This Batch is yours
[html]

Word Count » 489 :: Fun stuff this! If you have any problems just pm Niro and let me know Smile

Eclipse was happily exploring her home, and as it was so big.... at least to her, she had plenty to find around here. The one place she was starting to investigate was the old abandoned city New Glasgow. Today she was walking down the crumbling street, looking at the old storefronts. She wasn’t sure if she should enter any of them. It wasn’t the matter of them being owned, owned it was the prospect that something could be loose and fall, then what? Saul would have a fit and she would be in so much trouble if she got hurt. Eclipse pushed her hair out of her face, it was growing at an alarming rate and she was starting to get annoyed with it coming in her face, especially when the wind picked up. As she walked on the street. Her eyes darted between to see the shops that littered the immediate vicinity. She stopped at an old bakery and her ears perked, though she doubted she would find anything in it. She looked into the old window, which was cracked from weather and disrepair; she did find something... sort of. Most of it were tools used to make breads and pastries. Knives that were battered and rusted, spoons that had become termite food, though some of the plastic things survived, and she wasn’t sure if it was alright to go in. She looked down the street biting her lip, then decided to go ahead.

She opened the shop door cautiously and looked around to make sure there was nothing around, well alive at least. She moved around the littered tables where the humans used to sit and eat a doughnut or have a cup of some kind of drink. She could tell because the cups were on the ground shattered. It was like a restaurant, though full up bread rather than real food. Eclipse walked up to the counter to see an old register machine, looking around it, she pressed a few buttons and suddenly the door popped open with a loud CLANG. The girl jumped back and slipped landing on her rump. She’d made a sharp squeel of surprise when it all happened. Regaining her pride she stood again and cautiously looked over the counter, to see nothing alive. In the drawer were a few funny pieces of paper and some odd looking metal things. She picked one up and looked at it. There were pictures on it and it just looked strange. Did humans look like this picture? She turned it over to see another picture not a human, but it looked like a huge rat? No... but she didn’t know what it was, it was something she hadn’t seen before. She wondered what it was and what it was used for. Her tail swayed back and forth as she looked at the interesting coin, lost in thought of what the old humans did.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.meleegifty b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.meleegifty p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.meleegifty {width:400px;border:1px solid #b3c5ee;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... egifty.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:180px;background-color:#4d78c7;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#b3c5ee;}
</style>

Word Count: 518

Today was a day for internal exploring. There was much to see within the Ichika no Ho-en territory that she had not yet explored. The pack was rather new, after all. Her selected adventure today was New Glasgow. Other Luperci had surely looked over the area already, picking it clean of most of the shiny objects. That didn't matter, though, because those weren't things that would particularly catch Melee's eye anyway. Though she did have an affinity for silver, she preferred practical items. Many of those had been overlooked in favor of taking the items of value. Yet they had probably left behind pots with long dead plants, tools for various hobbies, pencils, pads of paper... the kinds of things that she could use, but not everyone would want.

Which was how she had ended up walking down the broken street of the broken town. There was a satchel swinging freely at her side, occasionally tapping against her hip as she moved. So far, it was empty. The day before she had gathered seeds in it, so some of those might still be clinging to the inside. It awaited heavier items today, though. Secretly she was hoping to find some sort of pots or something that could hold plants. That way she could foster some plants into a young growth, after which she could pass on the more fertile/useful plants to the pack gardener. Whatever was left, she would nurture herself in her room. She particularly wanted medicinal plants for fever and plants that added taste to food. Her aim today was not to get the seeds themselves, though, unless she happened to stumble across them.

As she neared the bakery, she was about to walk past. Only she spotted Eclipse inside. Her great cousin was a wolf that Melee knew, but not one that she knew knew. Which was a shame, because the younger girl seemed like she was interesting. It was just that they had never had time to have a one-on-one session and get to know one another. Before, Eclipse had been too young to really get to know. Then so much had been happening; the pack move, the wedding, the harvest festival, and just generally being busy. Probably on both of their parts, considering Eclipse actually had a Specialized rank. Which was another thing that the girl could discuss with her younger cousin.

Without pausing, Melee opened the door to the crumbling building. She walked past the overturned furniture, the scattered items from an age before werewolves had even existed. The fingers on her good hand were raised in a wave, her teeth curved into a broad smile. "Hey Eclipse! Finding anything neat?" she inquired as she approached her cousin, wagging her tail. There was something in her cousin's hand. It didn't look useful, but it looked... interesting still. Perhaps an item that had once had some sort of use to the humans who ruled the world before Luperci came along. They had all sorts of strange objects that seemed useless to Melee, but must have yielded some use in years past. Crazy humans.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Sorry for the short post <3

The greeting was unexpected and as Eclipse was about to pull the coin closer it fumbled out of her hands and rolled along the floor.

“Oh donkey nuts”

She said, repeating a phrase she’d learned from one of her “parents”. She didn’t know what it meant but she knew it was for when things didn’t go quite right. She watched as the thing rolled in circles, her eyes transfixed, but she spoke as though she was not effected by it.

“Quick we gotta get it!”

She said and scrambled for the round object. It was a master of evasion as she had a hard time getting her fingers to grasp it. Eclipse didn’t give herself time to wonder if it was worth chasing after it, but right now she was having too much fun chasing after it.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipfreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7f2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #28875f; }
.eclipfreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; text-align:right;}
.eclipfreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipfreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#90debe; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... torm01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #176745; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.eclipfreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #cef7e6; margin:0 auto;}
.eclipfreeb1-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28875f; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 304

No worries! Short but sweet is always good. Big Grin

Melee watched as the coin leaped from Eclipse's fingers, rolling across the floor. It was interesting to watch the way it shined briefly when light hit, then dulled again. Though the Soul female wasn't a huge fan of shiny things, she found it interesting the way they were shiny sometimes and then not. It was ... weird. Everyone dulled a bit in the darkness, but metal took that to the extreme. Melee's ears pricked as her cousin spoke, her attention drawn away from where the coin was rolling to. She was very amused when Eclipse cursed, though, grinning at the expletive of choice. "Donkey nuts?" she asked incredulously, unable so suppress her laughter. It was not a cursing phrase that she had heard before and she found it very comical.

When the younger female started chasing after the rolling coin, Melee's laughter slowed and then stopped. This was mostly because she was now distracted by joining the chase for the rolling piece of metal. It was oddly elusive, seeming to roll endlessly around the room. How it had gotten that much momentum just from being tossed by her surprised cousin, Melee didn't know. Still, the pair made a great game of trying to chase down the coin. Until it decided - as coins are strangely wont to do - to roll into a crack underneath the counter where there was barely room for it to fit. This also meant that there was a low likelihood Melee and Eclipse could retrieve it without tearing the place up. Coins tended to be ornery like that.

After a brief attempt to swipe her good fingers underneath the counter, she shook her head in disappointment. "Well, donkey nuts!" she cursed, looking over at her cousin to see if the other female had a plan to retrieve the coin.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Of course.... the coin had to laugh in their faces just before it rolled under the counter. She had seen the gleam of the human head before it went under and she hit her head on the side of the counter..... disappointed.... but for only a few seconds. The repeat of her dirty words came from her cousin and she grinned. It was contagious!

“Welll that was fun, how about we try again, theres more in that box over there, bigger ones too.”

She said wagging her tail. She rarely got to play, and this was quite the game. She was not one to be actually interested in shiny things either, but hte engravins in it were what had interested her, up to the point of the coin falling, then the chase had been the best part of the girls day. She looked around getting distracted again and found an old plastic bowl, even a metal one.... but that one had rust on it. Then there were boxes which had once held the edibles that were now gone, rotted away or eaten by another animal.

“Wow this is great! Look at this, I could use this for my souos!”

Eclipse picked up a wooden spoon. It was the one that got her interested in coming into the store. She looked on a counter and then grinned. Yes! It was a rolling pin!

“I think i can find what I need here, wow! So much treasure! I’m surprised no one took it all!”

She said, the coins long forgotten now.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]
[html]

Word Count: 394

Her chocolate-colored fingers pried once more at the gap into which the coin had disappeared. They were too thick to go far enough to even touch the coin. Oh well, it had been fun while it lasted. The girl's bi-toned gaze flickered to her cousin and she shrugged, a "oh well!" kind of feeling about the whole situation. It had been fun, sure, but there was no way they were getting the coin out. At least they wouldn't be able to get the coin out without busting up the counter. That sounded like a lot of work. Work wasn't really big on Melee's list of things to do when she had the choice, the coin wasn't worth that much to her. Besides - as she soon learned - there were more of the coins to be had! "Let's get them! We can get lots of them rolling all at once!" she replied energetically, excited at the prospect of having multiple coins to chase. They could make a game of who managed to catch the most or something!

As they turned around to head toward the box that had contained the coins, though, her cousin got distracted by some other items. More useful items that could actually be brought home and utilized. Eclipse seemed particularly delighted. This was probably due to her rank, which was related to the garden. Which reminded Melee... "I was going to ask you about your garden... are there any specific plants that you want or need? I've been collecting some seeds lately, just for myself, but I wasn't sure if the pack needed specific ones too." she inquired, her ears rose, wondering if she would be able to assist her cousin in the tending of the garden. Though this was not the rank that she aimed to gain, she was always willing to help others with their own tasks.

Stepping around the boxes, she poked around in some of the dusty remnants of the bakery until she found something that interested her. It was a kitchen gadget with a handle and several layers of overlapping curved metal at the bottom. If she had been human, she would have known it was a "whisk." The metal was slightly rusted, but not too badly. She held it up for Eclipse to see. "What's this?" she asked, wondering if her family member knew.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 400! OOC: Lol might have to hit Eclipse over the head with that baking paddle :3

Eclipse was happy to have someone to play with, though she was older, that didn’t matter to Eclipse.... she always had older playmates since she could remember. She would have been happy to grab a whole handful and drop the coins on the ground, if not for her distraction. As she started looking at all the wonderful gadgets Melee asked about Eclipse’s garden. She looked up and nodded.

“Yeah, i’m learning how to make spices and herbs to put in with our food, even vegitables but I don’t got enough of those yet and I think I have ta plant those in spring. But if you want I can help you plant your seeds. My garden isn’t just for me, we can make it bigger and plant your stuff too.”

She said, taking a hold of a bread paddle, the thing was enormous, about the size of her head. She twirled it around in her hands, it was heavy and she dropped it, jumping back so it didn’t hit her feet. She didn’t pick it up because the item that Melee held in her hand was by far more interesting!

“Oh I’ve seen these, and I learned about them in some books. They are beaters, you use them like this!”

She grabbed an old rusty bowl, they were all rusty as they were made of metal, and with careful hands she held the bowl in one hand and whisked at thin air with the other.

“It’s to mix things up. Especially eggs, because the yolk is thick and it tasts better mixed in with the rest.

Yes she was taking the knowledge off of the book but also putting in her own little twist, she was still young and didn’t know entirely everything about the stuff she was going to use for the rest of her life, but she did have the rest of her life to find out. Wow there was so much stuff here. She handed her cousin back the beater as her eye caught a rolling pin. It was too old to be used, the roller didn’t roll anymore as the inside got water damage, but it looked just like the pictures.

“Wow, I could probably find someone to make something like this for me, that would help me a lot!”

<style>
.eclipse-gummy2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eclipse-gummy2 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.eclipse-gummy2 b {color:#82b35a; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.eclipse-gummy2 {background-color:#ffee86; background-image:url(http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/9132 ... gummy2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px dotted #6a0106; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#662310; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 500

Awww lol, she's so cute.

It made sense that the garden wasn't solely for Eclipse's pleasure and Melee swayed her ears in silent apology if her implication otherwise had offended. She swayed her tail appreciatively. It was good to know that she could be useful and that the pack might be able to use her seeds. Although she was definitely going to keep some of them to herself in her apartment. There were some that she specifically wanted for herself and for her own purposes. Of course if anyone else needed them, she would be happy to give them some of her plants. "I will have to bring my seeds by sometime, then. A lot of them are from some weird plants, though, so I really don't know what they do. I just thought that it might be fun to watch them grow. Hopefully they don't kill other plants." the last thing that she wanted to do was to mess up the garden. That would be the opposite of her plan to be helpful and it would be bad if the pack had no medicine during the colder seasons Seasons that were fast approaching.

As the Soulstorm wolf picked up the bread paddle, she watched with keen bi-toned eyes. Interested as it collided with the floor and didn't shatter or even crack. Melee pressed the whisk end of the whisk against the palm of her bad hand, watching as it pressed flat and then sprang back against her hand. It was an interesting mechanism, she thought, though she couldn't think of its purpose. Amid all of the other cooking utensils, she thought it wouldn't have a high level of use. Everything else she had seen made sense, but this whisk was baffling her. Until Eclipse came over to explain, whisking the whisk out of Melee's hands and demonstrating its usefulness. The Soul female tried to imagine it beating into the eggs as they slipped and slid off of the metal rings. She wasn't sure why an egg would need to be mixed into a goop instead of its separate parts, but that was the way to do it if it was needed. It was either that or using claws.

Taking it back, she kept playing with it against her free palm. As Eclipse found yet another interesting baking utensil, Melee lurked over her cousin's shoulder to see what it was. A rolling pin. For making more complicated food than cooked meat, perhaps it would be helpful. Especially if Eclipse was adding spices to things. "I bet someone could make one for you. Or maybe fix that one somehow." she remarked in return, peering at the rolling pin and wondering why it was messed up. Perhaps Saul or Gideon or another Ichikan knew how to fix it. Melee certainly didn't, she didn't have a lot of training in many areas. Her best bet would be Saul, but that was mostly because she thought Saul was more likely to have metal/rolling pin working experience in her opinionn.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

Eclipse smiled at Melee for her suggestion. Unknown seeds were questionable, but Eclipse could experiment and find out what they were if she really wanted to. She nodded;

“Yeah I’d like that. It would be like a surprise. Kinda like the flower seeds Razekiel gave me for my initiation task!”

She said excited a bit by the thought itself. maybe they could make a separate garden for them, that way they wouldn’t hurt the plants she wanted to grow. After returrning the beater and picking up the roller she was even more excited. She wanted to bounce off the walls with her discovery. Maybe someone could fix it. Saul seemed the best, he was like the jack of all trades after all.

“Yeah i’ll keep this to show Saul or someone. Maybe it can be fixed.”

Eclipse nodded. She turned her attention to her cousin, her curiousity satisfied and her excitement abating a little. Smiling she asked.

“Did you come to town for any reason? Maybe we can find something you might like!”

She said. She could clearly see that Melee wasn’t partial to the cooking wares, thought she showed curiousity and interest, it just wasn’t the same with the other girl. Eclipse was sure to help Melee out if she needed it, even though she had no idea why Melee was here in the first place

<style>
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 378

Melee knew it might not be wise to put in strange plants with the rest of the pack's garden. If they turned out to be murderous weeds then they could harm some of the plants that the pack really needed. For instance, if Eclipse was planting some important medicinal plants for the pack and Melee's "just for fun" plants went over there and choked them out... it wouldn't be good for the winter. Maybe the stranger seeds would be better off growing in pots or something within the Soul girl's room. At least then all they could potentially harm would be her own stash of strange plants. Maybe they wouldn't even grow at all. Though Eclipse seemed less concerned, really, which relieved Melee. "Great! I'll bring them by, then, and we can either toss em or plant em." depending on what the specialized gardener thought about each one, they could make that decision together.

Eclipse seemed ridiculously excited by the prospect of getting the roller fixed. Her energy was infectious and Melee grinned as well, bouncing on her own heels in delight. They had found something fun and new! It made her want to find something new and fun to add to her own collection of oddities. Melee moved around her cousin and peered curiously into a corner of the bakery. Nothing really interested her, though. Certainly nothing had interested her as much as Eclipse was interested in the roller. It just wasn't her interest area, really. The girl was unfamiliar with the uses of most of the objects that she had seen, except from what Eclipse had told her.

At the question from her cousin, she grinned gratefully. "I didn't come here for a specific reason, but I was kind of looking for pots to plant in. I guess some of these might work for that." she pondered, poking around in the baking ware. Too much of it seemed to have holes or cracks, though. Which would cause the potting soil to just fall out. That would completely defeat the purpose of planting things in them, after all. The girl looked over at Eclipse. "Maybe there's another store or something nearby with some?" she thought out loud, looking over thoughtfully to see what the other female thought.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count » -- :: OOC: <3

Eclipse smiled at Melee, she would surely plant them to know what they were, though in a more controlled environment. She liked the surprise herself. To her there was no better way of learning. She looked around as Melee spoke about pots for plants, but Eclipse knew most of the bowls in here were too exposed to the elements and were cracked or stained. Looking at her new friend she nodded at the suggestion. Yes she was sure there was a place somewhere. She'd seen many stores along the strip.

“Come on we can go look this way I don't think I saw much that way.”

She said, pointing in the direction she'd come from moving down the street she kept her eyes open for anything that could remotely hold a plant. She had never actually encountered real potting items so she wasn't sure what she was looking for. She was just looking for bowls or even cups that could hold a plant.

“So you came up when Dahlia moved to here?”

She asked, figuring the answer as yes, she just wanted to know what it was like, and how they traveled, if in a big group small groups or everyone all together. She'd only seen everyone together at the last meeting, and even then she knew it had people missing.

<style>
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 348

Melee continued to poke around at the bowls in the bakery for a few moments, hopeful that there might be a good pot sitting around somewhere. Before she had done too much more exploring, though, Eclipse agreed to head off to somewhere else. She sent one final glance around the room, then headed for the door. The fresh air made her smile, enjoying the smell and the warm feeling of the sun's rays against her face. It was nice to be out and about with her cousin. Already they had a good time and at least Eclipse had found something fun to bring home. Even if Melee didn't find anything for the day, it had been a day well spent by all accounts. That was what mattered in the end.

As they headed down the street, she was on the lookout for a good place to peek into and look for interesting items. Although she was half-intending to look for the pots, she wouldn't mind finding something else that had an interesting look either. Maybe something to put on her wall or on the floor of her apartment. She hadn't really made much effort to decorate as of yet, it would be nice to have something cool to display. The girl doubted that anything pretty was still left in the abandoned city, though. Surely someone had scavenged most of those things long ago for their own purposes.

When Eclipse asked her about moving there, Melee nodded. "Yep, came over when the packs merged. I'm still kinda getting used to all of the cultural differences... I mean, there's all these new ranks and stuff, it gets confusing sometimes." she remarked. Usually she just asked what a person's job was rather than their rank. Since everyone was on an even playing field, it wasn't like the rank name mattered that much anyway. "What about you? I remember you were in Dahlia with us for a while, weren't you?" she thought that Eclipse had been born into her previous pack, but it was hard to keep track of these things sometimes.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 311 OOC: it's not the best i'm sorry ; ;

Eclipse was looking for just the pots, though her eyes did wander to a store here or there that caught her attention, but only for a short time. She listened as Melee spoke, Eclipse kind of wished that she had stayed just to experience the move itself, but at that time she was probably wandering on her own, though having a “Family” here or there when she got hungry or felt unsafe.

“Yeah, but I left after my dad did. I went to find him at first but then I don't know... I never gave up looking for him, but I wasn't really trying either.”

She had always been a daddy's girl so when she'd left she didn't think about the impact it would have on her mother, and she might never know, she hadn't seen her for so many months, and though it still hurt thinking about her parents, especially after someone told her Conor was gone, she was trying to accept that they would never come back. Her eyes caught a store that might have gardening tools and more. It was hard to tell, and Eclipse peeked in. There was definitely old stuff in there. Looking at Melee she smiled.

“I think we found some gardening stuff, even think there's stuff uncle Saul could use!”

She said, as there were a bunch of tools laying here and there and they looked like tools. She'd only seen Saul really working on fixing up the buildings, but she didn't really know what he did. She'd assumed that was her uncle's job, to build and fix things. She turned to Melee to see if the girl wanted t o explore a little. She was sure to check later anyway any type of tool that could help the girl with her own projects was quite welcome.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ehnosun b {font-weight:bold; color:#ed8301; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.ehnosun p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.ehnosun {width:400px;border:1px solid #006979;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... /melee.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:295px;background-color:#010e0e;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#016166;}
</style>

Table by Ehno

Word Count: 303

I liked it! Sorry for the delay. ;_;

Melee listened attentively as her cousin replied about what she had been doing. She was lucky that her father had stayed and so had her brother. Never before had she needed to go seek anyone out in the wild. They had always been with her already. Although sometimes her brother drove her crazy, at least he wasn't lost so that she had to worry about him. "I'm sorry you couldn't find him. Do you think that he will come back someday?" she asked. It would be horrible to have Gideon gone, but she knew that if that had happened, she would never give up hope for his return. At least Eclipse had them, though. She knew that Saul liked to spend time with the girl and Melee did as well; there was a family here, even if her father was absent. Hopefully that made Eclipse happy to be home.

As they poked around, she didn't notice anything of particular interest for a while. Most of these dwellings had been hit up for valuables long ago. What was left were the remnants that no one valued. So it was a good find when Eclipse stumbled across a store with old gardening tools. With a grin, Melee ducked into the store, poking around at the different tools. She didn't know which ones Saul had and which he didn't. Those she would look at on her way out. The girl would grab a few to bring home for him. For now, though, she poked around for simple gardening instruments. There was a big abandoned pot in the corner that was filled with a bunch of gravel. The girl set her good hand to digging it out. Not only would it be perfect for growing plants, it would also make carrying the tools back much easier.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 256 :: OOC: Playing music with gravel ....ECLIPSE IS SILLY

Melee's question made the girl think back on her meeting with the mean man she'd met earlier, the words he had told her still went through her head as though they were spoken to her only seconds before, in a way she believed him, but she didn't want to, because that meant she would never see him again. Looking up at Melee with sad eyes she shook her head.

“No, I don't think he'll ever come back.”

Then she smiled though still sad, she wanted to reassure Melee she still was happy.

“I still have everyone else, I mean, Saul is like a dad to me, and Naryu she's been teaching me stuff. Everyone is helpful so I don't have to thnk about him often.”

The girl said, they stopped and she let the other girl go before her. This was definitely a paradise for a gardener, and as she was learning to be one she was quite taken aback. She was about to speak of having something to carry everything in when she heard gravel falling to the ground. Eclipse looked and Melee was pulling it out from a pot she'd found. Grinning the girl moved over to help her, taking some in both hands and letting it fall to the ground, listening to the odd thumps they made when they hit the floor. It was almost a tune of sorts. Smiling she did it again, seeing if Melee got the idea of the possibilities this could turn into.

<style>
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]