ben bu cehennemde şaşırıp
Backdated to July 28th.

Mizu groaned as she started to stir. A loud sharp yelp came from her mouth as she felt a stab in her side. It all came flowing back to her and the tears streamed down her face. She could see Shurui's face as he plunged a sword towards her and she fell to the ground. She could almost feel her wrist bones being crushed under Shurui's heavy weight. Then she felt it and smelt it. She went into labour and her two beautiful pups were born. Then the devil picked them up. She screamed as she saw it flash in front of her face. It was like it was happening right then. She could see her puppies go flying, could see Shurui torturing them. She cried and screamed and shook violently as if she was having a seizure.

Then she saw the rest. She gave birth to two more pups. They were so beautiful. She cried and cried. She remembered trying her hardest to cuddle up next to her four puppies without using her hands. Two were dead and two were alive. Wait? Were they still alive? She screamed as her eyes opened wide. Nerede!?Benim yavru nerede? Where are they!? Where are my puppies? Her voice tore from her throat in a coarse squeal. She hadn't used it for 5 days and it came out in Turkish, but she couldn't recognize it like that. It was the only language she knew right then. She couldn't speak Spanish or English or Japanese anymore. They weren't in her head. Had she been out for the whole 5 days? And where were her little darlings? She cried and shook more. The more she shook the more pain she was in.

Mizu could feel her nerves sending stabs of pain all over her body. Screams were coming from her mouth constantly now. They wouldn't stop. She was in so much pain. She tried to move her arms up to her face but her hands dangled uselessly, her wrists completely shattered. As her hands moved in the air she screamed more. Pain shot up and down her arms, it felt like she was being ripped apart, vein by vein, muscle by muscle, tendon by tendon. Her small body rippled in shakes, which only made her hurt more.

This needed to end! NOW! She couldn't bare the pain! It was too much, it was ripping her apart from the inside out. Tears were streaming down her face. She wanted the pain to end and for her to have her pups. Were they still alive? Were they hungry? WHERE WERE HER PUPPIES?! She looked around frantically trying to find them. But they were no where to be seen. She yelled loudly and screamed over and over again. She tried to get out of bed but the moment she leaned forward her sides cried. An ear-splitting scream came from her throat. The terror of Shurui was building in her head, she could see his dead icy eyes and the devil's number tattooed on his throat. Her eyes rolled back in her head, the image wouldn't go away. She needed help, now! To get his face out of her vision and to end the pain that she was feeling.
It was fortunate that the giant had been close when the screaming started for he was the first to arrive and who knew how long the poor girl had been screaming to herself. It echoed through the trees and they copied her anger, her sadness and fear. Limbs drooping the whole forest seemed to sigh and slump around him. Another innocent harmed? The man had no idea what had occurred several days ago to his sister in law or her children, no idea at all that two barely begun lives had been ended by a savage monster. He didn't even know that she had given birth, so as he charged flat out as fast as his injuries would let him, uncaring if he hurt himself more.

He didn't bother knocking on the door and thrust it open, the smell of blood filled the room and permeated out at him in a rush of air that had him staggering backwards. So much death...and pain. what had happened? Braving the stench of death and heartbreak he plunged into the room to find Mizu thrashing about on her bed, her pregnant bulge now gone, arms and side wrapped up in bandages. Holy fuck, seriously what the fuck had happened? His anger burned, no one had thought to tell him of this? He rushed over to her, and kneeled down on the bed beside her, pulling her upright. Her screams made his ears ring and his head ache but he didn't back off,

"Mizu! Mizu, calm down chicka, you are safe here. No one here to hurt you." He pulled the younger girl close so that her head rested against his chest and his long brown arms wrapped around her, he rocked back and forth slowly, crooning a soft ballard in spanish.
Mizu could hear a bang in the distance. But she payed it little attention. She was busy thrashing around, trying to see her pups. With each shake she felt the need to shake more. Suddenly she felt hands on her and pain rush through her sides. She could hear a voice which she recognized as Leon. But she couldn't understand him. What was he saying? It was some foreign language that she couldn't understand. The hug hurt her but it calmed her down slightly, knowing that someone else was alive and she wasn't the only one.

Her screaming stopped for a moment and all that was coming was tears. They streamed down her face slightly and her body still shook, though not as violently. Her face was pressed against the male's chest and the fur on her face provided warmth and that warmth traveled throughout her body. Her sides ached and so did her wrists. They hurt so bad. She wanted to make the pain stop. She tried to wrap her arms around Leon but that just made her yelp over and over again. The sudden movement had caused her shattered bones to shake and the searing, unbearable hurt traveled up to her brain, one last ear-splitting scream echoed from her maw.

After that she broke down in tears. Her shaking stopped, but only becuase she was crying to hard to do anything else. Her back shook, up and down, up and down. Her eyes created liquid that ran down her furry cheeks, drenching her brother-in-laws chest. Where was J'adore? She needed him. "J'adore?! J'adore?!"
I hope Shiloh nursing Mizu's pups isn't bad. Wolf females in a pack tend to do that if the mother can't take care of them at the moment. Tell me if you want it changed Smile Slight PP tell me if you want it changed

Shiloh had been busy with Mizu's young pups when she heard her scream. Her son and daughter both yipped and whined for their mother and as Shiloh got up she saw Leon rush into the room to console her. Shiloh needed to give her more Skullcap and she had been reading Mizu's book to find other things that would help her friend better. She had already made an abundance of skullcap tea and paste along with some other herbs that would help her. Shiloh stood in the door way of the room, looking at Mizu as she screamed out her pain and hurt, her pups crying out to her.

Shiloh stepped into the room and came over to Mizu. J'adore had told her the woman wouldn't understand her because of the trauma her brother had don't to her. It was Shiloh that had been taking care of her though the nights as she yelled in her sleep and kept her down while she was delusional from the pain and blood loss. The wounds inflicted had been deep and it had taken many painful hours of sewing and bandaging and pasting for Shiloh to even get her friend stable. She knew J'adore was worried and was trying to get his rank up to better protect his mate and pups. Shiloh had also been nursing the pups, a change of luck for them while Mizu rested. She was helping every way she could but knew at this moment her friend needed her babies.

"Mizu.... Mizu, I have your pups. Here... they have been asking for you," she said softly to the white wolfess as she handed her her pups. She knew Mizu couldn't really move her hands but she carefully picked one up and placed it on her daughter, who squirmed to get close to her mother. Shiloh almost started crying again but knew she would have to have J'adore tell her that she needed to stay calm and drink what she gave her. She needed J'adores help.
[html]

J'adore is depressing me :| I'm glad I can be overly happy with Kable now. I have miserable characters XD

J'adore had hardly seen his son and daughter since they were born, partly out his own hesitation and partly out of not wanting to interfer with their care schedule. Perhaps he was just making excuses. He had failed as a father, he should have stayed by his mate while she was vunerable but his training had gotten in they way of that, hadn't it? He was selfish, however much he tried to evade the fact, he had to admit that he had fail. Failed as a mate and failed as father. Tears formed in his milky eyes as he thought of his deceased children's faces, eyes never destined to open. First Gloria and now these puppies. These two hadn't been named yet, and although they had been cremated days ago, J'adore suppose Mizu would still title them. But everyday he went to check on her she still wasn't awake. He had taken to sleeping under the stars, too afraid, too much of a coward to stay with his family. He was shamed, and he was purging himself. It was pure irony. He had been training to higher his rank, but he couldnt protect the ones he held close.

The screams had awoked him from his moping. His heart jumpstarted and his limbs moved like they had never before. He blasted the door open, almost knocking it off of the hinges. He shook his head sorrowfully as he saw Shiloh and Leon already there. He thumped his fists on the door, pressing his head onto the cool wood. Again he had failed. 'How are they' he asked sheepishly, staring at the pups from behind his arm. Finally he plucked up the courage to move forward, though only slightly, he still hung back significantly. 'Mizu, bal, nasılsın?' he said softly, stumbling over the words he only knew through listening.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f4d6aa; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.allifreebei01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7d1d7; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#0b3144; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f4d6aa; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7d1d7; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei01-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #0b3144; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #234b5e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#300+
[/html]
Mizu was still shaking as she saw Shiloh. Then she could smell them, her pups! Her tears stopped for a moment and the screaming ceased. "Shiloh..." The puppies were placed on her and Mizu leaned down carefully, trying not to pain herself. She did, the bending of her torso caused her muscles to flex and those muscles were torn and in pain. She held back a squeal, a whimper coming instead.

For that moment she forgot her pain and focused on her puppies. They looked well, Shiloh had been caring for them. Relief washed over her and a small smile played on her lips. She nuzzled them and licked them and they squealed and whimpered at her touch. They were so beautiful. But where were the other two? She knew they were dead, but she had never gotten a chance to say goodbye.

Tears flowed down her cheeks, this time a mixture of happiness and sorrow. Her body still shook every once in a while but her whimpering stopped. She had to look strong for her pups, regardless if they could see her or not. They knew she was hurt. They rubbed against her fur and she smiled again.

A large banging woke her from her quietness. She popped her head up to see J'adore. She felt a wave of ease wash through her. He was here, but he didn't look good. She frowned. He probably thought all this was his fault... but it wasn't, no one could stop what had happened to her. Not even if J'adore was the most skilled fighter in the world, it was her destiny for this to happen. He seemed upset and that saddened her. "Şimdi burada olduğunu daha iyi değilim." I am better now that you are here. She could understand him! She was so glad that she could understand one person, "Oğlu ve kızı aşkım gel." Come see your son and daughter my love. She took a deep breath, wincing as it made pain travel through her body. She needed rest. She leaned back and closed her eyes for a moment. The pups would be fine, but she didn't know about herself.... How was she going to recover after this?
[html]

i'm guessing this is in the bedroom?

He understood what she was saying, but he didn't reply in the same tongue. He moved closer, slowly and hessitant, looking towards his brother and Shiloh for reassurance. He sat down upon the bed, moving gently so as not to hurt his mate. His hand hovered above the girl pup, a cloudy, dark shade of brown, destined to lighten up as she aged, a flash of dirty blonde up her throat and stomach, which would cream as she grew. 'Ferrari' he said softly, his index finger tracing her tiny spine. He turned to the boy pup, doing the same to him. His body was made of mainly white, a solid black dorsal stripe upon his back and head. He looked up to Mizu, 'Iskander'. He bent over and kissed his mate on the cheek, 'I cremated the other two' he said hollowly, he chewed his lip in discomoft. 'I'm sorry you didn't really get a chance to know them... They were beautiful'. It would only hinder them to dwell on the past, 'Let's just focus on these guys right now. We'll do th mateship ceremony propperly, and the naming ceremony. We'll do it all propperly and I'll try to raise my rank to protect you'.

He turned to Leon, 'Thank you for being here' and then to Shiloh, 'And you too'. He looked down, 'I don't know what I would have done without you guys'.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f4d6aa; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.allifreebei01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7d1d7; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#0b3144; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f4d6aa; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7d1d7; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei01-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #0b3144; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #234b5e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
Leon stared in surprise as Shiloh appeared out of the other room, he had no idea she was here. In her arms she held two squirming pups, his niece and nephew. His chest couldn't help but puffing out slightly with pride as he looked over the two tiny figures. The brown male moved backwards out of the way, as the grey female came close, giving her over to her carer. He couldn't wrap his head around it, that she was all bandaged up, surely her birth was not bad enough to break bone? Something was wrong and Leon felt distinctly cut out from the little group that was forming here as J'adore made an appearance, as though he were a stranger looking in upon strangers instead of looking upon his own family and friend. His mouth pressed into a deep frown as children and mother bonded, he should be pleased but somehow he was not. No one had bothered to let him know, the pups were several days old already and yet no one had thought to tell him he had new blood family.

His frown instead turned into a mask of pain, one he did not hide away. As J'adore moved closer, so he stepped backwards towards the door. He did not answer his brother's words and remained silent, a single tear welled up and trickled down the giant's cheek. Anger and pain swirled as one, and as she tear fell his face contorted and twisted, showing just what he felt of being treated like an outsider.
Shiloh watched the family from a distance as J'adore talked to Mizu. She looked up at Leon who had moved out of her way, seeing his chest swell with the happiness of knowing his family had grown only to watch his face turn into a frown as he watched them. She knew something was wrong with him as J'adore came into the room. She watched at Leon's face went from a look of hurt to a look of pure pain. What was troubling him? Shiloh started towards him as a tear ran down his face, the pain unmistakable.

She went over to him and pulled him into the her room, wanting to sooth his pain and hurt. She sat him down on her bed and gave him a once over. His wounds had closes nicely, his hulking frame taller then her own as she stood in front of her friend. He was hurting for some reason and she was going to find out why. "Leon... my friend why you do cry? I am sorry you weren't told of Mizu and the pups. I planned on telling you as soon as I could but I have been taking care of Mizu and her children since J'adore brought her home. She was injured so badly.... She lost two of her pups to her brothers cruelty. Please don't cry... I can't stand you in this state," she whispered brushing away one of the tears that fell from her friends eyes. Leon had always been there for her and she felt it was her time to be there for him. She hugged him softly knowing he wasn't really one for hugs. She felt he needed one and it was her way of say to him she was still here for him if he needed her.