last friday night
[html]
sorry for the freaken long wait ! & the fun begins. (;

Ookami groaned as his eyes fluttered. His head pounded with an enormous headache. What had happened to him? His eyes didn't open all the way, only enough to wake him up. As he was shifting he felt someone wrapped in his arms. The fur was soft and the body was that of a female. He smiled, Adonia He didn't remember going to sleep with her, but she must have found him or something. His head hurt as he tried to figure out what went down the night before. He remembered laughing a lot, and having fun. But what did that all mean? He sighed slightly, oh well. He was sure he would figure it out eventually.

As he lay there he thought of Adonia. He felt bad, for he hadn't been around much lately and he really hoped that she didn't feel like he was abannodoning her. He wrapped his arms tighter around the female who he thought to be his mate and grinned. "Goodmorning love. How did you sleep?"

<style type="text/css">
.ookaminess b {font-weight:bold; color:#7fa5d6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1b314e; }
.ookaminess p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ookaminess {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#5d6d82; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/21myr88.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0f212b; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#08346c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.ookaminess p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ookaminess p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
i need to get myself back into writing 300 words+ per post D: lol and cue ookami realising he has morning wood XD
also we need to backdate this by about 15 days otherwise Jace would be noticeably pregnant already XD since she and Temo got their freak on at the beginning of september

3+

She had been enjoying floating in the hazy world of her dreams, they were a better alternative to the headache and nausea that waited in consciousness but the living plane would not be denied and she was dragged into wakefulness by movement and a softly murmured voice. One she knew very well but that her alcohol addled brain connected to the wrong person; Temo. Her body felt rough and worked over, sore muscles protesting even the slightest twitch. She made a soft noise of complaint at the moving about and opened her eyes with a smile expecting night black to be before them. Instead sunshine golden was presented to her gaze, so much larger than Temo was. Her friend the giant that had been chased from his birth pack for being golden colored, Ookami was laid before her.

Mismatched orbs widened with horror as her heads pain made itself known agonizingly. Her scream sent birds taking to the sky for a quarter of a mile around them, startled by the loud noise. The she dog wriggled away from her friend of old, her head spun alarmingly as she realised it was herself producing the godawful noise. She shut her trap and instead simply stared at Ookami with her jaw hanging. They couldn't have... they wouldn't have... not even drunk... and yet her body felt the way it did afterwards. Suddenly she felt sick and buried her face in her hands, she shifted a foot and felt the cool glass of an empty bottle. She grabbed it, anger filling her now and launched it at a nearby tree, the sound of glass shattering was immensely satisfying for about two seconds before the cold set back in again, how would she tell Temo? Would she even tell him? The knowledge would kill him inside that she had strayed from him, even whilst under alcohol's influence.
[html]
i am sooooo uber duber sorry jaceypooooo !

Ookami opened his eyes in shock to a loud scream. He fumbled around and realized that it was Jace who he had been laying with! His eyes widened in horror. Why had he been with Jace? He backed away from her and then realized that he had a boner. If he had skin he would have been blushing, he tried to cover it up. If it had been Adonia there he wouldn't have minded so much, it had happened in her presence before. He racked his brains for words, what could he say in a moment like this? He stammered a bit and backed away more, turning his body slightly, trying to hide his boner.

The distinctive sound of shattering glass snapped him out of his loss of words. He looked to see what had made the noise, realizing that Jace had thrown an empty alcohol bottle at a tree. His headache was forgotten at this point, too much was going on right now for that to be bothering him. He stammered and sputtered, trying again to find words, "We didn't.... Did we.... Whaaa?" He searched his memory, trying to think of what had happened last night. "We didn't... Uggh." A groan escaped his lips and he put his hand over his face. Could they have? It was impossible, even if he was completely wasted Ookami would never have done that to Adonia. He shook his head, rubbing his temples. Did Jace know what had happened? Probably not, considering the scream that had echoed from her lips earlier.

<style type="text/css">
.ookaminess b {font-weight:bold; color:#7fa5d6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1b314e; }
.ookaminess {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#5d6d82; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/21myr88.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0f212b; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#08346c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
lol freak out XD

She couldn't even look at him, she just couldn't. how how how? how had this happened. They were friends surely the presence of alcohol hadn't changed that, distorted it beyond all reason, perverted it and made it vile. anger rose again, with herself, with him, and surprisingly with Jefferson for he was the reason they had been separated and had the excuse of him returning to celebrate like they had done. She bared her teeth at some invisible foe before finally turning to face him only to find he was trying to hide a rather embarrassing affliction of men.

She turned away again and instead sat with her back to him until he had gotten himself sorted, his stammering was grating and the woman heard him groan in frustration,

"I don't know, I feel like it but i'm not sure. Aghh! How has this happened." She grabbed at her floppy tan tipped ears and pulled them in despair. she wanted to blame him, place all of it onto his shoulders and absolve herself of any wrongdoing but it was impossible to do, it took two to tango after all and Jace held no traces of being forced into the precieved sexual acts. She whimpered pathetically.
[html]
i am sooooo uber duber sorry jaceypooooo !

Ookami felt his whole body become hot from embarresment. It seemed like forever until his 'situation' was back to normal. He still felt awkward and didn't really want to turn around and face Jace but he knew that he had to. He took a small breath and turned, listning to what she had to say. "I do too, but hey... We're best friends! I don't think even being hammered would make us do something like that... So I say we didn't do it... because, well ya know. We both have mates, and we both love them too much to do that to them.." His voice was slow and dragged out, like he was trying to convince himself of his words too. And he was. He wasn't sure if they did or not, but he wanted to believe that they didn't. Adonia would be just crushed if they had. He took a deep breath, "I say we should just forget about this.." His voice was low, and kind of distracted. He was thinking about last night, or at least trying to. However he couldn't remember what happened, no matter how hard he thought about it.

Ookami let out another groan of frustration, his memory usually wasn't bad. To be honest he had a wonderful memory. He could learn things very quickly and remember them for usually a very long time, only having to brush up on them every once in a while. This was very unusal for him, he must have consumed a lot of alcohal. At that thought he remembered his raging headache and he took his forhead in his hands. "I- I need some rest..."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]