double edged sword
[[no table, unfortunately! anyway, i have no idea whether you're going to post in the meeting, so this is specifically very vague, as Im unsure of whats going on! mwahaha, the plot thickens]]

His orders were clear, the actions very simple. The meeting had dispersed and the suspected outcome had occured- most of the original AniWayans refused to take part in the fun, while a few were obedient enough to do as they were told. There was no doubt in Nahele's mind what he would be doing the next day, although now his orders had changed his evening had taken a turn for the more interesting. Find the pale female Maska had called Foxglove, that was the primary objective first. Dull gold eyes glimmered with an internal light as he broke away from those moving away from Maska, tawny ears open for those who wished to curse their Councilman, sharp growls enough to tell those of AniWaya that Nahele would not tolerate their blasphemas comments. Most of them moved away and back to their houses, but the Guardian chose to stay on the dusty road that lay through most of AniWaya. He was hunting and he kept his footsteps deliberately silent. The gripping of his head by Hania made Nahele turn, a glimmer of pale fur his only indication.

He didnt need to say anything to Hania to thank him of his alertion. While Nahele should have picked up on her footsteps, he hadnt and the margay had. From his perch atop Nahele's head and neck, the animals own golden eyes glinted in the moonlight as Nahele alerted his path. Quick footsteps were silent and deadly, although the first part of his plan was mostly innocent. Blonde curls appeared to part just slightly as a came up behind her, the gust of wind from his swift arrival perhaps parting her hair for just a moment. "You are called Foxglove?" He breathed before backing off- she was sure to whirl around at the intrusion of her privacy and the black cloaked male moved back, an innocent if not a little predatory look on his face.
[html]
Sorry for the delay~

The young Monroe girl had left the meeting swiftly, silently, unsettled by all that had said. Her mother had been so fond of Liliana, and Foxglove had grown to care for her, as well. The older wolfdog was the reason Foxglove had come to AniWaya, even. Now, though, things were so very wrong. The blonde girl did not know what to do now that Maska was planning to lead them in a raid against Crimson Dreams and the Utinas. She could not participate, but she did not know what she should do, either.

Perhaps going to stay with her father and her great-uncle in the kingdom would be the best idea. It had been Szellem that had suggested it, and the idea was one that seemed only logical. After leaving the meeting and catching no notice, she could only assume, Foxglove had set off in the direction of her hut, Szellem flying a little ways ahead of her. Suddenly she stopped short, the voice causing her fur to bristle; she hadn't realized there was someone there. She turned, looking at the guardian, nodding humbly. "I am."

<style>
.meghann001 .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f6d1f9; }
.meghann001 p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.meghann001 b {color:#f29bfb; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#470943 0em .1em 0em; }
.meghann001 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1f0421; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.meghann001 {background-color:#b3b993; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/mCZEW.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fac8ff; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#3d0741; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.meghann001-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #a927a1; margin:0 auto;}
.meghann001 .inner {margin:10px 20px 150px 20px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AW1Yo.png); border:1px solid #3d0741; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
The pale female stopped as his voice brushed against her, although there was nothing loving about the embrace. He managed to move back so that he wasnt so close to her as she turned, dull gold eyes wide with innocence. It would be a hard thing to believe that the male was innocent at all but his purpose here was not to frighten. The invisible margay on his head raised his own triangular head, casting a look towards Foxglove with a look of pure disdain. Nahele thought it best that she was not able to see the cat upon his head nor the expression he wore, for it would certainly harm his cause. She confirmed that she was Foxglove and he nodded softly. He already knew that she was the person he was seeking, but having it confirmed was just another safety catch. It would certainly be disasterous of if he was found out.

"You would like to... partake in a walk with me?"

He asked, inwardly flinching at his broken english. He wasnt used to speaking in this tongue and it was showing. But he stepped forward anyway so he was by her side and offered the crook of his elbow for her to take if she wished. It was a gentlemanly gesture but one that was foreign to him also. A lot was foreign to him, there was no doubt about that. The black cloak he always wore hung easily about his large form, concealing the belt of weapons but not the bow that lay across his back at all time, and the quiver that was likewise behind him. Dull gold eyes looked towards her to see if she had made up her mind about taking his arm or not.
[html]
Sorry for the weird post, concussions make my posting weird in flow I think? I don't even know.

The conflict spoken of at the meeting was still on her mind and all she wanted to do was go to her hut and think it all through before going to spend some time in the kingdom. She simply could not be involved in something like that. This would either blow over quickly or become something more. If the former was true, she could easily return, but if it was the latter, perhaps the kingdom would be better suited to her.

Regardless, nothing could be done about that thought now, as she could not refuse from someone so new to the tribe. Even if he had not come with Maska, it was possible he was completely loyal to him anyway, and after what was spoken at the meeting, Foxglove did not want it to be known that she was going to take some time away from the tribe.

One pale, lithe hand reached down to lift the edge of her flowing skirt as she adjusted the shimmering scarves draped across her shoulders. Foxglove placed her arm in his gently, the worries gone from her demeanor.

<style>
.meghann001 .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f6d1f9; }
.meghann001 p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.meghann001 b {color:#f29bfb; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#470943 0em .1em 0em; }
.meghann001 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1f0421; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.meghann001 {background-color:#b3b993; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/mCZEW.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fac8ff; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#3d0741; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.meghann001-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #a927a1; margin:0 auto;}
.meghann001 .inner {margin:10px 20px 150px 20px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AW1Yo.png); border:1px solid #3d0741; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]