Looking To The Future
OOC: 489 words Hope you don't mind that little bit of power play at the end ^.^

IC:
Silky white fur contracted and stretched following the swift movements of Aurora's body. She pulled her body forward leavening one leg planted in the ground behind her in a luxurious stretch. She yawned as her muzzle twisted into it's Lupus form. It had only been a few hours since she had arrived at Ichika and was anxious to complete the task she was given. Not only to be a full member of her new pack, but to see some thing she had never seen before, the ocean. She twirled around on her cat like paws and set her mismatched eyes on the strange new landscape . Alien scents filled her coal nose the salty bite of salt water, the pungent odder of fish and a dry earthy sent she couldn’t place. She gasped and the sight of the water. The white lady had never seen so much water! It was a light blue that deepened into a dark cobalt . It would seem endless if not for the shape of an old light house towering alone in the distance

Aurora gleefully pranced towards a sliver of shore littered with relatively large rocks. She scrambled up the largest rock that's edge hung slightly over the water. Her toenails scraped small indentations in the sandy rock as she climbed. Aurora set her dainty paws over the edge and watched the white foamy water lap at the rock with tiny teeth that combed away grains of sand far to small to see and then swirl and struggle as an other wave crashed above it. She sat silently letting the sun warm her white pelt in a trance like state. She shook her head and raised her muzzle to the sparkling sun. Her booming soprano voice spread through the near by trees and over the blue water.

A feeling of being alone now settled in aurora who now regretted slipping away from the crowd of wolves who were were exploring there new home and running until she caught the sent of fish. But she felt like she needed to be fully accepted to pack to talk to any any of it's members. The delicate lady flipped on to her back and focused on the wispy clouds that drifted lazily overhead. “Oh, I wish I was a cloud. They seem so free, so beautiful, no hurtful memories to bother them, no sad pasts to reaper at the first sign of loneliness.” Aurora was immediately angered by such negative thoughts and sat up in an attempt to free her self from her negative thinking. “No! I can't think like that! That past can't be changed. Whats done is done I have my hole life to look forward to in this wonderful place. I can't be stuck in the past."Aurora's thoughts were shattered by the sudden sound of a cracking twig. She spun around hoping to see a one of her new packmates slip through the sparse trees.
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.
OOC: Just a note you didn't need that slight pp there, you could have put it in the next post and that way if someone is naturally quiet like my eclipse they could come and interrupt thoughts in their own way Big Grin I adjusted a little though it wasnt' too much ^^

In Character

Eclipse was going to visit the ocean again, probably try to get her feet wet. She was still a little afraid to go in the water after her foray with a river in the Ethereal Eclipse so long ago, that was when she met Mamma Malachi, she had been wary of water since, but slowly she was forcing herself to get over the fear. The young adolescent wasn’t being very careful, she wasn’t hunting, though she knew she could use the practice, her heart just wasn’t in it today. As she moved out of the wooded area she saw someone, though that someone saw her sooner. Eclipse gave a small sheepish smile, she didn’t want to scare anyone.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know someone was going to be here already.”

She said, she was about to turn and find a different spot, but this wolf was new, she’d never seen her before, though Eclipse hadn’t met everyone in the pack yet either.

“Are you new here? My name is Eclipse Soulstorm.”

She offered, she still wanted to walk away, she felt like she was intruding. She was still brooding over what Itachi had said, about her father, it was one of the reasons she decided to overcome her fear of the water, though she didn’t know why she was putting the water and the news of her father together, so she figured this woman was in her own thoughts that she didn’t want interrupted.

<style>
.EcCu p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.EcCu b {font-family:verdana; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.EcCu-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.EcCu {background-color:#d6e1ed; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7497/tbl5.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 159px 0px; } </style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
IC;Aurora raised herself of her back feet and aloud her tail to swirl gently around her as she stood. She lolled her tong out in a wolfish grin. She was pleased that someone had stumbled on to her so quickly. Her long, thick tail moved in wide content motions from one side to the other as the stranger spoke. She was pretty, small, and still hinted at the appearance of a pup. Aurora trotted over to the shore so that her paws disappeared into the foamy blue water water. She jumped along the water a few times and then replayed to Eclipse’s question.

“yes I just arrived. Actually I'm glad you came. I need to swim to that light house and bring back a rock. Would you come with me?” She sat back on her hind legs and curled her soggy tail around herself. She gave a hopeful wolf grin and turned her attention back to the water.

She ran up the rock she had been seated on earlier and sprang of the edge and into the sunlit blue water. She returned quickly back to the shore in a half running half swimming gate. The frosty colored lady stretched out in to a bow and hopped gleefully from side to side. She had been hardened buy the desert's perils, but she was still young and enjoyed a bit of play. She hoped Eclipse would take her invitation, but the only thing she could focus on was the water.
OOC: Oh this will def be an interesting threaD!!!! Tongue

Rather than what Eclipse thought she would be, this woman seemed excited to see her and it seemed she would find out why. She needed to do her initiation. And it was probably the worst possible thing that Eclipse could hear. swim She had to swim across that water to get a rock. Looking at the water that lapped at the woman's feet Eclipse slightly shied away. She had a bad experience with water once before. It was enough for her to continue to stay away from it unless needed.

"S-swim? Can't we just walk there? Isn't there a way to walk?"

She looked at the woman then worridly at the water. Almost drowning wasnt' good for the girl, though she'd been facing that fear more and more, though she never really SWAM before, maybe a little, but that was all instinct. She couldn't keep herself from drowning.
OOC: Sorry it took forever but my computer blew up again.

IC:

Eclipse seemed worried and sank back at the word 'swim'. She had never been to this part of Ichika but knew there couldn’t be a way to walk. She turned her head to the island and though. The only body of water she been around other that this sea was a large river. She had swam across it once in one of her pack's annual treks. It was a dangerous river with many whirlpools and a slippery bottom. The wolves would tie a rope around each others waists and swim quickly across. If and unlucky soul managed to get caught in a whirlpool they would surely drown but if he slipped, lost his footing, or was to tiered to continue the other wolf could pull him along. Maybe, if aurora could find some old rope she could do the same. It would offer Eclipse some security as the swam.

“I understand it would don't want to swim, but if you still do I have an idea that would give you some security”

She looked around for any possible source of rope. Aurora caught sight of an old tatted row boat to her right. She sat down and waited for Eclipse’s answer.
[html]

OOC: So sorry for delay and shorness of this post Sad

Eclipse was here now, and she wasn't going to let down any pack member, but to face her fear was hard as well, gulping she looked at Aurora, who mentioned an idea, though she couldn't see much other than the ragged old boat that couldn't hold on water, she doubted that would be of any use, looking at the white wolf with a skeptical eye she slowly nodded.

“I- I'll try.”

She said quietly. She was trying not to look at the water as it beckoned her to it, the waves pushed and pulled, in hopes it could grab something that it could take victim. Eclipse had little experience with the ocean ut since it was bigger then a river, which is where she enarly drown, she figured It was easily more dangerous. She took a few deep breaths to calm her disposition, and hoped she could brave this for the wolf in front of her.

<style type="text/css">
.razeclipse b {font-weight:bold; color:#6d58ca; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razeclipse .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.razeclipse p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razeclipse {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#c3b5b0; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2yma7uq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6b6361; border-radius:30px; padding: 380px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6b6361; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]