Trading Tributes
[html]

OOC: Backdated for yesterday, sorry i didn'tget it up >.<

Niro was traveling again. This time he would hit two packs in one go. He made sure to spend extra time with his mate and son as he suspected he would not be around for at least a week. He packed his necessities, which was mostly trade goods:Leather of all kinds. He decided it was best to get a horse to head there, to make the trip faster, but laden down with al the stuff he knew it wouldn’t be a quick ride, he was sure the young Alder would tear him a new limb if he killed one of the horses. Niro was nervous. He had heard about Inferni, and it’s nasty reputation against wolves, and he was probably one of the most wolfish out there. He would still go, brave it, and hope that things went well in both packs. He didn’t know much about Salsola, other than its location. No one had rumors about it, nor any useful information, which had Niro slightly worried as well. He would have liked to know the nature of the pack, but he’d go anyway.

His trip up north was rather quiet. Nothing happened and he’d spent a night or two before finding the Inferni borders. He wanted to be out in the bright of day, so he made sure that he was there by late morning. There was an overcast, but not too dark. Taking a deep breath he stole himself before Howling. His heart beat against his chest in hopes they weren’t all that savage. Rikka the woman that used to live there did assure him they truely weren’t but that was a long time ago. His howl was simple, a request for a leader or packmember, telling of trades and propsitions.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]
[html]

As they so frequently had, the two pups born to the autumn princess in the weeks before were left with the Egyptian while their mother took time to herself -- Sa'adat was not unfamiliar with this exchange, though found it more frustrating to deal with them by herself than when she was with Enkiel. Vermilion had taken to wandering slightly, rough-housing with her physically equal, darker brother despite the jackayote's attempts to stop them. Weaving was not easy when two month-old children were involved, and she scowled plenty as the hours wore on, fingers trying to work the shuttle through dark fibres in order to make something for the handsome healer she had been spending such time with.

The call that requested an Inferni member tore her from her work with the faintest surprise -- another one, so soon? She was unused to the request of attention, as Cairo had been a place where one simply came and went and went and came and no one had to ask before settling. Still, it would be a great break to take some time away from dealing solely with the boisterous coyote children. She rose and lifted the dark boy into her slender hands, while the small and fluffy little girl waddled behind her in the direction of the borders that had held the call from a stranger -- she fell more than she stepped, of course, but she at least tried so hard to keep up.

What she found amongst the skulls was curious indeed, as the scents of many other strangers filled the air. Who was this light-colored -- what, wolf? Was this creature a wolf, so much larger than the coyotes and jackals she had come to rest beside -- man she found? Vermilion sniffed gently at the air but stayed close to her nanny with ignorant blue eyes much like her brother, who squirmed in Sa'adat's arms. The jackal cleared her throat and, meak as she was and without the louder and more confident tones of the Centurion, greeted him in her thickly accented Arabic voice.

Hahllo. You are...needing sings?

<style type="text/css">
.saadatal b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee6d1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #664e11; }
.saadatal p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.saadatal {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#daa659; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ngd7jb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f3d891; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#f3d891; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.saadatal p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.saadatal p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Niro was nervous, his brain whirled a mile a minute, and he was trying to think of ways to run or calmly discuss his reason for being at their borders. He did not show the nervousness on the outside though, his face was blank as he stared ahead awaiting anyone, if anyone would come. This wait did not last, and he watched as the woman, who carried a child, and another followed. He couldn't help but smile, children always melted his heart, no matter if they were from a said bloodthirsty pack. Niro blinked as the woman spoke, he could hardly understand her, and he delayed his response trying to clear what she just said. He gave her a small bow, a respectful gesture on his part and spoke;

"I'm here to do a bit of trading ma'am, I've come all the way from Cour des Miracles in hopes for some different items, as well as to possibly establish a pigeon messaging service in a way."

He said, feeling enlightened by the encounter so far, he waved at his horse as he mentioned trading, even nodding to the pigeon that was in a cage attached to the saddle to show he was truely doing as he said.
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Priest squirmed in her arms and was reprimanded by the gentliest pinch to his shoulder, which made him still but didn't appear to harm him otherwise. Glassy blue eyes swirled around, searching for something that was there but that he couldn't see -- he didn't really care about it, when it came down to it, and as quickly as he searched, he yawned and closed his eyes to prepare for a nap that was long overdue. Sa'adat was relieved, clearly, and she let him rest without complaint as she turned her attention to the pale man standing before her. Her greeting was met with silence -- maybe he didn't understand English, as she only barely did? But no, finally he bowed and readied himself to explain his reasons for being there. Trading, from some other place.

She glanced over her shoulder anxiously at the idea of talking to a stranger on behalf of Inferni. "Trading? I am not sure...but yes. Maybe is o-kay." She glanced at the horse, then back into the territory, before offering the faintest of smiles to the stranger. "I am Sa'adat."

<style type="text/css">
.saadatal b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee6d1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #664e11; }
.saadatal p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.saadatal {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#daa659; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ngd7jb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f3d891; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#f3d891; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.saadatal p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.saadatal p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
OOC: So sorry for crappy post ; ; forgive me Sad

He could see her unsure face and this made him slightly more nervous again, but he did his best to play it cool, after all if he could survive many months in the slums of florida he could survive this place. He flicked his ear to hear the rings clink into each other, a reminder to him, that he was, in fact, capable of taking care of himself and defending his own. He smiled a little as she agreed to the trade.

"What is it you can offer? I'm interested in most anything. A good trade is worth much more than words."

Niro said, Marahute shuffled her feathers as though she disagreed. Niro knew what the eagle meant by it, he was too much of a talkative wolf to have such a saying, no matter how true it was. He unlatched the package holding the leathers. It was considerably heavy, the main load that slowed the horse down so much, but Niro was still able to carry it. Her introduction made him feel like a horrible guest.

"My apologies for not introducing myself earlier, My name is Niro Takekuro."

He berated himself at how he could be so dumb that he had to forget about introducing himself, hopefully she wasn't offended by his slight and would continue on with the pleasantries.