resistance is futile
[html]
Shadi y u so mean? Geya is visible.

The woman walked through the sad excuse of a tribe as if she owned it. Given her rank and the distate a majority of the members felt for her, it was almost as though she did. Of course, Shadi would never presume to take a rank that wasn't hers.... Like the Itawamba did. Precocious little wolf, stepping in on Kalona without being chosen. A liar too. Fingering one of the knives strapped to her thigh, she scowled. It had been almost too easy to take over the pack and scare the members into obedience. She thought about the possibility of a resistance -- what with some peoples'... negative feelings. She smiled at that thought. It would imply a good fight.

Geyahita, trundling alongside her, saw the smile and lifted her brows. "Why are you smiling? I know you haven't had a good fight." Of course, by that the perpetually hungry wolverine meant she hadn't been able to eat someone or their spirit guide. "I'm smiling because I don't think they're cattle. They're all planning something. I hope." Shadi murmured softly as they walked alone, her curls and cloak drifting along in the wake they made.

The wolverine didn't even have to ask why her companion hoped for a resistance. Ever since they had taken over the tribe, she hadn't had a good fight other than sparring with other guardians for practice. Resistance equaled fight. Even better, it meant free reign to kill someone. Geya hoped for a resistance too... If Shadi killed someone then their spirit guide was free game.

Continuing with their walk through the pack, near the town hall (so Shadi could be there quickly if needed), they kept up with some small talk and Geya mercilessly teased Shadi about her talking to her knives. Giving the wolverine a small glance, she just pulled a small whetstone from a pouch on her thigh and sharpened one of the knives. She was silent, and Geya was silent with her as they sat on the steps of the town hall, watching AniWayans come and go.

<style>
#jn-freebie01 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-freebie01.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-freebie01.table {background-color:#000000;border:1px solid #807897;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#7a6aa3;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:180px 0px 5px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kvMvn.png);background-position:top left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-freebie01.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-freebie01.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#e6546f;font-family: 'Leckerli One', cursive;}
#jn-freebie01.table b {color:#e6546f;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-freebie01.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-freebie01.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-freebie01.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]
Ayasha was not happy right now. She was upset with Maska and his goons. And she was unhappy that her mother had grounded her. Though it was only a day. She knew that Ralla agreed with her questions and approved of her attitude. So her disagreement came because of her timing. She was rather disrespectful but it was getting harder and harder to give respect to someone she knew didn’t deserve her respect.

She stalked out of the treehouse and had a scowl on her usually friendly and happy face. Dichali had decided to come with and try and raise her spirits. ”It could have been Ayasha. They could have punished you.” She nodded in agreement but didn’t really ease up the scowl. If these wolves stayed for much longer, she would have a permanent scowl on her face. It took a lot for her to smile. And with her siblings gone, there was less of a reason for her to smile.

She saw a guardian and felt her hackles rise but she mostly ignored her. She gave her a slight glare but that was it. She was on edge though in case the guardian decided to punish her for how she treated Maska. Dichali gave her another worried look but stayed quiet. But she could tell that he was uneasy about something.
[html]
herp

Though Shadi looked deep in thought, she wasn't. She didn't miss the little girl that walked nearby looking angry and then uneasy. Nor did she miss the blue jay, or the way Geya's head perked up at the sight of what she assumed would be a tasty piece of spirit guide. Resting her hand, now free of whetstone and knife, on the wolverine's head, she called out to the child. Come here, she said loud enough to be heard. The child was vaguely familiar in a way that invoked the ashen woman's curiosity.

A certain wolverine's gaze was locked onto the bird and she licked her lips. Noting that, Shadi inclined her head to what was obviously another spirit guide. I have to warn you. Geyahita makes a game of biting spirit guides. It was a simple fact, not a threat. It could be taken as one but... Shadi rarely threatened people, especially not children and especially not with her guide.

Of course, she had harmed children, but that was a moot point. No one needed to know about that, and besides, jealousy was such a petty emotion she hardly bothered with it anymore. Focusing on the girl before her, Shadi's eyes narrowed. Didn't you stir up a fuss and question Maska's judgement? she asked softly, already knowing that's where she recognized the girl from. Another female, covered in red tattoos, prostrated herself to Maska and begged forgivness. Her mother.

"You know, I've always thought that birds were delicious." Geya stated simply, still salivating and staring at the bird. Shadi closed her eyes and squeezed the scruff of her neck. Perhaps you ought to go eat a bird. One that's not a little girl's spirit guide. she said softly to her own guide. While she was cold and cruel, she wasn't enough to allow her spirit guide to attack someone else's.

<style>
#jn-freebie01 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-freebie01.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-freebie01.table {background-color:#000000;border:1px solid #807897;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#7a6aa3;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:180px 0px 5px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kvMvn.png);background-position:top left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-freebie01.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-freebie01.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#e6546f;font-family: 'Leckerli One', cursive;}
#jn-freebie01.table b {color:#e6546f;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-freebie01.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-freebie01.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-freebie01.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Ayasha is feeling really surly.

IC: She saw that knives and was a bit scared but got angry when she was summoned like a pet. ”I’m not a pet or slave to be ordered around, Galonv Adagatiya.” She said the title rather mockingly and was angry.

Ayasha got really angry at her for letting the spirit guide eat other spirit guides. ”You’re not going to eat my spirit guide.” She spat at both the guardian and her spirit guide. Why was it that Maska had brought the nastiest wolves with him? She was about to move on when she heard the next words of the guardian.

She twirled around, not at all being ashamed. ”So what if I did? Someone needs to get answers from him. He needs to learn to communicate and not jump to judgments.” She sneered slightly. ”But he doesn’t need to do so to us since most of us aren’t of the Great Tribe.” Her opinion of the Great Tribe was slipping because of them.

At eating a real bird, she growled. ”I didn’t know that you had feelings towards anyone but your master. How sweet.” She then started to walk away; hoping to leave the guardian alone and that she could patrol the borders and clear her mind.
ooc: small pp, poke if you don't want it. and.... the verbal abuse comes D: if its too much, PM me before you reply and I'll tone it down.

Shadi took the girl's angry critiscisms in silence, and the sarcastic remarks that went along with them did nothing to her lasy demeanor. But when the child insulted Maska, her leader, and then walked away in a huff, Shadi stood up and grabbed her shoulder. Jerking the girl around and towards her, Shadi pulled out one of her knives and touched it to the girl's cheek. Seeing the widened eyes of the little girl, she snarled.
"You don't insult your leader. Maska Ahote is someone to be revered, protected, and loved, not insulted by a stupid little girl." she hissed as the knife was put away to put her other hand on the girl's other shoulder.
"You think you're something, don't you? You are nothing in this tribe, nothing to anyone except your mother. You are absolutely pathetic, do you know that? And your mother... Begging forgivness on someone that doesn't deserve it." Curling thin black lips, Shadi glared down at the precocious little brat who though she was something important.
"You don't deserve to even touch the ground the Kalona walks on, or breathe the air he does." Letting go of the child upon noticing she was digging her fingers into her shoulders, Shadi stood up tall and snarled. Picking up Geyahita, she looked down at the child for another shot.
"Perhaps life is even too much of a privilege for you, child, but I'll not be the one to take it away. I'm not an imbecile to harm myself or my family because I don't agree with something like you." she hissed as she swept her cloak behind her and swept away. The child didn't deserve to even look at someone of Galonv Adagatiya rank at all, let alone speak to one. It was disrespectful to the guardian themself.
Although Ayasha had a knife on her cheek, she was still angry. ”Maska is not and never will be my leader. And before you talk about how he needs to be loved, protected, and respected, him, you, and the rest of his goons need to us those qualities before we show them to you.”

At not being important, she growled. ”You all are so hypocritical. You go after the Utinas for their children and then say that I’m not important? And a Kalona is not someone to be worshipped. They only deserve respect because they lead us in our best interest, not their own.” She was happy that the knife was removed from her cheek but was still angry.

But the insult against her mother was too much for the white girl. She gave a growl and launched herself at the guardian. She right now didn’t care about her safety. ”My mother is a truer AniWayan than anyone I know, except maybe Dawali. Definitely more than you or you “Kalona.” And if I’m hurt for standing up for her than so be it. That’s what true tribemates do for each other and especially family.” She waited for her punishment to come.