Escape to Reality
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: OOC: I had this all typed up last night then was out like a light before even posting it XD

Eclipse was enjoying herself today giving herself a little rest that she figured she deserved. She had been doing nothing but the garden since she pretty much came here, with only a few occasions did she stop her task at hand, the wedding and ceremony, as well as her trek out of the pack lands to get a horse. Today she was working on taking care of the horse, though she finished grooming the dun mare, and now they were spending a bit of time together. The mare still needed a rope around her because she was as wild as they came. She would have ran off the second Eclipse let her go. Eclipse was laying down on the grass where the horse grazed. (Eclipse still had the rope in her hand but it was rather long and the horse could wander off a little) The horse, still nameless came up to Eclipse and put her hot dry nose over the girls muzzle and blew hot stinky air from her nostrils. Eclipse squeeled in shock and surprise and sat up to look at the mare who was bobbing her head up and down. Eclipse wondered if she could ever understand the horse was doing whenever she did things like that.

“That wasn’t very nice! Are you bored?”

Eclipse asked, she was sitting on the grass now, not feeling that it was good idea to lay down anymore with the large beast so close.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]

Thanks for starting, cupcake! And oh man, I've fallen asleep with 'Souls up in my lap before, no worries. XD

Sage had promised she'd visit, over a month before. What with Inferni responsibilities as a leader — oh, did his heart swell with pride each time he thought of it! — Razekiel was quite certain taking the time away would surely be a trial for her, and he hated to think his own birth pack would suffer in her stead, all because her father was feeling a little lonely or put into her mind a few too many hopeful promises. Though he was no longer a part of them, the coyote still worried for Inferni; after all, he was still their prince, just as Samael was as well. Deceit and fear. He wondered, just briefly, if Sage might have heard any news of Ahemait's whereabouts in her time as a beloved leader of the coyote clan.

Razekiel would not bother her, however. The time to visit the clan had not yet come; once Ichika had its foundations settled and had been established a little while longer, the coyote planned on making his rounds to the other packs and announcing Ichika to them and requesting alliances, coalitions or whatever other version of peace treaty it would take to keep Ichika no Ho-en a neutral party and a safe place for its members. Today, however, he enjoyed a stroll with the blue roan Lark, coyote and stallion walking side by side as equals and friends.

"...So I said to him, haha, 'Woooahh, man, calm down, man, you're cool,' and I offered him my joint." With dramatic and enthusiastic arm gestures, the coyote strolled alongside the horse with a story already started. "But he was a bear, man, so he didn't really want to groove that train, you know? Bears don't smoke. I've never beat feet like that in all my days, man!" He burst into chuckles, then watched as Lark perked his ears and trotted on with a skip in his hooves.

Smirking as the stallion took immediately to flirting and nuzzling with the tied mare grazing nearby, Razekiel stepped up beside Eclipse with hands in pockets, shaking his head. "This place has such spirit in every creature and breath of wind, it is almost as if we lay in the Great Mother's very breast." Shaking his head, the coyote glanced down at the Soulstorm girl, grinning toothily. "No Sauls to babysit you today, little moon?"

word count → 000 ;; image © Sylvatica ;; table by lin
<style>
.raz-larkooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.raz-larkcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.raz-lark p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.raz-lark b {color:#506275; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.raz-lark {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#798A9B; letter-spacing:.px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.raz-larkinner{background-color:#CDE3FA; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... RKBACK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: She's all like... eep!

It was the horse Eclipse took notice of first and she looked at him as he played with her mare. The dun horse took in the attention, though clearly let the stallion know she was no where in heat. A game of cat and mouse for the female horse at least, then she heard someone come up beside her, where she wasn’t looking and speak. This made the girls’ heart leap and she jumped to her feet in an automatic response. Razekiel was standing there in his multi colored bandana and his dreadlocked hair behind him. Eclipse smiled uncomfortably as he was quite close and ever since she’d spoke with him the first time, though she was scared, she had a crush on him. He had been so nice calm and relaxed to her when she joined, and it seemed like he was a dream at first, but being near him at the mateship with Naryu made her wish that she was in Naryu’s place and Raz was in Gideon’s but this was never.... EVER spoken out loud to anyone and she had no intentions of telling anyone her deep dark secret.

“Oh uh h-hi Razekiel.... nnnooo, I uh... do not need a uh babysitter.”

She stammered, her heart was beating ferociously and she wanted to run away in embarasssment, though why she was, she couldn’t tell, maybe because she just wanted to scream out that she thought Razekiel was the most atractive man on the face of the earth.... yes that would be worth running away from. Not to mention.... he .... one of the leaders had come up to talk to her. She could understand Naryu. They had been friends when her own father was the leader, but Raz? Maybe he liked her? The thought of him just bending over and kissing came to mind. Though her thoughts of kisses was a real quick lick on the cheek.... she'd yet to understand adults versions of kisses.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipfreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7f2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #28875f; }
.eclipfreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; text-align:right;}
.eclipfreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipfreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#90debe; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... torm01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #176745; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.eclipfreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #cef7e6; margin:0 auto;}
.eclipfreeb1-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28875f; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]
[html]

He yawned, wide-mouthed and unrestrained, glaring white daggers into the shine of the sun; it should come as no surprise that Razekiel Lykoi cared little for appearances and the like, though he much often commented on beauty in both character and nature alike. Truth be told, the coyote was a simple man: As if his rose-tinted lenses were crafted with magic, all that met his gaze was beautiful to him one way or another and worth celebration and praise. In most circumstances, Razekiel exercised a great deal of restrain to keep himself from constantly spouting glittering nonsense about Mother Earth's expert craft and bursting into tears of desperation and humility out of sheer respect for what he was seeing. He worried not for his appearance nor demeanor, and although he was not quite as "dirty" as a hippie should be, the man still carried a motley of shapes and colors on his person and did not exactly dress to impress.

"Groovy," he replied, idly blowing smoke circles into the air. "Just kickin' back and enjoyin' the Mother at her finest, yeah? Righteous, little moon, real cherry! If only the evils of the world could do the same, perhaps there would be much less to fight about!"

Watching his stallion harass the poor mare a moment longer, the coyote chuckled to himself and shook his head. "She's not wantin' it, my Lark, give it up. Besides, there is a child in our midst, yeah? She don't want to watch you mount her friend, man, come on." The male shrugged his shoulders at Eclipse with an added "Right?" before cackling and striding away to collect the rambunctious stallion from his so-desired prize.

<style>
.razladderooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razladdercred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.razladder p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:#8E8C6F;}
.razladder b {color:#809A73; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #BFBC8F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razladder {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#455438; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.razladderinner{background-color:#E0DEC3; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ladder.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #E0DEC2; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: He's got her all kinds of confused!!

She looked at him with a smile on her face, the stupid kind that one didn’t know they had but it was there.... Watching him as he blew smoke from whatever it was called. She was still naive to the world and she watched him as he spoke and tilted her head. She didn’t understand much of what he was saying.

“But my mom isn’t here, she ran off.... how can I enjoy her if she’s gone? And I don’t see anyone fighting either! Is there fighting somewhere? What are they fighting about?”

She asked then turned her attention to the horses as he spoke to the stallion. She raised her eyebrows as he directed his question to her, for her aproval or disagreement, she looked at him and shrugged.

“What do you mean by mount? Horses can’t ride each other can they?”

She asked blinking, a whole mess of confusion on her face. She looked at the horses then back at Razekiel. She knew that she could climb up on the mare’s back and that would be called mounting, but that horse was soooo much bigger than her! How could he ride.... and just the image of seeing him ride on her was outragious.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]
[html]

Welcome to Razekiel sucks at everything.

Razekiel supposed he had never been very good with children, both when his four were young and apparently still. When probed with several illogical questions he could hardly connect to what he himself had said in the first place, the Seiryu stared back at Eclipse with a puzzled expression mirroring her own, and a pause spanned between them as he attempted to sort his thoughts.

Ah, so she doesn't know what mounting is, he mused, scratching at his ass while pondering the situation. Saul should explain that to her, but he is too nice. Has he even done it? Probably not, man... he reeks 'virgin,' man... Things like this must be explained by those with experience, like this cool guy, and put delicately...

"No, man, no," he grinned, waving his hands. "I mean, have sex, man — a guy's whammabamma in a girl's groovethang, yeah? Unless they're swingin' sideways, little moon, 'cause there's all kinds of real righteous lovin', and..." Ah... what was I supposed to be talking about? "He's all hot over your friend, man, you dig? Ahahahaha!"

Ahh, she probably wouldn't understand that anyway. His girls had been certainly understanding of what that meant at Eclipse's age, but he supposed they had been exposed to much more of it in Juniper Peace. Perhaps a different subject might be better.

"I was praisin' the Great Mother, man, the big lady who made all this," he said, motioning openly to the wide world around them. "At least to this old man, little moon."

image © Sean R @ Flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.razloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.razlove p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razlove b {color:#9A4D4F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B05155; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:445px;}
.razloveinner{background-color:#DBDBDB; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... overaz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5A6852; width:445px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Eclipse blinked. Her mouth opened little by little in understanding to what he was saying, it was still gibberish, but the word sex and male and female.... and whatever internal instincts colided inside her she scrunched up her face....

“That is disgusting! No one’s gonna put their whammabamma in my …. whatever it is!”

She exclaimed wanting to shoo away the stallion, but instead pulling her mare closer to her. The horse obliged immidiately, feeling comforted by the young girls presence. As he explained his early meaning she tilted her head. The great mother that made us all? She was not too familiar with religion, though she was introduced to it by her mother earlier in life but that was just before everything turned for the worse for the small family.

“This great mother... she made everything? even the clouds, and the sky and the dirt and....

She asked not sure how possible it could be for this “mother” to make these things, but she was willing to learn from the man with all the knolwedge, and she was watching him intently, her hand tight on the dun’s rope. Her attention apt almost forgetting about his talk about sex. She was still young and this was not something she would think about till later on in life, and just thinking about him coming to her with his …. creeped her out, though a kiss here or there and even a hug, or the ruffle he gave her at the mating ceremony, it made her heart melt thinking about those, though he’d only given her the head rub. She would learn anything this man had to teach her.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]
[html]

Razekiel burst into youthful, boyish laughter at the Soulstorm's reaction to his words — days of old flashed back before his eyes, and dancing before his vision were similar puzzled and disgusted expressions of his three daughters and son, who had all been informed of the truth at once. The girls grew to understand and embrace sexuality and love from an early age, following in line with their Juniper Peace brethren that so regularly practiced the "sport," but it was Micah that rebelled and spat his tongue at every opportunity the subject was brought up. The gears in the boy's head had never really seemed to spin the right way, and it was very early on that the seed was planted within Razekiel's mind that his son might be more apt to follow boys rather than girls — but the elder Lykoi knew well it would take much time for little Micah to grow sure enough in himself to admit he was different and unique from everyone else, and that it wasn't a bad thing to stand out from the crowd. Not in the least!

"Peace, my flower, peace," he gurgled, giggles finding a slow end as he pulled rose lenses from his nose and wiped at his eyes. "All will fall into place, man, I promise. Don't rush to grow up; live your youth to the fullest, man, 'cause you only get it once."

And ahh, did he miss his youth. Much of it had been with Juniper Peace and the beautiful Ocean Flower, but age and experience had carried him a thousand steps elsewhere and finally to where he stood now. It was time he embraced he was not as young as he used to be, but the man did not really mind it. At heart, if nothing else, the prince was perfectly young and as wily as he had been in earlier years.

"That's what this one believes, little girl," he smiled, taking a moment to breathe the summer breeze deep into his lungs. "Each creature on this earth deserves to follow what they wish, and some choose to follow none at all. My brethren, those back in my birthland, they follow only themselves. They live lives of blood and hate. Uniting us all beneath the Great Mother, well... That would not stop them. What you believe is yours to personalize in your heart."

He blew smoke into the air. "Learn what you can about the spirits, Eclipse. Even if they do not exist, hope alone breathes such life into the lungs that one might live forever."

word count → 000 ;; image © Sylvatica ;; table by lin
<style>
.raz-larkooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.raz-larkcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.raz-lark p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.raz-lark b {color:#506275; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.raz-lark {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#798A9B; letter-spacing:.px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.raz-larkinner{background-color:#CDE3FA; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... RKBACK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: Sooo horribly sorry i got so far behind and I don't know how. Days are getting past me like you wouldn't believe!!!
------

Eclipse watched the man. He had to be some kind of smart god and she was taking in everything he said, the subject had cooled down to something more appropriate. She listened with apt attention thinking... what were her parents religions? Her mother had started teaching her something but at the time she was too young and the information didn't stick, but she had a belief.... Eclipse, she had none and she was certainly interested int this "Great mother" business. Razekiel was opening her up to a religious thought, thoughts of something bigger than herself and her family was out there. Though from what he was telling here there was more religions than the one he slightly explained to her, like his old family, who bore on hate and destruction. The girl was appalled by this, though she could see he never was like that so his reputation was not damaged in the least... at least for her

"I don't really know.... my mommy was teaching me something but I can't remember... How do i know what to believe in"

The girl asked the all knowing man. He had an answer for everything and this made her wish to be in his presence forever and ever, gaining what knowledge her leader had, but she figured he'd have to go, and she would have to put her horse up and do her chores eventually.
[html]

How do I know what to believe in? The million dollar question, thrown suddenly into his face. Brows raised, the hippie lowered his golden eyes to her without an immediate answer at his lips. Where was this child's parents to teach her such things, to introduce to her the first walks of life she would need to explore? Though Razekiel had much (too much, perhaps) experience in love, life and spirituality, he was not necessarily the best to lecture on such things. Most might excuse his words as no more as the incessant, confused rambles of a treehugging idiot. He was okay with that.

"Well," he began, scratching gingerly at his chin as his eyes searched blue skies for answers or whispers of advice from the Mother herself. The breeze blew, the birds sang, but nothing reached his ears. The prince chuckled, amused by the Mother's convenient silence. "Well, little one, this old man can't answer that for you. Believe what your heart tells you to, and you will walk the path you were meant to."

He raised his smile to the wind, closing his eyes a moment as the warm breeze whirled about him in a gentle embrace. "You'll understand when it comes to you... you dig?"

<style>
.razboatsooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razboatscred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.razboats p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razboats b {color:#883E4A; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #B93B45; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razboats {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B93B45; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.razboatsinner{background-color:#FE9E2A; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... zocean.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; border:1px solid #883E4A; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: sorry its short Sad

Eclipse listened with rapt attention, as he explained that her heart would tell her. Looking down she doubted such a thing could talk much less say what she should want. Looking back at Razekiel, she shrugged. She was interested in learning more of this mother business though. Looking over at her horse she might have some more time to steal. She didn't want Razekiel to leave.

"Can you tell me more about this great mother?"

She asked. It was a start in her religious views, though she wasn't sure she believed in much at all, but it was about faith, and interest, two things she could easily have if she knew about it. Even if he said no she wouldn't have been disappointed, she was mostly just trying to stay in her leaders presence and keep him all to herself.
[html]

A twitch of the ear, a turn of the eyes. Tell her about the Great Mother? Surely it was not so simple; Razekiel knew well he could babble on and on about Her mercies and beauties and love. That part was easy enough. But to teach a child the things he believed — to make one so naive and young interested, or to present otherwordly concepts to her in a way she could wrap her mind around... he recognized the challenge. Razekiel was not one to discourage talk on the Great Mother, and so he shrugged and smiled at her.

"Where to begin," he mused, straightening the rose lenses at his snout and turning his eyes skyward thoughtfully. When the wind lifted and brushed through his coat, the man closed his eyes dreamily and breathed deep. "She made this place, or so they taught me, man. We are her children, and with the stars for eyes she watches us. The flowers to smell and the birds to serenade, they are gifts, man. She wants us to be happy, my buttercup, and it pains her to see those who hate. The discrimination, the racism... murderers and rapists. We who love her are led to strike them down, one way or another... to maintain the peace."

He bowed his head a moment, then turned his gaze to her next, awaiting a response.

image © Sean R @ Flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.razloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.razlove p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razlove b {color:#9A4D4F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B05155; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:445px;}
.razloveinner{background-color:#DBDBDB; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... overaz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5A6852; width:445px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Eclipse listened with rapt attention as the man explained his religion and this mother. So she created everything, though it seemed she let them control their own lives. She only concluded this because he said it made her saw with the way some wolves acted, because if she could control lives wouldn't she do it without hesitation? She was quiet, contemplating what he said. She was good at that lately. Just so much information was coming to her that she was learning, and she was always ready for it.

"So, if she made things can't she destroy them? Like if these bad people arent' liked, why doesn't she take them away?"

She asked. She didn't know entirely what he meant by striking them down, as she was not used to the idea of wolves killing wolves, and it didn't occur to her that it happened. She'd witnessed a lot in her life, was scared plenty of times, but didn't know that her life was ever being threatened, at least by another canine, not yet at least.
[html]

A shrug and a contemplative look directed at the sky. He scratched his head a moment, considering the query. "I like to think she could, man, but doesn't want to," Razekiel said, turning to her a smile. "She is a merciful and kindly thing. Most gods I know are less so... they threaten destruction if we don't behave. I don't think she's like that, man."

He scratched idly at his ass. "We are broken creatures, little flower. She knows we're not perfect... and when we run out of chances, she will do what she needs to."

"But why would she want to destroy us all?" he said. "She restrains, as much as she is able. Why would she want to take away what she has made to be so beautiful? Even you and I, man. She'd never want to take you from this world."

<style>
.razboatsooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razboatscred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.razboats p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razboats b {color:#883E4A; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #B93B45; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razboats {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B93B45; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.razboatsinner{background-color:#FE9E2A; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... zocean.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; border:1px solid #883E4A; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
This gave Eclipse a lot to think about. There were lots of things that intertwined into each other, it was still so confusing.

"But if she doesn't want the bad people to go away why do others get to make them go away? I don't like bad people but if she's a god, and she wants them to stay.... why does she let others take them?

Fate, and destiny were not something the pup would think about nor would anything else revolving around any religious views, though she had her own stereotypes, and superstitions that she'd picked up in her short likfe, she was still very confused about this mother person.

"I wouldn't want her to destroy you... you're too nice and you're not a bad man at all."

The girl said. She believed taht Razekiel was a great man for sure, and that he was perfect. Even if she didn't know his past, or anything he did in the present, she could only see him as he was now, in any situation. Calmly taking it by the hand and giving it a nudge towards something good.
[html]

Classes have been so busy. Sorry for the delay!

Scratching gingerly at his nose, Razekiel contemplated the girl's complicated questions a long moment, seeking an answer most appropriate and straightforward for her to understand. Briefly he removed his joint and turned closed eyes to the sky, breathing in the briskness of the wind as it brushed past and listening for whispered answers within its travel. A sparse word here and there he found, but nothing of true advice or certain response: The Mother deemed him on his own. Perhaps not even she knew how to answer that, but since when had he been her authority?

"We live in a circle of life, my flower," Razekiel said, turning content, straw-hued eyes to her once more. "For those that kill, they do so to survive in their own minds. For those who loved those lost, they are taught the greatest of morals and given the strength of the Mother herself. Some believe in death and rebirth, man, more than just the winter into the spring... that one who died would live again, like a ghost in a new body. To me, the Mother treats each that die in however they wish. For me, that would be never to live again."

He smiled sweetly at the Soulstorm's remark and offered a shrug. "Not all that seem good are good, man" he replied in simple terms. "The most peaceful of men may hide tigers within."

<style>
.razladderooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razladdercred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.razladder p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:#8E8C6F;}
.razladder b {color:#809A73; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #BFBC8F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razladder {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#455438; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.razladderinner{background-color:#E0DEC3; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ladder.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #E0DEC2; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: OOC: No problem, i see a good area for us to leave off, and you can also decide if her kiss lands or not :3

The man certainly made her think, and now though she wanted him to herself, she felt it was time to let him head out and for her to contemplate what he had explained to her. She was not entirely unnerved by what he had to say, more thoughtful, and she wanted to test these theories out on her own. Biting her lip for a second she gave him a smile.

“Thank you very much Razekiel. You've given me much to think about.”

Before she could stop herself she moved quickly to give him a kiss on the cheek, then ran the other direction pulling on the mane of the dun horse hiding her embarrassed looking face from Razekiel. She was berating her for her stupidity, though she could have missed, she felt enough of his fur for her to just run off so she wasn't entirely sure if she'd kissed his cheek or not, she was fully embarrassed she wasn't entirely sure that he would ever want to see her again.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]