Make your move, stranger.
Predate- August 9th

Sorry its so late Rose >< I hope this is a good start!

Across the land known as Nova Scotia, there were many creatures that took up residence in the old human settlements, and members of the wolf species were no different. Though the larger cities here remained mostly uninhabited, for what reasons, the assassin could not fathom. In western Eurasia, many of the cities were claimed by dominant wolf packs, including his own home.

Yet here, the large cities were mostly untouched by the morphing canines, with the exception of looters. The large cement structures were becoming overgrown with vegetation, falling apart from rot, and exposure to the elements.

Currently, the Russian male leaned against an old light pole in the north eastern corner of a town named Yarmouth. He had come to attempt to glean information on the woman whom he had contracted himself with. Sadly, the man was having no success. His attempts to infiltrate the packs perimeter had been ruined by tense border patrols, whom appeared too often for his comfort. Drizzt was not sure why the pack was acting so oddly, but doubted it had anything to do with him. But now here he was, once more, with no knowledge of the woman who employed him.

Things being as they were, he was not sure that even if he got inside, he would find anything on the white woman. He let out a frustrated growl and spun on his heel, heading out of the city to again try his hand at infiltrating the Aniwayan border. Maybe he would at least be able to find out why they were acting so suspiciously.
[html]

np, I'm assuming he got to the borders by time J'adore came, that works better for J'adore bu I can change it if need be ^^

J'adore had left the AniWayan borders for the first time in ages. It was finally safe to leave his children with their mother and the Spaniard was given his moment to bask in his freedom. But even still it was wracked with guilt. The carved charm around his neck bounced off of his secui chest as he trotted along, patrolling the borders. This was the type of thing that made him feel strong, capable of protecting his family and the tribe.

His head was kept low, but his milky white eyes stayed pointed to the trail he often paced, though that routine had slipped slightly what with all of the recent events and goings on within the tribe. His nose caught a scent, and as his rank ordered him to do, he followed it, ready to act upon the situation.

A male stood in front of him, a worrying distance close to the borders. There was no need for violence, or any stern words yet, so, moving out of the shadows, the golden Spaniard announced himself. 'Excuse me. But you are on the borders of AniWaya, if you have no business here, please leave'. Again, it was no to be rude, but it was for the good of the tribe and given recent situations, he doubted any body would want to stay long.

<style type="text/css">
.jadore-ferrari b {font-weight:bold; color:#fe9700; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.jadore-ferrari-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:9px; text-align:left; }
.jadore-ferrari p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jadore-ferrari {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d15500; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#e9e9e1; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Nah, its all good ^^ Here you go! Making Drizzt a jerk for this XP

Drizzt froze as a secui wolf walked out of the shadows and addressed him. The Russian bristled as he looked to the male, feeling uneasy. "My business is my own, stranger, and no concern of yours." He stated sharply, then proceeded to walk towards the lands of Aniwaya. If the man valued his life, he'd back down. This assassin was armed and armored after all, and was not going to be intimidated. Polite as the stranger seemed, Drizzt was frustrated to an agonizing degree at his own lack of cation in approaching the border, as well as his inability to infiltrate the packs lands.

He needed answers. And he would get them. One way, or another.
[html]

maybe we should have this moved to the AniWaya forum

J'adore felt his jaw set and his gaze harden as the forgein male spoke. He felt no fear as he stared at the male, he would not be intimidated easily. If he did not fear Alaki, a now renouned warrior, he would not fear this male. 'That is where you are mistaken, stranger,' he spoke the word stranger harsher than the others, reminding this male that he was below the Spaniard in the pack's eyes. 'I am charged with patrolling these borders, and it is my concern that the borders are not breeched'. His voice didn't faulter once, it stayed strong and proud as he spoke.

After everything that had gone down within the pack, he was in no position to let his rank come under any bodies watchful eye. He wanted his pack, and more importantly his friends and kinsmen kept safe. His children were still young, and they needed all the protection they could get, now that Mizu was layed up and Shiloh was tending to her. J'adore had been focussing toomuch on his rank and he needed to even out his goals. He spoke again to the male, 'Allow me to ammend my request, 'if you have no business here, please leave, but if you require something of the pack, ask and I shall see what I can do'. He fell silent again, trying his best to avoid the undoubtable conflict that would come if the male passed the borders.

<style type="text/css">
.jadore-ferrari b {font-weight:bold; color:#fe9700; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.jadore-ferrari-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:9px; text-align:left; }
.jadore-ferrari p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jadore-ferrari {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d15500; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#e9e9e1; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: So so so sorry about the wait Rose!

“De dragul lui Pete...” The Russian uttered, stopping and pinching his nose with his right hand. With a deep breath to even out his emotions, Drizzt lowered his hand and met the eyes of the other male. “Îmi cer scuze pentru grosolănia mea, domnule. Recently I have been at wits end with myself, and I have just misplaced those feelings towards you. All I seek from your home is information on a female wolf, with whom I have contracted myself. I’ve also noticed your pack is… edgy, and wished to discover why.” He didn’t bother mentioning the fact that Malice was still searching for him. No reason to assume she had caused this after all.

In the short silence that followed, the assassin Prince sighed and reached to his belt, loosening the straps and throwing it to the ground to his left, out of easy reach. The strangers appearance had frustrated him, yes. But Drizzt had no right to be overly hostile right now, and doubted he’d need the weapons.
[html]

occgoodnessss

J'adore's face remained stoic as the stranger spoke, he was looking for someone? 'Who?' he asked plainly, though intrest was clear in his voice. He knew of no one he could be looking for, but he was sure that... what ever his name was, would speak of the exact person and J'adore would do his best to find that individual. Providing their acceptance, he would always ask first, not wanting to allow a ill doer through the boudaries. No, that would be neglecting his duites as a warrior of AniWaya. He would do nothing of the sort. It would risk him falling into trouble with Maska and the guardians, he would not end up like Leon. In the end Analise was old enough to care for herself while Ferrari and Iskander still needed him.

As for the comment about the pack's 'edginess', the strange gentleman had no reason to know such things. Although he wasn't a Maska supporter, he still followed the codes that would keep everyone safe. While he didn't favour the guardians nor the cheif usurper, he would still not let any harm come to them unless from the revolution or due to deserved retalation from Crimson Dreams. Then again, he could bring help? But just in case he would stay silent about the true reasons, especially since the way he presented himself, 'I cannot give out such information, sorry'. There was no reason to beat around the bush, so J'adore put it simple and blunt, but still polite. A good measure of both.

<style type="text/css">
.Jadfreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b789; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Jadfreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; text-align:right;}
.Jadfreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadfreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tral04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadfreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadfreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #440b00; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
Crossing his arms and shifting his weight to his right foot. "A female. White pelt with a golden highlight up her spin. One red eye with a scar over it and one blue. Between five and six feet in her bi-pedal form." He said, giving the best description he could of her. "She claimed to be a messenger for this pack and several others."

His ears flattened as the other male plainly stated that the packs actions were private. "Why should it be private? Is there trouble? Has another pack attacked you?" He pestered. If a large pack like this was on edge it didn't bold well in the case of his escape from his mother.
[html]

OOC:: Hello

J'adore listened intently, genuinely interested in what the loner had to say. But puzzlement was clear across his face as the words took wing. As the male finished his description, J'adore's head twitched into a shake. 'No, I'm sorry, the only messengers we have are our own scouts. And this female sounds nothing like anybody within our midst'. It was honest, he had no clue who this woman was. And he thought to add that'd he be on the lookout for him, if he wanted that. But he decided to make no such promises to a loner, who knew how he'd track him down.

J'adore's own ears flattened as the loner pestered him for information. 'Because you are not a member of either of the packs involved and I am. I may not be the most important person in my tribe but I hold authority over loners and I have decided that I shall not speak of our business with strangers'. He spoke flatly, however pride was evident in his voice. He had worked for his rank, almost sacrificed his family for it and he would not loose it to stupidity. Especially when he was so close to masterhood.

<style>
.jaflybird .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.jaflybird p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaflybird b {color:#4e4d75; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jaflybird {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jaflybird .inner{background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 8dc905.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
OOc: We’re still doing the fight between the two, correct?

Drizzt sighed in frustration when the man confirmed what he had suspected. He had not the information the Russian desired. He shrugged it off and focused on the man’s other reply. His face scrunched up as them man re-buffed him. The man sounded so… dull. He could hear pride, but the passion that drove many wolves in this area was lacking. A growl slipped from his throat as he remembered the way Malice’s servants spoke. He clicked his tongue and glared at the other male. “Secrets are secrets I suppose…” He said evenly. “But I have a personal bid in the information you have. And I will have an answer from you concerning your activities.”

Drizzt dropped his cloak and strolled forward, detaching his studded leather gauntlets. “No weapons from me, not even my fist protectors.” He stated, continuing to close the distance between the two at a slow steady pace. He was not afraid of unarmed combat, and was prepared to get his answers from this man. He stopped short of the male and the border and raised a fist up between the two, palm facing him. “If the answer is unsatisfactory, you pack may have a new enemy to face.”
[html]

OOC:: if you want, though j'adore will only attack if provoked and will most likely avoid a fight ^^

'I do not see what it has to do with you, sir' J'adore stated calmly. He would avoid a fight to the best of his abilities, because he did not need any more enemies. Alaki had made things worse for him and the first time he fought portecting his borders he had ended up with another scar, even though it had healed enough so that it was barely visible anymore, he was eager to avoid any more. The male disguarded of his possesions to demonstrate his lack of weapons, but J'adore did not do that same. The wooden fighting staffs remained strapped to his back and the knives remained at his hips. Drizzt raised his fists, porvoking a shake of his head from the Spaniard. 'I will not fight you. I am only protecting my kinsmen'. This included Maska and the guardian's sadly, but still he would not see harm come to them just yet.

'Do not make an enemy with an entire pack due to a grudge against one person' he said softly, wisdom flowing effortlessly as he recited his views. That was how Inferni stated off he supposed. A grudge against one or more wolves that led to mass ignorance. Though he would not slander their veiws, he didn't agree with them either.

<style>
.jaflybird .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.jaflybird p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaflybird b {color:#4e4d75; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jaflybird {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jaflybird .inner{background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 8dc905.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
OOc: Did I spell Aniwayian right? XD Alright, than let him entertain this idea Tongue

Drizzt paused his advance and his grin was gone as he considered the other male’s words. “I think you misunderstand me…” The man said softly, averting his eyes from the man. “I bear you no ill will…” He turned his eyes once more upon the spanish wolf, raising both fists for the man to see. “I have found that the best way to discover the true feelings and reasons behind people’s actions are discovered through their attacks. A man who has lost the will to live…” He punched the nearest tree to him, his knuckles leaving no mark behind on the trunk as he allowed his old feelings from Romania to overcome him. “Their attacks will come with almost no power. But, fight a man with a reason to defend himself; family, friends, to protect their home, and you’ll get… This.” Drizzt allowed his desire for freedom to return to his heart, and his sense of justice over his mother’s cruelty to follow his punch. He felt the strength warm his muscles. His fist slammed into the trees trunk beside his first strike. He held his hand there for a moment, then pulled back and left behind torn tree bark and a lightly bruised mark. He stared at his knuckles and was silent for a moment before turning his gaze back to the Aniwayian moving his right fist forward, knuckles angled up. “… For this reason, I want to discover whether or not you feel like defending this secret with your heart, or merely for the sake of your duty. And what type of person you may be as well.”

The Russian stood down and watched the man carefully, gauging him. The stranger seemed unwilling to engage in a fight, his hands remaing far enough from his weapons that he was unthreatening, but close enough to protect himself quickly. Practiced precision? Or reflex? Drizzt wondered. “Well I wouldn’t know anything about protecting a kinsman, since all of mine are out to kill or enslave me. But… If you won’t engage with me, even in a spar, than so be it. I will discover my answers through some other means.”
[html]
we only need a few more posts for both of us til this can be finished, i need 16 posts all together for this to count, we can have then spar in another thread if you like? also it's AniWayan . shoot me for this bad bad post/ +yo numbah!

He watched this man's demonstration. While wholy unimpressed by his means of demostration, he reguarded the idea with neutral politeness. He would not be caught out for being inhospitable to another who had already stated that he meant no harm. 'I see...' he noted swiftly. He didn't put much stock into this idea. As he saw it, it was easy enough to forge an attack. He had done it himself. J'adore could not rate Drizzt's ability because as a loner he had no rank nor title. J'adore had both, and as proud as he was of them he would not flaut his wealth.

The Spaniard crossed his arms across his chest, sighing as he mulled over his thoughts. 'Perhaps later?' he answered, after giving his reply careful consideration. 'I have no quams about sparring with you, but right now...' he continued, 'I have my patrol to continue with, of course'. He uncrossed his arms, clearing his throat.

Sparring he had no problems with, it was an excellent way to train and it was happily devoid of any true violence. Leon had often commented on how J'adore's favoured pasttime, sparring and training, were just branches of war activities. The elder Austral brother only laughed it off. But now he paid more heed to it. Now the war was about.

<style type="text/css">
.roserose b {font-weight:bold; color:#20420e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #6c8e5a; }
.roserose p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.roserose {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#789f6b; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/zsmjgw.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#364f28; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.roserose p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.roserose p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
OOc: Sure sure. Lol, hard to read the ooc of your post XD And thanks for correcting me, no one else did ><

The Russian read the man's stiff reaction casually. This was not the first time his ideals had been brushed off as brutish or barbaric. He doubted it'd be the last. Drizzt simply nodded as the other man suggested sparring at a later time. "Perhaps once your pack has finished whatever it plans on doing you'll be able to find time." He said calmly. The man turned his back on the Aniwayan and began to walk away, sighing as he realized he was walking away from an encounter with nothing... Again.

As he scooped up his weapon belt and re-strapped it around his waist, Drizzt paused. He shook his head and continued walking away, raising his hand. "My name is Drizzt by the way. If you find you have time for a match, just give a call, I'll be closer than you think." The man didn't slow down, and pulled his cowl back over his head. He hoped the stranger would bother for a match with him. The Russian was looking forward to testing the mans mettle.
00C-Short, sorry

'Indeed' Jadore agreed, crossing his arms, as the stranger left. It was an indeed strange meeting. But it was a learning curve. He had never had an experience like that when patrolling the borders, but it was neither bad nor particularly goo. At least he had a potential sparring partner, but the reception the stranger was met with on AniWayan grounds was frosty to say the least. He hoped he hadn't ruined any potential links to the community. But it was one of his first attempts and it was important he learned.

The stranger turned around and address J'adore, giving him his name. 'And I am J'adore Austral' he smiled, attempting to make up for his stoic behaviour, even if his rank called for it. 'AniWaya is always open to those who mean well' the Spaniard added, 'Well, at least it will be' he whispered to himself. J'adore himself turned around and began to walk away. He glanced around calmly, checking for anyone else in the surrounding areas before moving on with his patrol.