Call me a LIAR, (AW)
[html]

Word Count :: 000 All-Welcome, hopefully nothing nasty. I want Gunnar to make a friend this time, hopefully. Smile

Another day in 'Paradise'. How could I have agreed to this? Mom's insane if she thinks this pack full of crazies will make us any more likely to live. Gunnar thought crossly to himself as he sat in the main entryway of the caves, enjoying some fresh air and endless sky for a change. He'd become so excluded from the rest of the world. He felt as if they'd all forgotten about him; Eclipse, the luperci of AniWaya... Did they even know what had become on them? Living in caves and putting up with company the likes not even a mother could love half the time.

Ever since the fight with princess perfect, Gunnar had spent almost every morning on the mountain's peaks, watching the sun rise, then in the evenings to watch the sun set on the other side of the mountain. Both times were moments of peace for the boy, a solemn time that he'd spend wishing and wondering if he'd ever be free of pack life ever again. Most wolves and dogs, even the naturally nomadic coyotes, seemed to adore the life inside pack limits.

Not Gunnar. So far it was nothing but trouble, drama and pains he didn't need at his age. He'd already come so close to dying. He didn't need another risk to come down on him. He wanted to run away and never come back...

...but he could never leave his mother. He knew someday he'd have to strike out but he was still a pup. Until he knew his mother wouldn't need him nearby anymore, there was nothing stopping him from partaking in that sweet, law-free life of a loner again. Then he'd be ready to take on anything.

But until that day came, Gunnar would just have to be content with a morning and evening ritual of welcoming and bidding the sun a fond good night everyday. It was a lonely moment that he found comfortable, surprisingly enough. He could lounge about in his new optime form without the worry of being caught off-guard. Still new to two legs, the boy wasn't up to defending himself very well as an up-walker. In his lupus or secui form, he could do plenty... but... he took forever to shift these days.

Coding by the Mentors!

<style>
.gunnar2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WSICI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#665f5a; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:275px 0px 10px 0px; color:#a09994; font-family:Rokkitt, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #a09994; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.gunnar2 b {color:#a1b7c4; }
.gunnar2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.gunnar2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:300+
Big Grin Gemma needs friends

Strange that such a short walk could cheer her up so much, she had only been wandering outside of her cave for five minutes and already the Sawtooth princess felt alive and well again. Spending time cooped up trying to avoid Matteo and Alaki had not done her any good, she had ignored every attempt by the white coydog to reconcile with her and for good reason. He had broken her once and had almost crushed her totally but she had carried on, as she did. She was annoyed that he still held it within his power to break her once again and she knew that all it would take would be for him to wriggle his way back inside of her protective walls and she would be vulnerable again.

Gemma sighted and swept away her long curly tresses from her face, now she was far along in her pregnancy and her stomach was swollen alarmingly before her with children. Her and Giuseppe's children. Her ivory paw stroked the hard flesh below soft fur lovingly and gazed down at it with warmth. Her other eight had not survived but maybe, just maybe these ones would. Longing to feel the breeze on her face and inhale the scents of nature she slowly made her way towards the main cave entrances, her stomach both slowing her and making the journey more arduous than it should have been. She found however as she reached the exit that she was not alone within these echoey walls of stone, a small boy was sat staring out at the sky and she waddled up next to him with a smile on her face,

"Hello there, nice day today isn't it? I'm Gemma by the way." She looked down at the boy who was in his two legged form and hoped he did not turn her away, Gemma had few friends and desperately needed someone outside of Giuseppe to talk to.

<style>
.AnaFK-15 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-15 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-15 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-15 {background-color:#632728; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fdd2db; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... uls/13.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-15-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Doesn't it feel weird? Me playing someone other than Matteo in a thread with Gemma? XD

When he saw the white fur out of the corner of his eye, he'd thought it to be Naniko. It wasn't until the woman came closer that he realized it wasn't, remembering suddenly that the alphess had already gave birth, from what he'd heard. This pregnant woman wasn't his leader. Just anothe stranger, probably a mean one.

Then she spoke and he did a double take. He was honestly surprised at her out-of-the-blue, friendly, inviting greeting. Even an introduction! His tail twitched behind him and he sat up straighter, eyes becoming alert and bright. It is. He agreed, then smiled. I'm Gunnar. Are you related to Lady Naniko? You look like her. The boy kept a polite tone to his voice, not wanting to upset the woman, obviously carrying someone's pups in her belly.

An unfortunate thing, really. He glanced down at her stomach, round and protruding from her tiny frame. Pups were nothing but annoying, something he'd learned rather quick. His mother had been forced to do a lot of things against her will when he was a tiny thing. He never wanted to have that sort of annoyance following him around everywhere. All they ever did was eat, poop and squeak like morons. Still, like drinking, it was the person's choice. He'd keep his smile on and not share this particular opinion.

Coding by the Mentors!

<style>
.gunnar2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WSICI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#665f5a; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:275px 0px 10px 0px; color:#a09994; font-family:Rokkitt, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #a09994; outline:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
ooc; totally XD no idea how big Gunnar actually is XD

Miracles of miracles, the boy did not turn her away, frown at her or in any other way signal that her presence and company caused him any displeasure. His tail twitched a small greeting and her own replied in kind, flicking elegantly of her feelings at being accepted at least for now. Ivory ears turned on their axis and settled upon his small form, while a small and uncertain smile worked its way onto her face,

"No I'm not. I've met her though, she seemed nice to me." Gemma remembered the first time she had crossed paths with their elusive leader, they had talked about what jobs she could do or if she wanted what rank she could increase to but eventually the younger female had decided to stay as a Zepar since she didn't have the skills to rank upwards. The second time had been at his wedding and she hadn't spoken to Naniko at all,

"Do you mind if I sit here with you?" Her back was starting to pain her now from the heavy weight she carried at the front, her knees as well were threatening to buckle sometime in the nearby future if she didn't at least rest for a while, the short trek from her cave to the entrance had been draining on her.
[html]

Word Count :: 000 At this point he's about the average height of a twelve year old... so about five feet? Give or take a few inches.

No relation to Naniko. That meant she probably had no relation to that bitch child the Alphess had unfortunately adopted. No matter, this white prego seemed nice so he'd enjoy her company for now. The boy scooted over and up onto a higher rock to let her have his seat. By all means. He smiled, flicking his tail politely.

So you're not related to Naniko... then maybe you're related to that white boy next door to me and my mum? The gay one? He didn't mean it offensively and the boy had no idea of the drama between her and the albino coydog. All he saw was white fur and blue eyes and he instantly let his minder wander around the possibilities.

He has a little sister, Camilla. She's kinda cute. He allowed a boyish grin to cross his face, obviously fond of the younger coydog but he probably wouldn't act on it; she was a pretty face and he'd already learned plenty about pretty faces and mean attitudes seeming to mix often in women. A lesson learned.

Coding by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>
[/html]
ehehe quicker to reply this tiem XD and im just assuming that Matteo introduced Camilla and Gemma somtime in the past Tongue

He actually moved over for her, well, truly she was in the company of a gentleman this morning or maybe he was just displaying common manners that people had never felt the need to show her before, least of all men. She settled herself down onto the rock with a small amount of difficulty, her stomach got in the way of everything these days and was almost becoming a nuisance, she would be glad when they were finally born and she could have her old slim form back and be able to walk about without looking like a waddling duck,

"Thank you." At first she didn't know who it was that he was describing, there could be others in the pack with white fur for all she knew. She hardly knew any of them, not really that inclined to meet them either but at the mentioning of him being gay the smile upon her face froze and her spinal fur bristled with anger,

"No i'm not related to him either. I don't have any family here, my father was the only one and he died a short while ago." She took in a few breaths to calm herself down,

"Camilla is very nice, I've spoken to her a few times, maybe you should as well." A secret grin on the fleetingness of young feelings and also a sense of sorrow built in her heart, the woman had never experienced any of that, she had her innocence and childhood ripped away from her almost at the start.
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Fine with me. :3

Gunnar listened and watched intently as she replied to his questions, ever curious of her changing eyes, the expression making them colder at one point and then a mixture of emotions he couldn't pick out after, as she approved of Camilla. He grinned sheepishly and brought his hand behind his head, running his claws through his loosely curled hair.

Eheh. I'll ask her to hang out tomorrow if I find the time. His voice didn't sound as if he were too sure of the idea, still a bit iffy about letting anyone else in since the fight. It wasn't easy cutting himself off from everyone, but he felt an odd fear at trusting anyone else again. He wasn't sure why, though.

I'm sorry to hear about your father, though. He wasn't in the slightest. You seem like a good person, missus Gemma. I hope he'd been a good man. He'd been taught the proper way to speak to a stranger or a new aquaintence as a pup and the mature words still didn't match his tone of voice, a bit unsure and not fond of the topic.

Gunnar didn't know his real father. He didn't even have a clue as to who the mysterious man had been. His mother never spoke of him, besides the obvious fake and flake, J'adore. He'd never really consider him to be his father though. Not since he'd been disloyal to his mother with that AniWaya chick. Noise.

Coding by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>
[/html]
slightly fail post D: Gemma is trying to embarass him by being flirty XD

His sheepish behavior caused her to laugh, he looked so achingly cute in a charming young boyish way, Gemma wished that she could have had a chance to experience all the awkwardness and fun times that came with youth but alas it was not to be. Taken from such charms and feelings before she was ready the hybrid had been forced into a dark world of blood, rape and violence. She expelled a breath and looked out into the wide world around them, his unmeant words amused her instead of upset,

"It's alright." She turned her head and peered at him as though seeing him for the first time,

"You know, I never put much stock in being good, when its so much more fun to be naughty." She gave him a mischievous grin and a wink, intrigued by him now, he was an interesting boy to say the least. A wind sprung up and caressed them gently, tugging at her curly locks and making them dance in the air. She winced as one of the pups decided against her spine would be a good place to rest and sent spasms of pain up her back and made her fingers twitch. She felt a kick and smiled to herself, a hand resting on her over large stomach.