(p) Walking Dangerous
[html]
OOC: Oliver is in Optime form, and rather confused to what to do next. She is at the bourder, has not passed it.

It was strange, her morning started like usual. Waking up in a panic from her nightmares, something she had almost gotten use to but the feel of them were too real that it scared her. Followed by her trying to wash off the dream's touch in a creek in the forest she had been exploring, and packing up her belongings and heading out. Nothing out of the ordinary, that is until she realize where she was. A large tree loomed over the land before her, as if it was trying to mark the place as its own. The girl could make out a few letters from her distance but she was afraid to get any closer.

Oliver had hit a wall, a wall that was only marked by scent but indeed a wall. It was strange, the scent it possessed. It was like many wolves lived in one place, something a traveler had told her about. A pack, she called it. It made the girl curious but she did not feel like she could cross the invisible like that the scent created.

A soft whimper came from the girls lips as she figited with loose threads of her bag, what was she to do? Was she to go past, or just wait? Oliver was confused, unsure of her next corse of action. She had a feeling that she should wait but who would know she was there? No one had that good of a nose. Another whimper-like sound came from her as she looked at the tree and them back to where she came from, should she just leave? What should she do?

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug29 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FCFCFC; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #325C67; }
.freebaug29 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug29 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#c0d6dc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... baug29.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #548492; padding: 120px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#548492; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug29 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug29 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

OOC: I'm sorry for the short reply I will make sure my others are a bit lengthier

Shawchert would know, not because he had such a good nose but he was always on patrol of the pack’s borders. So when he DID catch the smell of the woman, smell ove a loner Shawchert hurried towards her. He was ready to defend, as the wolf had not howled, and when he came closer he saw it was a woman, his defenses went down slightly. She looked confused too, like she wasn’t sure what the borders were but she wanted to find out. She must have spotted the border tree which had been heavily decorated by the wolves of Cercatori over the past year they had lived here.

“You, ma’am are at the borders of Cercatori d’ Arte, is there a reason you have not called for anyone?”

The man said, he was standing tall but he tried his best to look less intimidating than he normally did, he could see that she was scared and he wanted answers out of her before he sent her on her way. He was thinking she might be looking for Cercatori's possible defenses.... or something that could show weakness of the pack, for even women could have an evil side to them...

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC: hahhahahaha

She was really confused, unsure of what to do or where to go. Her eyes were fixed on the rather large tree that was decorated with paper and art, it said a rather funny name but she did not know what it meant. Was it a sign to say stay out in a weird language, was it marking those things called packs? What was this smell and marking for? She wanted to move closer, to touch the art that it was plagued with. To explore and find out what was with this place but she was't sure how to proceed.

A soft yelp escaped her lips as a rather large male spoke close to her, how did she not notice him there? His voice was demanding, scaring her from answering for a few seconds. When her voice returned she struggled to gain control over her own voice, failing each time. I.. I w..was just trying to f..find out what this place is...W..wha..what is C..cerc...ercatori d’ Arte? A..and why.d.did I need to call?" It was evident she did not know about packs or their formal greetings, or how to summon someone.

Her dual colored eyes looked over the man before her, her tail tucking between her legs as she reacted in a form of submission. Her ears pinned to her head, her eyes not looking into his. To be truthful his height and just sure mass frightened her, who was he and why was he here? What he in a pack? Maybe he could teach her about them, what was she to do?

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug29 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FCFCFC; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #325C67; }
.freebaug29 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#c0d6dc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... baug29.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #548492; padding: 120px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#548492; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

OOC: I am terribly sorry for the late reply ; ; forgive me

Her response wasn’t one he expected, though he was used to wolves being fearful of him.... mostly the women, he wasn’t used to this type of reaction. She seemed so timid that she could barely talk and when she did, it wasn’t anything he expected, she didn’t know anything about calling if near a border, especially if she lingered? He could understand her not knowing what the name Cercatori was, not many do. His mood lightened as he could see innocence in her voice and the fear in her eyes. He was sure if she tried something he could easily detain her.

“Cercatori d’ arte means ‘Seekers of Art’, it is a pack dedicated to the arts and trade. And you are at the border. It is usually customary and polite to announce your presence at a packs borders.”

He stated, his voice gruff but not repremanding, nor was it his demanding voice. He wondered where she had come from not to have learned such things as announcing one’s presence at a border, or even steering clear of one for that matter, it seemed she was rather naive more than anything.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]
[html]
OOC: yeah me too ><

God relax, she thought to herself as she tried to untuck her tail and relax her ears but she just couldn't. What about males made her so nervous, she just did not get it. He was trying to be nice, making his voice soft and fare from scary but she could not relax for some unearthly reason. Oliver looked up at the nameless man unsure of what to say, this was a pack and you were to signal someone if your near. That was wonderful to know, she made a metal note for her new life lesson. The nice man even explained the meaning of what she had read on the tree, seekers of art. What a wonderful name, she always loved art thanks to her new mother.

"I.. I am sorry, I..i.. d.. did not know I was to howl. I do not know much about packs, I.. I am sorry sir." The girl finally got control of her shaky voice, keeping her tone to be soft and friendly though it still hinted that she was nervous. "I.. I always wanted to see a pack, I don't think I have been in one... or at least I don't... remember.. there's a lot I don't remember" The girl sighed looking past him, she really wished she could go in the pack without joining but would she be allowed?

Again the girl tried to relax her posture, this time she was able to get her ears off her skull but only to have them move to the sides. That was giving her a headache, but that did not matter now. "I.. I am sorry I never gave my name... My name is Oliver..."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
OOC: Me and tables aren't working out right now hahaha, I'll eventualy get back to them but enjoying not having to copy paste so much junk.

Shawchert's own nerves calmed after all she had not passed the borders, and she was quite naive about packs themselves.

"Hey it's ok, I promise not to bite off your head, you didn't pass through so you're one step ahead of the game, but I'm sure you've learned a lesson here, no need to be scared."

He said in a reassuring voice. His hands up to show he meant no harm. So... she wanted to look at a pack, and had never been in one? It would explain why she didn't know much about them. He smiled at her a warm fatherly smile, though not like the one's he used with his own children.

"It is nice to meet you Oliver, and my name is Shawchert Menue. If you would like I can show you around Cercatori. If you've never been in a pack before maybe I can give you a few heads up, there are some packs that take less kindly to strangers than others."

Shawchert remembered his own encounter with Inferni and Kesho, the man that had attacked Shawchert who had been standing at least a foot from the borders. Shaw wasn't the man he was today and had run off, he never liked confrontations, still didn't, but when it came to his pack he had no choice and gladly took up the opportunity like he had done just now.