Light My Fire
Pearl was exploring the territory of her new home, Cour des Miracles. Her interest had been peaked by Strel’s invitation to stay at Lunenburg, which she decided against in favor of being by the kitchen at Chien Hotel. Which she found nice if a bit in need of some repairs. Granted it was in good condition and she was not a repairman at all.

But she wanted to see this town she was told about. Actually, Strel had mentioned it rather than described it. But that was beside the point. It was a nice walk north of the Hotel. She was expecting a run down town that didn’t really have much space for Luperci. Though she did wonder what kind of name Lunenburg was.

What she found surprised her. Lunenburg was a rather well kept port town that was actually rather quaint. She wondered if any of the shops and such was still in use. She doubted that if they were used it was for their original purpose. Most places seemed much like the Hotel, nice but in need of repairs. She stood in the middle of town and stared around her not sure what to do or where to go.
[html]
this is going to be very awkward for Kable

Kable had left his cabin, it's contents and his companions alone that morning as he wandered of as usual to explore the quaint village he had taken up home in. He enjoyed having nothing to do, not that he really had any experience with having something to do. But perhaps he could find someone to talk to, that, at least in his mind, was a very important objective.

As he moved through the quite village, he smelt and then spotted another wolf. No, wait. This one seemed different, more in scent than anything else. Another kind of species perhaps? It hadn't really dawned on Kable to come up with 'Coyote' yet though. But there was something else, as he crept around the edges of the town centre, he caught a glimpse of her face and something clicked. She was beautiful, Kable had never seen anybody so pretty before. Or perhaps he had, but he had never notice any of them before. There was an strange bubbling sensation in his stomach and beside him stood a bed of flowers. Plucking a pink tulip, slightly brown around the edges, but what did he know, only that girls likes flowers and things of the genre. So with the flower in hand he moved forward. Coughing for attention as he approached the girl and holding the flower out silently.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba704 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a99ecc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #; }
.freeba704 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba704 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#eee7d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IkoCb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #928e81; padding: 0px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#928e81; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eee7d4; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba704 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba704 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
As Pearl stood not sure what to do, she heard a cough. She turned around and saw a dark grey and white male who was about her age. He was rather nice looking but much like her and seemed like a bit shy. He had a pink tulip that was a bit brown around the edges but cute nonetheless. She wondered what else he was up to. He did seem a bit overwhelmed by her beauty.

She gave him a shy smile and said, ”Name’s Pearl. I’m new here.” She looked at the flower and took it from him with another smile, this one a bit less shy. ”What might your name be, handsome?” She was honest if nothing else. He was right about girls liking flowers, well at least she did. So she took his flower and stuck it behind her ear. She then grabbed his hands and tried to dance with him. ”Let’s dance, handsome!” She twirled away from him and gave him a grin.

Her skirt twirled around her legs as she tried to get him to dance with her. She started to hum as she danced, moving much like she had seen her mother do and that she had done as well.
[html]

Word Count → 000

'K-k-k-Kable...' he managed to stutter out, eyes wide and his grin awkward. She liked the flower. SHE REALLY LIKED IT! This was going very, very well. Although Kable didn't know much about girls, save from the steriotypical pup knowledge. But he knew lots about people! And people who asked you to dance and smiled at you liked you! It was a fact he knew very well, his mother smiled a lot at him and he was sure, no, certain she liked him. More loved him in fact. Which is why he now understood why she had shouted at him when he came back after disappearing.

He twirled around with the girl, Pearl was what she had said her name was. Wait, didn't she have another name> He had one, Catori and it was the same as his mother's. 'Don't you have another name? A... second name? Like Catori?' he couldn't think of the correct word. It was surname, but he didn't know that. The only other person he knew that didn't have a surname, his dad. But he had me no one else without a surname. Vigilante had one, and Niro and Kable himself, but this girl was odd without one.

<style>
.galcrown-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.galcrown-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.galcrown-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.galcrown-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
She smiled as Kable stuttered out his name. He seemed like he was even shyer than she was and she was pretty shy. So she was happy when he decided to dance with her. The grey and white man was rather cute. So she was glade that she had met him. He might even change her from leaning more towards females to males. Not that she really had the chance to act on either gender. But she had admired certain individuals of both gender.

His question made her laugh. ”Yes, I do. I actually I have two other names. My full name is Pearl Blossom Guberti.” Though she thought that most people only introduced themselves by their first names. She guessed that many people did but not everyone. ”Are you new here? Because I am and it would be nice to be friends with someone else who was new.” She hoped that he was new like her.

She felt free dancing with someone. She hadn’t really danced with anyone else in a long time, a longer time than the last time she danced solo. ”Have you ever danced before, Kable?” Not a whole lot of people did dance. So she wouldn’t be surprised if he hadn’t danced before.
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

'Oh', Kable said, his voice filled with surprise and confusion. 'Are they like, both second names or what?' He didn't quite understand his question, he just hoped that she did. He had met tons of people smarter than him and although some thought he was an idiot, most thought he was interesting. He didn't think he was either, because he was Kable, just Kable. Himself simply. It was possibly the closest to a personal philosophy he had. As far as he knew he didn't have one of those names that went in the middle of your name name and your second name, but he was wondering if that was what one of Pearl's name was.

'I'm kinda new' Kable said after giving her question a load of thought, 'I was born here but I left with my Dad when I was little'. And then he had decided that it had been way to long since he ha seen his much loved sister and mother. And Vigilante, he had missed him too. But probably Ayita the most, life just wasn't the same without his mother at his side.

Kable had never danced before, well not like this. Many times he 'danced with the bugs' with, honestly, was just Kable trying to catch butterflies, fireflys and bees. 'N-n-n-no' he stuttere, a large smile lightening up his face. He had never really done anything like this before. 'You're pretty' he blurted out softly.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba704 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a99ecc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #; }
.freeba704 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba704 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#eee7d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IkoCb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #928e81; padding: 0px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#928e81; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eee7d4; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba704 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba704 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
OOC: EEP! sorry about the lateness. Didn't have much muse for her. But now I do Smile

IC: Pearl gave a slight laugh at his question. It was a little hard to follow but she understood. ”No. Pearl is my first name, Blossom is my middle name, and Guberti is my last name.” But she supposed that not too many people had middle names. So she could understand his confusion at her set of names. She did give him a sympathetic smile.

His story about being born here but only coming here again recently made her smile. ”You must have missed the rest of your family.” She knew what it was like to miss family. She had left her parents and brother to wonder and missed them every day. Some days were better than others but she wouldn’t change her decisions for anything in the world.

She nodded as he stuttered out that he had never danced before. Not many people did. ”I learned by watching my mom and then practicing. Though you’re not bad for someone who’s never danced before.” She grinned at his shyness and twirled. She paused however at his words. He thought she was pretty. She supposed that she was. She however wanted to see how he would react to her words. ”Well, I think you’re rather handsome, Kable.” And he was, in a gentlemanly way.
[html]
http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... notext.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;"><style>
.kable-profile b {color:#62A7B5;} .section {font-family:georgia; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:23px; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:9px;} .kable-profile hr {color:black; background-color:#59877B; height:2px; width:425px; border:0;} .kable-profile p {text-indent: 20px;} .kable-profile a {color:#62A7B5;}</style>

Kable Catori

OOC:: sorry this is short Smile

'Oh' Kable sounded out softly, his scarlet eyes burning with all sorts of mixed emotions. What was he supposed to do? He'd never found himself with these feelings before and therefore he'd never really found himself learning about how to cope with such instances. His father had never instructed him on how to deal with women. Well, except from his mother and 'Mara, and the various other women he was told to be polite to on his and his father's travels. This was all a forgein concept to him. He may aswell be talking to a plant because he had no idea what he was doing.

'Y-y-yeah, I-I did' the silver boy stuttered out softly, his eyes wide with surprise. He felt kind of sick with all the twirling but then again it could have been all the excitment and strangeness of the situation. 'T-thank you' he said softly, his words still unsteady. He wasn't really holding on just being dragged around but what ever she said, he'd agree too. He moved his hands, gripping onto just above her waist, unsure of what he should do.

[/html]
She gave him a sweet and understanding smile at his confusion. She didn’t quite know what he was confused about but she was willing to help him. ”Are you alright, Kable?” Pearl asked him with her eyes to let her help him with whatever problems he had. She had to wonder if what she was doing was confusing him. Though she had no idea what she was doing that could possibly confuse him.

Her smile became sympathetic when he admitted that he missed his family. ”I miss mine as well. Maybe some day they can come here, even if it’s just to visit. They travel a lot.” She had traveled all over the United States and Canada and in many ways she missed the wanderers life. But she also wanted to settle down with someone, even if it’s just for a while.

Pearl noticed that he was having trouble keeping up so she slowly stopped. Yet she stayed holding on to him, though she had no idea why. She did like him but did she like him in that way or that much? She wasn’t sure. She had no real experience with romance with either gender so she had no idea what to do now.