Wandering About
Anybody is welcome, though I'd prefer not to have too many people. Around 4-5 is ideal, but 6 is ok too.
Setting: In the middle of the forest Ethereal Eclipse
Date: Saturday, September 2, 2011
Time: A bit before noon
[html]

|Word Count: 225|

Jade stalked among the bushes, just wandering about. It was a clear, cool day. Dappled light almost refused to shine through the thick branches overhead, but, where it did, shafts of liquid sun seemed to be dancing in the air. Right and left, there was life. Rabbits hopped by and moose and deer fed on the plentiful foliage. Life was peaceful, beautiful, perfect for this moment of time. But life goes on, she sighed in her head. The she-wolf remembered the saying her mother would tell her when things went wrong. Three in particular were her favorites.

People change,

Things go wrong,

But just remember life goes on.

And

Everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn how to let go. Things go wrong, so that you appreciate them when they’re right. You believe lies, so that you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

And

Listen to the mustn'ts child, listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me. Anything can happen child anything can be.

They had stuck with her, and helped her through the hard times. Jade lay down next to a tree trunk and sighed. Why can’t life always be like this?

<style>
.jadewolf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.jadewolf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadewolf b {color:#A2A0A0; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.jadewolf {background-color:#191919; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... a5_z-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #191919; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:499px; text-align:justify; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
After the meeting with the male Luperci and the long and peaceful sleep, Lycan opened his crimson eyes to the damp shine of the sun, and blinked a few time until his eyes settled towards the sunlight. He sighed deeply, embracing the lonely, but peaceful surroundings.
After sniffing the air for scents of threat and checking that the remainder of last night's meal was still hidden in the bushes, Lycan settled his head back into the soft leaves on the cool forest floor and drifted back to sleep.
Before he could fully drift into sleep, he awoke to a soft rustling noise. For a moment he thought it was just his imagination, but a second noise startled him enough to make him raise his head and curl his ears towards the centre of the sound. He sniffed the air quickly and almost instantly smelt another wolf. His eyes widened as he began to panic, another wolf would probably mean a pack was passing through, or a hungry wolf might have smelt the dead carcase Lycan had left from the previous night. Whichever was the reason for the wolf presance was bad news.
Lycan never liked other wolves, and he wasn't about to change. To him, wolves meant trouble. Getting up quickly, possibly too quickly because after rising the ache in his chest returned from the last hunt and made him have to catch his breath, Lycan plotted the possible distance and direction of the intruding wolf and walked quickly towards it.
Even though other wolves brought an intimidating fear to Lycan, he wasn't about to leave his resting spot just because some wolf boasting its existance around him. He raced towards the direction of the wolf scent, heart thumping out of fear and anger. He look ahead of him and smelt the air through his deep breaths, the scent was getting closer. He began watching his footing as he placed each foot carefully but quickly to minimize his noise on the forest floor, it was only when he looked up to check his distance that he saw a silhouette of a wolf.
He pounded his claws into the dirt and came to an instant stop; he lowered his breathing and looked at the wolf before him.
For a moment, everything went silent, the wind and the trees, only his heart-beat remained loud and strong. The wolf's fur was midnight black, and its eyes were an amazing brown. Lycan guessed the wolf was female, due to her sleek body shape. She had a badly damaged ear, which made Lycan accept that she had seen her fair share of fights, and her body was tall and strong which made Lycan shiver with the thought of her skill and strength in battle.
He blinked and moved his eyes away from the she-wolf and gather his thought towards getting the she-wolf to leave, he gathered enough from her appearance that fighting her would leave him with more wounds than he could handle, so he let out a long low growl to try and threaten her away without giving away his appearance through the bushes.
[html]

|Word Count: 180| Yay! A person!

A low growl slipped through the bushes, making Jade smirk. She was getting lip from someone younger than herself. That meant they would be far less experienced in a fight. The fae knew she wasn’t the best fighter, but she could easily beat this child. The she-wolf decided to have a little fun with this youngster.

“So, you finally decided to show up, eh?” Taking the following silence as surprise, the fae continued. “Oh, yes I knew you were coming. I could smell your stench from a mile away. I suggest you bathe more. You always want to smell of the forest, but you reek of something else. I’m not sure I should tell you, though. It makes the hunting all the more fun.”

A devilish smile played on her lips as she stalked forward, stopping just short of the bush, where Jade could just barely see his eyes glittering. She could smell his breath, reeking of something he had eaten last night. “I give you till the count of three to run away, as far as you can. One…two…three!”

<style>
.jadewolf b {color:#A2A0A0; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.jadewolf {background-color:#191919; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... a5_z-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #191919; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:499px; text-align:justify; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
After hearing the she-wolf threatened towards Lycan, he began to panic. Although he was strong in Secui form, he didn't know the strength of his opponent, so upon hearing the she-wolf insult him he realised she wasn't going to back down without a fight.
But with his inexperience in fighting, he didn't know if he'd make it through a fight. When he heard her counting, he froze, she really wanted to fight? He had only growled, why was she acting so suddenly? He thought of running, thinking he could probably get far from the speed he could travel at Secui form, but when he went to move he found that his legs had become frozen in fear. He'd only fought a few wolves before, but they were younger, less experienced. He shook his head clear and quickly fought of a way to not get into a fight.
But when he heard the she-wolf say "Three", he quickly said, "Stop! I'm not here to get into a fight, I'm just cautious." he paused, hoping the she-wolf wouldn't appear through the bush, then he continued: "I'm alone out here; I don't have a pack to back me up. So if I smell another wolf, I panic, I'm not looking for a fight."
He waited for an answer, or an attack. He held his breath and closed his eyes, waiting for the she-wolf to make her move.
[html]

OOC :: WC→300+

The days keep on going and coming for the black female, not many interesting things happened since she arrived on that new lands. The days of wandering alone ended when she just arrived, she already knew that she was surrounded by wolf territories and because this by opportunities. But a strange need was starting to grow inside her, when was the last time she had a good fight? After all her whole family died on a war with other clan. "Why would I like to fight now? the female whispered for herself. The answer was pretty simple, she was raised to fight and protect others or just herself.

After a few minutes of thinking she felt the scent of other two wolves and she was sure that one of them was not part of any pack because his scent. She was not the kind of wolf that started fights with no reason, but probably the other wolves were, in her secui form she surely was be bigger and stronger than anyone that could be out there...

Following her nose she found a female wolf that, judging by her smell she was part of a pack. A long low growl carried her attention to the bushes, there was other wolf that was looking at the female, and he wanted to fight. Akira waited for the female to answer the growl, Akira wanted to fight but was not stupid, before an attack she learned to watch the opponent in search for their disadvantages. The black female ordered him to leave and, suddenly the male freeze on its place, he seemed unsure of what to do. He almost told the she-wolf to let him go and that it was just a misunderstanding, it seemed just pathetic, after provocating her just saying such bad excuses.

Akira waited for the female to answer, and then she jumped in saying unexpressive. Did i interrupted something?

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style>[/html]
[html]

|Word Count: 157| Sorry for my nonexistence. School has not been kind to me. The second week and I have 3 projects! Plus notes, notes, notes!

Two wolves, the new and the old. A black wolf had appeared, interrupting what Jade was about to say. The fae slumped a little and put an irritated look on her face. “Well, considering I was just about to answer his pitiful excuses, yes, you have.” She had to admit, she might barge or cut in sometimes, but even she knew not to get in the middle of most fights. Whenever she did, the she-wolf was ready for the consequences.

Jade stepped forward and glared into the stranger’s eyes-but the weakling was not forgotten. Head held high, she growled to both of them. “I know I may seem a bit rude, but my nerves have been chewed on enough. Please make a decision, preferably to leave. I have had a sufficient amount of stress, and I don’t need two idiotic wolves to irk me any further.” She stepped back and eyed them, wondering how they would respond.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC :: Woot sometimes Akira gets so meany...

Akira smiled to herself when the smaller wolfess answered. That little she-wolf was the kind of person that she didn't liked and the whole situation seemed to endup in the fight that she wanted. The irritated wolf was on an obvious disadvantage, she was smaller, weaker and surely not as trained as Akira was but it looked as she didn't,t cared or maybe didn't noticed. The larger wolf was even stronger on her secui form, but how fun could a fight be with such a big disadvantage? She slowly turned into her lupus form, still bigger than the other female it was surely going to be an interesting battle.

As the smaller female talked again Akira perked her ears and turned her head at one side. Idiotic? She repeated. That was the last thing she needed to convince herself that this wolf was just a meany talking ball of fluff that deserved to be attacked by her. I don't have any interest of fighting you. She told into the younger male's direction. You look like this all is a real misunderstanding for you, I wont attack you just because this stupid wolfess thinks that she have the right to order others what they must do. She finished growling back at the she-wolf. And "you". She said looking back at the black wolfess. Back off now, or are you "so" stupid that you don't notice when you are in front of someone stronger than you? She stated with a daring grin on her face. Both could play the same game, she called her idiotic and Akira told her stupid. it was obvious that the small wolfess wont react good to Akira's words so she just waited for her to react.

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style>[/html]
Lycan was somewhat thankful when the second she-wolf appeared; he thought she would distract the threatening wolf enough for Lycan to get enough distance between him and the two wolves. Before he made his decision to either run or stay, he quickly observed the new wolf, she was clearly bigger and older then the first she-wolf and he noticed that the wolf was a Luperci, as she began to change into Secui form.
She defiantly looked like an impressive fighter, Lycan was in fear but also in awe, he wondered if all Luperci's were this strong.
When the first she-wolf threatened the larger Luperci, Lycan thought that she must be brave or mad to anger a wolf of such size and strength. And when she called the word 'Idiotic', Lycan closed his eyes and cringed, he regretted the word that the she-wolf ad spoke for her as he was sure she didn't regret a single part of it.
He turned to the Luperci and saw the rage in her eyes as she heard the word, a Lycan backed up a couple of steps back out of fear of the Luperci's next moves.
He knew by her words that she was looking for the she-wolf to fight back....literally.
[html]

|Word Count: 157| To much homework/life! No time to even get that accomplished!

Jade closed her eyes and thought for a minute. Yes, she regretted what she said, but there was a part of her that just wanted to claw both wolves’ eyes out. Her words had been rude – and more than a bit uncalled for – but her nerves were gone. She was almost past regret, almost past every emotion. She just wanted to lie down and take a nap.

“I’m pretty sure you want me to fight back. In fact, I’m 99 percent sure you do. I don’t want to fight, though. I am sorry for what I said. Neither of you are…idiotic.” Saying those words was probably one of the most painful things Jade had ever done. Now, though, was not the time for a fight. Whatever the wolf would say or do – “You can’t just back out of a fight like that!” or “Nice try, weakling,” or something of the like – she just wanted to have peace.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC :: well this is kinda a goodbye (hate this short post -.-*)

A deception growl escaped from the large female lips. She really wanted to fight the other female but she wasn't going to attack if the other one didn't. She lowered her head in defeat, the smaller wolfess wasn't going to fight and now that the heat of the moment was cooling down there was no reason for Akira to continue.

She looked back at the younger male. I am sorry that you ended in the middle of this. You can now continue...with whatever you want to do. The large black female gave a small smile toward the male and then started walking toward the woods behind him. She was going to continue with her journey thought, she could search for a good fight in other place.

Table by Luna