Strangest ways
[html] <style type="text/css">
#halosimple {width:440px; padding:10px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5697571/lykoistar10.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#halosimple .ooc {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:italic; line-height:1.2em;}
#halosimple p {text-align:justify; line-height:1.5em; text-indent:30px;}
#halosimple .bottom {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif;}
#halosimple .bottom p {line-height:1.5em; margin:0px;text-align:right; line-height:1.2em; }
#halosimple .name {font-family: 'Calligraffitti', arial, serif; font-size:32px; line-height:1.5em; }

</style>

--

Lovely.

Fingers fondled the sharpened bone, whose colours varied between splendid white and weak red. Up until quite recently it had been part of a wolf’s front leg, but Halo was quite fond of working with leather and bone. Why let the body decompose and rot when there were so many useful parts. Thought it was the bones she desired most. The dull end of the sharp bone was attached to a lengthy, wooden stick and currently represented a simple spear. Good enough for now, she decided, a smile resting on dark lips in a face that the vast majority of canine civilizations would describe as beautiful.

She had walked past the well-marked borders of the clan and into the Sunflower Sunsets, aiming for the lake that rested between Inferni and the younger Salsola pack. It did happen that her thoughts touched the memory of the handsome King of thorns, but she had not seen him again. There had been much wolf in him, but he wasn’t of a pure breed. Perhaps a little bit like her, even. His memory was an intriguing one, though she would never go and seek him out on purpose.

There was no need for her darling katana as long as she wielded this. It was made to pierce fish, but Halo knew ways to make this object much more dangerous. She was one of Inferni’s most lethal forces, and she had little reason to fear. The clan’s territory was not on too great of a distance. The silk she usually kept tied around her feminine waist had been left in the mansion once again, for there was no need to get such a pristine piece of art wet.

The Triarii walked into the cool water until it reached halfway up her slender thighs. The spear of bone and wood rested in both hands, unmoving until she required its use.

Your faith walks on broken glass

Halo Lykoi

[/html]
[html]

ooc text. Here we goooo! (:

He'd been walking for a while. His clothes and his messenger bag missing. It was a wonder when it came down to waking up back as himself; not as the shell used to host a demonic personality branched off from his own. "Where could they have gone?" He was searching through thousands of sunflowers. He'd back tracked with his own scent,(though at the time when he marked the scent, someone else was in control of his body) and found himself here... confused by the strong scent of two packs and millions of flowers. What had Fang been up to anyway?

He finally caught sight of something he hadn't exactly been shocked to see. Fang's red shirt was stashed halfway into the gothic-looking messenger bag. Toby's shirt was on the ground... trampled, and smelling of piss. A strong whiff of the shirt and Toby knew it'd been Fang. Probably was wasted again... He scooped his stuff up and left the old t-shirt. He wouldn't wish to wear something even he peed on... sort of. So off he went, trekking to find some new place and new people before Fang took back over. He finally stopped, realizing the need to put on his pants, and checked inventory on other things he had in his bag.

That's when he heard the female in the water. He trudged over, zipping up his fly and eyeing the woman. She seemed very beautiful, and he found himself hypnotically walking toward the water. That's when he realized he was being creepy and should say something. "Hello there," he called out loudly toward the lovely water goddess before him. He wasn't Fang, he wasn't grotesque with his desires, but he did feel attraction for women. He was male after all. "I'm Toby!" he said just as he reached the edge of the water and gave the female a smile.

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.
#halosimple {width:440px; padding:10px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5697571/lykoistar10.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#halosimple .ooc {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:italic; line-height:1.2em;}
#halosimple .bottom {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif;}
#halosimple .bottom p {line-height:1.5em; margin:0px;text-align:right; line-height:1.2em; }
#halosimple .name {font-family: 'Calligraffitti', arial, serif; font-size:32px; line-height:1.5em; }

</style>

--

The result of her sinful act should not yet be noticeable to anyone but eyes that knew her well. The woman’s own thoughts weren’t indulged with the truth either, for she had decided to continue her pace without looking back relentlessly. She was bored with walking through storms. Instead of revisiting mental images of red and grey, scarlet eyes focused on the still, transparent surface of the lake, and what lurked beneath. Halo was the opposite of an experienced fisher, but it wasn’t hunger that had led her to this odd task. She sought peace of the mind, and it worked well with her refreshed attitude to everything.

The soft sound of her form moving through the water seemed to have attracted attention from elsewhere though, because a stranger canine had walked out from the ripe forest of sunflowers. Bringing fiery hues from the water to rest upon the male’s dark and intriguing hues, she let her arms fall along her sides, bringing the tip of the sharped bone under water. She was disappointed that she had been the one to be discovered first. It should have been the other way around, naturally. Hello there, he said.

Already, there was a name, and she doubted she would ever have asked for it. Toby. The Lykoi’s name could have been quick to frown at his uninvited appearance, but she didn’t. Instead, she cocked her pretty face and let a shy smile creep onto dark lips. ”Hello,” sweet tones greeted.

Halo Lykoi

[/html]
[html]

ooc text.

She hadn't offered much back to him, so he let his tail nervously wave and tried not to think to much on it. Maybe she just wasn't into introductions. He cleared his voice and tilted his head to examine her body language. So far all he could tell was she was hot; and well... that was it. He eyed her a little more in hope of a bit more signals or signs of caution. Nope. Nothing. Gee, that helps.

"Uh... You wouldn't happen to be hunting any bad guys, right?" It was always good to check with people that Fang hadn't been around, and maybe if he had been to figure out what had happened so he could fix it. He gave time for the girl to speak, then added, "Yeah, cause uh... my friend is missing and he is quite a trouble maker." It felt odd to call Fang his 'friend' but he didn't want the girl to think of him as a freak so he felt like lying was what it took when being introduced by himself. Lying always helped out in the end, and when it came time to share everything so be it.

He awkwardly twitched his ears and focused on the surface of the water as he thought on the possibility of having some sort of truce with Fang... Fang isn't even a real person! He's a part of you! Idiot! he scowled inwardly as he was struck with realization. Hmm... His eyes glanced back at the woman whom he was definitely getting more and more embarrassed around. If Fang were here he'd already be seducing the woman. If he had to admire something about Fang he'd have to choose his ability to do whatever he felt like doing so boldly; whether it was right or wrong. It helps to have the balls to do something...

<style>
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.

</style>

--

Strangers received very little for free whenever they made the unfortunate decision to approach the woman with blue blood. Too few could appreciate the royal line she descended from, but she was accustomed to disappointment now, and was immune to its sting. Or, that was what she preferred to think, at least.

Some would have turned smiles into frowns the moment it was discovered that the auburn woman was not about to effortlessly offer her own name, but not this one. A secretive smile danced upon the woman’s lips at his strange question. It wasn’t her original intention to do so, but one could never know for certain. ”Perhaps,” she answered him, though seemingly oblivious of the weapon she held on her hand.

He didn’t seem comfortable. Perhaps it revealed instincts more keen than most. Too few decided to be wary in her presence, but she thought they should be. The wolf by the borders hadn’t met a pleasant end.

”Well, what does your friend look like?” she wondered, naturally assuming he was talking about another individual of flesh and blood. Perhaps it was his friend’s head they recently had added to the foul display of skulls by the clan’s borders.

Halo Lykoi

[/html]
[html]

ooc text. This is gonna be nice Tongue short post sorry!!

How did he say this? 'Well he looks exactly like me; has my voice, my tattoos and everything. But he's my evil twin brother made up in my mind when I was beat up as a pup.' Oh yeah, cause everyone would believe that. He cleared his throat and looked up at her beautiful figure awkwardly making eye contact. "Well... h-he's really tall..." that was just magnificent, eh? "And he's a darker male... and uh... about my age..." He looked down at his feet on the shore not knowing what more to say without giving it all away.

"So yeah, he's probably not in trouble any ways." His eyes darted around nervously as he thought she might be onto him. She looked pretty scary and convincing that she could cause injuries to someone. That weapon of her's didn't look like a fun time at all. Well shoot. And he felt Fang stir deviously inside him in obvious amusement.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.

</style>

Apologies for delaaay :[

Glittering pools with depths of scarlet turned into slim, horizontal slits, though didn’t reveal heavy amounts of suspicion. This Lykoi could so easily have chosen to live her life in fear, but she had made the decision that she would always be able to get back up on her own two legs. The largest demon in her life was part of her, and she didn’t fear as she once had. Innocence and ignorance had wished to make her weak, but she knew much better now. Finally, strings of her linage’s madness had embraced her with the understanding she needed.

”So, a really tall and dark male around your age.” She merely repeated what she just had learned. It mattered so little to her. After a prolonged moment, she shook her head and offered the dark male a small smile. ”I’m sorry, I don’t think I’ve seen your friend.” She was intrigued. Troubledoers were interesting in their own ways. Perhaps that was why he seemed so uncomfortable. It was not pleasant to worry about a friend. Then again, she had so few individuals she could consider friends, and it was rare for her to feel worry in such a way.

Normally, Halo would have chosen to spit out insults or turn and walk away. Today she didn’t want to do any of this. ”Want me to help you look for him?” a sharp smile was now offered, and the fish-spear in her grasp was pointed towards the ground, in a non-threatening way.

Halo Lykoi

[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the late posting! :/

She wanted to help him look. Look for Fang. A flicker of dark amusement passed in his eyes for a brief mili-second before it was replaced with the constant worry that burdened the male way to often. "Easier said than done," he said as he inspected the girl's face for any hint of her thoughts. Toby'd always wished to be some sort of super hero. Someone destined for greatness and blessed with wisdom...

He pretended to gaze around for the demon which really was him. How could he get around this? Where was the loophole? He flicked his tail in a tad amount of annoyance before calling on something he hated doing; Fang. Most of the time Fang got him out of trouble, whether the demonic personality liked it or not, because they did share brains after all.

"You know... I doubt anyone will be able to find him for a while." He managed a forced laugh to fill in the silence for his own mouth. Did she realize who he was really talking about? His ears were swiveled back in a nervous habit against his skull. You are an idiot!

<style>
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.

</style>

--

She didn’t know this man, and though scarlet shades were observant with every flicker of change in him, she didn’t manage to catch the passing, shady amusement within brown pools. A fine warrior she was, but she didn’t know people very well, only herself. She knew how to wear disguises, but she had a difficult time reading other cons, more often than not. Just as well for him, for this Lykoi hybrid could be a terrible thing to deal with if she felt threatened. However, she didn’t fail to notice his lack of interest at her uncharacteristic offer to assist him with the search. Fine eyebrows slowly rose a few inches, though no words were to climb up on her tongue just yet.

When he said he doubted anyone would find him, she merely shrugged her shoulders and brushed dark auburn locks away from her perfect sculpted face. Thick eyelashes fluttered as she moved her red gaze down to the yellowing ground. ”Okay. I just wish I could have been of assistance in some way.” Voice seemed to reveal a tinge of disappointment from the female’s side, and her smile existed no longer, though there was no frown either to occupy the fine, horizontal line of her mouth.

Halo Lykoi

[/html]
[html]

Soooo sorry this has been a month in the making!! I've been so busy with grades :/

He had failed miserably, (Or at least he thought so). This smart huntress was onto him, and he was sure of it. With a shifting of his weight he looked from one side to the other; this was his way of avoiding eye contact. "Yes well... He's better off not tempered by a female like you anyway..." It took a bit for it to settle in what he was saying, much less how it could be taken offensively.

"Wait! No! Wh-wh-what I meant was that he's not much into someone who poses as a threat!" Fail. hissed his brain. Taking a moment to gather himself he breathed slowly out and said, "Sorry again..." with a deep sincerity that showed in his big black eyes.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.