Her lips returned
[html]

Beautiful table by ALAINE

Slender limbs moved with speed across tall, green grass. Bleeding sunset eyes held on to the agile creature darting along the path before him, most reluctant to allow it to escape his hungry stare. The rabbit was quick, but eventually, death caught up with it regardless. Itachi did prefer the optime form to four legs, but he did not mind the variation. His trek had brought him away from Salsola’s familiar scenery, but he was by no means lost. A sense of direction and splendid senses would always lead him to his desired destinations.

Red, hot liquid stained his muzzle as he bit into the lesser creature, and held still for a moment or two to allow the last death cramps to cease. The splendid taste made everything burn just a little bit brighter, but while the blood was best while it was hot, he would take his time. The hybrid had patience carved out of rock, and would let death linger between his jaws as he slowly feasted on his trophy. Blonde ears swivelled; paying full attention to his surroundings as he ate, at a snail's pace. But the slave’s blood had owned a richer taste than this young prey. It should be a disturbing fact, but he wasn’t moved by knowledge of the monster inside. It was who he was.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:337 OOC: <3!!!

Eclipse had separated from the group she’d come down the mountains with. She’d caught her first horse, but she didn’t know how to ride her really, so she had requested the horse be taken while she took some time to explore. The young girl was able to take care of herself, for the most part, though she was still Naive about the world around her she did know that there were dangers. She had to promise Saul she would absolutely come back, especially for the horse that she had just worked so hard to catch. She wanted to explore a part that she hadn’t before, and since she was here and it would possibly be a while before she crossed over again, she decided to do it now. The lands were beautiful, and she loved the sights she saw. Something caught the girls eyes as she was moving. A patch of light brown on the green of the grass around. It was a sandy color, almost like the beach. Or random sand patches around old Dahlia. She stood high, and walked forward, not thinking that she might be intrusive until after she saw the blood and the rabbit. She’d already eaten and had little interest in stealing his food. However this was a new wolf for her to meet and in doing so she might make a friend. At least this was what went through her mind as she spoke to introduce herself.

“Hi, I’m Eclipse Soulstorm!”

She was blunt, but self assured, she had already recieved both positive and negative reactions to her introductions. She knew that meeting someone was hit or miss, they were going to like you or not. It was just up to her to find out if they did or not Her powerful blue hued eyes with a tint of purple watched him, in case he did think she was there for his food.. She made sure to keep back but still visible for the eating man.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipfreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7f2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #28875f; }
.eclipfreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; text-align:right;}
.eclipfreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipfreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#90debe; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... torm01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #176745; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.eclipfreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #cef7e6; margin:0 auto;}
.eclipfreeb1-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28875f; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]
[html]

He was aware of the intruding presence long before she opened her mouth to spew out words that he had no interest in hearing. An ear flickered at the surname, as if he should have recognized it, but truth was that there was a multitude of surnames amongst the wolves, and her name didn’t necessarily mean anything. Scarlet eyes turned to her, a younger child, though close to adulthood. It was difficult to detect her scent over that of freshly spilled blood, and so he rose from the half devoured carcass to turn to her, nostrils flaring to learn where her allegiance lay.

There was a new pack in ‘Souls now, but he was not familiar with its scent, so he found that he was no wiser. But that belief seemed to be faulty, for there was something he could relate to here. Itachi paid attention to detail, and what he found could have surprised him if he wasn’t more or less indifferent about the blood coursing through his body. Eclipse, he did not wish to know her. He turned from her; stained fangs reaching for the dead meat once again.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

She frowned when he looked to her and then turned back to his meal. Maybe he needed to finish? But she’d introduced herself and never had she at least gotten less than a grumble of annoyance. Though Viking had been the same way. The man... kind of reminded her of the quiet large brute. This made her interested in the male even more.

“Aren’t you going to tell me your name? I told you mine.”

Eclipse said a little undignified, frowning at the man, wanting him to even acknowledge her more than he had. She was use to being alone and not wanting much attention but rarely did she get ignored if she called for attention. She couldn’t say it was all in a positive way but she got some kind of reaction out of some one... except this man.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]

His attention was not allowed to linger with the taste of coagulated blood, for the younger girl spoke up quickly enough after he had turned his fiery gaze from her form. Taking his time, he swallowed a fleshy chunk of meat before turning back to her. They were all different from him, though also different from each other. Certain canines would have walked away at his lack of response, but not she. But it wasn’t because she was observant of his heritage. Itachi had only seen his sire once, and had difficulty deciding if he resembled the man that had forced the seed of life into his mother’s womb.

”Itachi,” bloody lips offered, and he fully turned towards her, though not with curiosity. Was she one of the persistent souls that sought to flee from their own company no matter the price? Itachi preferred loneliness before company, though the quality of another creature’s presence would vary, of course. The girl reminded her of a man he never had and never would meet. Her nature was that of an innocent, and he pitied the day when she would be forced to face reality.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

She saw him turn back to her and speak. No she wasn’t there because he looked like her father. She didn’t even know she had a half brother. In fact she looked more like him than Itachi did, she was just reminded of Viking and viking was her friend. She enjoyed making friends, though it tended to be with those that weren’t the type for her to be associating with.

“Now that wasn’t so bad was it?”

She asked, then paused to look at the eaten rabbit, which he’d tore apart. It was something she would do, if she were hungry to the point she didn’t want to cook, but she’d been learning so much and finding that taste beyone the blood and carnage she saw in front of her was so much better.

“y’know I can show you how to cook food and make it taste very yummy. I love putting rosemary in with my rabbit, even make a stew outta them.”

She said, she thought mentally of her own cooking experiments,, not having to use so much water like the humans did. Why waste good blood when it could be used to marinate it some? Then again wolves were not like humans with their eating habits and ability to enjoy the blood that came from the meat they ate.

<style>
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]

Her tone was not patronizing, to her fortune. It was not difficult to let his own voice rise and form the words on top of his salmon tongue. But the question was whether or not he had a reason to provide information. She had invaded his wide, personal space and disturbed his feast. Had she been someone different and managed to annoy him, she wouldn’t have received anything at all, or perhaps just something she would never have wanted. Narcissists could be dangerous individuals, though Itachi was not very aggressive in general, unless he thought he had reason to be.

While his outer shell never seemed to change, the young female’s words puzzled him. He was familiar with the idea of preparing flesh in various ways, and Salsola’s regular feasts included many a splendid, exotic dish, but Itachi was more or less indifferent to the taste of his nutrition. There was one certainty though. The taste of fresh, vibrant scarlet was heavily favoured. His eyes glanced back at his abandoned meal, and he could sense the blood seep into moist earth. Narrow muzzle with the splash of tan moved horizontally; telling the girl that no, this one was not interested in learning the art of cooking.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Her tail was wagging as she suggested letting him learn how to prepare a meal. She knew that it was for some, not all and she could understand when he shook his head, but this made her tail slowly stop she shrugged and nodded in understanding.

“I, I see, but I think you might know someone. You remind me of him. He told me his name was Viking, he kinda saved my life. Do you know him?”

She asked hopefully. Maybe he could at least send some kind of non verbal message to the man her thanks that he had saved her. She had gotten lucky when Viking pulled her out of the hole trap. Even more that he didn’t just leave her there, though she didn’t think that was on his mind ever. Eclipse couldn’t comprehend that from Viking at all.

<style>
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]

He did not know if she was ignorant of his disinterest or if she was merely a persistent soul. He preferred not to ponder, though. New words rose to discourage silence to settle once more, and the topic took a giant leap. But yes, he knew the individual she spoke of. The man’s favoured weapon was a coarse, magnificent axe, and sparring sessions had left the blonde with aching muscles and a sense of defeat. But experience and skill had to be learned in some way, and the quiet man had taught Itachi much before he had turned his back on Anathema in search for greener grass.

Kinda saved her life too. Good for her, he thought. ”I did,” he answered, choosing honesty before silence, giving in. Young Eclipse was not a part of Anathema. Would the flawed Lykoi care to save a life if he gained the power to choose between life and death? Honestly, he couldn’t say… He had intended for Kaena to die, though he had gathered China’s fragile, damaged body in his arms when she had needed saving. He wished for things to be simple, dressed in either black or white. There was too much grey in this world for his taste. ”But not anymore.”

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

She smiled her heart lifting and her tail wagging again, but that didn’t last long and she folded her ears back slightly a bit disappointed but shrugged. Oh great.... well she’ll find him eventually. Hopefully, but for now it was this one that was interesting and though he had done nothing for her.... barely even spoke she felt some kind of connection to him. That would possibly pass with time and she would surely never know he was her brother, she thought she was one of a kind. She smiled at him letting him know she wasn’t TOO disappointed.

“Well I really hoped he could teach me how to use an axe like his but uh I can’t find him, I knew someone who shot a bow and arrow but I couldn’t shoot back then....

She stopped short, was she trying to make him feel sorry for her, that wasn’t the way to go. She figured she was a burden on his hide long enough though.

“Well I guess I should be going, It was nice meeting you.”

She said politely, it was nice in a way, to find someone so much like Viking, yet barely like him Viking had this kindness to him that he pretended wasn’t there.... Itachi, well he seemed different of sort. Eclipse turned and walked wondering why she had came up to him in the first place entirely.

<style>
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]

It was ridiculous for the girl to want to wield an axe of the same calibre as Viking’s. Even certain males would have difficulty ever using such a blade, and the latte shaded girl was not likely to succeed where stronger individuals than her would fail. But he said nothing, and as so often, kept his thoughts to himself. Who was he to decide what others were capable of or not. There were many canines that had mastered weapons created in the age of man, but he couldn’t help her, and if he could he wouldn’t have anyway.

But the seed of epiphany had apparently flowered within her, because the girl suddenly bid her farewells and turned from him. Scarlet eyes infused with lilac watched her back for just a moment. He wished her to go, but there was something he desired to learn first. He didn’t need to know, but he wished to get a better glimpse at the shattered members of this dysfunctional family of his. She was too young to be of an older generation, and her scent alone was the foundation for his theory. ”Was Conor Soul your father?” She hadn’t moved too far from his flat voice to reach her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Eclipse stopped short, her right foot barely touching the ground when the question hit her, turning she looked at Itachi.... was?

“Conor is my dad yes, do you know him? Have you seen him? He ran away and never said goodbye.... I have been looking for him”

She’d given up a long time ago, but just the name sparked her need to know what happened to her father, of course just from the mention of his name brought back any and all hopes that she would find him, see him, tell him he should come home with her, just like Saul had when he found her. Then it occured to her why he was asking, he didn’t seem to want her around, he made that clear to her already, but she just watched him as suspiciously waiting for his reply

<style>
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]

He had his answer before she turned and let her voice carry over the increased distance. But he didn’t regret on leaving the dark closet ajar for her. But what would she say to the skeleton if she stepped closer for a better look? They were siblings, the two of them. Combine their two furs together and they would have matched their autumn hued father. Sunset eyes much more vivid than his father’s slimmed as he observed what he thought to be emotion in the younger girl. Had she loved the man that had given her the gift of life? His existence was a curse for many, but even he knew how to be grateful. But still, he had taken Conor Soul’s life, and it was first after it seemed he had started taking an interest in the blood.

Eclipse would never hear her father say goodbye. Itachi had wrongly assumed that the Soul man’s death was known due to the black behemoth’s actions months ago, but the girl didn’t know that her father was no longer alive. How sad. Lips withdrew to reveal white teeth as hunger made itself apparent. He wished he could get a taste of that emotion. Would she cry if she learned the truth? ”Conor is no more,” he revealed, voice lacking everything and nothing. He didn’t feel regret. He didn’t feel sadness. The son had deemed it necessary to rid this place of one beast, and had acted upon impulse. But he would always remember the melancholy in that face frozen in death.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Her mouth was dry as she waited for him to answer, but all she got was.... he is no more.... No more? No... That’s not right. Her fur seemed to stand on end as she felt a power of emotion go through her. She was angry. She knew what those words meant, though she was still a pup she’d killed she’d eaten dead animals and she’d witnessed a death of a wolf at a young age.... He was lying. THIS emotionless bag of meat was lying to her.

“NO You’re wrong! He will come back, He has to! It will bring my mommy back and we can be a family again. YOu’re wrong!”

She let the words burst out from her chest as tears began to flow in her eyes, but she refused to show Itachi her weakness. Her daddy had been her world to her. He had taught her so much when she was so young. He was her idle, her hero, He. Couldn’t. Be. Dead. She wouldn’t leave now until he took it back. He had to take back his lying words. Her father, the great leader of Dahlia was not just no more... he’d left more than memories behind. He left her and he left the love he gave to his pack.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]
[html]

Every eye that turned to the sun would become blind. It wasn’t strange to see that this child deny his truth. Life hurt, and certain individuals couldn’t handle it. But it didn’t have to be complicated at all—why did these creatures put so much meaning into everything. Existence, life and death were natural. They were all mortal.

She shouted, though the strength in her voice revealed only the open wound within. But although he and she were bound together by blood, it was a most shallow relationship that he couldn’t relate to. One man couldn’t save the world, and her words were most tragic. Perhaps it was just an incoherent outburst from a young, broken heart that oozed with nostalgia. Nothing would ever be the same, for time didn’t wait for anyone.

Red still spoiled the blonde hues of his muzzle; the rabbit’s blood still fresh on his senses. A canine’s blood would taste the same. How would Eclipse treat such information? Earth had drunk of Conor’s blood, and Itachi had been there to see it. But Eclipse wouldn’t know, and he wouldn’t tell her. He didn’t have to tell her anything. He had been polite and let her in on a truth he had believed was known rather than hidden. He had been wrong, but she should be grateful. Nothing good came from living in the past like this one did.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
OOC: Sadly I think we need to end it, for all it was hard, it was all worth it Big Grin
----------
He didn't speak, he didn't try to stear her in any direction, and this upset Eclipse even more. Tears welled in her eyes more, and one came down, that was enough for her to just run. She sniffled and glared at the man.

"You're a bad man, you shouldn't lie, it's bad. I don't like you!

And with that she ran off away from the truth, away from the brother she would never know and back to home, back to where things made sense. She was convincing herself he just wanted to get a rise out of her, in which case he had, a big one. She cried as she ran off, now knowing the feeling what it meant to hate someone.
[html]

It wasn’t his place to force the truth onto others. Denial could be a powerful thing, and he wouldn’t push—wasn’t interested in making a point for the world to see. He believed he had offered this girl kindness, though the emotions swivelling in her eyes weren’t of an appreciative nature. But Itachi didn’t know hate, and so it didn’t sting to see a relative glare at him with hatred in moist eyes.

A bad man, she said. It was probably true. A man’s actions made him into what he was, and the blonde had already committed several foul deeds during his short, sinful life. But he was no liar. But she didn’t want to know the truth, and he merely watched as the latte hued girl turned and ran away from his sight. He didn’t care to follow, for he had the answer he had sought. Were there more of them out there in the woods? He searched for a reason why he should care.

A bad man. Her words remained, though the voice seemed dark and foul now as it echoed through his consciousness. He turned away, only to see a flash of paired blue fade into nothing. Was he delusional as well now? Fangs bared, he turned to the southwest. There was a house in the abandoned city of Wolfville he had to find.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]