I'll be your Fairytail
Shawchert wasn't going to pass this up no matter how much he hurt. He had left a note for Orin the day before telling her to be ready for a nice night out. He'd actually had a nice, and hopefully beautiful surprise for her. As he couldn't really wear clothes he smoothed his fur as best as he could. It was hard as it was always a scraggly mess most of the time. He had prepared earlier in the morning and after his first patrol. He made an extra patrol after making sure things were clear before going home and getting ready. He had nothing special to wear, he hadn't even gotten the tux that Strelien had made for him yet, though he still remembered his promise to the red man. He was still in the process of making the manikin that the man had requested. It was sitting in the corner of his house where it was beign worked on every once in a while. Taking up his projects for the girls he picked up a small boquet he's picked for Orin, hoping her flower daughter didn't notice them. He knew he didn't look his best especially with the bandage over his side wound and the fresh cuts from Rurik, but he couldn't help that, and he was still healing so he couldnt' take the bandage off. Knocking on the door he waited for his new beloved to answer so he could show her a good time.
The moment the knock sounded there was a flurry of movement from within Orin's treetop cottage. It sounded like a herd of rhinos on the move, all of which were simultaneously giggling and shushing each other. Just when it seemed that the scuffle of paws was about to die down, there was a prominent thud, someone squeaked and two more laughed, and the bustle started anew. Whispers secreted behind the door, while other words were blurted with great excitement then followed by another round of obnoxious SHHH!'s. Someone said, 'he'll hear you.' Another, 'is that daddy?' and a third professed, 'we're not trying to hide from him.'

“Just a minute!” Orin sang through the door, but it was a lie. It was a good five before anyone even got close to the door, another two before she opened it.

Tonight was a big deal. As was their way, Shawchert and Orin did everything backwards, and even though they already had children together the two had never been on a date. In fact, they never even courted each other in any sense, save for one night where the two desperately needed each other’s comfort, which didn’t really count, even though it was the evening that gave them their beautiful daughters - the very daughters that now scuttled around inside the bungalow, helping Orin get ready and giving her their childish dating advice that was of the utmost importance.

When the door swung open Orin was a sight. Her honey eyes were as big and round as the curious gaze of her daughters, and her usually choppy hair was somewhat tamed. Her blond tresses were pulled back into a tight French braid – though some of the shorter pieces, including her bangs, still managed to get free here or there – and one or both of her daughters had decorated the braid with flowers and anything that the girls deemed important for their parents’ first outing.

Her eyes met Shawchert’s, a smattering of greenery from the canopy outlined his face. She couldn’t help but smile. Primping had felt a little silly at first, but her daughters insisted on it - especially her little fairy princess – but now that she saw her beau any anxiety she once had melted away.

“Good evening, Shawchert,” she said in the most courtly way. The light from the lantern that illuminated her porch in the evenings danced in her sparkling eyes.

400+
[html]
Out of Character

WC:388 OOC: Big Grin

In Character

Shawchert stood at the door waiting, he could hear whispers and giggles, and Orin speak to him. He couldn't help but smile. He would surely wait for a long time for her if he had to. Shawchert straightened as the door open and Shawchert's heart beat faster. He knew she would try to look nice, but now she looked absolutely beautiful. His smile grew into a full out grin. He could hear the girls moving back and forth excited about the whole thing and he almost wanted them to come, but then it woulndn't be a date, he wanted to be with just Orin tonight.

“I am greeted by the most beautiful woman I've seen!”

He said with his grin now being hidden as he presented her with the flowers. He was telling the truth but she didn't have to dress up her hair for him to say that. This night was for her and he was entirely excited about it.

“Are you ready my dear?

He asked holding out his free hand for her to take a hold of, ready to lead her to the Oasis. He knew the girls would be just fine and that if anything they would only be a walk away. They were close enough and he had made sure any traps he had was set. He'd gone to making noise traps at night so that if anyone did come they would be known. He had yet to tell Skye this but he would eventually, or someone would find out as well. He even made traps for those who came near the ways to get up the terrace, he was protective of his brood.

Make sure to tell them that it is a bad idea to leave the house tonight, I have set up some noise alarms just in case someone tries to visit.”

He said, he knew how protective she was of the children, and he didn't blame her one bit. He was sure the girls would try to sneak out and see what they were up to, but it was possibly a way to keep them from crashing their date. He was wagging his tail ferociously, a thing he hadn't done for so long that it seemed like it had never happened to him before.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]
She smiled and giggled graciously when Shawchert saw her, thinking his eyes almost bugged out of his skull when he saw her. It felt good to be admired; Orin was far too suspicious of the gaze of a man now, thinking that most were scrutinizing her body, waiting to pounce. But Shawchert didn’t look at her that way, he didn’t make her feel like that, he never made her feel paranoid. Oh, sure, he looked at her just like any man would, but somehow this was… different. Her eyes mirrored his admiration.

“Thank you,” she said in an uncommonly shy tone, and glanced back at her daughters for reassurance before formally returning; “You look nice too. I’m ready whenever you are.”

She took his hand, her tiny fingers entwining with his large mitts. “You heard your father, girls. No sneaking off.” She wondered if they would listen, or try to sneak out anyway. It was most likely that if either of them were going to try to slip away it would be Juliet, but then again with these wild cards either of them could be the instigator. If they went, they’d probably go together.

It was inevitable that one of the noise alarms would be set off tonight, but Orin hoped at least it would be a long time until then. The girls were so excited for her that they would probably reign themselves in for a little while at least. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at her daughters again, a flash of loving caution in her eyes. “You ladies are free to play in the Terrace all you want, just be careful. I trust you.” And then she stepped outside, closing the door behind her. By now, her daughters had learned to work the door latches, even without hands.

“Noise alarms?” She asked Shawchert with a smile. “Nice touch.” She appreciated the extra security. It was getting harder and harder to watch over her little ones. They were growing more independent and resistant to her care every day, and as Orin’s responsibilities to the pack increased, she found time with her children waning. At least this way they would know that the Terrace was safe. Now, as long as the girls stayed in the Terrace, they would be secure, too.

“So where are we going?” She wondered where he would take her, her imagination flipping through pages and pages of fantasies she’d once been so enamored with. She never read anymore - guising it as a lack of time – but she still loved the fairy tales, and still wanted Shawchert to be her Prince Charming.

400+
[html]

Word Count → 249 :: OOC: Could I PP them getting to the oasis in my next post? Big Grin Sorry if I didn't make much room for reply <3

He was looking at her as a man with experience with her, oh he very much wanted to skip to the future, but he also knew what that entailed. Misery, so taking his time was his best option and he was proud to say he was a man of patience and understanding. He took her hand and led her down the bridge towards the nearest exit.

“Be good girls, I have a surprise for you two if you stay in the Terrace.”

He said, hoping that would entice the girls to stay a little longer. He did have surprises for them but he wasn’t going to tell them he’d give them to the girls no matter what, it would just take them longer to get it. He led her down the ramp, he did not trust himself with ladders just yet as his wound was still fresh he wanted this night to be perfect.

“Someplace special! Oh which reminds me, I’ll have to blind fold you. Don’t worry I won’t let you trip over anything.”

He said crossing his hand over his heart, a gesture he’d seen recently. He pulled from his satchel a handkerchief he’d found in an old house when he had started rebuidling after the snowstorm. He smiled at her hoping that he could surprise her, but if she did not want it, he would happily toss it and take her where he had planned their date.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat!

[/html]
ooc: Yes, pp is fine.
300+

IC:

She walked the spiraled ramp, tracing a steep, rounded path around the trunk of a massive oak as Shawchert led her to the forest floor. It wasn’t long until she stood on the loamy soil, toes mingling with old leaves and strange nighttime bugs that crawled the earth – though none of this bothered her in the least. There was something magical about the evening, even as she glanced back into the treetops and saw the distant, warm glow of the lantern that shone on her doorstep above. It was like the whole forest was smiling down on her.

The spell broke when Shawchert said something – but it didn’t make her unhappy. An ear flicked as though she hadn’t been expecting any sounds aside from the toad’s croak in the nearby marsh, and she turned her smile to him. Her golden eyes glanced to the blindfold he held, and finally there was a little apprehension. “I don’t know…” she started to turn him down, then second guessed herself. It was a cute gesture, he wanted to surprise her. Orin was just about completely nose-blind, so the only clue as to where he would take her would be her ears… which were pretty keen. But still, being blindfolded? It’s not as though either of the fiends ever blind folded her, but she still didn’t know if she’d want her ability to see to be taken away.

Then again, she was with Shawchert. Just the sight of such a monstrous werewolf was enough to make anyone think twice. Even though Shawchert was injured, no one would really know that from afar, and any intruder on foreign land would probably not want to face this man on unfamiliar territory.

“Okay,” she nodded, the smile gaining vibrance again. “But I’m warning you,” she waggled a playful finger at him. “You know how accident prone I am. If I break a leg you’re watching the girls for the next two months.”
[html]

Word Count → 353 :: OOC: nomnom what's this? /shock

Shawchert was relieved that Orin would continue to trust him. This beyond all else was what made his own bond with her as close as it was. Her trust. It had been there from the beginning, and though things had happened, hearts were broken, lives stolen, she was still there for him, still trusting. He pulled the blindfold over her eyes, a grin on his face. He held her arm as he moved the noise trap into place, a few soft jingles could be heard before he moved out into the forest. It was a quick route, and he knew she would know where they were when they got there, it wasn't that much of a secret, but it was always fun to think so. He walked carefully making sure to keep her from any stray roots. As much as he would have loved watching the girls for two months straight, he was more inclined to keep her safe.

“We're almost there!”

He said, he could hear the sound of the water in the oasis now. It was a soft sothing sound of a small stream running from the pond like pool of water. He had set up a trunk that he had brought over himself, a cloth to keep the plates and food clean, and cushions to sit on. There was a candle in the middle of the table, which he stopped Orin and promptly lit from a torch he had nearby. He hurried to put out the food he'd packed earlier, though it wasn't as fresh as he wanted it, it was better than having a bear greeting them for dinner. He took out the leather bound book he'd found a while back, the one that Orin had used as her history of d'arte and set it by her spot. He had figured she probably missed it and wondered where it had gone, so a suprise like this, might warrant him more points. Satisfied he hurried back over to Orin and pulled off the blindfold, a grin on his face. He was sure she would be pleasantly surprised.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat!

[/html]
The blindfold came down and Orin was thrown into darkness, but there were still scents and sounds all around her that let her know she was still in d’Arte, still safe. She followed Shawchert’s lead, walking precariously through the forest, all semblance of grace lost, but even when she stumbled she remained chipper. It went something like this every time: trip, stumble, warm arms, giggle.

Then she felt Shawchert’s cue to stop, ears twitching as she speculated on where he had taken her, and what he was doing now. She heard him unpacking some things but didn’t know what it was – well, food, obviously, but other than that she wasn’t sure. She heard a scrape and a hiss, and knew a flame had sparked. A moment later she could smell the melting wax and charred wick – a candle – and a shock of excitement ran through her. She couldn’t hold back the girlish snicker.

Fingers tickled the back of her neck, and then the blindfold was off. “Ooh!” she exclaimed as she looked at the spread. The candle flickered gaily in the evening breeze, its warm light bouncing off of the romantic evening picnic Shawchert arranged for her. Bright yellow eyes looked at Shawchert, her smile bringing the sun to the night, and then she turned in a slow, wondrous circle as she looked at her surroundings.

“Where are we? I’ve never been here before.” She knew they were still in d’Arte, but there were still many wondrous places in her own pack lands that she had never seen. She stopped when she faced the pool. Starlight glances off the surface of glassy waters, and she stared in wonder. “It’s so pretty…” She marveled for a moment before turning back to their dinner and taking a seat on one of the cushions. She folded her legs to the side and stared at the meal, equally as entranced with the sight of the food. A small murmur of approval came from her as she looked it all over, her stomach practically growling at the sight.

“It all looks so… What is that?” she interrupted herself mid sentence as her eyes finally caught sight of the book. She blinked, her mouth going dry as a part of her – a part she tried desperately to forget – flooded to the fore. She stared at the book for a long moment, then turned her gaze to Shawchert, her countenance illegible. “What’s that doing here?” Her voice was flat, small. For a moment she looked stunned, but it was obvious when something sank into her psyche and her ears laid back, eyes darkening. Whatever emotion she was feeling was unreadable, but it was obvious that it wasn’t good either.

400+
[html]

Word Count → 303 :: OOC: Uh ohhhh

Shawchert was happy as she exclaimed in wonder as she looked around the Oasis. Shaw had found this place, though he wasn't the first one and he knew he wouldn't be the last one. He watched as she looked over the area and couldn't help but feel a bit of pride in the place he chose.

“It's called the Oasis, it's a nice little place, I usually come here to carve if i'm having a hard time with my carving.”

It was such a tranquil, quiet place. He loved it and wanted to share it with Orin. Things were going great, that was until after she sat down. He could tell the tone of her voice wasn't very pleased though he coulnd't exactly pinpoint what she was feeling when she saw the book. Her ears were telling him enough, she wasn't pleased with the book being there.

“That's the history of Cercatori, the book you were writing. I- I thought you'd like to have it back. I saved it for a while, I was going to give it back sooner, but with everything going on, I never got the chance.”

Was she mad that he'd taken it from the bookstore? He just wanted to keep it safe, as it was the chroniclings of the lives of the wolves in the pack, and it meant more to him now because they were in her words, but the book belonged to Orin and he knew she should have it, he was wishing that he'd given it to her sooner, because that was why he thought she was angry, she might have been looking for it all this time and he had it the whole time.

<style>
</style>
Image © Nat! And Table by Noelle!

[/html]
ooc: Shawchert can intercept or let it happen. Smile
300+

“The history of Cercatori…” she muttered, echoing him in a dreamy voice. Then her face darkened and she scowled. “…is nothing but a bunch of CRAP! It’s all a just of fluff… a mask for what really happens. Who cares about our history? We should just remember it like our wolf ancestors have always done.” She grabbed the book from its place and stood stiffly, waving it in front of Shawchert. “And who added to it after I was gone? Who wrote in here? Who wrote IT in here? Who wrote down that our son was murdered and there’s nothing we can do about it?!”

She spun around, stomping away from him and quickly approaching the water’s edge. She opened the book and stared at the first page – founding members - and though the ink she once used was black, she saw the names scrawled in dark red. “I can’t even read it anymore. If no one added to it, then who do you think will have to?” She didn’t look at him as she stared out at the water, flipping to the center of the book. “Is it still mine? It’s blank. Did you expect me to write it?” Her voice dripped with venom as she glanced over her shoulder, half-lidded eyes aflame. “Well I’m not going to. I’m not going to write down that filth. I won’t… I can’t! I can’t write anymore.”

“It’s only too bad you forgot the camp fire,” she said, glancing briefly to the candle on the table. “But this will do.” She turned back to the pool and cocked her arm. Pages crinkled and fluttered as the book dangled from its rear cover in her hand. She knew what she used to write the d’Arte chronicles with, and she knew that the water would turn it into nothing more but muddy ink. Without hesitating, she lobbed the book into the pool.
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 542 OOC: SHaw the monologer

In Character

She spoke and he listened, he watched her mood change quickly as she looked over the book. It had not occurred to the stupid man that it would bring back memories of Demetrius, of the night he was killed, but she remembered, and how could she not. He watched as she turned to the water, speaking more, he stayed quiet the whole time. He watched as her words were shot out at the pool, though he knew they were for him, he moved behind her as she said the pool would do and as she started throwing, he grabbed her wrist, gently, hoping he was doing the right thing.

“We write things down because we need to remember the past, good and bad. If we don't then we speak of them, and the words become misconstrued, they change into something that it never was. I've learned about that in my own travels. That's why our own wolf histories, before this, is all just a bunch of stories. To write something down, it's usually permanent. I don't expect anyone to write the horrible things that happened in these pack lands here, I just know, the woman who wrote this book, wrote from the heart. From what she believed in and every word, no matter how it was written belongs there. You are not obligated to write down anything, but to forbid yourself such power....

He trailed off, knowing he was speaking far too much. He knew it wasn't his place to speak, but just the venom in her voice, the ice her eyes had bore into him, it wasn't her. She wouldn't have to write anything down, but he couldn't let her just throw away something as precious, no matter what dark secrets it could hide.

“No one ever wants bad things to happen. They do happen though, and they need to be remembered because if they don't history would repeat itself. It would be all a waste, letting something like that come to us again in the future, possibly to our own future generations. It's why the humans wrote, and why we should now too. If you will not take the book I will find a safe spot for it to never be touched again, but don't destroy it. It is dear to the pack, to me, and I know deep down, to you.

He couldn't believe he'd heard her, that she'd said things weren't worth writing down, He waited for her to pull out of his grip. He wouldn't resist, it was her decision to do whatever she wished with the thing, he wouldn't think twice if he knew it would hurt her forever. He knew that a quick decision she was making was probably too quick. Nothing had been added since the last time she wrote in it, so it wasn't as though he had asked much of her. He knew that the pages would possibly bring a gloom to her, now at least, but it was something she had put her own life into. She had done such a wonderful job at it, that he couldn't bare watch her throw it all away. They all had memories, but they didn't work as well as writings.

<style>
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

[
The swing of her own arm jerked her as Shawchert caught her wrist, and she looked down in surprise. At first sight of the almond fingers wrapped around her own white wrist angered her, and she scowled even deeper, but then she looked up into Shawchert’s face and what she saw there made her rage melt. Then he started talking.

Her brow furrowed and she looked angry – but this time her anger was far more childish than dangerous, like a pup that didn’t want to listen to their parents. She wanted him to shut up already, to let her throw the book into the pool and be done with it. Yet as he talked, her primal rage fettered away, replaced by nothing more terrifying than the emotiveness of a saddened child. ‘ To write something down, it's usually permanent.’ This was true, but that didn’t mean not writing it down could undo the eternalness of what had been done either. Her eyes dropped, catching the sight of the gentle ridges the water made as it wriggled against the land.

“There’s no power in writing,” she countered, but the vehemence that once peppered her voice was all but gone now. “You only waste your time writing things down, a bunch of things nobody ever reads. And even if they do, nobody every believes it so it doesn’t matter anyway.”

She looked at the book in her hands as she righted it and closed the cover. Her eyes fixed solemnly on the cover, but she didn’t really have to look at it. She knew ever last crinkle and scar on the cover and for the first hundred pages; she’d seen this thing so many times. But now, instead of being the promise of a beautiful future, the tome just felt like a reminder of a horrible past.

“You keep it,” she said, holding it out to him. “Put it someplace safe.” She hoped he would do that. She didn’t want to destroy it anymore - maybe he was right, maybe it should be saved – but she didn’t want to keep it for herself either. Every day she looked at it it would implore her, she would feel the driving urge to update the pack’s history, and every day she would feel that electric storm cloud forming in her heart when she would have to walk away, powerless to manifest the words about her son’s murder.

She wiped at the corner of one eye with the back of her hand, and then looked over at the spread Shawchert had laid out. She was itching to change the subject. Her voice was still a little low and meek when she said, “I’m sorry. I’ve ruined our dinner.”

400+
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 300

In Character

He could feel her calming down and could see it after, he breathed a sigh, knowing it was useless fighting with her, so he let her speak when he was done. He had let her arm go as he had felt her less tense and angered. He set a sigh of relief when she told him to put it someplace safe, and he promised inside his head he would. It would not be t he history of Cercatori, but at least the beginning of it, though it would not say anything of the tragic happenings of his family this mattered little to him, calming her and getting them both back in the mood of things was all he wanted. He wanted her happy. He shook his head at her, as he moved to put the book out of sight.

“No it is my fault, I thought it would make you happy. That's all I want, that's all I care about. Nothing more, we can still revive the evening, the night's still young.”

He put his hand in the bag he hid the book in and pulled out something he had not really touched since leaving the pack. It glinted in the firelight and moonlight. He put the mouthpiece to his lips and started playing, he had gotten so used to just playing his wooden one, especially since the metal one was normally used for special occasions before, it was definitely a special occasion now. He started playing for her and moving closer letting a soft, calming tune escape from the flute, he moved around her in a slight dance, eyes enticing her to join him, though he couldn't use his hands to hold her, he was using his eyes and feet to lead the way for her.

<style>
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]
The book was gone. Out of sight, but not out of mind. Still, it was much better than having it in her hands. She worried even as she watched him tuck it away into the satchel, wishing he hadn’t caught her arm, but hoping that some day Shawchert would be right, that she would be happy she hadn’t destroyed it.

When his hand came back from the bag she saw something shiny glinting in his clutches, but even though she knew what it was her eyes were still somber. An open wound had been picked, and the sting was everlasting. At least her initial ire had abated and she was able to cope with how she was feeling now.

She still couldn’t help but think that she ruined the night, even as he moved the instrument into place and began playing a soft, melodious tune. He tried to give her a thoughtful present and she just berated him for it… the music sang in her ears… Everything had been so bad for so long, he was trying to take it away, and she just made it worse… the soft sound of Shawchert’s foot-paws dancing among the grass mingled with the rhythm… She should just go… but she was already moving.

It started with a gentle swaying, even as she sat there dwelling on the moment she began to rock with the tune. Her tail brushed against her legs in motion. Although she was almost trying to stay mad, she felt the music creep up her spine, and soon her shoulders were gently moving with the sound as the tense muscles relaxed and her head rolled back, eyes closing as the sound took her over. Then she was really moving.

Shawchert made a circuit around her once, and then her own feet were moving over the loamy earth. The music infected her, carrying away the poison that coursed through her veins and replacing it with peace. She started with small steps, mostly following Shawchert in rhythm, until the music built and she began to make larger, flowing movements. And with each note that sang out, and each trickle from the gently stirring water, her sadness was spirited away.

“It’s been forever since we’ve danced,” she said in a smooth, breathy voice as she made a small whirl in front of the man. “I think I forgot I could.” She raised her hands in the air and then brought them down one by one in front of her until they were resting gently on Shawchert’s shoulders. She knew he couldn’t hold her while he played, but she could still dance with him.

She laid her head down on his chest (after all, she was far shorter than where he held the flute anyway) and after a mischievous giggle, stepped on his feet. Clinging to him, she danced foot-upon-foot like a child might.

400+
[html]

Word Count → 300 :: Out of Character text

Shawchert watched as her mood softened, he could only imagine how she felt right now, and how much anger she was keeping in her, and he knew that many times, like this, his music would help sooth the soul, he got her to start dancing soon after he started moving around her and soon she was moving and he couldn't keep his eyes off her. He wished he could speak but seeing as he was still playing the music he stayed quiet and they both moved around until she came to rest against him, he felt a warm feeling rush over him as she took his shoulders and lay her head on his chest, he held his arms up higher and continued playing, though slightly faltered at her giggle he continued as she placed her feet on his, and let him move them along. This made him feel closer, it was as though she were trusting him with everything. He moved slowly, though stiffly due to her being on his feet, but he swayed to his own tune until at last he was finished. Upon pulling the flute from his mouth, he kissed the top of her head, but continued to sway, in a slow motion to the now silent music. He would continue the slow movement until Orin decided to get down. He was sure she was still hungry as they had yet to sit down to their dinner. He was going to give her the entertainment after, but seeing as she needed a cheer up, he had to act fast. Now it seemed things were going well enough again, and he hoped he didn't make another mistake of upsetting her after all this whole thing was about, and for her. For now he was enjoying her closeness, and hoped that she was starting to have a better time.

<style>
</style>

[/html]
The music was a salve for her soul, soothing her into relaxation and comfort as she danced minutes away with Shawchert. She stayed on his feet because he let her, holding him close and resting against him as they danced. The two moved perfectly in time, hardly any clumsiness coming about even though she was standing on his feet. It was like the little cloudy wolf and the tall motley man were one and the same.

Orin didn't even notice when the music stopped, or if she did she didn't show it. Her eyes were closed now, and she let him rule her movements. It was so nice to let someone be in control, even in this small way. After so long of trying to hold herself together, of trying to watch out for her children and for herself, and now for her pack, it was nice to be able to let go. But even more importantly, the best part was that she trusted Shawchert enough to let him take the reigns.

Her eyelids parted slowly, and she peered through blurry half-lidded eyes at the pool as thousands of stars glittered in its mirror-like surface. It slowly moved away from her as the couple turned, and she watched it go with fondness, and then her heart delighted as they completed their circle and the pool came back. That was when she realized... “You stopped playing.” It was just a statement, she wasn't upset, more surprised than anything. She didn't even know how long it had been since the man had completed his song... it didn't matter, it was like the music wasn't over between them at all.

Finally she straightened up, taking her weight off of him and stepping down from his toes. “So what kind of grub did you bring me?” She inhaled deeply, and even to the nose-blind woman the proximity of the food made her senses tingle. “I didn't realize it before, but I think I'm starved.”

300+
[html]

Word Count → 202 :: Out of Character text

This was what they both needed, the quiet of the forest, with each other for company, no children to ruin a moment, no one asking for sudden help for something that needed doing, no trespassers, nothing. It was just him and Orin. He moved a few more times before she spoke he smiled at her surprised expression and nodded. He knew he didn't have to say anything. He was glad she thought of food because he was getting mighty hungry, Looking at the table he smiled and led her to it. Where he had been laid out the meat for the two before he'd unfolded the blindfold. He put his flute back away and stood by the table.

“I'm afraid it's not fresh, but I'm sure it's good nonetheless.”

He said waiting by the table for her. He wasn't a cook so the meat was raw as it could be but he'd caught it earlier and it had been stored away till he put it in his bag wrapped up, now it looked like a perfect meal, at least to him, and he smiled at her waiting for her to sit and start eating before he would join her.

<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]
ooc goes here

Luckily there was still enough feral wolf in her to not blanch at the thought of eating raw meat for dinner. In fact, it sounded quite nice, and when he revealed the food the scent pricked at her senses and made her mouth water. She rubbed her stomach as she sat down at the spread, grinning delightedly at the plate of goodies before her.

“Lets eat!” She grabbed her food very unceremoniously and was about to chomp down on a bite when she stopped and looked at Shawchert. A dubious look crossed her face for a moment before she snagged his hand and yanked as hard as she could, trying to pull him down next to her.

“Quit it with the gentlemanly stuff, I already know you’re my night in shining armor but your stomach keeps making me think that the dragon will be here any minute!” She held the food up for him, offering him the first bite and not about to take ‘no’ for an answer.

<style type="text/css">
.orint2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.orint2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orint2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#A66676; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GOEf8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F1CEE5; outline:1px solid #A66676; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#F1CEE5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: ---
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → --- :: OOC: think it wwill be time to finissh this soo unless you have any great ideas for them :3

He couldn't help but laugh at her comment about him being her knight in shining armor.

“I do not do it just for that my damsel in distress, it's what my mother has taught me, and I think it's good to keep that memory of politeness out in the open. And my stomach isn't growling that much is it?”

He said as he sat down after her, to answer his question he heard a slight groan coming from his torso and he looked at her sheepishly. Looking at the meat she held out for him, he took some and began eating, though far more ceremoniously than Orin might have if she had started.

“Well if that dragon does come I will now be able to fight it off.”

He said with a sparkle in his eyes as he watched her between bites.

<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]
ooc I'm good to end it here too.

Orin giggled happily, settling in at Shawchert’s side and taking her first bites of the meal as well, only after Shawchert conceded and began eating. She hunkered down and nestled up against him, staring out at the sparkling water as she ate. She was so ravenous she hadn’t noticed the silence. Well, it wasn’t exactly quiet here. The crickets chirped gaily, so many that they made a beautiful nighttime song. Occasionally a frog croaked and now and then there was a trickle in the water as a fish dared coming to the surface to try to catch the water bugs.

She gorged herself, eating until her belly poked out and she thought she would pop. Then she laid her head on Shawchert’s shoulder, sighing. The food and the atmosphere relaxed her. It was the first time she’d felt this way in a long time.

“Thank you for the beautiful night,” she said in a soft, dreamy voice. Her eyes turned to him and she grinned impishly. “For the beautiful date.”

<style type="text/css">
.orint2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.orint2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orint2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#A66676; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GOEf8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F1CEE5; outline:1px solid #A66676; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#F1CEE5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: ---
[/html]