sweet is the voice of a sister
[html]
Set July 5th, I'm sooo sorry for the wait. =/ Set at Drifter Bay in the morning. c: For sister Maggie~

"Stop here" a male voice called from the sky, and the horse and rider did just that. "They are secretive." The journey had been long and they had taken frequent, short breaks, but Foxglove was unwilling to move slowly. The only long break they had taken had been to sleep for a short period of time. She reached out and rubbed the velvety nose of the champagne mare, murmuring soft encouragments to her. Szellem flew above them, visible to all as merely a small bird flying strangely close to a canine atop an equine. The world had certainly become very strange, he knew.

It was early morning when they reached the beach, the blonde wolfdog sliding off her horse as soon as the mare stopped. The mare began wandering towards the grass further away, but Foxglove drifted to the water, standing with her feet in the ocean. As the tide came in, she felt it rushing over the tops of her feet, the sand moving quickly as the water retreated to cover her toes. She wriggled them free, only to have it happen again. A soft smile crossed her delicate shepherd-like features, jades squinting in the sunlight.

"I like this," she told Szellem, who flew to rest on her shoulder. "I knew that you would," the spirit contented. It had not been a frivolous whim that had brought them here, though. Foxglove lifted her head to the fresh sunlight, singing for her sister. She hoped that she would come.

<style>
.meghann001 .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f6d1f9; }
.meghann001 p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.meghann001 b {color:#f29bfb; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#470943 0em .1em 0em; }
.meghann001 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1f0421; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.meghann001 {background-color:#b3b993; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/mCZEW.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fac8ff; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#3d0741; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.meghann001-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #a927a1; margin:0 auto;}
.meghann001 .inner {margin:10px 20px 150px 20px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AW1Yo.png); border:1px solid #3d0741; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Hi my name is Shae and I’m a fail that magically disappears for too long sometimes X________X. also! I feel like Maggie and foxglove would act the same way as Simba and Nala did after their reunion! -watched the lion king again last week >>-

Words: 308

The summer had been a hard one indeed. Choosing deliberately to disobey her father and leave, she ended up here in a land she didn’t belong in with comrades she didn’t feel comfortable around. The land was dangerous, hurting, squalid; the little Monroe girl would someday learn to enjoy it here. She was bound here for the rest of her life, anyway, so she might as well try and understand this peculiar, mysterious land that Larkspur had taken her to. This was not the promised land she had expected it to be.

For now, though, Magnolia was hunting and that wasn’t on her mind for once. She didn’t like taking the Family’s meat, as she didn’t feel like she deserved it. She wasn’t blood yet and everything about the Family sent an uneasy chill down her petite spine. The chills never seemed to end today as her heart stopped. She was about to pounce on her prey, a yearling almost-doe that wasn’t being careful. The song hit her like a brick in the chest. She gasped for air, mind reeling at the sound of a ghost she had never expected to hear again. Foxglove was back.

The attempted kill was soon forgotten as the mohawked lady flew as fast as her lupus feet would carry her, stopping momentarily to shift back into her preferred two legged form. After what felt like forever (oh she hoped she was going in the right way…) the trees cleared and her blonde sister with a menagerie of companions was right in front of her. The lady moved the branches away from her face, jaw agape because she had just received the biggest shock of her life.

"Foxglove?" the Associate said incredulously, not believing her jade eyes. But there she was. "Is it really you?"

<style type="text/css">
.magicbottle-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.magicbottle b {font-weight:bold; color:#c487bc; letter-spacing:1px}
.magicbottle p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.magicbottle-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #c487bc; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.magicbottle {margin:0 auto; background-color:#f2f7fb; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/68h21d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9497ba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #a3cae8; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]
[html]
yay sisters! ♥

Eyes of jade, eyes that matched nearly her entire family's gaze, watched the ocean as she waited, hoping her sister would come to her now. Perhaps Magnolia would not want to see her again. Maybe she would want Foxglove out of her life as she had seemingly wanted Niro out of her life, as her father had not known where she was. Later, her father and sister would see one another again, but Foxglove did not know this, of course. She could not see the future, after all.

The mare she had grown close to was a ways away, but the tribal scout with her gypsy scarves and adornments was not concerned, for she did not think the horse would wander too far away. Szellem remained silent, knowing that this time was necessary to pass in silence, for Foxglove had much on her mind. The spirit bird heard the approach of the other just a moment before Foxglove did, both turning to look behind them. Foxglove's gaze lit up; Maggie was here.

She was hesitant to go to her sister, for they had not been all that close when they had been living in Dahlia de Mai with their mother and Poppy. Foxglove had been quiet, anxious, nervous; Magnolia had been excited, rambunctious, adventurous. Still she feared that her sister would reject her, too. With a small smile, she nodded, a bit of nervous laughter coming from the blonde wolfdog. "Hi Maggie," was all she could think of to say.

<style>
.meghann001 .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f6d1f9; }
.meghann001 b {color:#f29bfb; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#470943 0em .1em 0em; }
.meghann001 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1f0421; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.meghann001 {background-color:#b3b993; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/mCZEW.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fac8ff; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#3d0741; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.meghann001 .inner {margin:10px 20px 150px 20px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AW1Yo.png); border:1px solid #3d0741; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She had turned out beautifully. Foxglove always seemed like she was going to be the spitting image of her mother, and even though she did not have the shock of red hair Lolita did, the two were like ghosts of each other. Foxglove was a striking creature, as nimble and lithe as Magnolia was. Though they didn’t have much in common except their identically shaded eyes, the Associate was still incredibly happy to see her. Maggie’s mind shut off, when Foxglove spoke, unable to think of anything to say. What the hell? Why was Foxglove even here? Had something happened to Lolita? This whole thing was such a shock, such a peculiar situation.

“What are you doing here?” Maggie blurted out, her silence ending with the amount of questions popping up in her head. “Where’s Lolita and Poppy? Are they with you too?” her mind was a fury of inquiries too impatient to wait for answers. Her blonde sister came at exactly the worst time and in the worst place. “You shouldn’t be here,” she said, jade eyes downcast. It wasn’t that she didn’t want Foxglove here, quite the contrary, but the panicked Associate wondered what would happen to her if a Family member caught her scent in the wind. She shuddered to think what they would do to her and her companions.

<style type="text/css">
.magicbottle-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.magicbottle-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #c487bc; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.magicbottle {margin:0 auto; background-color:#f2f7fb; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/68h21d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9497ba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #a3cae8; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]
[html]
+2 points.

Magnolia's reaction was not the one that Foxglove had been hoping for, but at least she had not scorned her as openly as the blonde sister had feared she might. She had worried so much that her silver sister would hate her for choosing to leave with their mother rather than to stay with their father, as Maggie had chosen to do. She had feared that they would both hate her, in fact, but neither did, it seemed. Maggie did not seem entirely happy to see her, though. Something was wrong here. She could tell.

The answer came after the questions of their mother and sister: Maggie did not want her to be here. At least, not so close to her home. Szellem had perhaps brought them too close. Foxglove knew her face had fallen for a moment, but she could not help but feel rejected. "I'm sorry," she said quietly. "I knew I could not come too close, but I had hoped this was far enough away. I am so happy I found you," she added in a timid voice. Maybe Magnolia had not wanted to be found... Maybe that was the problem.

"Mother and Poppy settled almost immediately with a pack she stayed with once. They taught me and Poppy their language. I didn't stay long, though, I took up with a band of gypsy wolves and then I ended up here again. I live in AniWaya now... I went to the kingdom to find you and Niro, but you had gone, and then I went to Dahlia de Mai, but it was gone..." She trailed off, wondering if Magnolia would know what had happened to their birth pack, or if she had been as sad as Foxglove had been.

Still, she could not shake the feeling that Maggie was not happy to see her. Was it possible that she did hate Foxglove?

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

This thread is so exciting teehee

Foxglove spoke about their sister and mother, but as hard as Maggie tried, she couldn’t comprehend what the blonde girl was saying. Maggie’s eyes fluttered on the brink of tears, frantically trying to explain to her sister what was going on in her mind. She could barely process the information. Magnolia was at a loss. “No, it’s okay,” she said, defeated. She was trying her hardest to ignore the rising sob in her chest that she knew that if she let it lose, it would take over her entire body. Maggie was trying her best to contain the dramatic mess that was boiling in her belly. “You can stay here, it’s alright, but if you ever try and come find me again in the packlands, they’ll kill you,” what a terrifying thought.

Foxglove’s news brought the sob to her throat and she couldn’t hold it in anymore. “It’s gone? Why? What happened?” She had seen Saul not too long ago, and he didn’t mention the disbandment of her birth pack. The news came as a shock to the Associate. The thought of Dahlia de Mai disappearing had brought one tear to the edge of her jade eye. She certainly wasn’t expecting that.

“I’m so sorry… I… I missed you so much,” she cried, perfect tears rolling down her silver face. Magnolia couldn’t help it, she ran straight towards her sisters body and squeezed it as hard as she could. “So much has changed since you have gone,” or maybe it was just Magnolia who had changed, after all.

<style type="text/css">
.magicbottle-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #c487bc; margin:0 auto >px auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]
[html]
i love this thread <3

Foxglove did not feel comfort from Szellem sitting on her shoulder. His close proximity was upsetting to her when all she wanted was her sister's touch, to know that Maggie wanted to see her. The spirit bird could sense this feeling, and though she did not ask him to, he knew that the wolfdog wanted him to leave, so he flitted away to fly near the mare, giving the two girls time together.

They would... kill her? Szellem had told her that they were secretive and that was why they were not going closer, but he had not told her of their customs. Why would Maggie settle in a pack that would kill a family member of one of its members just for coming to visit? Jade eyes opened wide at this revelation; it frightened her more than she could say.

"I don't know. It just wasn't there anymore," she said a bit numbly. Dahlia de Mai seemed so unimportant now that she was with Magnolia and it was not going as she planned. Suddenly, Magnolia was crying and holding her, and Foxglove let herself be held tightly, folding into her larger sister. "Why are you here?" she whispered, eyes closed against the world as she pressed against her sister, fighting the tears that threatened her now.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I do toooooo <33

Magnolia gripped his sister tighter as the sobs came; months and months of anxiety and fear and depression finally left the girl’s body. She was shaking, the tears wouldn’t stop coming, but knowing that the tears were landing on Foxglove made it all better. Her sister was finally here with her, near Salsola, after months of thinking she was dead or never going to come back. The sobs racked her body, and she gasped for air as she finally let go of her sister. Foxglove’s shoulder was wet. Magnolia looked at it dazedly.

“I don’t know why I’m here,” the Associate sniveled. “I followed someone here. I left Niro because I was angry that you guys left me and I felt like I ruined his life and I just couldn’t take it anymore. I have a few very dear friends here with me… but they’re all very secretive. And they don’t like outsiders. The only reason why I’m here is because Larkspur saved me and wanted me to come here for a better life. I can never leave,” Magnolia wasn’t sure what else to say. She couldn’t say anymore, her throat was too scratchy from her tears.

<style type="text/css">
.magicbottle-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #c487bc; margin:0 auto >px auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]
[html]
♥ x 10000000000

It was not something she wanted to do, but Foxglove allowed her sister to pull away from her, though she reached out with one hand to grasp the silver one of her sister. She did not want to let go, she did not want to lose the contact she had craved for so long in missing her sister. So much had changed, that much was obvious, but Foxglove hardly knew the extent of it. Their father had taken a mate and they had a half-brother. Magnolia lived in a secretive pack that did not like outsiders. She had come to terms with sharing the same ailment that afflicted their mother. What else was there?

A new question formed in her mind. Who was Larkspur and why had Magnolia followed him, how had he saved her? That was not the most pressing of the things she said, though. "What do you mean, you can never leave?" she asked in her wispy, breathy voice. It sounded formidable.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.terra-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:683px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.terra {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000 url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15dv2nr.jpg) no-repeat top right;width:90%;max-width:683px;min-width:490px;border:1px solid #BF7E17;outline:1px solid #000 }
.terra .in {margin:220px 10px 10px 10px; padding:5px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#DFDFDF;background:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ch2mwn.png);border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.terra p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.terra .line { border-bottom:1px solid #4F0003; margin:0 auto 5px 220px;}
.terra b {color:#f9c5e8;font-family:georgia}
.terra b:before {content: open-quote; }
.terra b:after {content: close-quote; }
.terra a {color:#43213A}
.terra a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}
.terra-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

Sorry for the wait :c and sorry for the shitty, repetitive post blah

Magnolia exhaled, and with it, her whole body crumpled. How could she explain to her beloved sister what he was doing here? How would she explain a pack that she herself didn’t even understand? Foxglove didn’t assault her with questions, but asked only one that sent a shot through the bipedal lady’s body. Maggie gripped her sister’s hand with a clinging reminiscent of a baby clinging to a mother. She wanted Foxglove to stay here forever, just like this, reunited, together. Foxglove and Magnolia, sisters bound together. They would be sisters forever, and Maggie would never let her sister slip away again like that.

After a moment of silent thinking, Magnolia met her blonde sister’s eyes.I can’t explain it, the wolf said slowly. I’m bound to Salsola now. I came here, and I have to stay here. It’s… different from the kingdom but it’s not so bad now. I came here looking for a family, and I finally have one again.

Saying those words to her sister felt like taking a knife to Foxglove’s back. Magnolia swallowed, nervous, unable to look into her sister’s eyes anymore.

Image by Sean McMenemy, table by Tammi!
[/html]