as the pendulum swings
[html]
Crap post, sorry ><

The spider dangled on a thread centimeters before her nose, disturbed by a breath of wind that ghosted through the mixed deciduous and evergreen trees. Its eight little limbs worked frantically to pull itself back up onto its half-constructed webs, and Vesper bumped it with her muzzle, watching it swing once more, almost pendulum like. It wiggled and resumed its escape, finally making it to the center of the web, where it turned and watched the coywolf resentfully.

A sigh left Vesper’s lips as she turned away and continued her walk through Arachnea’s Revenge, back in the direction of the mountains. Perhaps, if she stood on one of the peaks, she would be able to see the territories where she’d been born.

Right now, all that matters is food. She knew the prey sources closer to the Dampwoods better than on the other end of the peninsula, and she hadn’t eaten well recently. Her gaunt face turned quickly when she thought she heard the foliage rustling, but it must have been in her imagination. She trotted on, sniffing for a game trail.

The coywolf walked for about an hour until the trees ended, leaving to a short expanse of grass. An unusually blue lake glistened beyond, smelling of reeds and fish and other animals that came by to drink.
And then another scent—that of a male dog. Vesper paused before she came to the water’s edge, pricking her ears.

<style type="text/css">
.vesperlli b {font-weight:bold; color:#395c6f;}
.vesperlli i {font-weight:italic; color:#395c6f;}
.vesperlli ooc {padding:5px 5px 10px 10px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; text-align:right;}
.vesperlli p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.vesperlli {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#bbc9e1; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2j5e2b8.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dashed #395c6f; padding: 24px 0px 450px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px; color:#627b89; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc text. It's a wonderful post, ^^. And you can send PMs to Toby, if you want. Idc... Hope you're in lupus form as I assumed.

Toby finally had control over his body. He finally could waltz through the area, knowing exactly what he wanted to do; make up for damages Fang had preformed. Whether it be to the actual victim or some random stranger, Toby would pour out his kindness and charm to make up for the nefarious deeds done hours before his body had been completely his. He was walking along, watching the sky as clouds moved in and out of view, as well as birds that chirped gossip from one to the other.

The male entered the edge of the trees. Standing in the brush, he eyed a clearing he'd stumbled onto and waited for just a few minutes. A female stepped out, sniffing the air and obviously smelling the black german shepherd's scent. He stepped out from the line of trees, wagging his tail. He was hardly ever in lupus form, but today was one of those odd days of repentance. His many scars glinted in the lighting, as well as all the crimson red tattoos. The cross on his chest, the symbol of the pack of kidnappers he'd trained in, and many many more that were from both personalities; evil and good.

Greetings, he called, I'm Toby. You a loner, too? His friendly smile was in place as he reached the water's shore and bent to lap up a few sips of H2O. He was waiting for the female to answer as he sat back on his haunches and tilted his head in a welcoming way. She seemed nice, though her rugged appearance gave away that she'd been through a lot in brief years of life. Toby could relate to that... After all, there were two people in one brain under the black german shepherd's skull.

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.
[html]
xD Well, she's a non-luperci, so... I guess in a way you'd be right? Also, sorry about the length on this one!

It was not long before Vesper spotted the source of the smell: a black dog, stepping from the trees and wagging his tail in greeting. However, while his expression was perfectly friendly, the coywolf barely paid attention to that. She was instead interested in the array of scars that disturbed the almost pure ebony of his pelt. He also possessed a few other, unnatural markings—tattoos, though she didn’t understand the concept of them. She blinked curiously then pricked her ears when he greeted her.

“Yes, I’m a loner.” The female watched him drink, at ease, then took a seat when he did. “I’m Vesper.” This was said in a rather distracted tone, as her eyes fell to the crimson markings on his skin. It was unusual that they caught her attention more than his eyes—which were almost abysmal black, rather eerie. However, no one could decide on their eye color, but these markings… She had seen a tattoo before, on a light grey shoulder, but she hadn’t gotten the chance to ask.

“Where did you get those?” Vesper finally gave in to curiosity and gestured vaguely at him with her nose.

<style type="text/css">
.vesperlli ooc {padding:5px 5px 10px 10px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; text-align:right;}
.vesperlli {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#bbc9e1; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2j5e2b8.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dashed #395c6f; padding: 24px 0px 450px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px; color:#627b89; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc - rawr

Vesper the she-wolf with coyote blood. She was a scarred up loner with the curiosity of a cat. Her question of his tattoos made Toby tense, only a little, as he himself didn’t know where they all came from. With careful thoughts, he let out his organized and safe answer; trying not to scare Vesper off with the truth. He couldn’t just come right out and say ‘Oh yeah, and by the way I have a demon personality that’s rather dominant and might kill you.’

“A couple places, hardly can remember most of the places. The memory is more for the meaning of my tattoos; not the tattoo artists and their location.” He moved to cast the lighting on his leg where a broken chain wrapped around the paw. “I was tortured when I was younger, and when I finally broke free from that terrible pack I got this one to remind myself of my past.”

He scanned his eyes over some more of the scarlet symbols on his fur and paused on the terrorized skull. The skull’s face was bent in terror, flames sprouting from its melted head. This was the only tattoo that the twisted personality of Fang had left him with in which Toby was able to recognize the meaning. Toby’s head was on fire; the flames and flame thrower surely the demon living deep in his soul. He shivered, looking away and back toward the coywolf. Hopefully her good-humored nosiness wouldn’t pry to far to the tattoos with no meaning to the good persona who had control as they spoke.

<style>
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.
[html]

The black dog did not seem very enthusiastic about describing his tattoos, but the moment passed so quickly that Vesper wasn’t sure if she had imagined the hesitation. She was only good at reading others if it meant her survival; had he shifted his weight in a way that would allow him to attack, she might have picked up on it. She simply hadn’t spent enough time around other wolves to be able to read them well, at least unless she was intimate with them. Her mind flashed to Juniper before Toby spoke.

Tattoo artist, Vesper repeated mentally, deciding that she would get a more detailed answer from one of them. Odd body modifications interested her, but she wasn’t sure how any of them got done—though she could probably bet that none got done without hands.

She almost opened her mouth and told Toby that she didn’t want to hear his life story—but her eyes fell to the chain around his paw, widening when he mentioned the word “torture.” That would explain the scars, and suddenly she was a lot more sympathetic. She’d seen the affects of emotional torture on wolves before, but physical torture was practically the same; it broke all but the strongest wolves—or dogs.

Vesper looked at him, wearing an expression of respect. She did not miss the way he looked at the skull tattoo, and so she decided that abandoning the topic altogether would be healthiest.

“I’m glad you got away,” was all she said to wrap up the matter, and then she came a little closer. She didn’t like to have strangers—especially males—in her personal space, but sitting a few feet away from him would lend him a little comfort that she wasn’t able to give verbally. There were few ways she knew how to comfort another canine, and so she would have to make do with the small gestures.

“Have you been in ’Souls long?” Vesper asked, her voice casual. “I’m only asking because I’m from a bit north of the peninsula, myself. And it’s good to hear about what’s going on from another loner. You’re so far nicer than many of the pack wolves I’ve met.” She was generalizing, she knew, since most had treated her civilly other than the russet-splashed bitch that had preached about luperci superiority. But Toby had earned her respect, and she knew whatever insights he gave her could be useful.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc text. Sorry for the wait!

I’m no good man, he felt the urge to say to her. She believed he was kind, she believed he was harmless; she was far wrong. He wanted to tell her to run away while she had the chance, he wanted to tell her what he was really like, but nothing would happen because Toby simply didn’t have Fang’s guts. That’s probably why Fang was apart of him now; to be everything he wasn’t.

This girl was way to nice, but she did ask him a question and expected an answer. He snapped out of his thoughts and wishes, speaking at last to the girl. I think I was born here... the answer surprised even him, as Toby tried to think of what had made him say that. He looked around the area and thought deeply. His earliest memories concerned of the pack, no happy memories besides sexual experiences and the few good loners he’d met once he was away from the evil prison he grew up in.

He’d always thought he had a mother. A pretty one. He didn’t know why he was so sure of it; he just was. There was a little bit more thinking and then he nodded to himself and said, Yes, I grew up here for so long... The pack was on the outskirts of ‘Souls. I’m not sure what was happening when I got... His memories faltered and he wasn’t sure anymore of what he was speaking of. What was the truth here? He gazed over at the pretty, yet so very scarred woman. She had tried to comfort him; best he could tell she wasn’t really familiar with associating with other canines. But the thought was what counted, right? He gave an awkward laugh and dismissed everything to switch the subject. You’re pretty, he blurted out while trying to change the subject. Alarm spread over his body, his face heating up as he stuttered and added in a gasp, Pr-re-etty... pretty cool. I mean, yeah.... Ye-yeah cool! His ears swiveled back against his skull as he cursed his idiot brain. Of course his brain was already cursed with having two separate males living in it.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.
[html]
I'm more sorry for the wait. D: College sucks.

Toby said that he thought he was born here. The sentence made a brow arch, but she didn’t bother to ask why he wasn’t sure where he had been born. Perhaps he’d been taken from his birthplace as a cub and adopted or kidnapped—something. If he had torture in his past, she couldn’t really begin to imagine what else had happened. It sent a little twinge of something she refused to call fear in her stomach. A sense of self-preservation, perhaps? She was suddenly a little wary, but outwardly her features did not change from their smooth, faint interest. He’d given her no reason to panic so far, and so she was not going to prod him.

He went on to say that the bad pack he’d been with was on the outskirts of the land. She nodded in understanding, supposing that he’d been taken from his mother to this pack; that would explain his confusion over where he was “from.” He stumbled faintly over his words, falling into a long pause, and she began to tell him to forget it. He was having issues remembering, perhaps because he didn’t want to remember his past, and she didn’t want to pain him any further.

“You’re pretty,” Toby said out of the blue, and her ears stood up in surprise while his lowered as he attempted to amend his statement.

Great. Vesper let out a sigh, wondering if it’d be smarter for her and less embarrassing for him to just walk away now. However, it’d been a while since she’d spoken to a loner, and she didn’t want to throw away the occasion. “I’ve heard both before,” she said slowly and carefully, “though I would rather be considered ‘pretty cool’ than ‘pretty.’ But thank you for the compliment either way.” There was no point in getting mad at him until he crossed a line, and she supposed he’d regain control of himself eventually. She’d been struck dumb by appearance before, herself.

The memories put her in a slightly better mood, and she offered Toby a small, crooked smirk before settling down on her stomach, forelegs crossed. “So, does my fellow loner have any interesting information? You might be more attuned to what’s going on with the packs and neutral territories than a newcomer like me.” She flicked her tail once against the grass. “I’m incredibly selfish and starving for news to benefit me.” Her voice was almost sarcastic.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc text. Haha it's okay... my house has been a hell hole lately so i haven't done anything very good... -___- emotional writer's block.

And he let her change the subject, thankful for something else to focus on. However the next bit of subject wasn't mainly his expertise so he sat there starring blankly as he tried to peer into all his thoughts... even Fang's... and find out the latest and greatest. "Uh... I'm pretty sure something has been going down at the Aniwaya pack. New leader or dictator or something." He had heard bits and pieces. Enough to keep him 'in the know' without really caring enough for ever detail. As long as he knew which pack was having tension and where he was fine. He tried to remember some of the gossip but the poor soul was usually alone unless Fang was searching for someone to bully.

He looked around the little place where they stood and glanced at his reflection. He was the picture of a rogue... he was the picture of a satan incarnate... he was the picture of a male in need of saving. He sighed and glanced back at the pretty female near by him. "So you got a place to be? Or perhaps just a wonderer? I kind of prefer just letting my feet take me places, but some like to pick out destinations." Without knowing it, he was referring to his sister and mother. Oh how his faint memory was wrecked. He was of no use to recall his child hood, but if he had one wish then remembering everything in his lifetime would be tied with getting rid of Fang.

He had waited for her to reply, so now he went on to keep the conversation rolling. "Are you planning on ever joining a pack?" He knew that some loners, like Fang, found asking the question was ignorant while others responded well and kind-hearted, like Toby. It was an honest question not meant to do harm and only used when stirring conversation. As for Toby, if he weren't sure Fang would hurt someone he got close to, he would love joining a pack one day. He actually had always wanted a kind and loving pack to be in. Or maybe just even a family...

<style>
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.
[html]
I hope everything works out. D: Also, I made you a present. x3

Toby took a moment to think of a response to her question, but finally he informed her that someone new was leading Aniwaya. Though the name meant nothing to her, she nodded and filtered that information away for later. A pack under corrupt leadership was prone to be dangerous. Her thoughts returned to Oliver, and she wondered if there would be someone in Aniwaya to tear out this new dictator’s throat. A small, dark smirk played on her lips until he sighed, drawing her back to the present and asking a question of his own.

“I’m a wanderer, too,” Vesper said. “All of us have our favorite spots—though, as long as there’s food nearby, I’ll give any territory a try.” She hadn’t found any particular denning site that she enjoyed, though she found herself returning to the Dampwoods and other forests. They were sheltered, not quite as familiar as the plains where she’d grown up, but she didn’t like sleeping out in the open. “It’s hard for loners to stay in one place, anyway,” she added.

She cocked her head at his second question then looked back at the water. “I’m not planning on it, no. I’ve always functioned best by myself.” Her blue eyes became a little icy before she glanced back at him and offered a tiny smirk. “Some might say I have high standards for packs… Sometimes they’re nothing more than a bunch of dependent wimps looking for an easy way to get food. Any pack I join would have to be full of my equals.” She was displaying a hint of her arrogance, but she was beyond feeling self-conscious about that. In her mind, she was better than a lot of the canines she’d come across. Hopefully, Nova Scotia would leave her pleasantly surprised.

“What about you?” Vesper asked after a moment, realizing that she was hogging the conversation. She might have been vain, but she wasn’t completely self-absorbed.

<style type="text/css">
.vesper-oo8 b {font-weight:bold; color:#2d3b4e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #070d15; }
.vesper-oo8 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.vesper-oo8 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#1f252d; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/11qodfk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#444c57; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC - THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! Big Grin And this is a short post.. :/ SORRY.

She was a loner... not dependent... believing most packs were ignorant. Fang and her would get along great. He shook the thought, remembering how calm and sweet the female appeared to be for now and forced a clipped response to her question, Well... No. There's kind of some dilemmas I need to conquer before I can be around people very long... Sure, he wanted to trust Vesper. But he couldn't tell everything without putting himself in danger or making Fang pissed and come up to play.

He tried to search for more words as well as see anything that registered in her eyes or body language that said he was strange. He knew very well that he was strange, but the important part was to focus and try to not appear so lopsided. A few more moments of letting her answer and letting his brain organize his thoughts. Just a lot of ghosts in the closets, ya know?

<style type="text/css">
.doubleteam t {font-weight:bold; color:#14394c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.doubleteam f {font-weight:bold; color:#030f19; letter-spacing:1px; }
.doubleteam .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.doubleteam p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.doubleteam {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#ececd3; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2mhyk92.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#576568; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Table by VesperSmile

[html]
It's okay. xD Mine isn't much better; I was stumped. Poke me if you want me to add something to make it easier to reply to!

Toby elusively answered her question, explaining he needed to conquer some “dilemmas” before he could be around others. The wording made her ears prick, and she wondered what he meant. Why couldn’t he be around other canines? She glanced off to the side, faking interest in the lake, to better hide her emotions as she thought. Did he have trust issues or another person in his life who worked against him joining a pack? The thought that he felt himself dangerous crossed her mind for only a brief instance—because no one dangerous would admit it to a stranger. One was always in control of how dangerous they were, she believed. She could be dangerous, but she was no mass murderer. Surely, his scars and tattoos were for show, a false impression of the reasonably kind male she’d been in conversation with.

Vesper could find nothing to say that wouldn’t be a question; she had the feeling he wouldn’t want to answer directly. She only offered him a brief glance then smirked when he mentioned ghosts in the closet.

“Everyone has ghosts,” the coywolf said coolly.

The image of her sister flashed behind her eyes just then, and she could feel an ache in the scar across her hips when her father flung her down. She saw Sparrow walking away with Marcel, like a little slave, passing by their mother’s torn body without a second glance. She’d walked as if her own free will, but she hadn’t been free, and Vesper had known that—and she hadn’t gotten up.

“Everyone has ghosts,” she repeated a little more softly.

<style type="text/css">
.vesper-oo8 b {font-weight:bold; color:#2d3b4e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #070d15; }
.vesper-oo8 i {font-style:italic; color:#2d3b4e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #070d15; }
.vesper-oo8 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#1f252d; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/11qodfk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#444c57; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC - SORRY FOR THE WAIT....

Toby tried to think of what to say, but for the moment he wasn't sure of anything to put out there to the female. He was a bad guy; one that had so many skeletons in the closet they were pouring out of the front door. Not that he could technically help himself when it came to such things. The cross tattoo from so long before burned on his chest in a light, guilt-filled feeling. He took a slow breath in and out. What was with life anyway? Why did it have to be so damn complicated?

"Some more than others..." he finally said back, wishing he had chosen a different tone. The one he'd chosen was a dead give away that he wasn't a trustworthy type so he put his ears back and placed his black eyes away from Vesper... Trying to hide the water filling them as his guilt and pain grew in the black hole of his chest.

With a slow, frustrated swish of his tail he managed to shuffle a few twigs up and send some into the water so nearby. Toby wasn't stupid; but he sure did have crappy will power. In his mind he had been defeated since he had managed to end up in a terrible pack of rapists and abusers. Nothing that a pack should be, that was for sure. But Toby was one who had felt less dominant since the first punch blown, and found it useless to try very hard. And even when he did he ended up as a stammering fool with no right purpose. Vesper surely though him ignorant and was awaiting a chance to escape from him. Well shit.

<style type="text/css">
.doubleteam t {font-weight:bold; color:#14394c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.doubleteam f {font-weight:bold; color:#030f19; letter-spacing:1px; }
.doubleteam .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.doubleteam p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.doubleteam {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#ececd3; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2mhyk92.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#576568; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Table by VesperSmile

[html]
It's okay. ^^
Do you want to wrap this up soon or keep going with it?

“Some more than others,” came Toby’s response, as if from miles away. Her blue eyes lifted to meet his dark ones, but he had looked away, his dark ears lowering against his fine dog skull. She was confused, again, by how seriously he was taking the statements, but she supposed he wouldn’t have looked so guilt-ridden if something bad hadn’t happened in his past.

Torture can drive canines to do things they wouldn’t do of their own free will. Her expression grew infinitely more concerned. Then Vesper shocked herself.

The coywolf slowly rose from where she was seated, crossing the space between them with uncertain steps and nudging him lightly with her nose. She glanced at him in an almost protective way, like a big sister might look at a weaker sibling—a look she’d never quite worn before, definitely not for Sparrow. And here she was, standing close to a male at least a year older than her, looking at him as if she could protect him. As if she could do anything to make him feel better.

But she couldn’t do anything. She sighed and butted her head gently against his shoulder, letting her forehead rest there for a moment before she drew back and sat down.

“I let my father take my sister away. I tried to help, but I didn’t try as hard as I could have. I could have died for her; my father was power-hungry, a rapist. I let them walk off.” Vesper made her voice form, a mask of control sneaking across her slender features so that she didn’t show weakness—though she was admitting to more than she normally would. “I joined a band of coyotes and killed the leader—no, I killed a kid who could’ve gotten the message without death. I could have just scared him and made him treat his followers fairly. I closed my jaws around his neck even as he was crying for his mom.”

The female gave a quick shrug, finding herself steely to the events even as she just confessed her guilt in them. She was not quite repentant, not quite regretting her past sins—because there was no changing the past.

“I will not ask what you’ve done, Toby,” Vesper said levelly, trying to hold his abysmal gaze. “But it’s obviously hurting you, and you obviously seem worried about something happening again. That alone shows me that you aren’t a monster.”

<style type="text/css">
.vesper-oo8 i {font-style:italic; color:#2d3b4e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #070d15; }
</style>
[/html]