I'll Make a Man Out of You
[html]
He's saddling up at the stables, so come one come all! Oh! And there's pups with him! Big Grin *lures with the possibilities of cuteness*

Well, what else was there to do when one had duties and three pups to look after? Certainly they were getting older right before their eyes, and without a proper parent, per say. And Ralla wasn't one to really 'hunt' large game--or often--so it would've been the father that taught them. But that white wolf...Noss certainly wasn't happy with him in the least. He had learned of it when he asked the twins if they knew how to hunt, and Ahiga had turned sour and mumbled out that he wasn't with them anymore. This had certainly piqued Noss's interest, but had learned the truth that he had not died or been injured--far from it--he had simply disappeared. Well, if the grey warrior had anything to say about it, if the abandoning-wolf came within one hundred feet of Ralla, his niece, his nephews, or most certainly himself there'd be hell to pay. But it still begged the predicament that the pups needed to learn how to hunt. Noss himself had been around their age when his father had taken him on his first official hunt instead of rides, and although they could not yet shift, they could learn from the saddle as he had.

So saying, Noss found himself saddling Taima up as the twins watched from around the corner of the stall, amazed by the sheer size of the stallion. They had certainly seen horses before--ridden in on one, in fact, which was currently stabled not three stalls down--but Taima must've looked humongous to them. And no kidding--if Noss had threatened that Taima's hooves could squash young Robin, they would pulverize the twins if they got underneath. But the sensible one, Alaster, seemed keen on holding his brother back from frolicking amongst the other horses' hooves... Aleu had opted to stay with Strelein, claiming that hunting was dirty and that she'd rather watch Strel sew. Noss didn't press that issue...

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

[/html]
OOC: Can't leave the huntsman out, though Niro only knows how to hunt the old fashioned four legged way,

Niro was on his way to the stables to work on Gregor's training, and Tobias was getting antsy, and Niro figured he'd go hunting with the red tail, so he had changed to his four legged form, a rare sight to see in the man, but he didn't care what he looked like. Upon entering the stables though he saw a man sitting atop a horse. Niro was startled by this, normally the stables were empty but now three wolves stood, two pups and a man. Looking up the grey wolf did not recognize the man, though he had Strel's scent on him, not to mention he was a part of the pack. Perking up a little Niro looked on with curiousity.

"Seems like there's a party here, what brings such an occasion?

Niro felt short compared to the tall horse, but that was because he was in his lupine form, he wasn't about to change just to change back. He could easily communicate in any of his forms. He started to wish he'd brought Jiva, the boy could possibly use some hunting lessons' anyway but he was off on his own for once. A rare thing as the boy usually clung to his father or mother often. Now he was growing much more independent. It was good for both him and Niro. He just hoped the boy stayed out of trouble. Looking at the two boys Niro wondered who they belonged to. They smelled slightly of the pack, though new in a way, and had another pack smell to them as well. Looking back to the man on the horse he waited for the answer he was seeking.
[html]
That's okay; Taima's only there as a pack horse that day XD Feel free to pp them to wherever if you want <3

While Noss had not anticipated company, he was greeted by it anyway. It was rare to see someone in lupus form--at least for him it was--and although he had never met the man before, he seemed fairly amiable. Good timing, too; Taima was fully tacked.

My name's Noss, he said before gesturing to the two young boys, Alaster a little more drawn behind the stall wall now as Ahiga peeked around more. The two were like yin and yang. The one hiding himself is Alaster, and the other one's Ahiga. Come on you two, say hello. Now, Noss may've been antisocial sometimes, but that didn't mean Ralla would forgive him if he didn't teach his nephews proper manners. It didn't really matter to him if the pups were social or not by nature, but even he introduced himself properly when necessary. So saying, Ahiga bravely came forward, large puppy paws still out of proportion to his body and head, and stood before the man like a proud wolf. Alaster, on the other hand, remained reserved and kinda skulked behind his brother. I thought I'd take the boys on their first hunting trip today. Care to join us? In all truth it'd be better if he did. Even though the twins would need to learn how to hunt solo eventually, wolves typically hunted in groups, and having another wolf to exemplify such a tactic would be ideal. I was gonna change to secui form as well, so you don't need to worry none.

Warrior walks. Warrior talks. Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug29 b {font-weight:bold; color:#968441; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #241b10; }
.freebaug29 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug29 {margin:0 auto; width:435px; background-color:#43241a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HSec6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #241b10; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d4cabf; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #43241a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug29 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug29 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
Niro smiled as the man introduced himself and the boys, he could see one was far more shy than the other. He gave them both a reassuring look that he would not harm them.

"My name is Niro Takekuro, it's nice to meet you. I have a boy of my own, named Jiva, I am sure they'll meet sometime if they stay long."

Niro said, then he heard hunting and he could join he grinned happily, though it was only a lesson, he didn't mind. He had taught Alder and he'd become quite the hunter himself, now he'd be able to help this man with a group hunt. He nodded enthusiastically.

"That would be nice, I am actually the huntsman, the best hunter in the pack; well I don't think so really but I help keep everyone fed, I would love to join you, possibly get something large enough to bring to storage as well as fill our stomachs."

He said, and sticking his tongue between his teeth, a feet he'd learned when he was a pup, he whistled for Tobias, his unique whistle for Tobias, who flown to Niro and landed on his back, turning to Noss and the boys he tried to be reassuring

This is my bird, Tobias, he's a really good tracker, he can help us find the prey we want."

He said, turning back to the bird who was nipping at Niros' neck with affection.
[html]
Tired-fail-post-derp T-T

"Perfect," Noss said to the man as he checked his work over the horse, giving a satisfied nod when it was done. Alaster and Ahiga were still fascinated by the man. Alaster became absolutely enraptured by him, though, when the hawk came flying through. Immediately the boy bounced around his brother to the other male's side to gaze up admiringly at the bird, marveling at its coloration and build. The boy certainly had a love for animals, that was for sure. Noss only hoped that didn't hinder any hunting ability...

"Shall we then?" Noss asked as he unceremoniously scooped the pups from their stance in front of the man into the bags on the horse's side. At their size they wouldn't be able to keep a good pace with the two males, and having them tire before the lesson even begun was utterly pointless. From the sack their heads poked out, patiently waiting as Noss shifted to his own secui form, which would serve his purposes fair enough. It took maybe two minutes tops, and when he was done he took Taima's reigns in mouth and gave a gentle tug, signalling the horse to follow. Noss did not converse much along the way other than the stray comment to Niro and instruction to his nephews, who seemed to be having more fun on the horse than actually paying attention to the fact that they were going on a hunt. So long as they were quiet when they got near prey. "Anything?" Noss asked casually as he loped next to his hunting companion, Taima a little behind at a steady trot that was bordering on a gallop.

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

[/html]
Niro gave a bark and the bird flew off out of the stables, with the grey wolf following and the others near him. He could see the bird as it moved around. They walked toward Tobias. Niro would normally have his nose to the ground sniffing out anything that was prey, but instead he was looking to the sky where his bird flew. He could still see him, though a speck in the sky right now, but soon he saw the bird circling the area.

"Over this way, see Tobias? How he's circling, He's got prey, and where they are located. That way we won't be running into the herd. Follow me."

The man said and quickened his steps.It didn't take them long to get near the herd, and felt the wind, it was in their favor just where the were.

"Looks like small herd of deer, would you like me to call for smaller prey? For the boys?"

He asked the man who was leading the horse who had the two pups in it's bags on its sides, it was a strange thing, and if someone saw that had never seen anything like that before would think the horse a sort of demon. Niro thoght it was cute. The boys seemed to be having fun no less. It made wish Niro brought his son with him, but having two pups was a handful in itself.