never meant to cause this drama
[html]
Dated 9/8/11

He felt relaxed, he felt at ease. He also felt very very guilty. He'd brought a good sized chunk of his smoked venison and a few loaves of fresh baked bread for the male. He knew how he'd technically won the fight between the two, but it didn't help him feel less badly about it. He never should have thrown the first punch. He made sure the bread was still in the backpack, and made his way up the ladder. He'd seen the ramp, but he wanted to put off the meeting. He knew he needed to face the larger male and apologize, but that didn't mean he was ready to.

He stood at the top of the tree now, hesitating. He nibbled his lip uncertainly, feeling less sure of himself now that he was here. Well, the worst Shaw could do was throw him over the edge.

Shit.

Maybe the meeting should have been on more neutral ground. Literally.

Too late now. The pale scholar shifted his weight and swallowed, his throat suddenly very dry. The dryness wasn't from exertion, but anxiety. He swallowed once. Swallowed twice. Cleared his throat and swallowed again. He whispered Shaw's name. He swallowed again, then spoke up, unsure of which treetop house was the large male's tree. "Shawchert? I have something for you."

There was a tree that's door was much larger than the others. Tal walked to it, and knocked. He was sure Shaw was there, the place reeked of the warrior.

[/html]
Shawchert had been working on the mannequin he should have finished a long time ago, it was for Strel, though he only hinted he wanted one. It was interesting and hard work, but he loved the challenge. He'd been concentrating on that, though just thinking about Orin made him smile a bit, and just events of the day before made him feel warm inside. He was interrupted in his thoughts by a knock at the door and the voice of Taliesin speaking. Shaw pinned his ears back and slowly put his tools down and wiped his arms off which were full of wood chips. His ears laid back and he opened his door. A stony look on his face. The wounds were still new for the man to forgive Taliesin and after Sky had her attack on him about beating him up again, he figured Tal had a different story than was said. He looked at him with a look of wishful death

"What do you want.

He said, making sure to hide his wounds from his more recent fight, though there was an arm and his face he couldn't really hide, but his most injured part stayed behind the door.
[html]
ooc speech

The death glare from Shaw was enough to make the male take a step back. His ears laid back in semi-submission, then subtly changed position to indicate anger. His hackles raised slightly, a growl sounding in the back of his throat. "I came to apologize, and to give you this." He'd pulled the backpack off, opening it and removing the smaller cloth bags with the two loaves of fresh bread and the third bag of smoked meat. His voice was sharp and angry. He wanted to hit the male with them, but instead he laid them on the ground so the male didn't have to soil himself by touching him. Bi-colored eyes were narrowed as he stared in anger and irritation at the giant warrior. He gritted his teeth, a muscle jumping in his jaw. He'd had an entire apology in his head, but the frustrating warrior had erased all understandable thought from the scholar's head.

He opened his mouth to speak, but what came out wasn't the apology he'd expected to hear himself say. "You deserved it, you know." Hell, the woman they'd fought about would have done it herself if she'd heard what was being said. His nostrils flared in irritation. He was irritated with himself, and irritated with Shaw for provoking him. It had been said once that there was no greater fool than a fool in love. The tiny mouse prodding the gargantuan bear should have known that, should have known better. Yet, that didn't stop his words from coming out anyways. "Dumbass." The last was muttered rather than spoken aloud, but it was still said.

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 360

Shawchert left his eyes on the man, watching his every move, as he set the fresh food at his doorstep... it was a nice gesture yes, but after the battle with Rurik, and the encounter with Sky, he wished Taliesin would just drop out of the universe. He wouldn't have had any problems getting her back if it hadn't been for Tal. Though it also meant Shaw wouldn't find that he truly cared for Orin, in a manner that went beyond what he felt for Sky, tbough he only felt it, he didn't know exactly what it was. He was angry at the man just because Taliesin had take Shawchert's spot, though he didn't care as much for Sky; he still had a love for her that would never die. He flared when the man started telling Shaw he deserved it. Shaw bristled, but kept his calm instead he looked Taliesin straight in the eyes.

“If you hurt a hair on her head you will wish you had never been born because I will rip your head off with my bare hands...

He opened the door a little wider, exposing his bandaged side and stepped over to Taliesin, only two steps, hovering over him, then he looked at the food and back at the white man.

“I'm sorry I'm not gay”

He said flatly, turning his back and slamming the door in Tal's face. He leaned on it, not sure what the man would do. He doubted he had enough fight in him to keep him from kicking his ass again... to think weak enough to be beaten by something like that... one who takes cheap shots. He breathed loudly, calming himself, trying to sooth the worry away and not open that door and hurl the man over the edge of the bridge. At that moment Shawchert wanted to do that. It would have been a bad idea for the protector of the pack to do something like that to a pack mate, though it gave him great satisfaction just imagining it. That was satisfaction enough to keep himself from actually doing the deed.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]
[html]
We can end it here unless you have more to add. ^^;

Tal and Sky had been mates for a little over a week now, so Shaw's threat of bodily harm if he ever hurt her came as little surprise. The torn and ragged appearance of the male did, however, and the smaller scholar couldn't help himself from taking a small step back. The stinging words were delivered by the warrior, and Tal flinched, his face warming in humiliation. His ears pressed against his skull as he tried to figure out what to do now. Finally, he let out a resigned sigh, frustrated and angry at both the former leader and himself.

"I'm leaving the food out here. It's not poisoned... I'd have a lot of explaining to do to my mate if I tried something stupid like that." He doubted the larger warrior would believe him, or care. In fact, he was sure that the dumb brute would probably leave it there to rot, but Tal came here to do a kind deed, and he saw no reason to renege on it. He threw another helpless glare at the door, then headed for the ramp. He didn't quite trust that the larger more powerful male wouldn't charge him and toss him over regardless of the damage to his own reputation.

[/html]