Who are you? P / Aysun
[html]

hey Aysun here is the post! lets see what happen now *takes out popcorns*

Akira woke up under the shadow of a large tree, she already got used to wake up alone and in different places every time. She stretched her powerful muscles and looked around as usual searching for any imminent threat. It was just another peaceful morning in that new lands that promised a lot of opportunities.

Walking up with no real direction she found the scent of a little animal, a rabbit, she started following the scent until finding the little animal that was heating himself with the sunlight of the morning. The black she-wolf jumped over the animal and killed it with one bite on the fragile neck. She wasn't really hungry then but it was worth it to carry the little carcass with her to eat later.

The large female keep on walking until she found the frontiers of another territory but something was different in this one. It was filled with the scent of coyotes. Hum a coyote pack? She told herself walking along the border. She was pretty curious of how may a coyote pack be. Could it be just like any normal wolf pack? She thought. The only coyote that she ever knew was pretty aggressive and didn't last much time when he decided to attack Akira. Well, any aggressive coyote that could decide to attack her will find himself on a big disadvantage Akira just for being a wolf could be bigger than any coyote and she was even bigger than normal wolves so there was nothing to be afraid.

A soft crunching noise drew her attention to the coyote pack's direction, Holding her ears against her skull and lowering her head a bit she called out. I know that you are there. You can come out i wont bite you. This last made her smile for herself while she waited for the stranger to show up.

Akira lives, Akira talks, Akira thinks

<style type="text/css">
.deergrass-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.deergrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#76865e; letter-spacing:1px}
.deergrass p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.deergrass-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #76865e; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.deergrass {margin:0 auto; background-color:#1b4312; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2lnbke8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 380px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#688e41; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #021b06; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]
OOC:// I am excited! Big Grin

IC:// Aysun was simply out doing a bit of exploring. Still unused to be "confined" so to speak to designated pack lands her heart continued to lead her as she wandered the unclaimed lands surrounding her new home. The Dampwoods was where she found herself this day. Alone as she was she was cautious, these were strange lands after all. She was unarmed save for her claws and teeth, she'd never used a real weapon before but she wasn't expecting any threats. Moving slowly, virtually silently through the trees in her Secui form all her senses were on over drive. She could smell small animals in the undergrowth, traces of other canines faint upon the ground, and hear the chatter of birds in the canopy. It was peaceful here. She rather liked it. She let her mind wander, pondering thoughts filling her consciousness. What did her future hold, would she make friends or would she be outcast as she had for her entire life? Sighing quietly she padded along, lost in her reverie.

Suddenly a twig snapped under her paws and she started, fur bristling. Looking down at her paw she spied the culprit of the sudden sound and scooped it out of her way with a soft huff. Just then a voice called out, causing her to crouch lower, ears pinning, muscles tensing. "I know that you are there. You can come out I wont bite you." Aysun's ear twitched. Yeah but what would this stranger do if she approached? Aysun stayed put, undecided momentarily before slowly pacing forward, keeping her posture and non threatening as she could. She'd take the risk. Once in sight of the other female she slowly shifted into her Optime form but stayed non threatening, though not submissive. She regarded the other with mild interest. The wolf woman was larger than she, but Aysun was not deterred. She dipped her head respectfully. As far as she could tell this wolf was not of any pack. She had no distinct scent, just that of open wilds. "Greetings..." She spoke up lightly, unsure what to say to the stranger.
[html]
Out of Character

ooc text. nom nom nom

In Character

Akira looked at the coywolf as she approached slowly, the large female adopted a submissive posture holding her ears against her skull and lowering her head and tail. The brown female was about her age but was pretty smaller, turning slightly her head at one side she waited for the coywolf to make the first introduction. "Greetings" the female told her. She looked a bit unsure about what to say but she was surely not scared. She is surely part from this coyote's pack. She thought as she studied the brown female. My name is Akira. She told the other female as she left the rabbit carcass on the floor.

She waited for the female to answer her and then she said. I was just wandering around this pack, I don't mean any threat. She stated giving a look at the shining jewelry that was hanging from the coywolf's neck. I hope that i didn't bother you. She finally added giving one step into the brown female direction, Akira was unsure of what to do or to say. And if she isn't alone? She thought, looking around in search of anyone watching them just waiting for the opportunity to attack her. the place was empty, just Akira and that other wolf and no one else. Nodding to herself she started shifting into her optime form, her large secui form could scare the other female and she didn't wanted a bunch of coyotes chasing her away from that lands.

<style>
.akiratab1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.akiratab1 b {color:#e8d5ce;}
.akiratab1-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.akiratab1-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#e8d5ce; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.akiratab1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.akiratab1 {background-color:#c7aa53; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... akira2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 170px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
Aysun nodded as the other woman introduced herself. She remained cautious, but wasn't so tense seeing that the wolf appeared friendly. "Aysun." She responded simply, feeling a little awkward. "Er...nice to meet you." She half smiled, though it was faint. "I was just wandering around this pack, I don't mean any threat." Aysun shrugged. "As long as you don't cross our borders I don't think there's a problem." She said and flicked an ear. God she sucked at conversations. It felt odd still to say "our" borders. She was so unused to having a place to call home.

"I hope that I didn't bother you." Aysun chuckled. "Nah. I'm just doing a bit of exploring myself." Her tail flicked, amused. "I'm uh...I'm rather new around here." She admitted sheepishly. She watched as the wolfess' eyes scanned over her handmade jewelery. Aysun tipped her head. She knew she wasn't the greatest at crafting, but her necklace had turned out well enough. She was glad Akira seemed to admire it. The coywolf also noted her eyes darting about behind her. Aysun flicked her ear backwards and slightly turned her head. When she turned back Akira was in her Optime form. Jumping slightly at the sudden change she blinked. "Have you no pack?" She asked lightly trying to cover her reaction, curious. She still had a lot to learn. Maybe this wolf could teach her a few things.
[html]
Out of Character

In Character

Akira remained in silence as the coywolf talked. Hum... So you are a new member of this pack. She said after Aysun finished. That could explain why she was being so doubtful. Another wolf around these magnificent lands. She wasn't the only one that was still adapting to these lands, thought the hybrid joined a new pack before Akira. I am also new around this lands, so i don't know much about the packs around here...

The brown female asked if she was already a member of any pack. No, I am all by myself. She told the other without changing her expression. I just know another pack named Cercatori D' Arte. She added sincerely, the whole place was full of wolf territories but she just knew the name of one. She openly smiled at Aysun trying to pull some of her nervousness away. Akira was always told that coyotes mostly don't get along with wolves but this girl looked like someone that she could use as a friend.

She grabbed the rabbit carcass from the floor and offered it to the smaller female. You can take this for you, I am not hungry and you look like you need something in your stomach. She chuckled, kidding with strangers was so natural for her now after so many days she eventually got used to...

<style>
.akiratab1-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#e8d5ce; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.akiratab1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.akiratab1 {background-color:#c7aa53; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... akira2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 170px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
Aysun smiled, loosening up a a bit. She wasn't the only newbie around. It was nice to know she wasn't some random occurrence around here. There seemed to be newcomers everyday. Her tail wagged slightly. So far it looked like Akira wasn't a threat. "...So you are a member of this pack." Aysun nodded. "I like it here." She had chosen Inferni for the similar kin that made up its ranks and for the landscape. It suited her. The wolfess explained she was of no pack, and mentioned a neighboring pack's name that Aysun had yet to hear of. "Cercatori D'Arte?" She asked. She really needed to brush up on the history around here. She knew there were neighboring packs, but she knew nothing about them. "Is it nice there?" She asked softly, folding her ears embarrassed.

"I come from Inferni. From what I have gathered from being here so far, we're a bit...notorious..." She rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. If there was one thing she had picked up on it was that Inferni was not exactly liked by everyone. Akira then offered her the rabbit. Blinking with surprise at the gesture Aysun sniffed at it before, half smiling, accepting the dead animal. "You can take this for you, I am not hungry and you look like you need something in your stomach." Aysun chuckled back. "Thank you. Are you sure though? I mean, it is your catch after all?" She was not used to being given offerings. Part of her wondered about Akira's motive. But the suspicions were pushed aside quickly. "I'm afraid I have nothing to give back..." Aysun frowned. Hopefully that didn't make her look bad in the eyes of the other. Aysun was so used to being shunned that anything nice that came from others was a shock, she needed this experience to learn lessons of friendship and trust. Without knowing it Akira was being a sort of teacher to Aysun.
[html]
Out of Character

ooc text.

In Character

Akira waited for the brownish female to answer before talking again . Well I didn't entered the territory but it looked pretty nice. She didn't knew a lot about other territories, the only one that she visited was that one but she never entered its borders. The coywolf told her the name of the coyote pack. Inferni? She looked around suddenly nervous. Someone that she meet by the way there told her to avoid that pack, that they were aggressive with wolves. She looked back at Aysun, apparently she didn't knew and it wont harm anybody for her to know, anyway it was her pack. I was told that inferni coyotes don't really get along with wolves. She said lowering her head a bit still holding the rabbit into the female's direction.

The as the smaller female took the rabbit she recovered her smile, Aysun wasn't a threat and there was no need to worry herself on that moment. I am sure. She said nodding. I am not hungry and well, i can hunt something bigger when i really need it. She finished nodding slowly. The coywolf seemed like she was shocked by Akiras amability. Have life been so hard for her than it was for me? She thought, many wolves, coyotes and hybrids carried a history beside them. All the ones that she knew on this new Territories were from different parts of the world or just from very far places. "I'm afraid I have nothing to give back..." The female replied, Akira smiled with almost a mother look on her eyes. Don't worry, I am ok. Putting the carcass on Aysun's hands she added. Your company is enough as a reward, lonely days carry loneliness with them.

<style>
</style>[/html]
OOC:// Sorry for the wait. v.v And this post sucks.

IC:// Aysun was curious and wanted to gain whatever knowledge she could from her new acquaintance. Akira, being a loner probably had an advantage of knowing all about the surrounding area. There was so much the brown coywolf didn't know, it was rather dangerous to be so naive. Upon mentioning her pack, Inferni, Aysun noticed the woman's demeanor change. Akira actually seemed to grow nervous. Aysun didn't understand. She had heard talk of Inferni not exactly being a likable bunch, but she didn't know the real truths and horror stories the other packs told about it. Aysun had no clue of the real history behind the place she chose to call home.

"I was told that inferni coyotes don't really get along with wolves." Aysun's ears perked. "Odd, I've heard that too..." She murmured. "I really don't see why though. I should probably ask and find out." She sighed, hating being so oblivious and new. She hated feeling so useless and so out of the loop. She really was just a child with nothing to her name. Accepting the rabbit Aysun smiled gratefully at the wolfess, not missing the caring look that passed over the larger femme's features. She didn't feel that she deserved such kindness from a stranger but took her offering and words to heart. "Your company is enough as a reward, lonely days carry loneliness with them." Aysun felt heat rise upon her cheeks in the form of a blush. Akira seemed to understand a lot more than she first thought. Aysun knew full well what it was liek to be a loner. "Thank you Akira... I think our new friendship will be invaluable to me. We won't have to truly be alone ever again..." Her tail wagged gently. So far, Aysun had been pleasantly surprised. These new lands had been the change she needed. She was making more friends than enemies now, and it felt good.

Sighing, aware of how long she'd been out wandering, the coywolf glanced back towards the borders. "I should probably get back. I don't want to be missed. I really shouldn't be out and about too much being so new." She told her new friend. "We shall have to meet again soon though... where and when I don't know, but I am sure I'll run into you again." Aysun grinned. "It's been a pleasure meeting you, and thank you again for this." She gestured to the rabbit. She was about to leave when a feeling overcame her and before she knew it she had turned back and was suddenly hugging Akira. Chuckling nervously Aysun turned and headed back towards Inferni lands with a small wave and a smile. She really hoped she would see her new friend again someday soon. "See ya Akira! Stay safe!" She called and slipped away into the brush.
[html]

OOC :: And....Closed/ no worries, my closing post really sucks ^^"

How strange was life sometimes. The smaller coywolf was of a pack that hated pureblood wolves like Akira. But it looked like she accepted her, and more than that, she considered the large black wolfess like a friend. Yeah thats right. She answered the brown female, they were officialy friends and her words were pure truth. A friend is the most valuable thing one have. She added. It was obvious that they couldn't stay there chating all the day. Aysun must leave her and go back to her pack.

Akira sighed softly as the small coywolf said goodbye. Goodbye my friend, and take care. We will meet again. She chuckled softly and then added. Thats a promise. As the brown female disappeared on the bushes, the black she-wolf turned back and started walking on the opposite direction. A slight smile appeared on her face as she walked away, her life was getting better since she entered those new lands...

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style>[/html]