Now fight
[html]

Word Count :: 589(+5) :: Set after the guardians beat Saxif And Shiloh for not showing submission towards Maska. Set around the stables. I suppose that Saxif's horse will be close by...and the first two paragraphs are optional to read.

Blood. The smell could reach her nose, even though she knew there was no blood anywhere around. The sound of fangs being forced into living flesh. Maws that closed with an audible snap. Growls. Whines. All of this was percieved by the Medic as she tried to shush them away from her head, her claws digging on her face. Her beautyful, green eyes were hidden by her thick eyelids. Her muzzle, wrinkled, showed her lethal fangs, in a gesture that couls only mean frustration, despair. All of this was happening under her nose and she could do anything to stop it but to stay behind. A single wolf could not stop an army. This though made her release her frustration in a piercing scream, which luckly would not be heard by anybody. Once she did so, she looked up, opening her eyes again, just to find the peaceful forest before her. Her pants were audible, but she tried to calm herself. She felt tired, but she was not in the mood to just lay there and sleep. She just couldn't. She felt that if she did it she would have nightmares.

Kali was with her, laying beside her and resting her ghostly head on the other's leg. Luna, of course, couldn't feel the whole contact, only having the sensation of a cold spot there where the ghost touched her, but she didn't care. She held her triquetra charm with even more force, feeling the metal hurt her pads as it was forced against them. Screaming had been a good way to relieve the tension, but that sensation of impotence still lingered there. Anyways, she could not stay there forever. As she had said in the pack meeting, she would limit to her duties. Attend to the injured ones. And with the recent events she didn't doubt that there were several of them. Sighing, she stood up, Kali doing the same and moving along with her as the first one stretched and made her way towards the Village, where all her supplies were. She had to have everything prepared. If everybody came out alive from this, then it would be a miracle itself. She ddn't know the pack known as Crimson Dreams, but if somebody had gone there for protection, then it meant that it was a pack capable to protect themselves and others. In a few words, a powerful pack.

Overwhelmed by her thoughts was the masked wolfess when she reached the Villages outskirts. Something inside of her told her that something was not going on well, and it had nothing to do with the terrible act that was taking place out there. No, there was something equally horrible happening here in AniWaya, her home. Not loosing time, she hurried her pace towards the planting fields, passing by her hut, as if it was just another building. Her eyes were focused on the land before her. Then, the smell of another wolf reached her nose. Shiloh. Her heart began to pound harder against her ribs, and she felt as if the distance between her and her friend was getting longer and longer, even though now she was running at her top speed. And her two legged form didn't help a lot either. As she neared the stables, Shiloh's smell began to make stronger, carrying something else with it. Something that had been stalking the masked woman since the announcement of a war was made. Blood. Her lungs filled with air once more, this time for something else than breathing.

"SHILOH!"

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style>
.freebietable-a07 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MFrah.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 70px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a07 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a07 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a07 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 240 :: XD

She felt like she had been in there forever. Her mate out of her view. The scarred girl's blood filled her nostrils like a sick tease that had made her fight her restraints until they bled and she felt she needed to rest. She could hear Jager beating against his stall he seemed to be growing weary as well. Her trusted steed didn't want her master in such a distress. The fight played in her head over and over, memorizing every movement of the wolf who threatened her mate's life. His life now would be on the brink of the Spirit World as she was now his hunter. He her prey. A growl escaped her throat from time to time as she thought of him. Then she would refocus herself trying to ensure her Shiloh was still breathing.

The soft wheezes of the unconscious female became her calm. She shut her eyes praying, hoping someone would hear. As time passed her body was calm, she heard the approach of someone. Her ears perked, she wanted to call out but was wondering if it was a guardian. Then the voice was apparent as she hollered her mate's name. Saxif's voice carried from the back of the stables, her body bound firmly to a stall's beam. Luna?! Oh Great Spirit thank you for your divine mercy. She whispered the last sentence upward. Luna! Please! Help her! I can't... I can't lose her.

She walks. She talks. She thinks.

<style>
.freebietable-a03 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z7WRC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a03 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a03 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a03 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 412(+2) :: Luna will not be away for too long. I'll let the mates to have some interaction while Luna returns, k?

Her calling got an answer, but not from the wolf that she had expectd. Saxif had been the one to answer. It meant that she was also there, with Shiloh. Finally, the stable came to view, and she entered it without hesitation, just to find with a scene that she would have preferred to die before witnessing. Saxif and Shiloh, mangled in the floor and blood everywhere. For a few seconds the brunette just stood there, not moving, her eyes as widely opened as an owl's, but soon she jumped into action. She kneeled beside Saxif first, who was still conscious and who's injuries weren't as serious. "Saxif. It is ok. I'm here..." Her hands untied the rope that surrounded the woman's lean body, trying not to touch the whip marks that contrasted with the soft color of her pelt. But the grave one wasn't the female before her, so her attention didn't linger on the blonde for much more. Instead, she turned towards the scarred girl, who had apparently passed out because of her wounds.

Making a quick list of the damages, the Kunikoti put her hands to work. First, she tore a piece of her skirt to use it as a gauze. With it, she cleaned most of the blood from her wounds. Secondly, she focused on her bones. The damage in the ankle was the most noticeable and the one that called Luna's attention first. Dark fingers surronded the limb carefully and felt the tore bones underneath the skin. She then forced the bones to their original positions, producing a loud snap which would have made anybody flinch, but not her. Her hands continued to travel towards the ribcage, palping it, looking for more broken bones. Luckly, these bones disn't suffer much damage. She found what was wrong and within seconds all of the girl's broken bones were but i their place. Only leaving the open wounds to be treated. Grabbing the blood stained cloth, she looked at Saxif. No emotion could be seen in her eyes other than determination as she summoned the blonde. "Saxif, i do not have my stuff here. I want you to apply pressure to her wounds." She showed her friend how to do it in one of Shiloh's deeper wounds. "Prevent her from loosing too much blood, I'll be back soon." And with those words, she stood up and left the stables. She didn't want to be away from Shiloh for too long.

<style>
.freebietable-a07 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MFrah.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 70px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a07 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a07 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a07 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 293 :: Assuming Luna untied Saxif to see her wounds.

When the bounds had been released Saxif could feel her body relieved. The anger inside was rising again knowing she was no longer locked. She kept herself calm, kept herself there for her mate though. She kind of pushed Luna's fussing away from herself. Not me, just look after Shiloh. Saxif made it to the side of her mate her stomach churning and twisting from the sight. The blood and the nature of her wounds was not what made her sick, it was just the thought that her mate could die. It was the same feeling she felt when Ayasha had informed her that she was injured by the rapist she still had yet to find. Her mate has been through so much and it scared her that she didn't have it in her to survive another one.

She rubbed her hair as Luna worked, the noise of the bone crack startled her. It was a noise she was use to (common hunting sound) but to hear it come from her mate's body caused her body to lurch. Quickly she emptied the contents of her belly when she rushed away from her side. She rubbed the rest off her maw the action settling her into a more calm state. Her belly ached less her mind cleared more. She knew Shiloh was in good hands and soon she would be able to exact her revenge. I swear to you my love they will pay for their crimes. When Luna asked her to pack the wound Saxif complied with no hesitation. When Luna was gone she spoke to her pained mate. Shi-babe, you can't leave me now... I need you. Please hang in there, please hold on for me. I love you so damn much.

<style>
.freebietable-a03 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z7WRC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a03 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a03 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a03 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

No dislocated ribs. I am taking that out. Marits order Smile

Shiloh was floating, the pain disappering as she felt her body grow heavier and heavier. She was ready to let go when a snap and shooting pain woken her and brought her back. She looked up to see a dark figure over her, touching her rib cage pressing on her open wounds. There was a jumble of hushed talking and Shiloh felt another pair of hands on her stomach. God it hurt the pain making her see stars as she laid there. She didn't remember the fight but she knew Saxif had lived and she tried to call for her mate. "Saxif.... please.... don't leave me." she was able to rasp though a swollen cheek, the pain of even moving her jaw bringing tears to her eyes. Black dots covered her vision and she tried moving her throbbing bleeding wrists, tried to move closer to whoever was with her.

She laid there and thought about how she came to be the way she was. Oh she wanted revenge on the man who did this to her and as Anya's spirit hovered close by she knew she had to have the will to keep going, have the strength like Saxif to stay alive. She had to be strong for her mate, her love. She would not leave her this way, she was stronger then what Rain was trying to reduce her to. If she gave up now he had won the battle of making her submit to him and she would not give him that honor. She would not give him what he wanted and as she laid there she knew, knew she would live though this night and she would get her revenge one what or another

<style>
.shilohloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Whoops...sorry girls, i didn't know that you were already replying to this XD

[html]

430(+2) :: Ok, so no broken ribs XD that is already edited.

Run, just run Luna. These were the thoughts in Luna's head before arriving to her hut and stuffing her statchel with several herbs, concoctions, bandages and a big bowl which she filled with water to clean Shiloh's wounds. The path back to the stables was much longer than she woulv'e liked. The wait was a torture, which was only relieved when she spotted the lovers again, laying on a pool of blood.

Sitting beside Saxif, she left the bowl in the floor and retrieved the piece of cloth from Saxif's nervous hands. She tried to fake her characteristic reassuring smile in order to calm Saxif, but her emotions were not very credible. Instead, she refocused on Shiloh, who had already woken up from her shock. "Shiloh? Shiloh, you are awake." she washed out the bloody cloth before proceedeing to clean the woman's open wounds. "Do not move Shiloh. I do not want you to get hurt again." She made a pause to submerge the cloth one more time. "Your ankle is already fixed, i just have to bandage it, ok?" Her voice was still under control, rather serious, but she relied on the hunter's presence to reassure her patient. Swiftly, she prepared a paste with the herbs that she had brought along and applied it to the whip marks, which seemed to bleed much less tha before. She used one of the bandages to wrap her broken ankle, and with another piece whe bandaged her stomach. She used smaller pieces of bandage to cover the most serious wounds, but allowed the smaller ones to heal by themselves.

Once the broken woman was completely bandaged up, Luna let out a loud sigh. Transparent tears ran down her eyes, producing dark lines over her already dark fur. Green gemstones turned to Shiloh's features, and then to Saxif's. The adoration that both felt for each other helped the medic to relax a bit. Their bodies may be mangled, but their feelings were not damaged at all. "Saxif, you know what this means, right?" She said, caressing one of Shiloh's hands. She could not imagine the pain that she may be feeling right now. "You are not safe here anymore." Staring at her own wounds, she rinsed the cloth as much as she could and proceeded to clean the blonde's injuries. But a wave of despair made her drop the cloth and bring her hands to her face. "This is too much, too much." But she did not cry. She had to be strong, and strong she was going to be, for her friends...

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
It's all good didn't know if you were waiting for me or not ^_^
[html]

Sorry totally almost forgot about this one >.<

Saxif's chest felt sore at the sound of her voice. It was so weak so fragile. I won't my love, I won't. She went closer to her pressing her nose gently against the grey wolf's bloodied nose. She wanted to cry, wanted to feel anything but anger and hate for those who had done this to her mate. She couldn't, nothing came but more frustration as more fire burned within. her old self was slipping away she could feel it, it didn't bother her in that moment. She was quick to say goodbye to her youth to her trusting nature. Her heart was fire now that burned for her mate, that ached to avenge her, that craved nothing more than the suffering of those that have pained them both. She felt the wetness of her hands become greater as she packed down the wound. She hoped Luna would return with haste, they needed to leave as soon as possible. She knew the guardians would not be happy about her attack no matter how justifiable. Please... Luna... hurry. She whispered under her breath. Her mate's safety was not yet certain and she would not settle until it was.

She sat there holding the wound for what felt like hours to the huntress, her impatience growing more and more. Finally Luna rushed in and she couldn't be mad at her it was clear how hard she was trying. After pulling Saxif's hands from her mate everything became a haze, the shock of what had happened really settling in. She hummed softly and petted Shiloh's hair. But her eyes were wide watching Luna work. She raised her eyes to Luna realizing she was addressing her. The huntress only provided a nod, she had come to that realization while the dual colored female was away. She tilted her head slightly when Luna tried to clean her wounds, Saxif barely noticed them before now. She started to inspect them with a mesmerized expression. Then she looked at Luna. We must hurry.

word count → 000 ;; table by lin
<style>
.saxif-friendsooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saxif-friendscred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saxif-friends p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saxif-friends b {color:#c2c2c2; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #183058; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saxif-friends {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#758EA3; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saxif-friendsinner{background-color:#183058; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #183058; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Shiloh now has a split personality.

The pain was unbearable. Saxif's pressing on her stomach was making her hurt more and the deep throbbing in her ankle. She wanted so much to be held by Saxif but she could feel herself slipping. Then let me take over... Rest Shiloh. We will live. whispered a voice as she let go.
Kavi was Shiloh's escape. She was broken and Kavi was her escape. She had been with Shiloh since the rape but now... now Shiloh had finally let her in. She was her 'other', a split personality to keep her safe and alive. She let Shiloh's anger be her fuel, her need to be with Saxif was her way of feeling. She looked up at Saxif with questioning eyes. Why didn't she come sooner? Why didn't she try harder? she thought as she watched a woman Shiloh had identified as Luna come over and pack her wounds, trying to help her the best she could.

After Luna had done what she could Kavi found herself watching Saxif. She had a blank expression on her face but the ghost of something more sinister glowed in her eyes. She was reliving the fight, going over what she did wrong and Kavi sympathized for her. She had tried her best. She still hurts over not being able to protect us better. she thought reaching for the blonde. "Saxif... everything is going to be alright.... I love you. she was able to say before falling asleep, letting exhaustion finally was over her.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug33 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4a3e6e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #6a7f54; }
.freebaug33 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug33 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#d6e4c7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ahJYK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6a7f54; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a3f43; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug33 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug33 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

286w

Before giving herself to the tears, the blonde's voice cut her offher silent agony, making her more awayre of her surroundings. Everything was still the same. Shiloh suffering before her, Saxif sitting by her side, and a pool of blood under their bodies. Nodding as an acknowledgement to the huntress' simple statement, she stood up, offering a hand to Saxif.

With all the guardians away, then they would have a good chance to escape. Maybe by horse or something, since she did not trust the blonde being able to endure several hours of walk, even is Luna was the one who carried Shiloh along the way. Which led to the fact that Luna had barely an idea about where would they go. She hadn't thought about checking the locations of the surrounding packs. Big mistake. Looking at her surroundings nervously, the Kunikoti tried to think about something, only being interrupted by Shiloh's ocassional sentences, which took a lot of energy from her; energy that her body needed to heal itself. Her eyes, as green as the hope that lied beneath them, questioned her less-harmed friend. "How are we going to get you out of here?" Maybe it was a stupid question. Of course we are not going to walk, silly. But, in the other hand, she was not able to ride a horse since she had not gotten familiarized with the AniWayan equines. And she also feared that said animal got startled by something that she did and hence hurted her two friends even more. Saxif, being a huntress, must've already been familiarized with them, so she relied on her experience for this particular mission that consisted on leaving AniWaya until all of this was over.

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:418px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]