Brother, My Brother
[html]
WARNING This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

occ: A couple Giu/Teo posts then Gemma will join Big Grin

WC:300+

It had been almost a month since the “wedding” had occurred. Ever since Giuseppe had taken to avoiding Matteo at all costs and it appeared that the albino had been making no effort to see him himself as they had yet to meet face to face. There had been a few close called where the coydog would wander through the caves and hear his voice or catch his scent but he would quickly turn and walk away, ears perked and tail raised.

Gemma seemed to be as angry at the white male as he was. Surprisingly to the brown hued rebel, having another creature on the same page as him was reassuring. Never before in his life had he felt the same emotions against someone as another animal. It was a strange feeling to be united with another living creature. He even didn’t mind sleeping beside her every now and then. On the plus side she was also very willing to give him sexual attention at a glance, certainly more obedient than Matteo ever was.

Today though the hybrid found himself glaring at Teo’s door, almost unwilling to bring himself to knock. The betrayer had his collar and Giuseppe wanted it back. It had been Matteo’s before they had arrived in Nova Scotia but now that the male was no longer his to use as a slave it was Gemma’s turn to ware the accessory. Taking a deep breath he brought a hand to the door and knocked three times, each time his hand resisting the action. For this occasion he picked out his black suit once more. This was not meant to be a happy occasion for either brother for it solidified Teo’s exile from Giuseppe’s mind and family. Waiting impatiently the elder pack mate glanced around quickly to ensure that their conversation would not be interrupted. After all, this was a very private matter.

<style type="text/css">
.melfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d2cfc9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #211e1b; }
.melfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#211e1b; text-align:center;}
.melfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.melfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#5c514b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tofree.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d2cfc9; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#211e1b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.melfreebe01-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #5c514b; margin:0 auto;}
.melfreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9d9592; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

He was lucky to find Matteo home at all. The white male had been planning to go to the stables that day to teach Camilla a few more things about the animals there. However, he'd also been feeling tired lately from he stress he felt. Gemma... pregnant. He didn't want Giuseppe raising children at all, none-less his own pups. The idea of the same things happening to them made him sick. He had spent hours every day trying to think of a way that he could claim the pups himself without ruining the lives of both his loves. Gemma might've hated him now... but he didn't want to hurt her anymore. Not again. He still felt guilty about doing it in the first place.

His thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. Three steady though quiet knocks. Camilla, who'd been playing in her room with Carissa, came into the living room as Teo got up to answer the door. Upon opening it, he immediately wanted to close it again. Giuseppe.

Instead, he put on his bravest face and opened the door, leaning on the frame as if he were at ease, his arms crossing and ears perking. Che cosa ci fai qui, Giuseppe? He said bitterly in Italian, obviously not welcoming the brother at all.

Inside, Camilla curiously stepped into view, having not really met her other brother yet. So this was the fabled Giuseppe? He didn't seem all that scary to her. Why had Teo warned her away from him?

<style>
.mt-doubleimg .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.mt-doubleimg p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.mt-doubleimg b {color:#770000; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.1em 0.1em #000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mt-doubleimg {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/14rl3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:540px; text-align:justify; padding:70px 0px 0px 0px; background-color:black;}
.mt-doubleimg-inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZZZ09.png);background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; margin-top:150px; padding: 0px 0px 50px 0px; width:540px;background-color:black;}
.mt-doubleimg-border {width:540px; margin:0 auto;border:1px solid white;outline:1px solid black;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

occ:

It had been a while since the brothers had talked properly and Giuseppe, although angry, expected himself to be better than Matteo in every way, including in this delicate situation. Stiffening as the door creaked open the hybrid assumed a conservative position, his face a blank slate to the pale man he use to call brother.
His visit was not to be a happy occasion for either brother and so it seemed Matteo was already aware of this. Removing his white fedora over his awkwardly tall ears Giuseppe held the hat close to his side; it was rude to wear a hat during business indoors.

Although Matteo’s words were not lost on the brothers’ ears, another captivated the older Trovato’s attention. Down near the floor was a little girl, boated in a light tawny coat and large ears similar to his own. Giuseppe had lost one sibling but he knew this to be a little light of hope for the Trovato line. Ignoring his white sibling the older brother shifted down on one knee. “Hello there Camilla.” His voice was smoothed and laced with a gentleness he rarely used but during his manipulations. “Matteo and I have to discuss something very grown up so why don’t you give us some privacy.”

Although this tone of voice might have shocked anyone who really knew Giuseppe he had changed slightly with Gemma’s company. He was very aware that the white lady he lived with was pregnant with pups, some of which may be his and some of which may be Matteo’s. His own father had been a nasty and abusive man and even though the hybrid held much of his father’s personality he was determined to keep his children from feeling as neglected as he had been. Moving back into a standing position he finally answered his idiot of a sibling, “I’ve come to claim an item of mine.” He did not want to cause a scene in front of young ears so the splotched male kept his sentence vague.

<style type="text/css">
.melfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d2cfc9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #211e1b; }
.melfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#211e1b; text-align:center;}
.melfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#5c514b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tofree.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d2cfc9; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#211e1b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.melfreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9d9592; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

When Giuseppe ignored him, Teo wanted to do one of two things; close the door and never speak to him again, or knock him the fuck out. He did neither, gritting his teeth as the abusive brother used that all too familliar tone with Camilla. The child didn't get a chance to respond. Don't even consider it. He growled lowly, loud enough for Giu to hear but not for Camilla. He turned and shooed the girl back into her room, where she gladly disappeared into, not wanting to stick around when Teo had suddenly dropped into a bad mood.

Once she was secured in the bedroom, Teo turned back to Giu. I don't know what you've apparently come to claim... but I was hoping we'd get the chance to talk. He kept his voice steady now, easing into a bitter retreat of sorts to keep himself from making a scene. If you come near my family, I'll rip your nuts off. If you so much as think about trying the same shit with Camilla that you did me, you'll wish I'd ripped your nuts off.

So much for keeping things civil. Matteo was very, very displeased with the fact that he'd even considered talking to Camilla. The girl was blessed to have been born after the brothers had left. What added to his anger was a mixture of jealousy, spite, scorn... and fear. Not for himself, not anymore, but for the pups Gemma carried. They could've been his, he hoped they were. That made them his family. That made them on the list of protected persons that Teo would commit murder for.

After the shit he'd gone through this year alone, Matteo wasn't about to shy away from admitting that he'd murder for his family... as long as it meant they'd be safe. Especially from the incest-forcing rapist of an abusive brother, Giuseppe.

<style>
.mt-doubleimg b {color:#770000; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.1em 0.1em #000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mt-doubleimg {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/14rl3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:540px; text-align:justify; padding:70px 0px 0px 0px; background-color:black;}
.mt-doubleimg-inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZZZ09.png);background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; margin-top:150px; padding: 0px 0px 50px 0px; width:540px;background-color:black;}
.mt-doubleimg-border {width:540px; margin:0 auto;border:1px solid white;outline:1px solid black;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

occ: Jace will post after you Smile!

The low warning was not lost on the hybrid’s unusually large ears but no reaction followed. Instead he stood calm, his perked up ears leaning slightly forward in confidence and his stance never swaying from the centered position. Continuing to smile at the little girl until Teo scooted her away behind the door all the business man could think of is how she was much more representative of the natural Trovato look when compared to Matteo’s pale appearance. Silently he waited, the smile gone from his face as the pale male began a temper tantrum. So much like Teo to make such a big deal out of things.

Giving the boy a moment after his freak out Giuseppe calming questioned, “Your family?” A brow rose slightly as he crossed his arms calmly, “My dear, dear Matteo. Least we forget our culture, the Trovato tradition and Italian ways. You, dear boy, are a heretic. When you bonded yourself to a pure blooded wolf you lost your right to be a member of my family.” He was still the first born, the heir to the Trovato throne, if you wish to call it that. Even though their parents had clearly favored Matteo the first-born male always was the rightful dominant male in the absence of a father’s presence. Even Matteo could not argue that if he were to bring Alaki back to Italy they would be forbidden to enter the Trovato home, forced to live without connections. “Camilla looks like a Trovato and is my last blood connection. Next to me she is next in line for head of the family. I would never harm her dear Teo. She is not a blasphemy.“

Returning his attention back to his initial desire he spoke once more, “The collar please.” Never once did Giuseppe raise his voice during the conversation. Matteo was not worth his time and a Trovato never wasted his energy on wolf lovers. “I’ve come to retrieve the collar as a gift for my dear Gemma. She has been loyal to the Trovato family line and I do believe that it doesn’t belong to you anyway.” He had once given the collar to the smaller brother when he had been vulnerable and a quiet soul but now Teo was unworthy of any connection to the Trovato name, Gemma, however, was much more agreeable.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Derpa, Teo's being bold. :3 Yay Jace!

His words stung. He knew the family history had never before permitted wolves as liable mates, for obvious reasons if one came from Italy as they had. It was the burning from the words that brought a very angry flare to the boy's dual-toned eyes. He allowed Giuseppe to finish saying what he had to say before responding, though.

I was not the one to commit sinful crimes against his own brother, Giuseppe. You spat upon our family name the day you started abusing me. He stepped forward took on a daringly dominant stance, tail high and ears higher. We're not in Italy anymore, Giuseppe. We're in America, in a pack that has its own laws. Degrading wolves here is disrespectful to our leader. Though he didn't feel comfortable confronting his brother, that collar meant a lot to him and he wasn't about to hand it over.

Not without a fight, anyway. Besides, I burned that damned thing months ago. He bluffed cleanly, seeming to catch his temper again though lying through his teeth. I would've sold it, but who'd buy a dirty old slave collar around here anyway? Only the devil worshipers have slaves these days. He made a point to look Giuseppe in the eye with the mention of dark worship. So no, I'm terribly sorry, but you can't have it back. Get away from my den. You're not welcome here, rapist.

And that's when the snarl came out, lips drawn back and ears forwad in aggression. He prayed that Giuseppe wouldn't call him on his bluff. It was taking a lot of courage for the boy to stand up to the brother like that. At least it looked and sounded real, thanks to that Trovato temper.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
ooc text.yay for gemma XD angry hormonal person, bitchy claws are coming out, 5+

As fat and heavily weighted as she was the woman was surprisingly stealthy and quick on her feet so when Giuseppe left her presence with an angry she naturally followed him to satisfy her own natural curiosity and also maybe hoping he would catch her in the act and agree to punish her for being naughty. The idea made her grin and she trailed after the dark foreboding man. Pregnancy suited Gemma very well, the bulge of her stomach hung off of her slim but curvaceous form in a way most women would be green with envy at and giving her overall shape an exotically carved appearance. Coupled with her long white fur and curly ivory hair, she was a visage of beauty that relished in the idea of her upcoming motherhood. She spent so much time around Giuseppe now that his scent dominated her own and lingered constantly around her, therefore she could sneak about undetected by even the man himself.

She was surprised that Giuseppe's travels brought him to the cave his cast off brother shared with his kidnapping new mate and waited with baited breath as the males exchanged words. Giuseppe was the definition of calmness and composure whilst Matteo seemed to be loosing his sanity with every passing second. She tried very hard to suppress the emotions associated with the albino Italian, she had grown rather good at it over the past few weeks but his anger was pushing her to the edge. How dare he speak to Giuseppe that way, after the chocolate hued coy-dog was making such an effort to be civil, all he wanted was the collar returned, his own property back in his possession. No longer could she stand in the shadows and watch this play out, she stormed around the corner, rage in every step and grabbed Giuseppe's hand in support of him, leveling a glare at the other,

"You're one to talk about committing sins, faggot. Or do the laws of your religion change now that you willing you submit your rear end to the sexual advances of a man? What was it now 'You shall not lie with a man as a woman that is an abomination.' How the tune quickly changes when it's yourself under fire." Her teeth were bared and fur bristling, tail raised high above the position is normally assumed. She had picked up quite a few things about the men's religion and their belief in god and such during her time living with them, enough that she could now throw Matteo's accusations back in his face. Gemma believed that all should be free to love each other and procreate as they would and it was an ideal she acted by during her life, at least she could claim she was honest and true to herself, despite her easy going ways, unlike a certain albino who hid himself behind a contradictory religion and shot off bullets that would penetrate himself jsut as deeply as they would Giuseppe.

<style>
.GEMSDB-a05 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.GEMSDB-a05 b {color:#e66288;text-shadow:#e79b8d 0px 0px 5px;}
.GEMSDB-a05-b {width:452px; border:0px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.GEMSDB-a05-name {font-family:georgia, serif;}
.GEMSDB-a05-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.GEMSDB-a05 {background-color:#191506; border:1px solid #e79b8d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VMI2I.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b58e59; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

occ:

It was so childlike of little Teo to piss and grumble about the past and the Italian had to hold in a growl but remained calm on the exterior. He would keep his cool no matter what. This brat wasn’t worth his anger. “If you haven’t noticed by now Matteo my family is not full of angels. We run a city there’s no room for being soft like you. We have gang members who kill every other day as a hobby doing work for us.” Stupid Teo, always thinking that his brother is the worst thing alive. There was so much evil out there and the Trovato’s were in charge of it all back in Italy. Perhaps his pale sibling had been sheltered from the reality of business but Giu new better. He had been shown early in life that his fathers goons would do anything for a spare bit of change.

Matteo continued to defend that he no longer owned the collar but the older brother know better. That collar meant a whole lifetime to little Teo and there was no way he would have given it up so easily, let alone destroy it himself. Admittedly the mention of devil worship struck a chord with the Trovato mix but before he could say anything a very pregnant Gemma came yelling out of nowhere. Brown eyes watched her as she stormed up spitting words at Matteo. As her hand found his the hybrids jaw dropped open slightly in shock. His Gemma was a little firecracker no doubt but he had never seen her so furious, it caused even his own floppy ears to fold pack in astonishment. Shacking off the sudden shock her perked his over sized ears back up and turned a , now calm, gaze at his ex sibling. “So about that collar?”

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Ah, calling a forced gay a faggot. Yum.

He'd never thought about hitting Gemma before. He'd never ever considered yelling at her. But when she came storming up and the first words out of her mouth were 'faggot' he felt that already burning temper all but implode. Ears hadn't even heard what his brother had said. If he had, he would've forgotten anyway. Her words hurt far more.

His tone was even and flat, eyes on hers in an ice cold glare. Oh, you're one to talk. Whoring yourself around like a used toy, popping out corpses whenever you do. Close your legs and shut the fuck up, slut. Oh, shit. He'd regret that later. He sort of regreted it the moment it came out of his mouth.

But at least his anger had shifted into cold spite now. Defensive wasn't the word for it anymore. He looked at his brother, inhaling through his nose and holding back more harsh words.

I burned it. He stated again, just as flat as before. If you don't take your whore and get away from my den, I'll show you just how much Dad taught me about the family business. He'd collected himself at least. Sure, Teo didn't handle anger very well (he'd never been free enough to show it much, so he was out of practice) but he did know that a physical fight wouldn't solve anything... no matter how close he was to shutting them both up for good.

<style>
</style>[/html]
3+

Her teeth flashed white in the gloom of the tunnels as she laughed at him, loudly and mockingly. Really? Slut? Whore? Was that the best he could really come up with, some people were doomed to be amateurs all their wretched lives. A slut was what she was, had always been thanks to her father and she saw it as something to be prideful about, so he had just paid her a compliment then, honestly. Popping out corpses however, whilst it didn't take from the laugher from her face or the mocking and loathing in her eyes, inside where it was aimed struck true and sliced into the beating flesh of her heart.

She felt pain there as though an actual knife had been slipped between her ribs... popping out corpses. Inside the child she once was cried for the parts of her that had died before they had even lived. He could not possibly know what had happened in her past, she had told not a single soul who was still alive, not even Lucifer knew that she had borne him young, nor her sister or her mother who hated her. The only one who knew the grisly details was Gabriel and he was back halfway aross the US, down in the deserts where he hunted. Even as she laughed at his 'insults' she was dieing inside herself.

Baiting Matteo had lost its sport now and all she wanted to do was go home and feel bitter and angry, damn to collar and damn the white furred man in front of her, he didn't deserve her attention, negative as it was nor any attentiuon at all from her beautiful form. He was an insect, the lowest of the low to be crushed underneath her paws and ground into the dirt where he belonged.
[html]

occ: This thread can be closed unless either of you want to post again Smile

WC:200+

His once calm brown eyes turned into a dark muddy glare as the white man talked to Gemma with such horrible words. A snarl escaped his muzzle and saliva began to gather around his bared canine teeth. Turning to Gemma in concern he began to nudge her away. It was time to leave; even he knew enough to leave such sensitive matters alone for a lady’s sake. With Teo’s last statement the broader brother turned back, “Purhaps, but mother would be rolling in her grave if she heard what you just said. At the very least I don’t insult any female I know personally.” Nudging the girl away some more he took a few steps away from the den.

Turning his head back he let out a final snarl, “If you ever touch my Gemma, let alone speak to her in that tone again, Your precious white coat will be red before the night is out. I promise.” Everyone in Italy knew that a Trovato would never break a promise, they didn’t make promises with ease and they always followed them through. If he had to go back to Italy and send their father’s old gang after him he would, though he would much prefer to tare his brother’s throat out with his own teeth. Turning away he ignored any comments that would come from the white male’s mouth, instead he took to taking the broken females hand, leading her away from the cruel words of his brother.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]