[M] The End is Only a Beginning
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Quote:Dated: June 24
Time: Mid evening
Mood: Changing
Rating: M for MATURE (blood, fighting, strong language, sexual suggestion)

OC: Hope this is alright, I'm a little rusty Smile / WC: 300

Feet touched the ground, which pulled her toward a new destination; mind rampaged with thoughts that brought chaos to her heart. Confusion, uncertainty, her life was out on a thin wire looking for balance. She struggled with her mind, brought her focus back to the reality and found herself…

Far from where she originally had been, in her confusion, her feelings that had blinded her and confused her, guided her fogged mind to a new destination. One she had been before, a place she had visited on her journey south. She knew where she was, knew it perfectly well. She was headed north, toward the Sugarwoods. The Sugarwoods and the Arachnea’s Revenge, interesting places to say. They were places she had always been interested in since her journey though these lands.

The timber wolf sighed as she stood in the path that would lead her closer to the abandon city of Halifax. It was not abandoned per say, but it was territory that belonged to no one. A ghost city, and to her it was a filthy place she would be glade to hurry past, but her path took her through it. It was a destination she could not avoid.

The wolf sighed and she took another step forward, her nice slender body swayed gently with ever movement. Her beautiful clear gray eyes absorbed the surrounding area, taking in all that lay before her. She was a wolf, a timber wolf from the north. Beautiful, strong, magnificent, though she had a hard time believing herself beautiful. She was simply a wolf, a creature of the woods, a daughter of the mountains.

The creature smiled as she walked a little forward and then halted and stretched. She breathed in and then exhaled, plopping herself down against the ground for a rest.

<style type="text/css">
.hawk-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#006600; letter-spacing:1px; }
.hawk-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.hawk-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hawk-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... edited.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.
Smile

IC:

WC:300+

The city was a refuge for the canines who’s hearts pumped blacked blood. In the evening there was an eerie silence and no one dared walk the streets for most knew that the loners, killers, and thieves wandered Halifax in the darkened hours. Giuseppe was no different than the loners who sought out blood as the sunset, the only main difference was he was looking for a different sort of pleasure, a more sensual kind. Though he was yet to kill anyone the Trovato had become a nasty sort of man from time and anger rotting his insides. Although he held a soft spot for his family and perhaps even held the white wolfess leader of Anathema in some form of respect, he was very much a ticking time bomb. Rape and abuse were things he would never bat an eye at, both being common occurrences during his evenings in the city. There was no telling that, given the chance, he would not resort to murdering a poor soul for the sake of his own sexual needs.

Scouting the city he had found himself disappointed as the evening was hardly upon them and the whores had yet to show themselves. A very small sound caught the predator’s attention though, a sigh from only a short distance away. Slyly he glances around the corner and sure enough he arrived just in time to see a wolfess stretch out her beautiful body for him to see. Although he would much prefer to have himself an optime gal there was something about taking an all-natural girl for a ride. Stepping from behind his cover he whistled innocently, starting to walk towards the girl. With a smile he stopped just behind her, “My, my….I thought I was going to have to wait until dark to find myself a whore but…here you are.” His voice was laced his Italian accent as he spoke confidently.

<style>
.Giuseppe-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Giuseppe-ktable b {color:#00a686;}
.Giuseppe-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Giuseppe-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0ac8d8; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Giuseppe-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Giuseppe-ktable {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e3e7e4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/501/giuseppe.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OC: Smile / WC: 325

Lustrous black furred ears twitched to the smoothed Italian accented vocals that reverberated around her. She glanced swiftly up with gray orbs, wild and free, toward the approaching male. She stood, her hackles reached up to the sky as she lowered her head between her shoulders and narrowed her glance. Her ears twitched again and absorbed the noises around her as she studied the creature before her.

She heard him speak, and referred to her as. She searched the term in her mind, and searched for the meaning behind it. She however, had not once heard that word in use, and its meaning baffled her. She repeated the term over and over again in her mind, and listened to the tone in which the male used it. In moments, she came to the awareness that the term whore was not one used respectively.

She straightened her stance and then lifted her head high above her shoulders. She stood still with gray orbs narrowed in the male’s direction, “I am no whore.” She growled as she glared at the male, “I am a wolf, not some whelp to be taken lightly.”

She then took a guarded step toward the left; her focus never left him as she made a move to circle around the being before her. “Who are you, and what do you want?” She asked sharply, “If you wish to pick a fight, I will not hesitate to defend myself.”

She had to admit silently to herself that the stranger before her was quite attractive, though she did not find herself drawn to him as she was to a certain coyote she had left behind before journeying northeast. There was something strange about the creature before, something that made her feel uneasy, but she just could not tell what it was. So she kept her wild glance upon the male, and watched the very flex of his muscles for any sign of sudden action.

<style type="text/css">
.hawk-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.hawk-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... edited.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.
Smile

IC:

WC:300+

Chuckling at her attempt to defend herself with mere words the hybrid followed the girl’s circles, consistently pacing opposite of her weary mind. It was this part of the game that he perhaps enjoyed the most. The back and forth aggression, the attempt to be little him, the patter of feet and the snarls before he mounted beat the girl into silence. This was the challenge; there was no fight after you broke a soul, not snarls or passing of words, just the silent submission under his moans.

“I think you’ll find that most wolves are whores cupcake.” His words were thick in his Italian accent, drawing her into his voice. “You can’t honestly tell me that you wouldn’t enjoy a good fuck. Every woman needs a man like me to get her off properly." With a wink he stopped the circling suddenly, moving towards her a few steps. Now there was only a short amount of space that separated his needs not being met and getting off inside of this bitch.

“Come on now pumpkin. No need to get your tail in a knot. No one’s around to save you so why not just give in and enjoy it?” Suddenly his face turned. The once charming expression turned into an evil smirk and a twinkle in his muddy eyes, “Or you can do things the hard way.” Lowering himself into a squat he looked the wolfess in the eye, “You could run but we both know that I’d find you eventually and trust me babe….you don’t want to do that.” Licking his lips he began to close the space between himself and the wolf. It was time to see which option she would take and he was ready to run after her if need be. Tonight she’d be his whore.

<style>
.Giuseppe-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0ac8d8; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Giuseppe-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Giuseppe-ktable {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e3e7e4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/501/giuseppe.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC: 381 / OC: Smile

Cupcake? The nickname swam around her head. The she wolf blinked for a second before she narrowed her gaze even more toward the male. The brute took a step forward, his voice reached out to her and wrapped around her comfortably. Her mind became deluded, fogged; all she could hear was that accent. She came to admit to herself that she quite enjoyed the sound of his voice.

That was it though, his voice, it was like a lure and when she realized this she shook her head furious, and glared at the male that stepped closer to her. She snarled and watched with a steady gaze. “I have my pride and dignity as a wolf,” she growled. “I would not stoop so low as to allow myself to be mounted by another who was not my mate!”

She took a step back, only one step as the other took one toward her. She listened to his voice and watched as he knelt before her. She narrowed her gaze, and watched as his charming exterior morphed into something heinous. The she wolf took another step back, but then halted. She would not run it was not in her nature to do so. She was once an alpha, had once been an alpha. She would not and could not allow herself to run.

“Touch me mutt and I’ll make you wish you never had!” She snarled as she took a defensive position in front of him. She lowered her head down between her shoulder blades, her hackles lifted up around her and her tail lashed about behind her. She glared in his direction; her eyes blazed in a primal fire.

She knew what he wanted, but she would not allow it. He wanted to be joined with her, the thought of it thrilled her at first, but she did not want it to be with him. A Luperci. Would not that joining of a non-Luperci and a Luperci cause the non-Luperci to thus become one? The thought of becoming one frightened her. She was wolf; wolves did not walk on two legs they ran on four. This realization of what would happen if the Luperci male did get a hold of her frightened her and pushed her decision to stand and protect herself.

A spark of fear filled her gaze.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Out of Character

Lil Short Tongue
Smile

IC:

WC:200+

The girl growled back at the Italian hybrid, causing him to cackle at her naivety. “Come on now cupcake, you wont have anything left once I take it from you.” In his brain he was already thinking of all the dirty things he could do to this little lady. It would feel so good to dominate he, take without asking and leave her crying in the dark streets of Halifax. Licking his lips he smirked, feeling his penis start to grow at the thought of entering her.

“Come on sweetcakes, you know you want a little boning.” By now he was fully erect. Jiggling his pants to the ground he shuffled them off with ease, every second being ready to chase the wolf. Standing before her the muddy mix’s bottom half was now fully exposed in all it’s glory. She would be his, no doubt about it. And with that he shot towards her his arms outstretched ready to take everything from her. In the dark of the night no one would notice him chasing after her. There was to be a struggle for sure, she was a feisty little lady but in his Optime form it would be easy enough to take her down and give her a good fuck, what did he care if he got a few punches thrown at him? Striking the girl down he began to mount her. It would be a good night

<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC: 238 / OOC: FIN

There was a struggle, and there was panic as the brute came at her. She knew she could not get away, it was over and she knew her life as she knew it would end. She did not want this, did not want to fall prey to the demon before her, the two legged abomination of her own kin. He was not wolf, not a four-legged canine, but a mutated creature that lusted to mount her. Her gaze flared with panic, her heart raced. She wanted to flee, wanted to run, but she could not. Her pride kept her placed and kept her there ready to fight the beast that approached her.

She found she could not fight, could not escape. She was prey and she had been caught. Her world changed before her, her howls reached up to the night sky as the monster mounted. Her anger flared, her hatred clawed at her, buried itself within her being. She felt the sickness reach within her, felt, as her own body would soon take it in.

She would struggle till the end; receive some bruises as her aggressor silenced her. He would win over her, and she would fail and fall. That was what happened, she fell into the darkness of her mind, the bleakness that surrounded her thoughts as she slipped away from the events that had begun to take place. She lost and was now his.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]