[M] Directions
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Sorry for the fail post ^^

It had been a few days since Chishio had wandered away from the city, and he still had no fucking clue where he was. He was getting sick of it too. He just wanted to get back to all the shit he had collected in the city. It seemed that he had gotten out of his 'food mood' and into another one. He was near packlands, he could smell it. Maybe he could ask them douches which way 'home' was. But home was really just a drafty cafe and to be honest he'd prefer a better place to stay. Like a flat that didn't have fucking broken windows, but then he had to remind himself that this place was untended and his job would be hard.

He moved closer to the pack borders. He didn't care if he was meant to be there or not, all he wanted was directions and if they couldn't give him that without being hostile, then that was just great. They were even more pathetic than him. Not that he thought that, but it was true. He had starved himself for days just because one rabbit got away. It was obvious but he just chose not to see it.

<style>
.streetchi .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.streetchi p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.streetchi b {color:#8b7720; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.streetchi {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 4c29f7.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6c7059; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:290px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Tammi edit: Edited in the mature topic box. Remember if you have an [M] in your title, the mature box is required. Thanks.
[html]

+554 - Finally had a burst of muse for this !!

Roughly, he dragged his free hand across half closed eyes, an feeble attempt to wash away the sleep that threatened to claim him. Each step he took was sluggish, his body like lead and seemingly weighing three times the amount that it should, but he didn't regret over working himself; practising, working, swinging his blades kept his mind occupied, that way he didn't have to think about the filthy white bitch who carried his mates children. Each day he regretted the moment he brought the slut into Anathema lands, each time she crossed his mind he killed her a hundred times, so often he dreamt of killing her it seemed that he could almost taste her blood... bur imagining the whores death was as far as he could go, for Naniko would forgive many a sin, but slaughtering ones own pack member he doubted she would tolerate and he didn't want to be removed from his home pack because of some female who couldn't keep her legs crossed and paws of another's mate. Grinding his teeth slightly he thrust his Katana into the ground, the blade easing through the soft dirt and wedging itself into the ground. Both hands grasped the blade and he released a slow sigh, pushing his darker thoughts away and then yanked the blade out of the ground.

Straightening up he ran the blade across his trousers, cleaning it of the specks of dirt that now coated it, before guiding it slowly back into it's sheath. Little light filtered through the trees that surrounded him, the broken shadows cast by their branches and leaves hid him, his form somewhat distorting in the lack of decent light. Rolling his shoulder he reached back and bundled his hair roughly together and tied it into it's usual loose ponytail with practised skill. Most of the day he'd spent venting his anger and irritation upon trees and rocks and virtually anything he decided to swing at, this way when he returned to his beloved he could keep up the façade, pretend everything was fine, that he didn't give two shits about the entire situation. Gathering his scattered blades he attached them one by one and shoved the rest of his supplied into a bag, which he hung over his shoulder. With everything cleared up he headed to the border, to check it as his rank indicated he do so, as well as make his way slowly home.

Most days the borders were clear and safe, few stupid enough to threaten his home pack and even fewer stupid enough to cross it uninvited. Scents of pack members who walked the lands lingered everywhere, familiar and safe, nothing out of the ordinary. Gradually he begun to relax into a slow leisurely pace, tuning out more and more of his surroundings as his mind drifted into it's own little world. Only, the wind carried the scent of a stranger now, the scent instantly drawing him back to reality and the grey toned male become more and more aware to his surroundings. In the distance he saw him, a disgustingly similarly coloured male just by the borders. Approaching he tried his best to keep his expression and body posture neutral, “For what reason do you approach our borders, wolf?” he asked, his voice coming out bored and uninterested.

<style>
.alakigoyle .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#507384; }
.alakigoyle p {padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.alakigoyle b {color:#396e88; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.alakigoyle {background-color:#203c49; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.alakigoyle .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4d6671; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; margin-top:-30px; text-align:justify; padding:-150px 0px 10px 0px; }
.alakigoyle-border {width:450px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:000+ - gonna be lazy and just have Scullion already with him

Another wolf approached, 'For what reason do you approach our borders, wolf?' A smirk quickly appeared on the face for the grey beast. 'For what reason do you ask, wolf?' he mimicked perfectly. He wasn't in packlands, only near them. So his twisted though stream led him to believe he could act as he wished. A small bark came from behind the grey male. 'Masta!', a childish voice called. 'Gots food!'. A small pup appeared, a mouse clutched in his jowls. Red and grey mottled fur ruffled fiercely as he bounded up to Chishio. 'Da?' A sharp growl came from the male, 'Don't you fucking call me that you fucking little retard!' The pup recoiled with the silence that had been beaten into him.

'Fucking 'tard' the silver monster hissed under his breath. 'Jus' tell me how the fuck I get outta her and I'll be gone' he growled towards the darker male. 'An' this 'un too' Chishio said gesturing to the recoiled runt behind him. He twisted the chuck of silver around his neck, brushing aside the cross and the key. 'Then you can run back to your boyfriend or whatever' he snided happily.

Image courtesy of tricky ™@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Chi1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_Chi1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:5px;}
.K22911_Chi1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#491000; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Chi1 {background-color:#d6bf79; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/27/chi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Chi1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

+372 - I really don't like this post, but at least it's moving things along >.<

“A right cocky shit I see?” his voice came out a low whisper, the words intended only to be heard by him and him alone. His fingers twitched with the urge to wrap around his katana; his first answer to everything these days seemed to be violence and yet at the same time he knew that he should be watching his temper, with that in mind he forced himself to smirk back, mimicking the others expression and raising an eyebrow, as if to say 'i'll tolerate you mouth for now', “Because these are Anathema lands and we do not take well to having strangers linger near them” he answered, barely managing to keep his voice under tight control. A slight bark reached his ears, causing his pierced ears to twitch and roll forward, alert to whatever made the sound. Eyes cast downwards he finally noticed that there was a pup with the unknown male, the child’s presence has been virtually overlooked until it had drawn attention to itself by speaking up. These days he had grown accustomed to the presence of needy children, tolerant to their irritating behaviour and dependency and so he saw no issue with the child’s behaviour until the stranger snapped at the little one.

At the sight of such abuse, his lips tugged back slightly to revel teeth, his muscles tensing and bunching up, unknowingly he held his breath, every nerve suddenly on edge. “Such a fucking charmer, ain't ya. You should bloody well learn how to treat children better and watch your manners when asking a favour of another” he spat the words out, blue eyes glaring at the other, but he managed to slowly release his breath and peeled his hand of his Katana's handle; when he'd grab the blade he wasn't sure, but his hand ached from how hard he had grasped the leather wrapping. “Piss off in that direction” he pointed the opposite direction from Anathema, not caring as to where he sent the other, just to get him away from Anathema borders. “And i'll happily go back to my mate now” he grumbled under his breath, shaking his head slightly, completely unfazed by the others attempt to make a snide comment at him.

<style>
.alakigoyle .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#507384; }
.alakigoyle p {padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.alakigoyle b {color:#396e88; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.alakigoyle {background-color:#203c49; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.alakigoyle .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4d6671; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; margin-top:-30px; text-align:justify; padding:-150px 0px 10px 0px; }
.alakigoyle-border {width:450px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Chishio heard the dark rat mumble something, something derogetry he assumed, but he didn't reply. No he had bigger fish to fry. The grey spoke of the land they stood on, Chishio shrugged, 'Yeah, well' he muttered, his voice with a distinct half arsed tone. 'I'm not on your lands, and since I've been around being near 'em ain't a crime, so bugger off and leave a man to his business'. Chishio's words had no malice to him, only disdain.

'That ain't a child, it's a slave. My slave... So I'll treat him how I like'. He smiled in fake politness, 'Why thank you' Chishio replied, his voice laced and sugar sweet. 'And I return' he added swiftly, standing up to his full height. 'You may 'piss off' in that direction'. He gestured into the further realms of the mysterious pack. Chishio turned around, copping the pup on the back of the head as he did. 'C'mon ratbag. Got bigger fish to fry, eh?' Scullion beared the attack and moved quickly behind his master. Chishio moved deliberatly slow making sure that if verbal backlahs came he would be able to respond to it.

<style>
.japchi .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.japchi p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.japchi b {color:#e9e31b; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.japchi {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... led-10.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c9822; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:50px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]