Fighting to Stand
open after Ayasha posts

She had been at it for about an hour. Walking. Her ankle was wrapped and splinted but her leg still felt the shock waves of pain every step she took. She had managed to get out of the room she had been in for the longest and had made it to down the hall way of the house she and Saxif had been living in since they arrived to Cercatori d'Arte. She hobbled over to one of the chairs in the room she had ended up in. She breathed in a shaky breath and put a hand to the bandages on her stomach. So far she hadn't bled though but she knew it was only a matter of time. She wished Saxif was here to help her but lately her mate had been avoiding her. She didn't understand why her mate didn't seem to want her. Why she wasn't around when she needed her.

She sat in the chair for what felt like ever, standing when she felt she could. She hobbled to the next door she could see. It just so happened to be the front door. She hobbled to the steps and sat down, her need to be outside bringing her to tears. Where was Saxif now? She had just accomplished walking from her room to the outside and she had no one to tell. Not even Kyra was around to cuddle and for the first time since she had met Saxif she felt alone.
Ayasha had decided to hang around CdA after she talked with Liam. Her mind was still trying to come to grips with the fact that she liked Liam. Especially now that he had shifted. And he was bigger than her. Though that didn’t take a whole lot. She was short and petite. Most females were taller than her. Wolves that were younger than her were taller than her. Liam was one of them.

She then smelled the scent of blood and…Shiloh? Her guesses that Shiloh and Saxif were here were right. She took off for where she could tell her friend was. She knew that she was in their borders but she needed to see Shiloh. Dichali flew above her, knowing how important speed was at the time.

She arrived at the house and saw her scarred friend in really bad shape. ”SHILOH!” She then ran towards her friend and held her. ”Are you alright? What happened? Who did this to you? It was a guardian, wasn’t it?” She was starting to really mad at the way Maska and his goons were treating her friends and loved ones. ”I’ve missed you.” She cuddled against Shiloh, staying away from her worst injuries.
Shiloh had been deep in thought, her tears never honestly stopped but she looked up when she heard the voice of someone who should be miles away. "Ayasha! My dear friend. Wa...Watch it Ayasha. I..I am in pain," she whispered as the white wolf hugged her. She looked down at her and averted her eyes at her questions about her injuries. Shiloh didn't want to relive the pain Rain had brought her. She was already in pain from the walk. Ayasha hadn't noticed her broken ankle. She sniffled but wanted to know why the young wolf was here.

"A...Ayasha... Why are you here? Th... the others.... must not... know I am here.... the Guardians will ki...kill me," she whispered as she noticed blood starting to seep into the bandages. Tal would be mad at her. She hugged Ayash the best she could be for touching her face and smelling her fur. AniWaya lay in her fur and she missed her home dearly. She could feel herself slipping again and knew Kavi would take over. She needed a break anyway. Would Ayasha understand her condition? There was only one way to find out.
[html]

The young Moonsong princess was still trying to get to grip with the fact her mother wanted to her to stay in war shot of her, but how was she ever going to learn the whole pack lands and be a good pack member if her mother was always telling her where and when she was going to go somewhere if she wasn’t allowed to learn what she wanted and needed. So what was the child to do if and when her mother didn’t want her to go too far into the pack? Well do it anyways and hope to everything holly and to the goddess that her mother dose not find out. The red and tan child move thought the pack lands, still upset at her mother, for the last run in.

Blood hit the hungry child’s nose and she was off, the princess drew all of her power as she rushed to where the smell was coming from, where there was blood there was food, and that meant the child didn’t have to turn to her mother when she wanted food. Seeing the two she wolves, one was pretty and white and did not have a scar upon her body, while the other one was ugly, even horrid to look at, she must have been dinner. ”EWWW!!!! Blood! NO way! Get! Not in my pack lands!! The white one can stay, just take your meal out of the pack lands, we don’t like to eat wolves here, but if that’s your style what ever…weirdo…” The child was blind to the wars that was going on right outside of the pack borders.

[/html]
Kavi was taken back by the childs rudeness. Thank god Shiloh had decided to let her take over. The pup wouldn't understand. She pushed herself up despite the pain in her stomach and leg area. She glared at the child before countering her rudeness. "Who are you? I am not food. I am wounded young one. You would not understand why lies outside these pack lands. You would not understand why I am the way I am. Ayasha I am going to go inside. I would like you to help me because I am in pain. Please if you would," she said briskly as she hobbled to the door frame, opening the door before trying and failing to get to the chair. She stumbled and fell, saving her broken ankle from the worse of the fall. She growls in pain and anger, before trying to get up again.

Black dots swim in front of her vision and she stayed down for a few minutes. She hadn't noticed how weak she was until she couldn't push herself up. She rolled over as blood coated her bandages and where she had laid on it a few moments ago. "Ayasha... Please go get me some help... I don't seem to be able to get up" she whispered hoping the girl would either help her or get help. She didn't want her blood on the white wolf but she needed help. Saxif was already mad that she was part of Shiloh and now... She wanted Saxif not to hate her. This was not the way of doing so.
[html]
.: OOC :: WC :.3+

The child was blunt and it wasn’t that she was rude, or meant to be rude, but never the less she was sometimes to blunt. Another fault that was coming out more and more, she just didn’t understand that where was a nasty war going on only right outside of the borders. The Moonsong Princess, Mother and father had been doing a wonderful job at keeping her blind to the war that was happing only a few miles of the safely of her home. She looked at the two wolves in front of her, as she sniffed the one. ”I’m Juliet Moonsong, who are you?” She went silent thinking about it, as she bowed down hoping that she had done that part right, she had to mark it on her chart that she had made in the flower patch, only five more checks and she was going to treat her-self to playing in the water. The child brought her head and body up as she looked back to the two ladies.”Well you looked like someone started to eat you and with your rotten mood made you taste bad, and spit you out. “ The child followed the half eaten lady as she hopped into the house ” I would be in pain to if someone tried to eat me!” The Moonsong child confessed, again her words where not meant to be mean or hurtful she was just being truthful, she didn’t know it was rude or not right to talk to others in such a way. ”You walked into the house and sat down…” The child stated again truthfully as she followed the female into the house, she was confused as to why she needed help. Did she not want to be eaten? Didn’t other need to eat in order to live? This was ever so confusing to the child.

<style>
.Juliet-FlowerTabke p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Juliet-FlowerTabke b {color:#fdd9f9;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #4f455b;}
.Juliet-FlowerTabke-b {width:477px; border:1px solid #3a3639; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.Juliet-FlowerTabke-name {font-color:#1b3336; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; font-size:30px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:450px;}
.Juliet-FlowerTabke-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Juliet-FlowerTabke {background-color:#baabb2; border:1px solid #dfdfdf; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/Juliet-Flower.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#3a3639; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding: 5px 0px 275px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>[/html]
Kavi was taken back by the childs nature of stating things. She seemed a bit.... slow or crazy she though to herself. Kavi smiled as she commented on her mood. "I was burned by a fire that claimed the life of my family. People have not been eating me child. I was recently beaten and these are wounds added to the ones I already had. Ayasha here is a friend of mine. She is from the same pack I came from. Now do me a favor, what was it.... Juliet and be nice to me. I don't have many friends here,' Kavi told the young girl before laying back and trying not to breathe to hard. Her stomach hurt and she was bleeding on someone elses floor. The child didn't seem to understand that she cant walk alone. That her ankle was broken.

Kavi sighed and tried to get up again but it proved to be too much of a strain on her stomach as she bled harder. Where was Saxif when you needed her. This time around she couldn't point fingers at her for being out of bed. It was Shiloh's idea to leave the room, walk without her help. Kavi was slowly becoming irratitated.
Ayasha let go as Shiloh was in pain. ”Sorry. I should have been more careful.” At why was she here and telling the others. ”I’m here to visit a boy named Liam. And they’d have to cut my tongue out before I would tell them where you are!” She smiled. ”Where’s Saxif?”

The entrance of a young girl startled her. She was half amused and half horrified about their conversation. Shiloh? Eating another wolf? That would be an odd thing to see. She cocked her head to the side as she visualized the scene. She gave a slight giggle.

She nodded as Shiloh asked for help. But before she could, Shiloh got up and fell down. She frowned and started to help Shiloh up. She might be getting blood on her but she didn’t care. She would help her sister get up and into the house.

Yet Juliet kept talking. Ayasha giggled despite herself. This girl reminded her of herself. Yet Shiloh was really rude and Ayasha thought that something was up. ”Shiloh? Are you all right? You’ve never acted like this before.” But she tried to help Shiloh get up. Her eyes alit on Juliet. ”Do you think that you can help me get her up and into the house?” She asked nicely.
Kavi looked at Ayasha softly before answering. "I am not Shiloh. My name is Kavi. I happen to be Shiloh's other personality and I haven't seen Saxif since she first noticed Shiloh wasn't Shiloh anymore. She... avoids me. Shiloh hurts because Saxif cant deal with me. She can't love me Ayasha. I understand if you can't be with me either but Shiloh still loves you. She's just broken," she whispered touching the girls face as she felt blood seeping though the bandages. She gasped in pain and tried again to get up.

Kavi cried as she realized that Saxif might never accept her. She was part of Shiloh... sorta. She was broken and Kavi was the protect of too much abuse. She wanted acceptance from Saxif. She wanted the love she saw Saxif give Shiloh also for her. She still didn't know her part in Shiloh's life just yet but Saxif should be able to deal with her. She would try to make herself scarce but she had to control Shiloh's body when Shiloh couldn't. When people didn't understand her and were willing to hurt her like Juliet would have if she would have heard the childs words. She was protecting her. Why couldn't anyone see her role in Shiloh's life?
Ayasha was trying to wrap her mind around what was going on. But she sighed at not being with her. ”I would but I need to help get rid of the monsters that did this to Shiloh, Kavi. And don’t worry about Saxif. She’ll come around. She’ll understand that you’re just protecting her mate from further damage.” She thought about something. ”Did you come about from when Shiloh was raped?” She hadn’t understood the concept when it had happened but now that she was older knew what had happened.

She held Shiloh/Kavi as she cried, not caring about whether or not she was getting blood on her fur. Right now she knew that Kavi needed someone to hold her and love her. And Ayasha could, not as a lover but a sister. Kavi is Shiloh’s protector and so was special to Ayasha. ”I can’t stay for long but can you look after Shiloh for me, Kavi?” She stroked the older wolf’s cheek gently.

Ayasha didn’t know why but she for some reason accepted Kavi’s place in Shiloh’s life. ”Will Shiloh ever not need you?” She rubbed the older woman’s back gently, not wanting to hurt her but wanting her to know that there was someone for her. ”Although you might not be Shiloh completely, you are in many ways. You still love me and Saxif. And you help protect Shiloh from further damage.”
"I have been around since Shiloh lost her family. Each event just built me up more till Shiloh couldn't take it anymore. She mentally puts herself down and without Saxif in her life I fear she will cease to exist at all. Saxif is the only one besides yourself that doesn't see her as a monster but since we have gotten here she has been MIA. I don't know how much more Shiloh can take without her," cried Kavi as Ayasha held her. She cried for herself, for Shiloh and the pain she knew she felt the longer Saxif was away. Ayasha was her family and just having her there made all the difference to her in that moment.

Kavi pulled away as Ayasha asked her to look after Shiloh. "It is what I was made for," she said softly trying to breathe over the pain. She touched the young girls face and loved her just for caring and loving her. "Thank you Ayasha. You are the first to accept me. I love you for that," she said as the pain drove her to sleep. She licked the girls face and fainted, letting peace wash over her.
[html]

WC:3+

Juliet was blunt, she couldn’t help it. She said things that maybe she should say, but she couldn’t help it. When she had a thought that ran though her head it just came out of her mouth, and she brought that idea to life. Giving a life to, some of the meanest things that could be said to anyone. The child watched the half eaten she wolf as she feel down, the child jumped back with a squeal, and then moved close to her slowly sniffing at her. So many things about this female made the Moonsong child want to run away screaming, but she was so horrid in her looks that she was drawn to her, in a toxic dance

The child’s head snapped to look at the pretty white lady, as the child gave a wag of her tail; she was pretty, and fluffy. Juliet just worried about her getting hurt by the “I did not get eaten, I was in a fire” wolf.
The child shook her head swiftly, did she hear her right she wanted that stupid air head boy? That couldn’t watch where he was walking?! NO way! ”You mean that Stupid air head boy? No way!!” The child sat down holding firm to what she said, she would not allow that boy around her, but then again he might be able to let the half eaten she wolf meal touch him.

”Allow her to touch me? Oh no way! She is not allowed to touch me. No one can touch me; well Momma, Daddy and Titania can touch me! No one else! Beside she has blood on her. Which would not look nice upon my coat, my Momma will not like that, not one bit!” She was off again, saying what ever came to her mind, and it wasn’t like her words was not without thought, it was a well stated fact that her mother would not be please if she came home with blood on her coat, if there really is fighting out there.

[/html]
Ayasha smiled as Shiloh gave her face a lick. But then she fainted and the white girl lowered her gently to the ground. She sighed. How was she going to get Shiloh inside? Maybe someone would come by and help her get her friend inside. She turned her eyes to Juliet. Would she help? Ayasha doubted it.

Then the younger girl started bad talking about Liam. ‘Stupid air head boy’? what had Liam done to her? She gave another sigh. ”What did he do to get you so upset with him?” She might wring the boys neck, as much as she liked him. She just hoped that he hadn’t done anything too serious.

Ayasha gave a slight growl, mostly out of frustration but also out of anger. This girl cared only about what other’s thought of her appearance? Well there was more to life than appearance. ”What would your mother say about not helping someone in need? Plus, you shouldn’t worry so much about how you look. What you do and how you treat others is much more important than how you look.” She gave a frustrated sigh. ”Could you at least get someone who can help?” Ayasha hoped that that wasn’t too difficult for the vain pup.