all the other kids.
[html]
For Chapel and Wraith! Set in the morning at Hade's Beach

Wraith stared forlornly at the water. She wanted so much to go swimming, but Val and Tal always told her not to get too close to the water, especially when she was alone. Again, she had slipped away from their care and come to wander on her own. They weren’t far off anyways – she knew they were probably just outside of the caves, so very close to where she was now. And like the good puppy she was, she decided to listen to them this time. She stood a far distance from the waters’ edge, playing in the sand and frolicking about. She flung big clumps of rocky sand at invisible monsters and silent demons, destroying each one with the careful flick of her paw.

She giggled boisterously as she traipsed about with her sand clumps, pouncing at her foes and decapitating her enemies. Val or Tal (she forgot which one) said that her daddy was a warrior, so if she wanted to be one, she would have to practice like one, too. But they said she was still too young even if she thought she was very mature for her age.

With one final pounce, she leapt for a pile of sand she’d created and tumbled down, giggling all the way. “Gotchuuu!” she informed her monster and proceeded to demolish it. She was the bestest winner of them all.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly10ooc {width:500px; padding: 3px 0px 3px 0px; font-size:11px; font-family: Georgia,serif; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.freebjuly10 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffefe; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #020202;}
.freebjuly10 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly10 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#28303e; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july10.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #171c25; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C2C8CF; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #020202;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 227 awwww yeah, fancy table <3 and wraith is adorable. just saying..

Chapel had been wandering around a bit, wondering about what to do next. She figured a nice dip into the water wouldn't be that bad! Only moments later she arrived at the river, noticing that a small... creature was already there. The word "pup" registered in her mind, and Chapel watched it play by itself with interest. So, these were the youngsters of Inferni... Could she ask the pup some of her questions of the Massacre bloodline? Sage had been very unwilling to let any valuable information slip, so perhaps a silly little pup would tell her some useful info if she was nice enough. The she-wolf breathed in deeply, and calmly watched the pup. Putting on a false smile, she called out to it. "Mind if I join you? You look like you're havin' some fun fighting those monsters!" The female wolf then slowly walked over to it. "And do you mind if I ask you your name?"

Image courtesy of Meantux@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.chapel-a01 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GLPNt.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#4F301A; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:170px 0px 10px 0px; color:#D39C6B; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border:1px solid #D39C6B; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.chapel-a01 b {color:#864F29; }
.chapel-a01 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.chapel-a01 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Thanks! Smile Your table is super pretty, too! <3

Wraith turned, lightning quick, at the sound of another voice. She had stunning golden eyes, sort of like Wraith’s and Aeron’s, and was a very pretty-looking coyote lady. When the lady smiled, Wraith found herself smiling back and she wagged her tail in excitement. She already thought that this lady could be good to play with if she smiled so quickly! Wraith nodded her head frantically, very happy to have a brand new coyote with whom to play. She always played with Natty and Lucy but it was nice to have others. She heard that there was a completely white coyote boy in Inferni, but he was older, so Wraith wasn’t sure if she wanted to play with him.

“Okay! They aw beeg monstahs! I fight ‘dem like ‘dem wooves! I’m Waif Ceed! Let’s play okay!” She was literally bouncing with excitement. “Who aww you? Ahm the waree-uh! Whaddya wanna be! Come on!” She wiggled and then ran up to the coyote lady. She hopped up onto her back legs and then plopped herself down with a big grin. She was ready to race around and attack any other monsters that dared threaten Inferni. She was, after all, a big bad warrior!

202+
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 207

Wraith Creed, eh? Chapel thought to herself as the pup bounced towards her in excitement. It was certainly.. an active little creature. For a moment, she was very confused. waree-uh? What the heck is that!? Then the realization was that the pup's words were so distorted that she actually meant "warrior" in her own little way. Even Chapel couldn't resist at least cracking a true smile once at Wraith. "Yeah! I bet you're the best 'waree-uh' in the whole of Inferni!"Chapel bounced down low in a play-like bow towards the small pup. She was worried about giving the small thing her name, for who knew if it was recognizable to the leaders! Oh well, it doesn't really matter. I've already seen the leader, so I doubt my name means anything to them.. "I'm Chapel!" she said to the Creed pup. "And what kind of monsters are we fighting today!?"

Her thoughts changed to the Massacre bloodline, for the umpteenth time today. What of them? Could this pup be.. of that side of the family? Chapel certainly wouldn't have been surprised if this was so. The she-wolf pondered how she could ask the small thing about her heritage. Chapel was sure that there weren't that many words in the small pup's vocabulary...

<style>
.chapel-a01 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GLPNt.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#4F301A; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:170px 0px 10px 0px; color:#D39C6B; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border:1px solid #D39C6B; outline:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Whee!

Wraith grinned quickly when Chapel informed her that she was the best in Inferni. Yep! Maybe! Okay, no, maybe not; her daddy was definitely the best warrior in Inferni. Maybe Scary Lady was a warrior too: she wore teeth as decoration, so Wraith would understand if she was also a warrior. Maybe that was they they were both so frowny and mean.

The other coyote introduced herself as Chapel and Wraith replied with a quick, “okay!” before the lady spoke again.

“I’mma be fightin’ dem wooves! Imma not the best warree-uh yet, cuh my daddee is, or Scary Lady. I dunno who is better, but Imma be like dem! Imma eat dem wooves, yum yum!” She made biting noises at the remains of one of her sand men.

She wanted to impress this lady so that she would be nice to her, unlike the Scary Lady. So, she took her best pouncing position and flung herself at the remains of a sand monster. She thought that this lady would be a lot more fun than Scary Lady. So, Wraith didn't mind getting all sandy around her.

“We need to make more! Help me make dems!” She started pushing sand together to create more wolf monsters. It was slow work, but with a friend helping her, she thought she would be able to get a lot of dem monsters real quick!

200+
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 127 (short post >.<) Sorry I took so long to reply D:

"Yeah! Wolves taste awesome, don't they!" she said as she pounced an imaginary enemy, trying to make it look believable. "Oh? Who's your daddy? I bet he's the best warrior ever! If you could tell me his name, I could tell you if I've met him yet!" Chapel smiled, finally getting to the middle of everything. Part one of her plan was already executed, and she heard that it had worked quite well. She wasn't sure if she should inject herself into the situation or not, but for now she figured it would be best to lie low and wait. At the little pup's orders, she pushed more sand together with her paws to create even more monsters to fight. ...She could be here for a while.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
It wasn't too long a wait! <3

Wraith looked up from her sand monster creation when the lady spoke. Wraith giggled girlishly as the other coyote pounced on a monster. Silly lady! Didn't she realize they weren't real wolves here? They were just sand monsters! Wraith was playing pretend, so it was like they were wolves, but they weren't actually. Wraith didn't want to embarrass the lady since she had been nice enough to play with her, so she didn't say anything.

Wraith continued to make her newest sand creation and was very happy this nice lady was here to help her. She was able to push a bit more together when the lady asked her another question. Wraith stopped what she was doing, since it was too hard to concentrate on talking and building at the same time, and looked up at the lady.

"He is Hi-bid! Hi-bid Holo... some'in! He says it's some-ing about deff! But my sissy Val dun have the same name and me needer and needer does Lucy too. Or Nat! He's my brudder. But daddee has a war-ee-uh name, yup yup!" Wraith knew this was true because she had asked someone -- she couldn't remember if it had been sis Val or big sis Tal -- what it meant. She couldn't say it, but one of her big sis's had told her about it once.

Suddenly, she remembered: "Hi-bid Horo-cawst!" And then she went back to playing with her sand.

200+
[/html]