:M: These city walls ain't got no love for me...
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

<style type="text/css">
.skymarit2 {padding:0px; padding-bottom:120px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... skybg2.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:526px;}
.skymarit2 p{text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; color:#000000; margin:0px; text-align:justify;}
.skymarit2 b{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#A11313;}
.skymarit2 i{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#703232;}</style>

http://i.imgur.com/UomzS.png);">

OOC: Sometime in the afternoon. Sky's in her Optime form.

So Orin was back, huh? Interesting news, that was. Though Sky was estatic to have the other woman back in the town they called home together, to have those darling pups around again... she was suspicious. Shawchert had been the one to welcome her back, to greet his children for the first time since they were born... no doubt that had given him some sort of positive reinforcement that maybe he did have a family to love and cherish...

So where did that leave Sky? Orin was back to make everything better again. No doubt she'd think less of Sky once she'd learned that the wolfdog had rejected the ex-leader's apologies, abandoning his love in some sort of lover's rebellion. But Orin was entitled to that opinion. She was entitled to Shawchert's affections. Who was Sky to interfere?

Wait, what? Why would she even want to? Who cares? Gingerly, Sky was putting away a few herbs into her medicine container, stocking up as the summer came closer and closer to an end. The season for growing the medical plants was soon going to be over. She'd have to build up a supply to keep the pack in one piece this winter.

She was still the only medic in town. The health and safety of the canines here was her responsibility, far more than it was anyone's other than Skye herself. Funny how that worked, eh?

Sky moved from one stock to another, checking to make sure every leaf and stem was properly dried. Rotten herbs were useless for medicine, after all. If that dumb alpha cared at all, he'd have stopped giving me gifts and tried a better course of action a long time ago. At least Tal had the balls to court me without angsting all over the place. A frown formed on the girl's face once more. Tal, her new court, was far from spoiled. He'd lost his family, except for his son, a while ago. He knew what it was like to be alone. He knew how it felt to lose a mate, too. She could relate to him easily.

...maybe too easily. He doesn't really talk about it much. I wonder if maybe it hurts him to keep it bottled up like that? Her face softened as she put her things away, brushing off her hands and turning to head to her front porch. I've never really had someone I could relate to so easily before. Valinta came close but not as much as Tal does... and he understands. Shawchert's too busy worrying about whether or not I'll forgive him to care about enjoying himself any. He's no fun anymore. Whatever happened with his parents killed him. Maybe if he'd... lighten up...

Don't bother with him. That dark voice interjected rudely. He's just looking for pity. If Orin's fool enough to give it to him, so be it. You're smarter than that. Don't fall for it.

Sky frowned, her hand on the door leading outside, ears flicking back. I wasn't going to. Stop making assumptions. She retorted crossly, eyes glazing over as she stopped paying attention to the real world.

You were and still are. You're feeling sorry for him. He hurt you, he abandoned you, he abandoned this pack and now he's looking for pity. He's a wreck, one that's not worth putting back together. He'll only end up bringing you down with him, Sky. Just let Orin deal with it. She's the one that spawned his bastard children. The voice remarked scornfully, making Sky's head hurt a bit.

But Orin and the girls don't deserve it either... maybe I should warn them away from him? At least until he pulls himself out of his funk? Sky skirted away from the door, returning to her livingroom to finish this new conversation with herself... or rather, her 'voices'.

Hey, it's not like it's any of your business. You know her, she won't listen if he's already gotten to her. Maybe she's already considering hating you again. Who knows.

...but we... we're friends now, aren't we?

For now, maybe. But you know Shawchert's not going to let that last very long. He'll do something stupid to mess it up again.

...I don't want to lose her again. I hate fighting with her. It's stupid and pointless. We've no reason to fight now, not now that I'm with Tal.

Take Tal as your mate. Make it official. Raise a family. Leave Shawchert in the past where he belongs. The voice demanded cruelly.

Sky shook her head, sitting on the couch and pulling her knees up to her chest, almost looking defeated. I don't want to leave Shawchert behind...

And why not? He's all but killed your sanity. He deserves to be abandoned, just like he abandoned you.

...but I don't want to--

He deserves it!

But--

A shattering crash outside snapped both of them into shocked silence. She was on her feet and outside in an instant. As she stepped out onto the porch, her feet not covered by her boots that day, she felt a sharp pain in both sets of pads. She yelped and lept to the side, shocked to find shattered, clear, flat glass right outside her door. At first, she looked around for someone who might've done it on purpose, but as she looked up, she realized her upstairs window was lacking any shine; it had fallen out of the frame, finally giving into the wear and tear of age.

Fuck. She muttered, inching back on bleeding paws and sitting down where the glass hadn't reached. She brought her legs in to look at the damage and winced; some of the shards had cut pretty deep, a few pieces still stuck in the tough skin on both paws. The blood was seeping from each cut freely, save for the few that were still clogged up with glass. She sat where she was and started trying to pick the glass out of her feet, growling each time she manage to push one deeper. She was an excellent medic, sure... but not when it came to causing herself pain.

This time, she might've required a little assistance... maybe from an unlikely source?

[/html]
[html]
#3+
OOC: Defensive shaw is defensive!!!

The talk with Orin was actually freeing for Shawchert, though that did not help ease his mind. He had too many questions of whys and what ifs. Mostly... what if she had read that damn letter? He was sulking yes, most of the time he wasn’t. He’d always made himself busy. He always gave himself so little time to think, but he had free time after fixing up the area the girls had tried to kill themselves at, he felt he could not continue with his project right at the moment. The pups had been playing and he didn’t want them stepping on nails or wood. He’d made sure they couldn’t get up the ramp yet and hid his tools before taking a walk. His hands were resting on his belt as he moved into Thornbury absently. He heard something in the distance, a smashing of something and Shawchert wasted no time. Someone was at it again, who was the monster this time and who was the victim? As he rounded the corner of Orin’s old bookstore he saw the shattered window and his heart froze. He looked around but saw no one. Then hurried inside hoping beyond all hope that there was no scene of a bloody head. He came crashing in to see Sky sitting down tending to her feet. He looked around the room, not thinking it was just that the window was old, he needed a suspect.

“Did you see who did it? Did they come after you? Did you see which way they went?”

Shawchert asked. He was worried for Sky as he saw blood, but from all he could tell it was on her feet, and the culprit was what he needed to find first before the bastard could go in for another assault.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.skymarit2 {padding:0px; padding-bottom:120px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... skybg2.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:526px;}
.skymarit2 p{text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; color:#000000; margin:0px; text-align:justify;}
.skymarit2 i{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#703232;}</style>

OOC: Sarcastic Sky is Sarcastic. Tongue

In came Shawchert, effectively playing the hero as usual. Sky watched him look around and frowned at his words. The one-eyed mime did it. She muttered sarcastically in response. After giving his mind a moment to process that, she snorted. The old hallway window finally fell, that's all. No one attacked me. I was stupid and stomped right onto the glass when I came to see what the crash was about. She snapped, then grumbled, though her tone wasn't too bad... just... heated and upset, but not at him. In fact, she was almost glad he'd arrived so quickly. She pulled out another piece of glass, then growled. There was still quite a few shards in her feet. She'd never get all of them herself.

There's a first aid kit in the table drawer over there. She pointed over to the side table on the porch, one with a bible drawer. Bring it over to me. Be mindful of the glass, though. It was all over the deck where the stairs met the porch, directly outside the front door. She sat up against the wall a few feet to the side, her legs folded oddly so she could tend to the damage, though she wasn't sure how much longer her joints would let her sit like that. It was uncomfortable, to say the least.

That monster still has him spooked. A soft voice chimed in her head as she waited. He was so ready to slay another monster just now. The other soft voice added.

Feh. Talk about high-strung. The dark voice remarked lamely. Sky blinked away the voices and glanced down at her feet again, having been watching Shawchert blankly for a moment there. Blood was staining her jeans and porch floor again. She tsked her tongue and straightened her legs carefully, trying to avoid getting any more on her legs. Stupid red stuff. She murmured, officially hating how easily it stained just about everything it touched. Damn blood.

[/html]
[html]

Shawchert started to bristle at her sarcasm, but looking at her she could tell that she was more busy trying to get the glass out of her feet than she was trying to actually insult him. His hands, which were at his sword ready to pull it out moved to find the first aid kit as he went to where she said it was. Shaw couldn’t NOT step on the glass, but he did his best not to let any cut him much, he carefully got the first aid kit and as quickly as he could came back to her. He put the thing by Sky’s side and took one of her feet that she was picking at and straightened it. Silently and wordlessly looking over her foot. He looked up at her

“Be ready for a bit of pain.”

He said gruffly. He was not an expert at getting out glass but he’d done it before, only once and that was when someoen had thrown him through a window because they had a problem with him “trespassing” in their pack, though the man was a loner and a total lunatic. Shawchert used his claws to gently pull at the pieces that were furthest in the skin.

“Here I thought I was the only one that would do something stupid like this.”

The man said professionally. He was doing his best to keep his emotions in check and he was feeling proud that he was doing a good job at it. There was no indication of his anger towards her from the dance a few nights ago, or about his fears for Sky and the pack minutes before.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">

Sky made a sound of protest as he took control, trying to pull away and show that she could do it herself just fine... but when he used a less patient tone with her, she got a flash of that old alpha, the one she'd feared and respected, back when she and Orin had gotten into a fight over him. It had all seemed so petty recently but now, as she silently watched him work and pouted, she could suddenly understand why she'd felt jealous. He was a born leader, whether he knew it or not. That much she couldn't deny.

She glanced away from him. I thought something bad had happened. You came running too, in case you didn't notice. How was I to know there was a death trap right outside my door? Sky crossed her arms and made an effort to scowl, though every time a piece of glass came out, she winced slightly.

After a little while, she lost her nerve. ...that hurts. She mumbled, looking at him without turning to face him again. She was still scowling but now it had become more of a pout again, like a kid who'd lost a game or something. What are you doing in Thornbury, anyway? Why aren't you with Orin and the girls over in the tree village? Her tone shifted to midly curious and less angry than before, though if one listened closely, there was a hint of accusation in there as well. Was Sky jealous of Orin all over again? Maybe just a little... out of instinct.

[/html]
[html]

He pulled the glass out little by little, feeling sorry he was hurting her, and some satisfaction that he was. Though the sorry feeling was more prominant. He didn’t answer her retort at his comment but only nodded, he wasn’t going to try and be the man who begged her back anymore. She was a grown wolf and she could like any man she wanted, Taliesan was that man it seemed not Shawchert.

“It’s glass it doesn’t care if you get hurt or not. I’m being as gentle as I can, hold still I’ve almost got the last piece on this foot.”

He said pinching at a really hard go get one, his tongue was between his teeth and he was pulling not so gently, but he was trying to get the stupid thing out. As he pulled he found it was one long sliver and he winced at the thoughtt of having one of those in his own feet.

“Orin is an excellent enough mother, and the girls still prefer her over me at the moment. Besides I was about to go on patrol.”

He said calmly, though he wondered why she would even ask and wondered if she was jealous... but then that would mean she’d have some kind of feelings for him. She set her foot down gently, so that he could grab some gauze and clean off her foot. He knew she was clearly capable of doing such a thing, but it was habit. And habits died hard. His mind was now as confused as ever, and he didn’t want to deal with it.

“Did you get some in your other foot?”

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">

She screwed up her face as he spoke, telling her to hold still, using a line that she'd used many times in the past. Note to self; be nice to the patients. It sucks being doctored. She thought, not bothering to argue with him. As he pulled out the sliver, she cringed, more at the sight of the thing rather than any sort of pain she felt. Ew... She was still getting used to having a glassless paw when he replied to her question rather calmly, a nice change to his previously blunt tone.

You work too much. Said the pot to the kettle in a flat voice, almost as if she were attempting an ironic joke. He set her foot down and started with the gauze and surprisingly, though she was very able to do it herself, the girl just watched.

I think I got it all out before you arrived. It's just swiss cheese now. Sky's voice was finally settling into a nice sound, this time sounding almost childish as she wiggled the toes on her other foot, ignoring the pain in favor of showing off the tiny cuts and holes in the pads. She stuck out her bottom lip a bit and sighed through her nose, counting the new scars.

She took a moment to sit forward, not moving her foot any but reaching for the kit, rummaging through carefully and pulling out some wrap bandaging and sterile gauze squares. A pair of silver clips followed, along with some medical tape and a pair of safety scissors. The gauze pads here are to stop the bleeding once the wound's clean. She started in a calm, soft, teaching tone. The wrap goes around it firmly. Not too tight but not loose either. With paws, it's gotta stay steady, so the medical tape is better for holding it on than the clips. The clips keep the ends down flat, so it doesn't unravel. She kept in her upright position as she spoke, her voice finally falling back into the old Sky for a moment, patient and in control.

She glanced up at him and after a thoughtful moment, smiled a crooked sort of smile. There was no longer any malice in those blue eyes. No strain. If you help me clean up and install a new window... there might be a cup of tea and some home cooking in it for you. The crooked smile became a sweet sort of grin, almost begging him to help out and take the offer.

[/html]
[html]
#

“Being as I am the only one at my job I do not have much choice.”

He said his frown furrowed more for a second. He’d gladly give some of his shifts to others but then he would find something else to do. He wasn’t about to just sit down and stare at a wall. He had to work, much of it was because of her. He wouldn’t say that though as much as he wanted to slap her in the face with his words. He was tired of begging tired of waiting, he’d done his best to court her, she’d pushed him around and he let her, she did whatever she wanted to him and the first sign of his departure she thought th worst even if he left a note letting her know he would be back, that he had urgent business. Things seemed to go well enough she told him what to do from that point on and he did what she instructed her. It was the mention of helping fix the window and the tea offer that made him stiffen. He looked at Sky straight in the face, a first for some time now and spoke, something he might regret in the future but the words just came right out of his mouth.

“Perhaps you can simply persuade your new boyfriend to do that, from the looks of it I’m not in the pictures and I am not here to play games. My heart can only be torn so many times.”

he said coldly, lifting himself up to leave.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]
[html]

WC:000+ - Sky counters with a verbal bitch slap! Quick, Shaw! Man up! :O

For a moment, Sky sat gawking. She'd been caught completely off-guard by the way he'd responded, cold and cruel. As he stood, she watched silently, her brows pinching together and her lips curling into a scowl again. So much for making ammends. She stood on sore paws and moved to lean on the wall, one paw in the air, the less cut paw on the wooden floor.

Oh, real mature, Shawchert. She barked at him as he turned to leave, her arms crossing again and hips cocking sassily. I offer you a moment a peace and you turn around and play that card? Well guess what, hot shot. She took some unsteady steps over to him and jabbed his chest with a finger, getting up close and personal. Tal asked to court me. Why did I say yes? Because he's a nice guy. At least I didn't go and sleep with him before deciding who I'd pick.

Oooo, a jab at a scar, nasty. I'm testing the waters, Shawchert. I'm trying to get on with my life. If you're too busy angsting to see what might really help us work things out, that's not my fault. You need to get over yourself. Once you do, maybe we can try an evening alone. She paused, then stepped back, holding the rail for support. I'm not married to the guy, Shaw. Stop being an idiot and win me over if you love me so much. I'm done waiting. With that, she turned and carefully stepped over the glass, heading back inside.

She left the door open. If he had any balls, he'd at least come in to set her straight about something she'd said. If he didn't follow... then well, it was his own loss. She had better things to do than worry about an angsty old man going through a mid-life crisis. Especially since a younger stud was plenty willing to make her happy just a few houses up.

<style>
.SKRai-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.SKRai-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SKRai-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#312621; text-shadow:#64544c 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SKRai-K-01 {background-color:#bbaca5; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; font-size:11px; line-height:16px;width:428px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/1426/sky1w.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 372px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .SKRai-K-01-border {width:430px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 312

her words were like venom, trying to get on with her life? Like he didn’t exist. His anger grew and abated, he was confused beyond belief but he was so extremely jealous of Tal that he didn’t know what he wanted to do. She screamed what felt like profanities at him. She spoke and stormed back in her house. He had to follow her to make her think straight. If he had no fur on his body she could see how red with anger her was at her right now.

“I was NEVER going to leave you, I knew I would be back or die trying. IF you’d ONLY READ THE GOD DAMN LETTER! I’ve loved you for this long, I’ve tried getting you back, I gave you the room you so desired, showed you that I remember who you are with the herbs and plants for your pharmisutical, I’ve tried what I could but you would not open up to me. Here me now woman, I WON’T PLAY GAMES!”

He had backed her up in a corner, his height towering over her, even his with his form having to bend for the low roof. HE had sacrificed so much to get back here, to get her back, to make her understand He never truely left her. He put his hand up against the wall a little too hard as he felt the wall push in a little, but he wouldn’t hurt her, instead he did something a bit brave and foolish, at least in his thoughts.He bent and kissed her, his nose meeting hers, pressing against her muzzle in the luperci form of kissing. He stopped short though, his anger slightly abated, but he wasn’t going to force her. That would have been as bad if not worse than some of the monster’s own work.

<style type="text/css">
.shawangry b {font-weight:bold; color:#3F0808; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #010101; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.shawangry-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.shawangry p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawangry {margin:0 auto; width:471px; background-color:#131612; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... wangry.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B0000; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#49423E; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:000+ - Shaw makes a good argument. Sky thinks he needs just one little pointer to make it perfect...

Sky whirled around when he came into the room, her senses alerted instantly by his anger. She backed up as he came over to her, flinched as he slammed his hand into the wall, yelling that hurt her ears, frightened her. She shrank under his angry glare, too shocked for words. He didn't let her get her say in anyway. The kiss he suddenly gave her made sure of that.

It was brief though. She slumped against the wall with wide eyes and a slack jaw, heart thudding painfully in her chest and tail curling oddly between her legs, crooked in some spots more noticably than usual. She took almost a minute just to stare at him, her mind rebooting.

When she finally blinked away her initial shock, it was to bring a hand up to her mouth, still staring. She wasn't sure what the hell she was supposed to say now. Her games had been ripped apart, her voices silenced by what he'd said. She was on her own this time and completely unarmed. All she had left to use was an old trick, one that wasn't meant to hurt anyone or play games. She'd used it a long time ago to mend an argument with her first mate. This time, she felt it was a natural thing to turn to, else she'd never find words in time.

Her look of shock turned into a sly smirk, one of interest and approval, though still a bit hesitant, in case she made the wrong move now. She thought it over carefully then leaned forward a bit, hands resting on his chest. Good argument, but that closing statement was a bit weak. Let's try that again, hm...? It was her turn to act before he could speak, leaning up and returning the kiss with one that didn't cut short like his had, so long as he didn't move away. She'd hold it long enough to hopefully calm him down, if not longer should he actually return the gesture. In the meantime, she tried to snake her arms around his shoulders for both better balance and support as well as some added affection, even if the 'kiss' was heated and demanding in a way.

Maybe he wasn't up for playing games, but as far as Sky was concerned, he'd finally started playing by the rules... and it turns out, he was pretty damn good at winning.

<style>
.SKRai-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.SKRai-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SKRai-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#312621; text-shadow:#64544c 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SKRai-K-01 {background-color:#bbaca5; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; font-size:11px; line-height:16px;width:428px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/1426/sky1w.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 372px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .SKRai-K-01-border {width:430px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC/WC

His mind whirled what had he just done, he’d forced a kiss on her, one he never meant to do, but the strength of his feelings for her were powerful, the stunned scared, shocked look in Sky’s face made Shaw want to run away but before he could pull back she gave him a sly almost inviting grin and spoke. He was transfixed as she came up to meet him herself this time. Shaw closed his eyes as he fell into bliss when their months touched. He felt as if they were in slow motion. He felt warmth, love and fear at the same time. He moved his hands to hold onto her shoulders, lightly kneading them, wanting these moments to last and all the worries and reasons of getting to this point to disappear.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">

Unfortunately, even luperci needed to breath eventually, and their version of kissing prevented that quite a bit. Sky slowly pulled back enough to breath in, her eyes slipping open slightly. She hovered half an inch away before nipping at him suddenly and pulling back a bit more. You're fixing my wall now too. Don't think I didn't notice the dent. She pouted a moment, before softening again and letting her shoulders relax finally. She pecked him with another kiss before locking her arms around his shoulders, sneaking in a few nips to his shoulder and neck as she moved to hug him.

But that can wait. Right now I have some making up to do. She murmured from his shoulder, nipping at him gently. Step one. I love you. She leaned back again to look him in the eyes, letting him know she meant it. I never stopped loving you. I just have... stubborness issues.

She made a sort of murring sound in the back of her throat, smiling rather... suspiciously as she wiggled a bit. Step two. I'm sorry for playing games. I wasn't actually trying to but I guess I got carried away. She leaned forward quickly to peck another kiss. Step three, I do whatever you want for the rest of the day, as long as it involves touchy-feely. You're too soft and snuggly to let go of. She murred, pulling herself up for another tight hug, nuzzling into the crook of his neck affectionately, suggestively. What's my first task, oh strong working man? Nope, she wasn't hinting in the least.

[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

OOC: Mmmm yes he thinks talking brings bad luck bwahahaha. And yes he's bleeding all over her floor and junk but he won't let her notice this till later >Big Grin EDIT: can't believe I forgot this part, please let me know if you dont want any of this PP man i suck at remembering things XD anyway just let me know I can change ^^

In Character

Shawchert let her speak, though she needn’t say anything. He couldn’t believe how easy it was to take her back, just a good knock on the head and a kiss, but now that she had kissed back he had more plans, better plans than just talk. When she was finished.

“My only request is we not talk, I will do the rest.”

He bent down further kissed her longingly, nibbled her cheek and licked if before scooping her up as though she were light as a feather. He moved to her bedroom, entirely unaware he had bloodied his own feet getting to her. There was no pain as his thoughts were on two things right now and that was hard enough keeping attention on one of them as the other was trying to overpower him. He brought her up the stairs and into her bedroom, feeling comfort would be best for her rather than out in the living room with a door wide open. Laying her on her bed he hovered over top of her, smiling he said.

“I love you Sky, I’ve loved you for a very long time.”

he said kissing her again and rubbing his hands through her hair, still slightly not sure if this was a dream of if it was real. It felt so much like a dream, but she was warm, real, and willing.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">

Sky's mind must've been on automatic, because it was as if nothing bad had ever happened. Or maybe this was what making up was like. Whatever the case, she was all smiles and murrs as he hauled her off to the bedroom, gently setting her down on top of the neatly made covers, hovering over her once she was settled.

It felt nice to be loved like that, his hands through her short hair felt so familliar and warm, soothing. His words were like some sort of fantasy made real again. She was in heaven. So of course, she reacted that way, humming softly as she trailed kisses along his shoulder up to his cheek, then nuzzling him, her hands trailing down his chest to his stomach.

I've loved you longer, Shawchert. She murmured, nipping at his ear. Enough talk. Actions speak far louder than words, after all. To make a point, she lifted her hips to grind against him, letting him know damn well what she wanted at that point; out of those clothes, for one thing.

[/html]
[html]

Shawchert felt at home, holding the woman to him as he caressed her and feeling her loving, gentle touches. He smiled as she spoke his same words, yes, less talk. and he felt himself forget everything else as her hands touched and caressed his stomach and he felt an overpowering arousal down below. His hands moved slowly and carefully along her neck, taking in ever touch, and rubbed his hands down her sides, his fingers starting to play with her shirt, a request for her to sit up and let him take it off. His breath was raspy and his other hand was in the process of taking his own belt off, the one that held the sword he carried with him always, as well as kept the cloth that he had doned since he had left the packlands. He had gotten the idea from Bangle. It was a primitive way of dressing but it was so much easier to handle than pants, and it didn’t have any dress sizes, he didn’t have to worry about the length of the clothing because it was meant to only cover one thing. Though he would normally go naked he just didn’t feel right with just a sword and a belt on, he’d seen Niro and the boy had looked out right strange. Now just having everything off the both of them was all that mattered. He kissed at her neck as he waited for her to resond wanting this to last a while, to let her feel what he would evidently feel.

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]