Get ya [p]itches and forks..
[html]<style type="text/css">
.xmasalaki b {font-weight:bold; color:#110d09; letter-spacing:1px; }
.alakiooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.xmasalaki p {text-indent:25px;padding:0px 25px 10px 25px;margin:0px;}
.xmasalaki {width:450px;border:1px solid #110d09;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... salaki.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:165px;background-color:#5a4c4b;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#e1d4bd;}
</style>

WC: 336 - Along the border. You okay if i forward date this a day to the 7th? Just a small scrap fight or something along those lines right?

Evening had come quickly that day despite how each passing hour had been uneventful and even boring at times. A simple, quite and peaceful life was nice for an hour or two a day, but the dark toned male could not comprehend how others managed to live such boring lives day in day out. Maybe he was just an adrenaline junkie, unable to live without the thrill of fighting and combat, he was without a doubt insane to boot, but standing in place whilst watching the sunset he couldn't help but notice how quite and boring his day had been, especially compared to recent events. He needed something, a thrill of sorts or an interesting distraction to give him something to do. Squinting his eyes at the setting sun, he considered tracking down Matteo and annoying him for awhile to kill the remainder of the day, but he couldn't remember where his white mate had said he was spending the day; heck, he wasn't sure if he'd actually spoken to Teo that day or if he'd just imagined the whole conversation in his sleep-filled morning state. But throughout the day he hadn't bumped into the white one and so he could only conclude that Teo had gone somewhere...

Twisting around, he took a few paces away from the borders to where the trees distinctly became thicker. Reaching up he grab a branch and pulled himself up onto it and repeated as such until he reached high in the trees range; sitting in trees was a handy thing he had discovered long ago. Not only does it give you an vantage point, but very few bothered to look up. Pulling out a small knife he began to twirl the blade between his fingers, the small blade shifting from one side of his hand back to the other in a repetitive fashion. It wasn't an exciting thing to do, but playing with the blade kept his hands busy as he contemplated the problem of how to kill time.

[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Aeron had lost her mind, she had been making a list of the packs she knew and trying to figure out who was where. She had finally earned a rank she felt she could use. She had to build relations with packs and do what she could to maybe even promote trade between them.

though she already knew there was almost no way that Inferni would set up a trade a pact or anything with anathema. Why because they we're wolves and Inferni hated wolves. she sighed writing them on the list as she looked around at the trees. She'd make a stop to Inferni but she'd also heard of another two packs in the Northern area. currently no names were written for she only new of three packs. Anathem, Inferni, AniWaya of wait she knew Cercatori d'Arte that was where Io's brother was. Aeron huffed closing her book sliding it in a bag. She placed on her white cloak, strapped on her sword and her weapon belt. the assassins old habits died hard she never left without protection. She'd go north first then west and then return she'd be gone a week maybe a little bit more. But she had to find out the names of the packs and any information she could.

Swiftly she moved into the forest cover it would be best to travel mostly through the forest if she could.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
.alakiooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.xmasalaki {width:450px;border:1px solid #110d09;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... salaki.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:165px;background-color:#5a4c4b;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#e1d4bd;}
</style>

WC: 336 - He hasn't really moved from his spot >.<

During his time of being privileged to accept joiners traffic had been slow; in the end he had only had to deal with the two females. Even after going through the whole joining ritual and such he wasn't comfortable with such a responsibility; unsure of his own ability to neutrally judge another’s potential, without allowing his views to be deterred by prejudices and such matters. After having allowed them into the lands he hadn't encountered either female; not that that mattered much to him. But with his mind drifting, he couldn't help but remember and wonder how the pair had settled in. Again and again he toyed around with the metal knife, it's cool metal slipping and sliding between his fingers in sure movements; when he'd started picking up this habit he had cut himself many a time, but now he completed the small trick without even paying it any attention.

Tilting his head he viewed the land beneath him as it gradually fell into the darkness of the coming night, the odd rays of light that remained struggled to reach the densely forested area, causing the surrounding area to turn dark quicker than others. Without the suns light he could still see well enough; seeing wasn't done with lights alone, for a wolf had many sense... that and the moon now replaced the sun, it's reflecting light not as strong but enough for the male to see by. He had no idea how much time he'd spent within the trees branches, but below him was silence, nothing moved and no one had approached, leaving him to his own boredom.

Shifting his weight around, he threw a leg over the branch and pushed off, allowing himself to fall to the ground loudly, making no attempt to silence his landing. As his feet connected with the ground, he bent his knees and steadied himself, eventually bringing himself up to his full height and stretching his arms above his head whilst yawning. Such a hard life I live..

[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

The golden woman moved through the land she had left her horse out further she hated moving him threw most of this land. She would meet up with him out side the lands. He was such a good horse and she couldn't help but love the strong male horse. He had been her partner for so long.

Aeron had found the sun setting and the forest becoming dark with each step she took. soon she was finding herself under the light of the moon that could hardly make it through the trees. She couldn't help but become more vigilant about her surrounding.

the sounds of the night creatures nothing else seemed to be out here it was good it made her feel more at ease. The only thing was the sound of something that fell. she pulled out a knife and slid behind a tree. an ear twitched as she slid out from the tree. Looking at the back side of the male. "You out to get killed?" she asked spinning her knife and sliding it back in the pouch.

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
</style>

WC: 211 - Short; sorry >.<

Instantly he swirled around, pinning the source of the voice to the unknown female located behind him.. a small part of his mind recalled her as being one of the ones he had accepted into the pack, but that did little to relax him; he had caught the last of her motion and noted the knife, his top lip tugged back to partially reveal a row of white teeth, a low growl forming within his throat and his hand unconsciously wrapping around his Katana's handle. Still not settling down, his ears rolled back, pinning themselves down onto his black hair and his tail fell still behind him.

“You out to threaten and piss off one of your superiors, woman?” he asked, his voice lowering as he practically spat out the words, his mood quickly turning sour for having been caught of guard by such a lowly female. Slowly he brought himself up to his full height, looking down upon the other, tilting his head to one side and allowing his body language to express his confidence and comfort in regards to the situation; a foolish thing to do, having no idea of the others skills, but then, he had never once claimed to be a rational and intelligent kind of wolf.

[/html]
[html]

OOC new forgive me its short I eneded up with 8 aeron threads o.o

Aeron looked at the gray male she wasn't sure what he was doing or what he wanted she did however know that she needed to head out of Anathema soon. She looked at him as she smiled lightly. Forgive me I didn't really mean anything, I was heading to the pack that is just next to us. She stated

She had to admit she was being rather nice now in comparison to most days when she'd tell him to piss off. The thing was he was of higher rank then her and she would not hurt her chances of moving up the ranks to become head of this tier. She looked at him as she stood up taller. What do you want Alaki? are you looking for a fight because I have no time for those who act like there bigger just because they feel like they can" She may be just below him in rank but she wasn't going to take his crap. Though the fact was she did not want to fight she was not in the mood to fight. But hey if it made him stop then fine.

<style>
.aerong .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#ad7560; }
.aerong p {padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.aerong b {color:#ad7560; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.aerong {background-color:#866155; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.aerong .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c2b22; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:412px; margin-top:-80px; text-align:justify; padding:-80px 0px 10px 0px; }
.aerong-border {width:412px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
</style>

WC: 262 - Feel free to PP any combat stuff, anything goes in regards to injuries to Alaki ^^

Further his temper flared, the female's words strangely adding fuel to his unpredictable fire. Slowly he partially drew the blade from it's sheath, the metal seemed to sing with the need to taste blood as it scrapped gently along it's sheath as it was pulled free. Grinning now, he flashed his teeth once more at the female, his blue eyes narrowing as the others words placed blood thirst ideas within his mind; a fight, that was exactly what he wanted and needed. Shaking his head slightly, his hair swaying from the motion, he placed the blade in front of him, angling it downwards and then grasped it with his other hand so that he was in a ready-enough stance. “Ya know what, maybe that's exactly what i'm looking for.” his grin grew deeper, his mind and body eager to cause trouble in the name of friendly 'sparring', not that any of his 'sparring' experiences were ever actually friendly; anything but, to be exact.

Silently he breathed in and begun to slowly circle around the female; a difficult task, considering their surroundings, all the while he kept his attention fixed upon the female and stayed at a safe enough distance. “Come on, don't bother with that other pack; entertain me for awhile?” his voice took up a pleading note, like a pup asking his mother to stay up late. With so little to do with his free time he didn't want to pass on such an opportunity to fight and go wild; if only for a small amount of time and no killing.

[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000Srry I forgot beat me

Aeron looked at him. Who the hell did he think he was. Aeron huffed as she looked at him. "I'm not some toy or pretty little bimbo who will entertain you, I have a job to do." she said as she looked at him. Why did he feel like he was able to go around and push her buttons.

Aeron snarled as she looked at him. She hated being short. She hated being forced into a corner. Looking at him with golden eyes she flipped open a pouch and pulled out a knife. "are you crazy?" She asked holding the knife infront of her. Why would he take up arms against a fellow Pack mate. not to mention why would he try and hinder her doing her job.

Aeron pulled out another knife throwing it into a tree. She'd use it if she had to but it was mainly to show how precise she could throw. "Do you really want to mess with me. I'm very accurate." She stated holding the blade in front of her face.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Sorry it's short, will do better in my next post >.< / +202!

Amusement sparkled in his eyes as he saw that he was effecting the female, that his boredom was soon to be cured and the female would cave to the temptation of a fight. Drawn back lips revealed rows of sharp teeth, the grey male smiling with delight at the female in a hope to push her just that little bit more. The tip of his blade made small circles as he moved around the woman, pacing, watching, waiting for her to give in and fight him. Oh, your not pretty that's for sure, but entertaining ... he paused for effect, all the while stalking around in a circle around her.

His grip around the leather handle tightened as the female pulled out a weapon, his eyes and head full in the game, conscious of the fact human weapons were deadly and can easily kill unintentionally. Pausing, he remained still and watched the blade thrown into the tree, eyes narrowing slightly, surprised to see the feeble female had some skills at least. Girl, i've been messing with you from the start. Come on now, spar with me he somewhat pleaded the words, hoping the female wouldn't back out now.

<style type="text/css">
.kitkey b {font-weight:bold; color:#ab6a5c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e120c; }
.kitkey p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kitkey {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#571c10; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ggmrs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 277px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#842e1c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kitkey p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kitkey p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]