Bring back my bonnie to me
[html]
:: OOC ::Open to any one, would love if some one could share information about Anu with Charm, or any one willing to give her something pretty for her lover. :: WC ::3+

Anu had been missing from the lands, and Charm was blind as to why. Well not fully blind but she had hoped that the pack was not stupid enough to take another’s pack leader. The leader of the pack was what kept everyone happy, and kept sanity and order within the pack. She moved slowly as she wanted to know more about what was going on and if she was able to bring any new home to the pack it was better than nothing.

The black and white head looked around, taking in the landscape with her lilac colored eyes. The lands that where spread out in front of the Dreamer where new to her, but with her trusted staff she would try to make it down into the pack lands, and would try to make it out alive. Charm Sawtooth gave a nod as she shifted her weight around as she pushed off with her staff, walking into the pack lands, she could only hope that she found some one that was hear in hopes that the pack went back to how it was before the fight.

Her heart was racing with in her rib cage, she wasn’t sure if she was stupid or brave for this. The female dug her staff into the ground as she pushed off with her foot, then lading the other one and picked up the long wooden rod and moved closer and closer toward the pack. She looked around, nothing but land, but the smell was strange. There was only one thing that the lady could think of to do while trying to play off being relaxed around these new lands. ” My Bonnie lies over the ocean, my Bonnie lies over the sea, My Bonnie lies over the ocean, O bring back my Bonnie to me.” Charm sung out loudly.

Aunt Charm had always joked around with her, saying that she couldn’t carry a tune in the bucket, and sometimes she would tell her she would rather be deaf then mute around her when she’s singing, so you know it had to be really bad for someone who couldn’t even talk to say that to her.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7e8cb; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #a58388; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#816c72; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charm-bracelet.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #422e37; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; padding: 250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bba6ad; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Ayasha was patrolling the borders since as a scout that was her job. Of course she tended to act on things she found, which was not part of her current rank tier. But Ayasha had always been a bit rebellious. So she didn’t mind breaking rules when she needed. Her pack was a bit heavy from all the wooden animals she had carved. She for some reason kept it with her.

She actually knew why. It reminded her of Shiloh, the one who taught her to carve soon after she was able to shift. Back when Ayasha was more innocent and AniWaya was peaceful. But she had grown up quite a bit. She was still curious but she knew to be more wary around strangers. Yet she still trusted that everyone had some goodness in them. At least until they proved themselves otherwise.

Her patrol was livened up by the scent of an outsider. She sighed in frustration. Did they not know how stupid it was to come here? If one of the Guardians found them instead of her, whoever it was would be in danger. She hurried swiftly but silently towards the stranger. It helped that they were singing. She approached the woman and asked, ”What are you doing on AniWaya lands?” Her tone while sharp wasn’t belligerent.