly found himself stuck in place, shuffling and fidgeting on the spot like some scolded puppy; which was exactly how he felt within the presence of his leader. For reasons unknown to him, his Angela was one of the few canines he highly respected and feared equally and so he made a point not to intentionally annoy her. With the recent duties he had been asked to do he had found himself considering some matters and had decided to pay the female a visit to voice his thought. It was surprising that the white female had even entrusted him with the duty to accept new members, considering his recent blunders and problems. But since she had asked him to do so, he had done his given tasks to the best of his ability.

Sighing, he finally stepped forward. “Naniko… sorry to bother you, but I was hoping you could spare a moment?” he voice was unsure and he kept his eyes lowered in respect for his leader.

[/html]
[html]

She had considered a few others for the position before choosing to ask Alaki to be the one to accept the new canines into the pack. Getting them integrated and explaining the ranks and laws was an important task...one that she had hoped she had not assigned to an idiot. Whenever she was around Alaki he had always been nothing but respectful, and he had been rising in his rank tier. Naniko felt safer knowing that a warrior was at the borders accepting the new canines in case anything went wrong. There were a few others that she trusted as well, like Pontiac and Ravesque...but she had been considering Alaki for this for months. She wasn't as certain about her peaceful sibling or sure that Ravesque would accept a duty like that.

A voice carried through her den, reaching the back room. She usually laid in the back with them for most of the day, feeding them and being sure that they were doing alright. She was open to visitors, though, and stood up readily when Alaki's voice found her ears. Naniko carried Severus, the gray of the three male pups, in her arms as she made her way toward the center of her den area. "Hello? It's no bother, Alaki - please come in. How are things? Nothing's amiss, is it?"

<style>
.James-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.James-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.James-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#be8e77; text-shadow:#dcdcdc 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.James-K-01 {background-color:#f9f8f6; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:460px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8578/jam11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 147px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .James-K-01-border {width:462px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.alakiooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.xmasalaki {width:450px;border:1px solid #110d09;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... salaki.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:165px;background-color:#5a4c4b;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#e1d4bd;}
</style>

WC: 279 - :3

Upon seeing the female his eyes fell upon the grey bundle in her arms; so small and fragile as all pups were, dependent on others to keep them alive and blindly trusting those around them to keep them safe. Such innocence was rarely seen in anything but pups and so he couldn't help but smile some at the child. Responding to the invite, he cautiously walked in, shaking his head slowly from side to side. “Nothing amiss, I simply wanted to see the new trouble makers and check how things were” he paused, considering whether the time was really appropriate to bring up anything more; Naniko had only recently had the pups and was no doubt tired, but he was with her now and concluded it would be best to say everything instead of paying another visit at a later date. “And also, if you have the time, to discuss a few ideas that could benefit the pack” he smiled sheepishly at his white leader, showing his young age and how unsure he was with himself with the slight gesture; praying inside that Naniko would not take offence that he had suggestions regarding pack security. Everything was without a doubt secure; he simply had a few creative ideas to improve upon the work she and others had done for the pack, not that he had any issues with thins and systems already in place.

Fidgeting with the bracelets, he then remembered about them and lifted them upon an open palm to present them to her, “Oh, and some gifts for the pups, nothing special, just something small” he shrugged his shoulders, suddenly embarrassed about handing over the small gifts.

[/html]
[html]

The whelp would be a charmer, compared to his brothers. There was something about males with a darker coat that Naniko liked - she didn't dislike Octavius for sharing her pristine pelt, but felt that such a coloration could be considered unlucky. She often felt that she was followed by bad luck, which was why she wore her gris-gris close to her heart and never took it off. She was relieved to hear that Alaki wasn't here because of any one incident that had happened, unsure how his time at the borders had been treating him in her absence. She felt a pang of guilt for putting that responsibility on him, but without Theodore she had been put into somewhat of a fix.

"I'm glad to hear that nothing is wrong. All three pups are doing very well, actually...they seem quite healthy" And active, when they weren't sleeping or eating. It was almost as if they liked to hear the sound of their own voices at times, letting out high pitched squeaks if she wasn't in their immediate area when they woke up. Maybe they had yet to realize that when she left them, she wasn't gone for good.

Naniko sat down on her bed, patting the snoozing Severus on the head. "What sort of ideas do you have? I appreciate you looking after the borders for me during this time - it is vital that the pups get the nourishment they need in their first few days. In a week or so I will return to my duties and leave them with my sister Pontiac or maybe Ravesque for short periods." She informed him. The gifts that he had brought were a surprise, and she picked the bracelets up from his hand carefully. "Oh...thank you! I will give them to them when they are a little older - now I fear they'd only fit around their necks. Don't want to choke them yet - I'll save that for when they learn to talk."

<style>
.James-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.James-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.James-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#be8e77; text-shadow:#dcdcdc 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.James-K-01 {background-color:#f9f8f6; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:460px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8578/jam11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 147px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .James-K-01-border {width:462px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

WC: 394 - Thought i'd get straight to the point?

A chuckle escaped him at her words, “Aye, but the look right innocent at the moment, they are free to do what they want with them when they are older” he smiled slight, still shy about sharing his craft with his leader and her children. Gradually he pulled away his gaze from the innocent child and cast his mind back to the more formal business that he had sought out his leader to discuss. “No worries; it was something different, interesting to say the least and I was glad to be of assistance.” he responded, shrugging the matter off as if it was trivial whilst truth be told it confused him to no end; still he hadn't figured out why, out of all the canines within Anathema, his Angela had asked him to fill in for her during such a sensitive time. Slowly, his hand drifted to his katana's hilt, a finger brushing the smooth metal out of habit and to calm his nerves some; always nervous in the presence of his Angela he was, always wanting to please rather than not.

“Awhile ago, when I encountered the skinny wolf along the borders..” he paused, trying to remember the name of the begging pile of skin and bones, “An-something I think her name was. Well, I sent my crow Beyaz to you; an experiment of sorts you could say and that got me thinking” yes, he'd been thinking much of this matter and had been working with Beyaz in his free time to test it's effectiveness. “Me and Matteo, we could breed more Crows and train them from young; to either patrol or stand watch along the border and at key points within our lands” he allowed a moment for his words to sink in and so that he could collects his thoughts before he continued, “If trained, they could potentially sound the alert if they spotted an unknown canine along our borders or within them or they could seek out a pack member and bring them to wherever they saw the unknown canine” he finished his small speech, unsure what the female would think of his idea, even if she agreed to it there were still many holes and such in his plan that needed work; but still, he wanted to have another’s view on this matter and waited patiently for her response.

[/html]