Clear Days
She had left her pups with their father. He was letting her some time to herself as he usually did and this the woman was so thankful for. He was a great father to the children, and she couldn't be happier with the man she was mated to. She found herself nearing the borders of Crimson Dreams, she just wanted to run away, she felt the need to get out back into the territories, but she wanted to be close to her children and knew they were safe here, out there that was another story. She didn't want her children taken from her, they were everything to her. Her light brown eyes scanned the horizon, blinking at the sight. It was so lovely and peaceful, it was as though there was nothing going on over in AniWaya and that tensions between the packs were so tight. Finding a spot, she sat, and started practicing something she'd recently learned. She had yarn that had been made from wool, and she was teaching herself how to crochet, though it was nowhere near as beautiful as some of the other things she'd seen, this was just practice, she wasn't making anything in particular. It was frustrating and much of the yarn was pulled up and away and mismatched due to her inexperience.
Ayasha had decided to go visit Crimson Dreams to see if she could do anything to help repair the relations. Not for Maska’s sake but for those who disagreed with everything that has been going on. She also hoped to see Liliana and maybe the pups. She agreed with what Nayati and Liliana had done. Her own mother sent her siblings away to her real uncle and had tried to convince Ayasha to leave as well. Ayasha refused and so was the only one keeping her mother company.

As she neared the border, she saw a familiar form. ”Liliana!” She rushed to be near the border but still outside the territory. ”It’s me, Ayasha.” Not that she doubted that Liliana knew her but she never knew what might have happened. ”Were any of you hurt in that foolish raid?” She didn’t bother keeping what she felt about the raid and the man who caused it, if he could be considered a man, out of her voice.

She saw there weren’t the pups around and assumed they were with Nayati or Sunki. But she still wished she could meet them. But hopefully she would come back. ”I’ve missed you. When will you be able to come back? Mom and I are working on getting rid of Maska and placing Dawali back in his rightful place. Then all this stupidity and idiocy can end.”
[html]

WC:319 OOC:

Liliana’s head snapped up from her knitting and stared wide eyed at the woman at the borders. A familiar fear came to her and she was about ready to bolt further into the borders, but stopped short when she heard the bitterness in the woman’s words. Liliana looked around, seeing Ayasha was the only one there. Rubbing the back of her head Liliana shrugged.

“I don’t know we were hidden when the attack came, and I have not seen many since the battle.

She said truthfully, though she wasn’t sure she would have said anything otherwise if she knew, she knew Ayasha, but how well? She saw some of the pack members had been persuaded either just like her, or some other form, to do what Maska wanted and this was probably what he wanted right now was for information from within the pack.

“I don’t know if I can come back, I can’t with HIM there. I won’t go back when he’s still there.”

Liliana was adament on that. Her bruised body had healed, but her bruised heart had not. She couldn’t help but think what if they’d done that to her children, and she knew they were capable of it. It was best to get away from such wolves. In her travels with her parents she’d never ever met anyone so vile.

“What are you doing here, if you are caught anywhere near the borders they will probably hand your spleen up as a flag”

She said, looking behind her to make sure there weren’t any Crimson dreamers coming or nearby. She knew she’d been watched mroe closely since the raid, and in a way she knew why, but she couldn’t understand why they continued to protect her, even when she wasn’t a part of their pack, but the pack that had attacked them.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#030404; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]
Ayasha nodded as Liliana said what she knew. She shook her head. ”I’m not here for that fraud, Maska. No one knows I’m here, not even my mother.” If Ralla knew that her oldest daughter had snuck off to Crimson Dreams, she would skin her alive. But Ayasha was never one to always do what she was told. So she might get in trouble but her mother would probably approve of what she was doing.

At not coming back until Maska was gone, she nodded. ”Mom sent the pups away to my uncle. She wanted to me to leave but I wanted to help get rid of Maska. So I’m staying to help my mom overthrow Maska. We all want to warn as many people as possible about what he’s been doing.” She some days wanted to leave but knew that she couldn’t.

At what she’s doing here, she gave Lili a grin. ”I wanted to see how you were doing and maybe see the pups. I also hoped to heal relations between the Dreamers and those of us who disagree with what Maska’s been doing. HE had no right to assume that you shouldn’t keep YOUR pups!” She was quite upset and really passionate about the pups staying with their parents.
[html]

WC:269 OOC: omg... i'm sorry i didn't see you replied to this ; ;

Liliana watched Ayasha with speculation. She had recently become more scrutinizing, and less trusting than before, even to some who were her pack. She didn’t know what to think, nor did she try, it hurt her head too much. Looking at Ayasha she could tell the woman was telling the truth, but this was of little importance to Liliana. She was sure Maska would find out and hurt Ayasha, or if Liliana said anything, get it out of her.

“They are treating us well, but we know we are not members. I cannot help you with them.”

She said, she didn’t really even know how many of them felt, especially the large black woman who ruled here. She had not spoken with Liliana, nor did Liliana want her to have a reason to. The woman was intimidating to the meak wolfdog.

“I am sorry you did not get to see the puppise, they are with their father right now.”

She said, it was one of the few rare moments she got without them, if she had them she certainly wouldn’t be this close to the borders. Not with AniWaya lurking about, she was just happy that Ayasha wasn’t someone who would hurt her or take her back.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#030404; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]
OOC: Sorry about the wait. And want to wrap it up?

IC: At the news that the Crimson Dreamers were treating them well, Ayasha nodded. ”I’m glad.” She supposed it made sense that Lili couldn’t help her with them. ”Could you at least let them know that there are plenty of AniWayans that disagree with Maska?” Her voice was not at all happy at Maska. He tearing their Tribe apart and making them trust each other less. Though that was probably what he wanted. Idiot!

When Liliana said that the pups were with their father, Ayasha nodded. ”As they should be. They don’t belong to the Tribe. They belong with you and Nayati, their parents.” She couldn’t believe Maska thought that pups belonged to the Tribe. Pups were not things; they were people.

Her mood lightened slightly. ”I think the horses miss you. I’m pretty sure Inez does.” She however wasn’t going to force Liliana to leave and come back. She wouldn’t dream of having them back until Maska was gone. Though she should be going. ”Liliana, I should be heading back. But remember that not everyone in AniWaya want to send you back. We would like you to come home but it’s not safe.” She gave Liliana a small smile.