I'd like to buy a vowel.
OOC- Dated August 15, Mya's in optime form, north east side of Thornbury (where the stores are.)

It was only half past noon as the brown and gray wolf set out for a place to spend the day. Her sweet kitten, Rose, skipped happily along with her and dashed off every now and then to tackle a shadow or bug or bird. With her thoughts set aside, she was going to devote the Monday to peace and memories. She smiled as Rose scampered up behind her, nipping playfully at her ankles. The feline hadn't caught on to how to speak to her adopted luperci mother, but Mya was sure one day she would.

She slowed her pace, seating herself on a creaky porch of one of the shops. Rose wagged her tail, zipping up the steps to sit in her lap. The Buffalo Wolf gazed around the area, blue eyes wide and welcoming. Perhaps she would meet more of the d'Arte pack today. A soft mew beckoned her attention back down as Rose stood up on her back legs, sniffing Mya's nose. "Stop being weird, kit." Though the comment was obviously in good humor.
Rory was walking with his niece around Thornbury, when he heard the sound of a female voice talking about a kitten. ”Kitty?” Saorise asked him, brown eyes looking up at him curiously. He gave her a small chuckle. ”Aye, lassie. That’s what it sounds like, me wee one.” He smiled down at her softly, proud of how well her vocabulary had progressed. ”Well, Saorise? Shall see the kitty and ‘er owner?” She nodded enthusiastically. He gave another small laugh and reached down to pick her up.

He whistled as he headed towards the female voice. He saw a brown and grey wolf with a cute kitten. He gave her a smile as the two of them approached. ”’Ello, lass. Me name is Rory an’ this wee one ‘tis me niece Saorise. What might yer name be?” He gave her a polite nod. His niece chirped, ”Kitty!” He chuckled. ”An’ yer pretty kitty, too. It’s nice ta meet the both o’ ya.” Saorise nodded and grinned at the female with the kitty.

Rory gave his niece a quick kiss on her head and whispered, ”Ye should be polite an’ say ‘ello, love.” She nodded and chirped, ”’Ello.” He smiled gently and said, ”Good job, lassie.”
[html]

OOC - I’m ASSUMING optime form, and so forgive me if I’m terribly wrong.

Word Count → 196

Mya straightened up, grinning up to the cute little niece of this new irish dog. She adjusted the little kitten who’d crawled around her lap to see the younger luperci and dug her claws in sharply through the Buffalo Wolf’s thigh.

“Hello there, I’m Mya. This is Rose, my feline pup.” Rose wagged her tail, loving her name being in the conversation. Mya looked down, whispering into her ear it’d be okay. The kitten purred loudly, hurrying over to see this young pup. “Rose can’t talk yet, but we’re working on it.” The wolf gave an adoring look to the gray feline. Rose sniffed Saorise’s ankles, before wagging her tail like the dog she was at heart.

“Wose,” squeaked the kitten, almost giving Mya a heart attack of surprise. “ROSE? You just said your name!” Okay, so it was obvious that the kitten had indeed spoke, but Mya was practically her mother and grasping that the small kitten had already gotten smart enough to talk was mind blowing for the Great Plains She-Wolf. Rose squirmed happily, sitting back on her haunches and waving her tail back and forth so fast it almost flew off. “Wose.”

Table code by Cait and/or the Mentors!

<style>
.myaone .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.myaone p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.myaone b {color:#b39573; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.myaone {background-color:#9ea4ad; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ekjp78.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8425b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 210px 0px;}
.myaone .inner {margin:0px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.myaone .wordcount {color:#992437; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: Yes, he's in Optime.

IC: Saorise peered down at the cat from Rory’s arms, wanting down to play with the kitty. ”Unca, want kitty!” Rory wasn’t sure if she wanted that particular cat or just one in general or both. ”No’ now, me wee one. We hafta have permission ta play with ‘er kitten. Alright?” She nodded but pouted at up at him.

His grin grew big. ”’Ello Mya an’ Rose. ‘Tis a pleasure ta meet ye both.” Rory nodded as she explained Rose still had to talk. ”Seems like this wee one. She’s been talkin’ less than a month. Though she is doin’ fine, aren’t ye, lass?” This last comment was made to his niece, who understood that he was praising her and was immensely proud of herself.

Saorise giggled as Rose sniffed her ankles. ”Play wi’ kitty?” She asked both adults. He looked at the three of them. ”Is it alright fer ‘er ta play with Rose, ma’am?” But he smiled at the cat finally speaking. Saorise was starting to get wiggly in his arms. ”Calm down, ye little imp.” But he said it gently and with a large amount of amusement. ”We should wait a tad, right?” She gave him another pout but nodded.
[html]

OOC - Sorry this is a short one... ;3

Word Count → 000

With the swish of her tail she popped back out of her “oh-I’m-such-a-good-mother-of-this-kitten” thoughts and turned to the little girl. “Of course you may play with her, sweetie. Just be gentle.” She looked over at Rose, who was hopping around repeating her name over and over again in triumph of her new trick. “Rose? Wanna play with the little pup?”

The purring grew louder, as if it wasn’t from the scrap of skin, fur and meat. Laughing, Mya said to Soarise, “I do believe that’s a yes.”

<style>
.myaone {background-color:#9ea4ad; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ekjp78.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8425b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 210px 0px;}
.myaone .inner {margin:0px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.myaone .wordcount {color:#992437; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: Rory's turning into a flirt Tongue

IC: Saorise smiled at being able to play with the kit. ”Be nice.” She affirmed then squiggled out of Rory’s arms. He knelt down to let her jump down and she went off to play with Rose. He gave his niece a smile as he watched her to make sure she didn’t get too rough on the kitten. He looked up at Mya and gave a grateful smile. ”Thank ye fer lettin’ ‘er play. Though I will now be expected ta git a kitty fer ‘er.”

His tone was playful. ”Now, where can I git one like ‘er? O’ a gal like yerself, lass?” He was flirting but was a bit serious. She was very pretty. ”Yer a true beauty, Mya. Do ye ‘ave a mate o’ boyfriend?” He wasn’t sure if he was going to ask her to date him. He thought that he might ask her. He heard a soft, playful growl from the ground and saw his niece about ready to pounce on the kitten. He gave a chuckle and inclined his head to the ground so Mya could see the two of them playing.

He looked back at Mya. ”So where might ye be from?” He decided to get to know her better. She seemed nice and like someone he’d like to know better.
[html]

OOC - Mya’s such a bad flirt...

Word Count → 244 before I added like a sentence... lol.

Mya was a flirt. And so, as the irish lad cast her that flirty but serious side of his personality, she flipped on the switch and smiled. Such a flirty smile, as always, she rose up while replying to Rory, “Mmm, I’m sure there’s another some where. I found her in a stall at the stables.” He asked her of her mate. Well there was Tal... There is no Tal! He likes, possibly loves, Sky... NOT YOU!

“Well, as it turns out, I’m single. Though I’m open to changing the title.” The she-wolf tilted her head, her eyes hinting so much that it might of drawn the male in further. He turned his head down, her blue eyes following his gaze to the playing pair. Rose hopped to the side, just as the pup landed from her pounce and cuffed the pup gently on the ears. “Wose tag!” spoke the feline in third person. Her tail was wagging back in forth at the same pace as Saorise’s.

The female turned her gaze back on Rory as she felt eyes on her’s. “As it so happens, I’m from all around. Grew up as a loner, and joined the first pack I met.” Her tail wagged a bit more as she added, “I always heard irish guys were cute. It’s good to know it’s just not a rumor.” With the corny line she winked and kept up her flirty smile in place, awaiting the response from the handsome male.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Rory raised an eyebrow at her smile but was rather intrigued by it. ”I suppose that I’ll go look tomorrow if’n need be.” Saorise looked up and asked, ”Git kitty?” He laughed and shrugged ”Maybe.” She pouted at him and then went back to playing with Rose.

At Mya being single, he smiled slightly. ”Then wot do ye say ‘bout havin’ a picnic. I’ll bring me mandolin and sing fer ye?” He offered. He laughed at the kitten cuffing his niece on the ears. ”Ye be nice ta me, Wose. Fwiends?” But she nodded at playing tag and charged at the kitten.

He shook his head gently in amusement and turned his attention back to the lady in front of him. ”Well, I’m, as ye no doubt figured, from Ireland. And I’m nae nearly as cute as ye are, lass.” He gave her a wink back. But he nodded at the two little ones. ”Though, I believe that they beat both o’ us at bein’ cute.” Saorise was getting tired and wanted to snuggle with her new friend. Ima tired, unca. Nap wif Wose?” He looked to see what Mya thought about a daytime sleepover. ”What do ye say about a sleepover?” He was serious but he also knew that there was the possibility of his words being taken as an innuendo.
[html]

OOC - Awwww, ;D <3

Word Count → 326

Mya was practically purring as loud as Rose at the question of a date. A picnic. One where he sang to her. Her smile grew so big at the thought that every single thought of Tal was driven from her mind. “That sounds great, Rory. I’d like that a lot.” He continued on, saying he wasn’t as cute as the kiddos or Mya. She let him compliment her, loving that warm feeling that filled her body and shot butterflies out of her stomach.

Meanwhile, after Saorise had ran toward the kitten, Rose had hopped out of the way once more and mewed happily. Her little gray body shooting away toward Mya, who simply looked down as if to say with her smile ‘what do you think I’m gonna do?’ And then, the puppy had gotten tired. The feline sat down on her haunches, licking her paw as if she were a perfect lady. She shot her wolf-mother a hopeful look at a sleepover.

Not exactly sure on what he was referring to, Mya smiled back at him anyways and replied, “That’s a wonderful idea. We haven’t a home yet. We’ve been checking out the spare houses, though. Do y’all have one?” Rose scampered over to her, mewing softly and hopping into her lap. The she-wolf gently stroked her soft, kitten fur. What would he say? She thought it’d be a bit nice to visit his home. A memory of one of the loners she met in her traveling popped up into her mind.

“You can always tell a good ‘ne by ‘is home, girl. Don’t be forgettin’ it either,” an old hag of a luperci had once told her in that dreadfully rusty voice. “If it more put tagetha than some utta wolf, he be a keeper.” She ran her eyes over the irish lad in front of her. Thanks hag, but I really don’t care what his house looks like at this point.

<style>
</style>[/html]
His smile widened at response to his suggestion, both her affirmation and the purring she made. ”Splendid! When would ye like ta do it? I’m very free. Though would we be takin’ the wee ones with us?” He just wanted to make sure which way. Saorise looked up as if to say, ‘I’m not going to be part of the picnic?’

He laughed at how the kitten kept getting out of Saorise’s way when his niece would try and pounce on her. She pouted but then started to yawn. She also was interested at the idea of a sleepover. So she looked at him and then asked, well more like demanded, to be picked up. He laughed and picked her up, letting her snuggle against him.

Though Mya agreed but didn’t have a home either. ”Well, we ‘aven’t got one. I suppose I should though. Where do ye sleep? We could stay in the barn?” He hoped she wouldn’t think less of him for not having a house yet. He didn’t have an excuse for not having one. Though one thought that flitted across his mind was Maybe we could become mates and share a house. Though he wasn’t sure where that came from. He likes her but wasn’t sure if she would be a good aunt to his niece. Or if they would even be good for each other.
[html]

OOC - Awwww, ;D <3

Word Count → 336

She brushed back some of her curly brown hair from her face. “I’m not quite sure. I’ve left Rose in the stables before and she didn’t run off, though I’m pretty sure one of the mares didn’t take kindly to her nosey attitude. Curiosity and cats,” she chuckled a bit, “Pretty stereotypical, but so true. I don’t know what you think of leaving a pup and a cat alone together though.” The fae’s thoughts were not organized at that point at all. She was too happy and too strange of a girl in general.

He didn’t have a home, not that she really cared. She was standing there, holding Rose who was still happily beaming towards the pup. She took a bit of a pace toward the part of Thornbury that had way more empty houses. Turning back to him, cradling her kit, and flashing him a smile again. “I’m sure we could find a place for the night... The stables are okay; I slept there a few times. However, I’ve found a preference to some of the homes. One of them is small enough that we could sleep and not have to worry about them running off without us hearing. There’s only one bedroom though...” Her voice had gradually faded with each new thought that raced into her scatter-brained mind. Gee, she was confused on how she should react to the male. Her mother hadn’t exactly carved a way for her to completely understand what a ‘good girl’ was, rather than a girl who ‘slept around.’

Her tail was wagging in a relaxed manner, with her ears perked and tongue threatening to hang out from the side of her mouth. She was still cradling her kitten who’d grown sleepy as well. Rose gave a little yawn, poking Mya in the arm with her little claws to grab her attention. Mya didn’t shriek since it didn’t hurt, but instead whispered to the feline she’d sleep soon and looked back up to Rory for his answers.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Rory watched her push some hair out of her face and had to resist the urge to reach out and do it himself. He chuckled at the image of the kit bothering a mare. ”Aye? An’ which one was it?” She enraptured him already. At not leaving them alone, he gave another chuckle. ”Aye, that ‘twould be rather interestin’. So how ‘bout we take ‘em with us?” He thought that it would be a good bonding experience for all of them.

Rory was happier to sleep in a house than the stables but would not have complained about it. But he was glad that she suggested a house. ”Lovely.” Though at their being only one bedroom, he wasn’t sure what to do. ”If there is a couch, I’ll take it. O’ I’ll sleep on the floor.” He might flirt with the lass and really like her, but he was a gentleman and would respect her wishes. Now, if she wanted to do something, he would not complain but he could not force her.

But he smiled and swept the hand that was free grandly and said, ”Lead the way, milady.” He wagged his tail happily at the idea of spending more time with Mya.
[html]

OOC - I’m not exactly sure if this counts as power play, but anyways I hope you don’t mind... Smile

Word Count → 485

Mya wagged her tail a bit, running her eyes down the irish male’s body automatically. “Eh, just one of those horses I guess. She was all hidden up in the tack room and a few mares were going insane,” she said with a chuckle. She brushed the kitten a bit, some of the dirt that was on its soft back came off. Her eyes back on his, she smiled her flirty smile again. “Sounds like a plan. How about tomorrow, that afternoon?”

She nodded at his suggestion of a couch, or perhaps the floor. The she-wolf didn’t want him on the cold floor, and she wasn’t sure how comfy the couch would be verses the bed. “I understand that you might think I’m trying to er... hint, but honestly we’d just sleep. The bed was big enough, I think, that you’ll have tons of room.” She was saying this as she moved toward the little stone house beside the stables. Swaying a bit, in step with the male once he chose to follow. She made small talk on the way over, only stopping to set down the re-energized kitten at her ankles. She jogged happily beside her momma, mewing and pouncing on random insects.

They reached the house, she quickly swung open the big oak door and swept into the house. It was just as she had left it, dark and cool with the breeze that flowed through the windows. The first room being the living room, which had a big huge fire place and couch diagonal to it. There was a broke-in recliner right beside the fire and a door straight to the one and only master bedroom in the house. “Home sweet home, eh?” She let her kitten go forth into the house first, wiggling her nose to the scents in the air. No one home, and Mya’s scent still fresh from a few nights ago. She had to admit; this was the homiest of houses in Thornbury for her. Even that hunter’s lodge she’d been to, where the stuffed animal heads didn’t even bother her, came in second to the ole stone house. Walking to the fire place, as there was no other source of light besides candles and the hearth, she plucked a match off from the top of the mantle and struck a flame.

“Make yourself at home, I guess. I’m not exactly home owner yet, but if I had to choose I’m sure this would be my place.” She smiled back over at him, moving to sit down on the couch as Rose pounced up to settled down right beside her and rest her head and front paws upon her thigh. Eyes on Rory, she resisted the urge to throw the kids off and beckon him over. Why am I so attracted to him? She wasn’t really sure, but knew she was liking it a lot.

<style>
</style>[/html]
OOC: Sorry about the wait.

IC: Her words were lost on him as Rory saw her eyes move over his body. He gave a playful grin. ”See somethin’ ye like there, lassie?” Granted he liked what he saw with her so it was perfectly fine for her to admire him. Besides, it gave him an excuse to ogle her in return. ”Tomorrow sounds grand.” He readily agreed with her.

At her words about his insinuating things, he gave her a mock innocent look. ”I do nae know what ye might be referring to.” He did of course but didn’t really plan on that. Not that it didn’t cross his mind. ”I promise ta behave, alright?” And when he promised that he would behave, he would.

He followed her into the house, chatting amiably with her. As they went in, Saorise woke up and wanted to go play with Rose. So he let her down to play and looked over the place. ”Cozy.” He leaned against the doorframe. He glanced around again. ”I like it.”

Rory nodded at Mya’s words to make himself at home. He followed her over to the couch and sat next to Rose. Saorise wanted to be by the cat so he picked her up and placed her next to him. ”So Mya, what do ye want ta do?”
[html]

OOC - bla!

Word Count → 000

Returning him with a smirk, beckoning him closer with her eyes, she said, “Mmm, just a little.” She was being sarcastic at the “little” remark, because her body language betrayed her and told him the real answer. He agreed to having the picnic the next afternoon. Though she was kind of saddened by the company, her heart pounded a bit harder in excitement for what the date would hold. Plus, she wanted to show Rory that she was fine being a figure in the young pup’s life.

Then they were sitting beside one another on the couch. She tried to ignore the dirty thought that came into her mind with his last question. Of course she thought dirty about it though; she was only a young adult. Rose nudged Saorise, scampering off toward the bedroom to hide from her under the bed as a game. “Found Wose!” she cried a hint to the pup as she burrowed under the blanket hanging off the side and ducked into the shadows.

Now, more alone than before, Mya looked at Rory. Should she go a head and scoot right up beside him? Or maybe he would if she waited long enough... Perhaps he really was just a flirt and not so much an actual make-it-happen dog. She shook her head, as if flinging off water, throwing out the thoughts in her mind. “I don’t really care. How about you decide?” She was wondering whether or not she’d get herself kissed before the night was over. Wasn’t that some sort of ancient saying? ‘Kiss me, I’m irish?’ Looking expectantly at the irish dog, she raised her wolf eyebrow in a dare that he could accept or not.

<style>
</style>[/html]
OOC: Here's your kiss Smile

IC: His grin widened at her body language said otherwise. ”Oh? Really?” He raised his eyebrow at her beckoning, even as he obeyed her look. He was also looking forward to their date, even if the little ones were going to be with them. Saorise seemed to find a best friend in Rose.

Speaking of the two rascals, they decided to go play in the bedroom, leaving Rory and Mya alone. But he did chuckle as Rose told Saorise where she was hiding, to which Saorise just gave a yipping growl and went to pounce on the kitten. He shook his head and turned his attention back to the lovely lady on the couch with him.

He caught her look and smirked as she said that he should decide. ”That’s a dangerous suggestion, lass.” He wasn’t threatening her by his comment. He did scoot next to her. ”’Ow ‘bout I do this?” He leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. It was chaste and would stay so unless she wanted to go further with the kiss. He pulled back slightly and asked, ”’Ow’s that fer somethin’ ta do, love?” He liked the term ‘love’ for her. And rather encompassed how he felt about her.
OOC; Feeling REALLY lazy about tables right now... Sorry for the wait.

His lips was burning sweet amazement and pleasure through her body, making chills go down her spine. She didn't realize she wasn't breathing until he pulled back a bit to say some more things. "I like doing this," she replied with a mischievous grin before leaning into him again and giving another wolfish kiss. She liked the name he'd started to use as well; it sending exciting sparks down her spine and shivers in her skin. She gently let her lips sit on his chest, finding herself so comfortable and relaxed. It was as if she had done this before; when really she was so excited to receive a first kiss that she could hardly contain it.

She pulled off from her second kiss, and studied his facial expression. The kids were off chasing each other in the game of hide-n-seek, and here he was beside her. It wasn't definitely picture perfect. For a moment she felt the flash of dreaming for the future like every other female did,(even though not all admitted it). Her long brunette curls fell gracefully around her, pausing in the mid back where her white collared shirt was loosely hanging on her to-small-for-that-size body. She also was wearing jeans and riding boots, but those actually seemed to fit the right way. Over all she felt to normal for such an opportunity to meet a wonderful, flattering irish male.

Mya gently nipped at his neck playfully, still unsure of what exactly to do other than kiss, and said, "I could get use to this." The she-wolf grinned, batting her big blue eyes up at the red and white male. She hoped he was enjoying this as much as she was.
OOC: That's fine.

IC: Rory had to admit that she was rather good at this. Or at least he assumed so. Admittedly this wasn’t his first kiss but the prior kisses had been sloppy one’s with some of the local girls, whom he couldn’t really recall. So this probably could constitute his first “real” kiss and he had a feeling that this was Mya’s first. So he knew that this was special.

What he wasn’t really prepared for was a second kiss. Not that he minded. In fact it was the opposite. He really liked kissing her. So when she pulled away, he had a happy yet dopey grin on his face. Some of her hair fell slightly out of place and he gave in to his early temptation and tucked it behind her ear. He could hear the little ones play in the background with Saorise randomly giving playful growls at Rose.

Mya nipped at his neck and he gave a slight moan. His mind was slightly foggy when she spoke and it took him a few moments to register what she said. ”I agree there, me lovely lass.” He grabbed her hand and placed a gentle kiss on it. ”Would ye do me the pleasure of bein’ me girlfriend, Mya?” He gave her slight puppy eyes but was sincere about the question the same.
OOC; We can wrap up this thread soon and have our picnic thread after.
-----------------

Thrilling shivers ran down her spine at his question. She suddenly threw her arms around him, kissing him on the lips once again in approval. Of course she would date Rory! Of course! She pulled away with a bright smile and gave a little chuckle. "That means yes!" Mya laced her fingers through his, giving a gentle squeeze.

Meanwhile, the two had quieted down. The kitten lumbered in, a yawn escaping her mouth as she waddled over toward the couch. Rose took a glance at their hands, then up to Mya and over to Rory. She hopped onto Mya's lap, purring loudly as if oblivious to the PDA going on between the couple. Another yawn fell out of her mouth and her tail twitched in irritation at her canine mother to drop some hints.

"Looks like she's tired, I should probably get her into a place to sleep." Her hand slipped from his grasp as she raised up and cradled her sleepy daughter. "Come on then, Rose." The kitten yawned, muttering a little 'Wose' before closing her eyes and falling into the dream world.
OOC: Sure. Want to finish it with your post and archive it?

IC: As Mya attacked his lips, Rory could tell what her answer was. But it was wonderful for her to say it out loud. He was happy to have her hold his hand and when she threaded their fingers together, he raised it up to his paw and kissed their joined paws. ”I love you, Mya.” He hadn’t really said that before but more implied it. But he needed to let her know his feeling for her.

Saorise came with Rose and was having trouble staying upright. He glanced at her and laughed. ”Ye look like a drunken sailor, lassie.” His niece looked at him like he was strange but pleaded to be picked up. Which he did and she snuggled against him, quickly falling asleep.

He stood up and shifted his niece slightly, Soarise barely stirring. ”Do ye mind if’n I put Saorise down wi’ ‘er? The two them seem awfully attached to each other.” He hoped that she didn’t mind but a yawn escaped from his mouth. ”An’ I may jus’ join the wee ones in their sleep. Care ta join me?” He wasn’t even thinking about any innuendos that might cause. Honestly all he wanted to do right now was sleep.