The Rain, The Park, and Other Things
Pearl figured that one thing that she needed to was to get to know her fellow members of the pack. So she continued up the coast past Lunenburg. She was humming a song that her mother taught her. It was about love and peace. She wondered how her family was doing. She knew that she missed them and was pretty sure that they would miss her as well. Her family was close enough that it was true.

She found her way to a beach and felt like dancing. She hadn’t done so in quite some time. But for her, it was much like riding a bike. Once she learned it, she never forgot how to dance. Sure, she was a little rusty but that was understandable. Her skirt flew around her legs as she twirled; her arms rose above her head as she danced to a tune that only she knew. She didn’t know how else to do.

Pearl had learned to follow her heart, even if what her heart said went against what many people thought was normal. She was fine with being thought of as odd. She respected their opinions and wouldn’t try and change theirs, as long they didn’t force their beliefs on her or anyone else.
Niro was walking the beach with his son. Jiva was getting older, and he couldn't believe the boy was already 5 months old. Soon he would be shifting just like his daughters, and leaving the home. He wasn't too bothered by it other than it meant they were growing up so quickly. He was glad he had the time for Jiva, though it made him feel bad he didn't have much time for his girls. Jiva was racing ahead of his father, slashing into the tide, though not going too far in, lest he get the wrath of his father. The boy showed a love for the water that Niro never had. It scared the man when he would paddle out so far. Niro could swim but not as well as the boy. So seeing him out there in the ocean made him feel as though it would swallow the boy away.

Niro was sauntering through the sand, taking in the sun, letting it warm his mane, and whatever his light fur would absorb. It was a beautiful day, one of many, and he loved it. He was waiting for the cold winds to come and blow it all away and bring winter along with it, though he didn't dislike it... he didn't really like it either. He rushed up to his son when the boy stopped and stared. He soon found what the boy was staring at. It was a young woman, dancing in the sands. She was quite the dancer and if he wasn't a mated man standing next to his son, he was sure to try and seduce her, but those days, were gone, though they lasted only a few months. He was a wolf, and he was mated, which meant he would stay with her forever.

"You dance very nicely ma'am."

He said not wanting to feel like he was intruding or anything. He knew somethings were meant for privacy and this possibly was one of those times of privacy and he didn't want to feel he was invading.
Pearl had heard anyone approach and so was a bit startled at the sound of a male voice. She twirled around in surprise and saw a man with what she assumed was his son. She smiled shyly and looked down slightly. ”Thank you, sir.” Her voice was a bit quiet but still respectful. She was after all new here and he was most likely a lot higher up in rank than her.

She decided to try and get to know the man. ”I’m Pearl. I just came here. How long have you been here?” She also hoped for his name but felt awkward doing so. She was glad that he liked her dancing and new that she was good at it but she was also very rusty at doing so. So she knew that he was telling the truth.

”It’s been awhile since I last danced.” She wasn’t sure why she said that. But it was too late for her to take it back so she fidgeted slightly as she stood on the beach with a strange man and his son. ”Do you live near her?” She was all right at small talk but not great at it. But she hadn’t embarrassed herself too bad.
[html]

WC: 416 OOC: RAMBLE!!!!

He felt bad for scaring her, but he lifted his hands, in a sign of peace. He had no weapons other than what was given to him naturally, though he wouldn't tell anyone that he had a natural ability to use said equipment. He gave her a friendly smile, as she seemed to relax.

“I didn't mean to scare you. My name is Niro Takekuro, how long was I watching you? Uh a minute or so, though if you mean in the pack, I've been here over a year and a half now.”

Wow had it been that long? So much had happened to him since he and his sister had sailed here. She was gone now, in another pack, but he had confidence that she could take care of herself, after all Amaranth helped train her, at least he thought she did, then again they could have only been just chattering like women always did. At her question of if he lived enar he pointed back down the beach.

“Me and my mate live in a cave just over there. It's nice and quaint, and out of the way. Amaranth likes her privacy.”

He said, a memory of him and her finding the cave, when she was actually a pup, it was hard to think of her as one these days, she'd grown so much, and he wasn't much older than her, only a year, so he had no distinct feelings that he was not suppose to be mated to her, though their first child came a bit more earlier than he'd hoped, he had wanted to wait till Amaranth was two years before considering a family, but things happened and Jiva was born. He helped constantly with taking care of the pup, who was now weaned and was already learning to hunt. How could he not with his father being the huntsman?

“Where did you come from? Befor joining? I had come from the southern lands, a pretty far ways away,”

He said, every time he saw a ship pass he felt lucky that they had found themselves on one, it was hard to get on one, and even harder to pay, though he had been seasick the whole way, he worked furiously to make sure he and his sister were not thrown overboard, he had to do both hisand her chores because at that time she was oblivious to anything in reality.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]
OOC: Sorry about the wait.

IC: She gave a smile at his apology. ”It’s alright. You just startled me, that’s all.” She assumed that he liked her dancing but didn’t ask. She wasn’t vain at all. She would accept any praise sent her way but wouldn’t go around asking for it. She gave another smile about where he lived. ”Sounds nice. I live up at the hotel near the kitchens. I like to cook.” She was feeling rather talkative, which was rare.

At where she came from, she grinned widely. ”My mom and dad are gypsies, well my dad was born one and then he married my mom. My mom, I’m not sure where she came from. But I believe I was born near California. But I’ve been plenty of places in America.” She missed the wandering life she was born into but also wanted to settle down.

Pearl looked at Jiva and asked, ”Is he your only son?” She hoped that it was a good topic. Most parents loved to talk about their children. But she would respect it if he chose not to tell her. She wasn’t one to push people to tell her what they didn’t want her to know.
[html]

WC:319 OOC: man so sorry aboutg the late reply ; ;

“Ah I use to live in the hotel, it is nice to live near someone. You cook too? That must come in handy when you don't want just bland meat! My mate, she cooks and I can too, though I am sure mine are still as bland cooked as it would be raw.”

He laughed at his joke about himself, and shook his head, he tried to remember where California was but he had never heard of it really. He shook his head and shrugged.

“I'm afraid I don't know where that is, I was origionally from Florida myself, it was chaos there.... my parents were killed and left me and my sister to fend for ourselves. It wasn't wasy, so we came here. She found a book that told of prosperous lands, and it was quite right.”

For the most part, he knew there would always be harsh conditions, that was the way of the wolf after all. No one could take their needs away and sometimes wolves needed to challenge others or show their own dominance over some, though not all would do such things. Right now it was peacefull enough that he was quite content to let it stay that way for the rest of his life. Looking down at Jiva, who had been listening to their whole conversation, he smiled.

“Yes he's my only son, but I do have three grown daughters. They have found their way out of the nest”

'at least one of them that I know of.' He thought to himself, but would not say out loud. He nodded for Jiva to go play and the boy obliged, he liked swimming and it was coming time for the cold season to start making the water far too cold to swim in, but for now it was still fine for the boy to swim. Niro was surprised

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]
[html]
.: OOC :: WC :.

Pearl nodded at the mention of him at one time living in the mansion. ”That does help the taste of food. Maybe your mate and I can cook up a big meal for everyone.” She offered helpfully. It would be nice to get to know her fellow packmates. Doing something she liked helped her unease with meeting new people.

She gave a shrug about him not knowing where California is. ”It's west and a bit south of here.” She did know where Florida was. Her family had traveled there before and she had been there without them as well. ”I've been to Florida a few times. It's a bit too humid for me.” Her travels had taken her a lot of places but she didn't take home for granted.

Pearl grinned at him having a son. ”It must have been nice for you to have a son after living with girls before that.” She giggled at Jiva playing in the water. He seemed like a nice boy. ”He seems like he's nice and well-behaved.” Not that she knew much about children since she didn't have any yet and she was the youngest of two. So she had little experience with children.

<style type="text/css">
.pearl_hotairballoontable b {font-weight:bold; color:#646ef8; font-size:16; letter-spacing:.5px; font-familyTonguealatino Linotype, Book Antiqua3, Palatino; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #999999; }
.pearl_hotairballoontable .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.pearl_hotairballoontable p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pearl_hotairballoontable {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#b5bafc; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/Pearl_balloon.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 325px 0px; font-family:Comic Sans MS, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8139ce; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.pearl_hotairballoontable p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Calligraffitti';}
</style>[/html]