Potential Members
I'm thinking of creating a pack, like I said. It'll be a chalange, but I need something that will help keep me active on here. So...I'm working on the first part of the Form for pack creation. Just gotta choose a spot on the map. Luckly I have two spots I like, so if one doesn't work I always have a back up. Big Grin

But anyway going off topic there. I was just wondering if there is anybody interested in having a character join a pack. I'll add a little info, right now I have an idea. Of curse some of it might change while I go through it, but I don't think so. Anyway....

And now I'm rambling again. Haha.

Anyway. I'm just wondering if there may be anyone interested. Just need five or more interested parties, and some one who would be willing to help me run the pack (if no one is interested in helping me run the pack at the moment, I'll ask again when I go on a hunt for the Beta, Omega, and Peacemaker of the pack). Smile

Ok, so here is a small bit of info:

A group of misfits, run like a close nit family group who has each other’s backs. The pack works as any typical wolf pack would, except for; this pack offers their services to individuals or other packs as assassins and mercenaries. They are open minded and accepting, they do not discriminate, and accept all into their ranks. Each and every member of the pack should at least know how to fight or defend himself or herself. When dealing in trade with others, they will usually offer their services in exchange for goods, or items that would help benefit the pack. Children are welcomed, and smiled upon. A place for second chances, or to explore ones dark side. Betrayal is frowned upon, if a traitor is called forth they are branded as a Mutt and cast out of the pack. Killing ones pack mate is frowned upon and will result in being branded as a Mutt or killed, unless it was in self-defense. Assassins and mercenaries are the main focus of this pack; they are not killers, though some may actually be so, and if so the pack does not really mind as long as you don’t go killing your pack members. Assassins and mercenaries are trained fighters and warriors willing to offer their services to others in the name and the good of the pack.

....Ok so that was a little bigger then small, but that's what you'll expect from the pack. Anyone interested? I just need atleast five interested parites before I can post my first form for creating this pack. Also if you have any questions I'm willing to answer them.

Interested Parties:
~ Slade Auctor (sorin)

Need confirmation about interest:
~Dolly Faith
~Rain Marks
~
This sounds pretty cool from what I speed-read
Does this potential pack have a name yet?
yes. Lok as in Loki.
and im glad you think its cool Smile
Hm...
Sure, I'll join if you'll have me.
May take a bit of convincing IC for Rurik though....he dislikes packs.
Moved this to the right forum ;]
Soooooooooo, I really like this idea and such and I was already planning on my second char to be an agressive-male type and possibly even Mya's long lost brother... But uhm, I have to wait to get a second char.

I can't remember if it's 6 or 4 weeks.

my 4 week mark would be on the 20th (tomorrow)
and 6 week mark would be on the 4th (next month) xD

And I think you have to have so many ic posts... let me go look, i'll edit this little thingy.

EDITTTT : I'm 18 posts away, xD and a really long time from my second char! ;3
It's 6 weeks, and 45 posts. ;D
6 weeks and 45 in character posts for a secondary character. c: you can request early if you've been superduper active.

also, i've locked the other thread in OOC G, deirdre!
You know I keep forgetting this has a main area, I keep looking at the sub-sections Big Grin

but anyway....the next time you guys move threads, can you send the creator of the thread a PM so that they know a head of time before they do something stupid like....repost the thread in the same section the original thread was moved out of. Big Grin ..... ^^; Because I feel stupid after that.

But anywhoooooooo. I just need four more people interested. Pweeese? Smile There are cookies XD

....I know bribes are never good. OH,oh, like I was saying in the remake of this thread, any advise for what I need info wise, or the amount of info needed to make it good would be a lot of help. Smile

And while I'm on the topic, I may as well bring up another pack subject related to Lok.

The Branding: It is a form of tattooing done in the pack. Members must be willing to be branded with a Rune or Bindrune upon their skin. (members do not have to be branded. Tongue). They who would most likely have to be branded: Alpha, Beta, Omega, Peacekeeper, Elites, Assassins, and Mercinaries. (again members would not have to be branded.) The brand is usually placed beneath one of the eyes (cheeks), in the inside of the arm located near wrist, or upon the neck (non-luperci usually would get it here instead of the wrist). Since Deirdre would be the alpha of the pack, she would already be branded...self branded, and I would solo rp that out, making it post dated for probably late july. o-o

Anyway...I'm working on the Runes and Bindrunes that would be made into imprints for the branding. right now I only have the assassin bindrune picked, and the alpha's.

Also I came to the realization that I may just end up throwing my ideas out there to see what you guys think about them, and maybe the more info I throw out there about my idea for Lok, the more people I'll get interested. Big Grin

and then when I get a total of five interested parties I can finally post my first form for creating Lok. Mwuahahah *evil laugh*

........*has been watching to much Invader Zim*....

Oh, and I won't be changing the pack's name. The more I say Lok, the more it fits with my pack idea. Tongue So Lok is the pack's name....XD

EDIT: Thanks Eris.

Haha, I was so busy writing this reply I didn't even see everyone come in and reply as well...wow I'm a slow writer.

To Mya: As long as you are interested in the pack, and may actually have you character join when you are allowed to make it. Smile waiting is a thing I can do best....well sometimes. Big Grin and it's ok if your character hasn't been created yet. If you plan on creating your character still, and still have an interest, it's all good. Smile
I'd say that you could have Dixie and Wayne, but they are not fighters at all. They are just tough and hardy and focus mainly on horses, and other animals. :/ And...I've already got a lot of plots set up for them. Like too many to handle at the moment. xD So...maybe later on in the future. Maybe.
As long as you're interested in the pack. Smile It's alright if your guys never end up in it. Big Grin It's all good.

Also, it's not a bad thing if the character can't fight, as long as they can bite, hit, kick, the other fighters can teach. Big Grin
I just need two more interested parties Smile any others interested in this pack?
I am pretty interested.
I think it could be a good pack for my character Akira, so count me in!
Ill be more than happy of joining this new pack ^^

Akira is a good fighter so i think she will be very useful on this pack, cant wait O.O
Awsome! Big Grin

Lets just hope it's different enough that it'll be accepted. ^^ Im happy you find it interested.

Now I just need one more interested party. Now if you are unsure and want to know more about this idea, I am more then willing to add more info, just tell me what you would like to know Big Grin
I'm not sure if temps are allowed to help form packs, though my future temp would probably be up for it. But if not I may pick up my future temp as a permanent if I can. ^^
^^ I'll take that as an interest Smile I hope. haha.

You're temp doesn't have to help form the pack, but if the pack is ever accepted your temp is more then welcomed to be apart of it. Big Grin

When I get the ok to attempt to form it, then I'll end up putting up a request for people who found interest, wish to join, and then want to help me by taking up the rank of Beta, Omega, or Peacekeeper. Smile

Right now I just wanted to see if anyone was interested Big Grin and I'm happy to see that there are people who find this interesting. Takk! (Thank you!!!!!) XD
Ill check if i can talk with my sister Luna/Luna Sabino, she is going to make a new character soon and it could be possibly related to Akira, so ill see if both of them can join together. i really expect that this pack will get created ^^
you got Rain here.
Id like Akira meeting Deirdre before the pack gets formed or not Sad, an axidental meeting where they can become kinda friends
My character Silyva would like it. She's in!