-M- Beat me at my own game
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

Predated August 19th, 2011 Smile

Shawchert really wasn’t trying to avoid Sky, the whole time he’d been busy with his patroling, as well as the visit to AniWaya and now he had that baby ferret. He finally got free time from everyone, letting the girls and mother take care of the ferret, they would squeal over it for hours he was sure. So he had time to get away and find Sky, maybe start back from where they had left off not too long ago. He was happy, very happy that hse’d let him back into her heart, and he had a surprise for her waiting in the oasis; he knew she would love a nice swim and a massage from him. Something to relax her stressed bones, get her out of her house, and away from all the wolves that “needed her skills” he was sure some were... and others were just making an excuse. He came with nothing but his flute around his neck, his usual loin cloth, though he decided to bring just a dagger rather than his sword, he could still defend her with that, though even his claws and teeth were all he really needed. He was close to her house now and he stopped to take a deep breath and was soon heading up her porch, ready to knock on the woman’s door. Ready to start his life over.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]
((WC: 3+ W00t! There's about to be a fight going down! LOL))

He had found some wild rose bushes growing in the forest not too far from the border. The white male had carefully dug up a section of the roots so he could transplant it. He had meant what he said to Sky about planting flowers for her so she wouldn't have to watch them wilt away in a vase. The roots were carefully protected by a square of canvas cloth. As he approached Sky's house, he noticed Shaw mounting the stairs. Tal's bi-colored eyes clouded over. While part of him wanted to walk away, to let Sky make her choice without his interference, part of him resented that Shaw couldn't let go and just let Sky be happy. It was common knowledge that Shaw's family had rejoined him in the treetop terrace. Why did he need to keep toying with Sky too?

Tal set the rose bush aside, then stood up, brushing his hands off. He'd stayed silent long enough. He didn't stop to think about what he would say, instead, he spoke from his heart. His voice was clear and firm. "Leave her alone, Shaw. I can give her everything she needs in life. And I will never walk away from her." The resentment he felt towards Shaw was coming to a head.

The normally peaceful male could feel that darkness in him again, the anger that he always tried hard to keep repressed. It was the baser emotions like anger and lust that had ruined his parent's lives. He had always tried hard to repress those emotions, to keep them pushed down where they wouldn't bring harm to himself or his son. There comes a time when enough is enough, though, and Tal had reached that point. His hands were balled tightly into fists, the claws biting into the tender meat of his palms.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

ooc murr

Shawchert heard the words, and they certainly displeased the large male. He stopped at the top steps, as he blinked at Tal, slightly dazed to see the white male there, and at him voicing his opinions about Shaw. Shawchert folded his ears back and gave a toothy glare to the man. He was not happy to see him and his words burned deep inside the large man’s heart.

“I’ve started giving her everything she needed before she got the wrong signals. It’s not my fault you found someone who took me back readily.”

He growled, he didn’t need to explain to the man that he had left for a reason, and a very good one, that was only for his Capitaina to know as well as Sky. Orin had been told as well, but that was for her understanding. HE didn’t need to know the workings of Shawchert’s life.

“As far as I am concerned we NEVER broke apart, so I suggest you take your plant and leave.”

He said stepping down from the stairs, his fur making him even bigger as it stood on end. He never had any intentions of fighting Tal, he was his friend.... right? With the hateful words of the white wolf he figured it was not so... they were no longer friends if they were going after the same woman. He would defend his right to keep sky his future mate, and soon he’d make it that if he had any say in it. His own fists were balled up too, though he knew his own temper, and was easily able to control, it though it too was near its breaking point.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]
((WC:3+ *snuggles Shaw*))

The words made Tal's face burn, his eyes narrowing. "She hasn't taken you back," he retorted, "Or she would have told me. She thinks more of me than you seem to think. And as far as Sky is concerned, you did break up, so I have every right to be here, even more so than you do." The smaller male had stepped up, poking Shaw in the chest with a finger to emphasize his words. An outsider would see this tableau as the mouse taunting the lion, but Tal didn't care about size or brawn.

Tal loved Sky, wanted to be with her forever. He knew she felt the same, even if she hadn't quite come out and said it. He stood toe to toe with the larger male now, his fists again balled, claws biting into his tender hands, hands that rarely saw hard work. He was a scholar, not a warrior, not a laborer. Yet, here he was, ready to throw down with the obviously seasoned male. Tal had admired the male, envied the male. That didn't matter now. What mattered now was the beautiful woman inside that house, the pearl inside the oyster.

Tal was no fool, he knew he wasn't a warrior. However, he knew that he was smaller and lighter on his toes than the larger Shaw. He needed to make the first move in a fight, to strike hard and fast, and to stay out of Shaw's reach. If the larger stronger male got a hold of him, it was over. Sparring with Jaz came back to him in bits and pieces. True, that had been in Lupus form, not Optime, but he was sure the same principles applied. His hackles stood, a growl rumbling deep in his chest. It wouldn't take much more to push the male into a fighting rage.
He scowled, why hadn't she told him? Whatever the case may be, he didn't care, she DID take him back, and the only proof were the sheets on her bed.

So you call me a liar? Maybe she just didn't tell you because you two aren't close enough. I've gone through plenty of trouble to be with her, i was there when she miscarried, i was there when Argul killed, I chased that beast out so he wouldn't hurt her or any of the pack. I don't see what you've done for her. I was there the other day when her window broke.

Shawchert wasn't one to gloat but he wanted this man's smug little face in the ground, especially now that he was so close to him. Shawchert towered over the white man and he was quite unhappy at the moment.

"And after I helped her we coupled. I would say she's forgiven me well enough!"

He folded his arms, his own smug look, a rare one indeed, came to his face. Sure this was a bad way to fight for his woman, but she was his, and Taliesin would do best to back off if he knew what was good for him.
((WC: 3+))

He could let go of the words about the miscarriage and all that. He was right, Tal hadn't been here for those. It hadn't been his own fault, either. But for Shaw to claim that he'd... coupled with Sky, that was the pale man's breaking point. Like a rubber band snapping, the male's temper reached a peak. The fist that had been balled at his side began a rapid ascent into the underbelly that Shaw left open with his crossed arms. If he'd stopped to think clearly, he wouldn't do this. It was madness, the smaller scholar attacking the larger warrior. Yet, he did it anyways.

He didn't speak. Obviously, the time for words had passed by, and his common sense had joined it as they wandered away. After the punch to the gut, the male dropped back, out of reach of the larger male's arms. He would use his smaller size to his advantage, darting in and out of reach, moving in circles around the larger bulkier male. Tal knew he had inherited his mother's cat like grace in movement, though this was the first time he'd used it like this. Hell, the scholar had never seriously fought before. There was indeed a first time for everything.

His growl had fallen silent after escalating into an open snarl as he'd sent his fist into Shaw's gut. If Shaw doubled over, Tal would dart in again, circling around and trying to kick the larger male's legs out from under him. He realized that in a fight like this, he was very likely to get injured, but he hoped staying out of Shaw's reach would help to minimize the injuries. His mind had gone blank, leaving only the primal anger and the lust to see Shaw hurt, to see Shaw bleed. His ears were laid back in aggression, his lips curled in a furious snarl. Whatever the outcome, he would not beg for mercy.
Shawchert knew it was coming and though he was ready for it, the fist in the guy was a low blow, but he'd been tensed enough, the wind was knocked out of him, but he did the only thing he could do, recoil. Once he found his balance, he move as fast as he could. For his large size he was at a disadvantage. Yes he had absolute brute strength and could have broke the man in half if he wanted to, but he was slow in return. His reaction times were quick enough but to move around took him extra time and that took precious minutes from a fight. He knew he was slow, so he knew he had to try to be ready for anything, so when the man tried to sweep him from under his feet, Shaw moved away from him and as Tal was recovering Shaw came at him claws out, ready to scratch, his teeth seeking flesh....
((Feel free to pp landing blows to Tal ^^; I trust ya to not do any permanent damage. LOL I wish I had better drawing skills. I had a weird dream about Shaw sitting on Tal giving him a noogie. LOL))

Though the lithe scholar tried to avoid it, Shaw barreled into him. Claws met flesh, scoring the skin. Tal did the only thing he could think of and tried to bite down as hard as he could on whatever was closest to him. It may have been an arm, he wasn't sure. He danced back out of reach, his eyes narrowed. A cold gaze swept the larger brute, looking for any kind of weakness. Assorted scars and the like littered the male's body. Perhaps under the scars lay the weaknesses Tal sought. He kept moving, kept on his toes, and kept his body on the defense. His fur stood up on end. If he weren't so serious about this fight, it might have even been a comical appearance, the usually placid male fluffed up with anger. He could taste and smell blood. The tiny rational part of his mind that hadn't fled wondered if it was his or Shaw's. And then all rational thought fled as he charged Shaw again, intending to knock the larger male over, where his bulk wouldn't matter as much. As long as he could prevent Shaw from using his larger bulk, he might have a chance of surviving the insane fight he'd started.
Shawchert had gotten a piece of the male, and this made him want more, to put him in his place. he had the upper hand now, though the man he fought was as slithery as a snake, getting out of anything he could grab onto. It was frustrating, but he'd gotten a good few scratches in, that was before the bite, where he grabbed Shaw's upper bicep. Shawchert growled his anger and pain and he pushed into the bite to choke the man off, grabbing a bit of the man's mane and hoping to get him off without any possibility of taking his flesh with him. Taliesin finally let go but he was moving too quickly for Shaw to see where he was going, and without notice he was bowled over, losing his center of gravity. He hit the ground hard, what breath he'd gained back from the punch, was knocked out and this time for longer, the large man was vulnerable, but it wouldn't be long before he was able to get his breath back, and be back at the fight.
((WC:3+ PP agreed on beforehand. ^^Wink)

The two males were grappling on the ground. Tal had actually managed to get the male down. He wanted to end the fight without killing anyone, he just wanted to prove his point. He tried to throw a punch, but Shaw drove his feet into Tal's belly, knocking him off. Shaw held Tal down now, jabbing short powerful punches into Tal's face. A cut opened over Tal's eye, making his vision in his blue eye blurry and smeared red. With a gasp, he reached out and grabbed whatever he could, hoping to at least cause enough pain to stop the assault for a moment.

What he grabbed was a bit of tender hidden flesh. He literally had Shaw by the balls. Tal squeezed as hard as he could, trying to pressure the larger man into releasing him. It worked well. While Shaw was gasping, Tal leapt to his feet. He balled his fist and swung, connecting with Shaw's lower jaw. He watched in horror as Shaw toppled over, unmoving. All fury drained out of him, replaced with a sick cold terror. He spoke the male's name low, questioningly. "Shaw?"

When Shaw didn't move, Tal approached him cautiously, expecting for the larger male to sweep him off his feet and finish pummeling him. When the male didn't move, Tal knelt by him, checking to see he was breathing. The relief was so heady, Tal felt dizzy as he felt Shaw's breath coming in short pants. He glanced around, feeling deeply ashamed and embarrassed. He wiped blood from his eye, then limped over to where his pack was discarded by the rose bush.

It took a while to clean Shaw's wounds. The bite in particular was deep, and required bandaging. The rest he staunched the blood, then rubbed a salve into them. He then tended to the cut over his eye and sat on the bottom step of Sky's porch, feeling dazed and exhausted. He wouldn't move until Shaw was awake. And if Shaw wanted to finish what Tal had started, he would accept it.
Shawchert had the upper hand but only for moments. He was getting cocky and soon knew he was in a world of trouble as soon as Taliesin grabbed hold of one of his newly healed scars, given to him as a gift by Argul, and he could do nothing but thrash, though it didn't help, and his world went black with the immense pain. He would die at the hands of a puny scholar.

Upon opening his eyes, Shawchert did not know what to expect, but he didn't expect what he found. Taliesin sat on Sky's porch steps watching him. Shawchert stared at the man wordless. Looking down he could see his wounds had been treated. Looking over at the man Shaw didn't say a word. He kept both eyes on him just in case Taliesin wanted to fight "fair" and finish him while he could feel the pain. The humiliation that Shawchert felt was excruciating, fury, anger, everything, and yet he wasn't going to finish it. Taliesin had won. This opened Shawchert's mind a little more, but he was too angry, and he wouldn't acknowledge that Tal would get the girl. Shaw still had confidence she loved him. She'd proven that days before. He turned and walked off, no words nothing but his humiliation screaming in his ears. He would feel this pain as well as his physical pain for a very long time.