[M] A lesson to teach, a lesson to learn
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

ooc: Rain, Shiloh and Saxif. Eeeep! Oh, and we're forward dating this to August 12th.

Muscle for hire… that’s what he was. And, well, it was time to prove his loyalty and show what he could do. Thel had only been in AniWaya for a few days but already he had noticed that there was something amiss within the pack. There seemed to be a separation between many of the long-time members and those who were now known as the Guardians – such as himself. He was not positive, but it seemed to him that they were not welcomed in the lands. Sure, there was a great sense of camaraderie and friendship among the Guardians – though many were wolves he was not sure he would have liked to know if not for the pack – but he quickly became aware of a generally disguised disgust for those of his station.

Oh well, he shrugged the thought off. It’s probably just that these people were getting unruly, rebelling for no cause. Because of course there would be some good explanation for it. Maska was good and so were the Guardians. Right?

In any case, Thel had to quickly convince his conscience that this was true, because he had just been called upon as a member of his station to do exactly what he was initiated for; keeping the locals in line. A fellow Guardian had told him about one particularly insolent and vagrant woman who opposed their leader. The details were vague, but Thel’s job wasn’t to collect details. This is what he had to do to stay in his newfound home.

Where is he? He thought, not wanting to mutter aloud and alert any unruly natives to their plans this evening. Thel stood outside the stables, cloaked in night shadow with silver slivers of moonlight brightening his gray coat in patches. He was told to meet the other here, and then they would carry out their duty. Within the stables, a hose nickered uneasily. Thel froze, wondering if the animal sense him, but the creature soon returned to its torpid state, and the Guardian relaxed.
Rain smiled as he noticed Thel waiting for him. I finally get to beat that woman into submission he thought to himself as he waved Thel to him. He knew the woman was in the stables with her horse because he had been watching her from a far. Her mate was busy else where and he knew by the time she would ever think of getting there to help her mate, Shiloh would be beaten to a pulp. Just the thought of hurting her put him on edge and as he ushered Thel to be silent and swift he knew she stood no chance.

He walked down the stalls that held the horses one by on till he came to the only open stall there was, finding Shiloh curled up against her horse, asleep and unaware. Her horse nickered softly, giving him a soft warning not to touch her master. He just smiled harder as he went into the stall and struggled to get Shiloh out as she woke and her horse stood. The beast stood up on her hind legs, kicking at him, getting him hard in the chest. He grunted his pain as he pulled Shiloh out of the stall, her body thrashing and kicking and he pulled off the rope he had brought with him and bound her hands and feet together. "Maska hast sent me ere to put you in your place. Your disrespect towards my master and myself will not be tolerated. Will you submit to my master and I or will you have to be beaten into submission?" he questioned as he picked her up and strung her up to one of the support beams. She snarled and thrashed as he punched her in her gut to stop moving. He hands bound on either side of the pole as here her feet, he stood in front of her and asked again for her to submit to him and his master.

She spat at his feet before trying to tell him how she really felt before he hit her hard in the face, making her head jerk to the side in response. She looked at him again the anger in her jade eyes making him whale on her more. Oh she was in for a long night.
ooc: Bad Thel is bad! I just realized I should add a mature warning to this.

He saw Rain - it was on. His heart skipped a beat but the lapse was not of fear, rather the thrill of carrying out his first official act as a member of the policing force of AniWaya. A lone wolf of 6 years, usually the punishment was doled out on him. This time, the punishment was finally for someone who deserved it. Yes, she did.

He nodded as the fellow Guardian approached. Rain was swift and determined, and the indemnity in his eyes gave Thel another boost of confidence that what they were doing was right. This was a man, a fellow pack mate and guardian, who believed in their cause and would do what he had to to preserve the integrity of their leader. Thel suddenly wanted to be like this man.

Quick feet delivered him into the stables just behind the other. It was a wordless rendezvous; they both understood the task at hand and did not want to risk rousing any other locals that might hear them… although they would be making enough noise soon. Thel followed Rain past each stall until the man found their target. He came into the stall behind Rain, his sights landing on the woman curled up in the bedding with the steed. Both stirred as they entered, and Thel focused on the worst danger to begin with; the horse. The moment the animal’s nostrils flared Thel knew it was prepared to protect its master, so he dashed out of the stall, returning only after he had found something to fight off the creature with. When he returned he saw the animal rearing back, deadly hooves flailing in the air and Rain simultaneously beating the creature back while subduing the Luperci woman.

Thel’s grip tightened over the thing in his hand; a bullwhip. “Rain, watch out! He cautioned as he unfurled the whip, but he was too late, the animal landed a heavy hoof to Rain’s chest. Then with a crack Thel let the whip loose on the horse. It was lengthy, and he was able to keep a good distance from the animal as he fought off its rage while his cohort dragged the gray female from the stall and tied her wrists and ankles. Solitaire spared a few glances from time to time from the horse to Rain, and once he saw the silhouette of their victim now lashed to a beam, he whipped the beast one last time and backed out of the stall. He latched the stall behind him – or at least thought he did – and moved over to Rain’s side, bullwhip still in hand.

Ears twitched as Rain spoke a second time, ordering the insolent woman into submission, yet still she refused. Thel cocked an eyebrow, curious at why she would still deny their leader even in such a precarious position. She was tied up and completely helpless, Rain alone had dominated her, Thel only helped with the mount. With both of them there, she had no hope of fighting back. She was the lesser wolf, and she needed to learn her place.

And then Thel realized; he was a superior wolf.

After a life alone and constantly being chased from fruitful lands, he was now a part of the back and not even on the bottom rung. Oh, life was good. He punched one fist into his palm, then waggled the whip as though to ensure it wasn’t tangled, boring brown eyes into Shiloh.

“It looks like this bitch doesn’t understand her place yet,” he grumbled. “It would be my pleasure to help you show her.” He flicked the whip to tease the woman, then stepped closer to her and grabbed her chin. “Trust me, doll face, I’m a man with a heart. I suggest you do what my buddy here says. Either way you’re going to. It’s just up to you how long it takes.”

It was obvious she wouldn’t give in, and he moved aside as Rain landed a few blows on the woman. Superior wolf… he thought. I’ve got to try my hand at this.

“Hey,” he waved a hand at Rain. “Take a rest a moment, buddy.” But this wasn’t some ploy to ask him to lay off the female. He raised the whip, and as soon as he had the chance, the sharp crack rang through the night as the leather laid into the soft flesh of the mutineer’s belly.
Shiloh had finally taken a break from Mizu and her pups. She had to leave the house she shared with them and had thought about seeing out her mate for some one on one time. She missed Saxif dearly and with her helping others and Shiloh helping Mizu they had no time together. She had decided to leave her mate to her business and instead went to her horses. She had grown closer to Katelyn over the past few weeks, the horse and the rider family. She had also found that the other mare before Katelyn, whom she had named Naomi, was also a good friend to her. She often found herself calm and able to release her pent up emotions to the horses as if they understood her. On this particular day Shiloh had vented to Katelyn about a nightmare of war. She saw many innocent people dying. It irked her but she found comfort in her horse and quickly fell asleep.

She was groggy when she was pulled out of Katelyn's stall, the horse fighting her attacker. Shiloh struggled as she saw a bigger guy grab a bull whip and whip at Katelyn. She struggled harder as the guy whipped her horse. She was bound and tied to a post before she really could fight back. It was the guardian from before, the one she so foolishly provoked. He wanted her to submit to Maska and himself and she found herself not wanting to. She fought against the rope that bound her to the pole as Rain punched her in the stomach, making her wheeze in pain. He gave her another chance as she found herself spitting at his feet. "I will not submit to a chief who uses power to get what he wants. I know who my true chief is and I will never submit to.... her words where cut short as Rain his her in her jaw, hard enough that she tasted blood in her mouth. She looked at him with defiance and he smiled up at her. "By the time I am done with you, you will wish you would have submitted," he said as he punched her hard in the ribs he as bruised not to long ago. She would not cry out, not give him the satisfaction that he was slowly breaking her.

He continued to punch her, stopping every moment he thought he had broke her and asking her if she had submitted yet. She wouldn't say anything and he continued his punishment. After a while he called on the more buffer guy to beat on her, the man whipping her with the bull whip he had used on Katelyn, flaying open some of the skin on her stomach. She stiffed scream of pain as the man continued to whip her, her blood dripping down her body from the lashing she was getting. Katelyn neighed and the other horses responded, pounding their hooves, shaking the latch open, letting Katelyn break free. Having seen too much, Katelyn ran from the stables before the guards could catch her, her only thought was to find the golden huntress she trusted so much.
[html]

Word Count :: a lot less XD lol :: I based her start on her fury as that of a raged person on PCP. Tackle is for who ever wantsh it

She was standing near the river. She hoped she would succeed at her plan, prayed to the Great Spirit her might would hold strong that night. Her mentor and his family needed her near; they needed her to watch over them as a mother bear would her cubs. No guardian would touch her master. And his pups would be as her siblings that night. She was prepared to give her life if need be as she would with each of her pack mates…. Her true pack mates. Her stomach felt ill, she wondered if it was the stress of the task at hand.

Suddenly the sound of hooves erupted in the distance. She recognized the horse immediately it was Katelyn. There would only be one reason she would seek out the huntress with such haste. She left the river side suddenly mounting the horse in a leap of urgency. The huntress held her mane as she rode with swiftness toward the stables. She heard noises within but did not hear her mate, her fury flared with great fire. Her irises grew thin from rage her eyes becoming blacker than night itself. She rode Katelyn into the stables unsheathing the knife she had often trained with when her bowstring would snap from her excessive practice.

She growled with a deep ferocity leaping from the horse to tackle the male nearest to her. She was ready to slice his throat at once.

<style>
.freebietable-a03 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z7WRC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a03 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a03 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a03 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
Shiloh was barely lucid when Saxif came in to save her. The ache in her ankles, wrists and face were nothing compared to the pain she felt across her chest and abdomen. She watched Saxif attack the others though bleary eyes, the need to stay awake becoming harder and harder each passing moment. She felt heavy and tried to breathe though the pain, the lash marks that stung and hurt everytime she breathed. She knew her mate was mad, her growls still ringing in her head as she tried to stay conscious.

"Saxif....he...help me..." she rasped trying to break her bonds. She watched as Saxif fight with a vigor and anger she knew she was keeping inside her. In her madness she watched Saxif try to stab at the male with the whip, the Guardian only barely making blocks and she moved at speed Shiloh knew she saved for hunting. Just when it looked like Saxif had the upper hand things took a turn for the worse.
The Guardians were relentless in their beating of the helpless woman, and with each punch and slap and lash of the whip the light in her eyes died a little. He could still see the woman's anger, her fury at what was happening to her, her fury at Rain for what he was saying and at Thel for being an accomplice, but the beating that lasted so long was enough to break down the wits of any wolf. Still she did not break, even as she was growing weak from the pain, and now thanks to the whip opening slashes on her front, bloodloss.

It was then that Thel realized what they were doing. What the hell is this? He thought as he raised the cruel whip for another blow, but this time did not release the leather's punishment. He glanced to Rain, so immersed in the woman's torture. That's exactly what it was... This wasn't some sort of dominance game, this was torture. They – two men – had a single woman alone with no one who could help her nearby, tied to a pole getting beaten. Between the two of them she never even had a moment to rest. His ears perked and he thought he heard her raspy breathing. How broken was she inside now from Rain's heavy blows to her midsection? And look... The evidence of his own sadism was right there in the crimson fluid that seeped from her fur.

“Wait, Rain,” he started, lowering the whip . “No, Rain, stop. She's had enough; we'll kill her!” He tried to appeal to his fellow's conscience, but was starting to think he might not have one. By the look in Rain's eyes, he wasn't about to stop. Maybe he didn't care if he killed her. Perhaps that is what he wanted all along. Had he really gone along with this blood sport?

He had to make a snap decision, and raised the whip as if to strike another blow, but this one would have flown at Rain. Only, the crack never made it off. They barely had time to register the sound of a galloping horse when a shadow soared into the barn and crashed into him. He hit the ground hard and rolled, a roaring growl gurgling from his throat in anger and surprise. The whip now became a weapon of defense as he held it taut between two hands and blocked the slashing knife, trying to disarm the woman with a swipe of the leather. He kicked at the woman's belly, trying to dislodge her. He had begun to try to end this madness, but now his own fury and adrenaline welled up again and he was ready to fight.

“Rain!” He warned his counterpart. “Get this barbaric bitch off me!”
Rain enjoyed hurting the woman. After a while he forgot why he was beating her only that she was his way of letting go of emotions he longed to rid himself of. Anger towards his father for making him come to a new land, for letting his mother die. Anger towards himself for letting his sister die. Anger towards his father for leaving and never finding him or his sister. He saw Shiloh as his demons and he let them go on the woman. He was never cut out to be a Raven Guardian and knew that if he killed this woman tonight he would die with her.

The thought of dying was enough to make him keep going, pounding against bloodied fur, bruising and breaking what little the woman offered him. It wasn't until Thel told him to stop did he take it up a notch. He knew from their earlier encounter that Shiloh had a weak ankle and after smiling at Thel did he take her left ankle in his hands and pull, breaking it. The whimpering that came from her made him want to break more but just as he was going to break the other he heard the clop of the horse that got away. He almost didn't have time to comprehend what was going on until he heard Thel asking for help and Shiloh calling for her mate.

The horse had found Shiloh's mate and brought her to save her master from harm. He walked over to Saxif and threw her off Thel, pulling out a dagger of his own. He had been training with one of the guardians, learning how to fight but he knew what would throw Saxif off her game and he planned on using it to his advantage. He smiled before mocking her, "Your too late Saxif. By the time we are done here your precious mate will be dead and you will be exiled. So much for the mighty huntress. Can't even protect her mate..." he sneered as he dodged a blow from her.
The frenzied huntress tried with her might to kill the male below her. She did not know who he was; all that she knew was that he was here & his fur spotted with small stains of her mate’s blood. He fought her attempt with impressive strength but she could see his worry and it fueled her cruelty. She would tear his face off if she got the chance. Suddenly in her blind rage she had not sensed the proximity of the other male. She was thrown from the pinned wolf. She stood quickly and was facing now the grey male she had come to know as… Rain. She growled his name with complete distaste.

As he spoke her body trembled with uncontrollable violence as she lunged forward. Her first blow was dodged but she was quick to recover. She turned with swift recourse and her next attack was aimed for his jaw. As he stumbled back she could feel the bubble of her rage begin to rise. Her insides urged to be heard in that moment like a dragon who needed to expel their flame. Rain Marks, I will carve you from navel to nose and feed you your organs one by one until the light in your eyes die and beyond. She pointed her knife at him vowing her vengeance. Her voice was growls and snarls but her words were clear. I will skin you like a lowly animal and wear your skin as robes. Today Rain Marks your death comes by my hand! She lunged forward at the male ready to fulfill her vow and more… So much more that the darkness inside of her begged for. In that moment she was seemingly possessed by a demon thirsting for blood and death.
Ooc: Trying to give you the chance to still get the spiral whip-lash you wanted. Smile You may also do a little bit of pp in the response if you want some awesome counter attack.

IC:

The sandy colored female suddenly lunged off of him after provocative words from Rain baited her into the attack. He was shocked, and watched for a second as the two clashed in a great fight. Then he realized he was sitting there uselessly. Thel quickly leaped to his feet, glancing back and forth between the fighting pair and the crushed woman on the ground. He started to move toward the beaten woman, unsure of what he really was going to do. But as he neared her the fighting pair slammed into him and he went flying off his feet. Once again his rage percolated as he shifted to a crouch.

His growl roared out again and he stood to his full height, flicking the whip once before lashing the brutal leather at Saxif, aiming to catch her by the arm and yank her off course from Rain. Whatever his conscience said, he was still loyal to the Guadians for now.
Rain had smiled when Saxif caught him with a blow to the cheek. He went with the blow but was quick to recover as Saxif vowed to kill him. In the corse of the fight he had reverted back to German his speech changing as he mocked her in German "Ich würde gerne sehen, sie versuchen. Die wie die Niedrigen Jägerin Du bist," (I would love to see you try. Die like the lowly huntress you are.) he mocked as Saxif was whipped by Thel, throwing her off balance. He seized the moment and ran to the broken woman. He cut her bonds and pulled her up by the hair, placing his blade to her neck. The whimper that escaped Shiloh's maw should have been enough to stop her mate and he pressed the blade into her neck a little harder, making her cry out as a beaded line of blood started to show up on her neck.

The smile on his face was that of cruelty and violence. He could kill her in a heart beat or even worse, tie down her mate and make her watch as he brutalized her mate more then threw her at her feet to die. Oh he was ready to hurt Saxif like he hurt inside. She shouldn't be able to be happy while he hurt all the time. He wanted to make her hurt, make her squirm while her mate lay in a pool of her own blood. "Thel... tie her down. Make sure she cant get to her mate. Listen to me or I'll cut her throat," he said making a point to press just a little harder, bring out a yelp of pain from the woman in his hands.
For some reason he mocked her in his native tongue. So she swore in hers, it was a string of harsh evil words that made her laugh with an eerie growl. He stood no chance against her it was clear. He had bound her mate; one who had little defense on her own. He had planned it so she was alone and Saxif was far. He had brought a second to aide him against the small wolf girl. He was a coward, a shameful brute who would die within an instant if she could just grab hold of him. She lunged with a more thought out action, her focus was returning making her far more deadly an opponent. She raised her knife slightly and before she could pierce the wolf her right arm erupted in pain.

The other male had struck her with a whip wrenching her weight at the sudden stop. She looked at Rain reaching with her other arm but he narrowly escaped her grasp. She snarled and looked at the other male ready to switch to him. Her arm burned but it fueled more rage as she attempted to pull the whip from his hands. She started toward him, he would pay for everything he had taken part in. Then a whimper perked her ear, froze her heart and step. She slowly looked to Shiloh and as she thought the coward used another lowly trick. She growled at him and stepped forward. Then the blood spilled from her mate stopping her immediately, she broke her growl and worry filled her. It was a fool's way out but it was effective. She took a deep breath as they stared each other down with fire in their hearts. Then she dropped her knife. The surrender was hard but it was necessary. She kept her eyes on Rain not once leaving his eyes.
ooc: Just assume Thel does whichever tie Rain commands.

IC:

He lurched forward once, again, and again. Saxif had hold of the whip and was pulling him into her. She was strong for a female, fueled by blind rage. One more step and he would have to let go of the whip or face her fury. Then Shiloh moaned. A crooked smile cocked one corner of his mouth in that instant when Saxif realized what Rain was doing. Thel had distracted the woman long enough for Rain to move in on her mate, and their eyes were locked when Shiloh whimpered from the pain of Rain's grasp.

“That's right little canary,” he taunted Saxif. “There's more than one way ta skin a cat. Or a wolf, for that matter.” He chuckled, that mean streak within him coming out full force now that the woman angered him again. When the Goldenfeather woman turned to his fellow Guardian, Thel's eyes flicked to the pair as well and he saw the threatening blade against Shiloh.

At Rain's command Thel nodded and calmly loped over to the wall, retrieved a horse tether from a nail in the wall and returned to Saxif, stepping up close behind her. His chin brushed her shoulder as he leaned in close, whispering in her ear. “Hands, please.” Now suddenly gentlemanly and cordial. He waited for her to obey, ready to tie her wrists together.

“You want I should string her up?” He jerked his head upwards, nodding to a beam in the ceiling. If he slung the rope around that, with her hands tied behind her back, Saxif's arms would be forced painfully high – if he pulled the rope high enough she would be immobilized for fear of breaking her own shoulder blades. “Or should we use our old friend there?” He asked, waving a hand at the bloodied post Shiloh had endured her beating against.

"I can do a damn good noose, too."
Rain smiled at the thought of hanging Saxif from the roof by her arms. It would make sure she didn't run to Shiloh but it was crueler still to tie the woman to her lovers bloody post. "Tie the bitch to the post. Make sure she is tied in tight and cant reach her dying mate. Tie her feet down too much like we had tired Shiloh. I am going to make her watch Shiloh die in front of her," he said touching Shiloh's swollen cheek hard enough to make her yelp and whimper in pain. The ivory bitch was his next target, his jaw smarting a bit from where she had hit him.

He pulled Shiloh up to a sort of standing position, knowing her ankle was broken. Her head hung limp against his shoulder, her stomach bleeding against his hand as he held her up for Saxif to see. She had hay in her wounds, her wrists and ankles baring the signs of how tight the rope had been on her. She bleed from them too and Rain knew that if Shiloh didn't get medical help soon she would bleed out slowly. He knew the extent of his damage on the outside but how much had she taken on the inside. Had he succeeded in breaking her down mentally as much as he had physically. He hoped Saxif found torture from what he had done to her mate. He hoped he had broken her to a point she would never recover. He smiled at Thel knowing they were going to be exiled tomorrow.

"And the mighty huntress loses the one she loves most. Even if she does survive this, you know deep down she will never ever be the same. Can you deal with that? Would you still love her if she was as broken mentally as she was physically? Or would you leave her like so many others have... Soon she will be dead to you. Soon you wont be able to fix her," he said as he threw Shiloh at Saxif's feet, a broken scream escaping her as she slid to a stop a few inches away from her. "I'll see you tomorrow Saxif Goldenfeather." he said with a smile as he left the barn.