[M] screaming underneath
[html]

Word Count :: ew. My muse died. I apologize.

His crutch was coming along nicely. He had smoothed out the corners and fashioned a soft arch that fit his side perfectly. Loviere had decided to take it on a test run, or walk, rather. His left leg still carried much of his weight, but the crutch aided greatly in his balance. The young man walked further into Halifax, golden eyes alert and curious. Exploring had become a hobby of his since joining the pack. Loviere enjoyed getting away from everything, setting out on his own.

Octavian was nearby, Loviere could hear the chatter of the talkative raccoon. The wolf could make out only a few words of the little creature, but from what he heard, his friend was enjoying himself. Loviere approached an old, rundown building, running his hand along its wall as he drew close enough. There were so many curious ruins in this area. The young man could hardly conceal his curiousity. There was something wonderful about having the ability to wander about at his leisure and still belong to a pack, a family. He crouched down, holding the crutch before him to stabilize his movements. A creamy-furred hand gently touched the remnants of a window - shattered glass covered in dust.

Loviere and Octavian both were completely astounded by the amount of human creations that they had already found in the ruin of Halifax. For a good half hour, the man had been amused by his raccoon friend running around with an old scarf. Loviere himself had never been much of a fan of clothing. His parents had discouraged his dabbling in anything human. And he had never found much of a purpose in clothing, perhaps besides self-expression. Loviere expressed himself plenty with his woodwork.

table by me; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.lightninglov { background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/359mi6h.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:383px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:356px 0px 10px 0px; color:#89ceef; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.lightninglov b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.lightninglov p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.lightninglov p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.lightninglov .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

He's basically slashed himself up on the leg, back and wrist. you may wanna stick an M tag on this since he may get verbal.

It had been an insane idea. The wrist one more so. It hadn't hurt though, no, he had been too high on imaginary visions for that. He was far from realising it was a dream, just that. The lacerations had hurt like a bitch, the first few had prompted him too lay off the large slices and layer them up with small ones. But he had gone the whole hog with the lacerations on his leg and back. The blood was minimal on this one, but still it had leaked a sufficient amount. He had left his leg wound bare, but he had at least had the sense to tightly bandage the wounds on his wrist. Both were cross shaped, products of his insane slashing.

He was at the door of his home, the bright yellow metal grates were securely locked with the padlock and Chishio was scrambling to steady his hand to unlock the metal chunk. In hindsight perhaps slashing his strong arm wasn't a good idea. No, they told me to do it... he thought, a growl rumbling through his throat. He gave up totally, letting the key drop to the floor. There was no point, his right hand was even worse to use and it hadn't even been touched by the large glass sharp. He swore again, louder, letting it echo down the street.

<style>
.japchi .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.japchi p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.japchi b {color:#e9e31b; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.japchi {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... led-10.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c9822; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:50px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 000 ooc.

The handful of dirt and old glass he had picked up was dropped instantly when he heard the curse. He had assumed that he was alone in this area, but clearly had been mistaken. Waving Octavian off sharply, Loviere made his way down the street, eyes scanning the area for the source of the noise. As he made his way, he spotted the stranger. He seemed to be trying to unlock the gate, and failing to do so. Loviere came closer and the smell of blood hit his brain like a brick wall. He grabbed the crutch at its base and picked up his pace, going as fast as he could with his leg.

"What happened? Here, let me help." Loviere had never seen so much blood in his life. The man was covered in scars and Loviere did not wish to see what lay underneath the bandages. The sight of the blood tugged at his stomach, threatening to sicken him, but he extended his hand to the stranger anyways. "Are there medical supplies inside?"

He stooped down quickly, picking up the fallen key. He stood and blinked stupidly, still staring at the wounds of the man. What type of creature had done this to him? Another man? Loviere looked worriedly at the stranger's eyes, waiting for his response or for any sign that he would allow Loviere to help him.

<style>
.lightninglov { background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/359mi6h.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:383px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:356px 0px 10px 0px; color:#89ceef; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.lightninglov p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.lightninglov .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 000 There is some supplies in the sop, chi just doesn't know.

Another male approached, he spoke hurridly. Clearly shocked and most probably appauled by the state Chishio was in. As he slid down to the ground, a hearty laugh swalloed up the angst. He heard glimpses of what the kindly gentleman was saying but he understood the bulk of the fade in-fade out speech. 'What happened?' Chishio's heartly laughter continued, 'I. Happened'. He was deranged in this state, he would have laughed at himself, not at his patheticness, but simply because it would entertain him to see suffering and pain.

'How should I fuckin' know!' he hissed sourly. It may have been his house but he hadn't looking for any supplies since to be fiar he was exceedingly lazy. The cloth around his wrist was torn bed sheet and was barely clean. Chishio unwrapped the bed sheet cloth and held it up to the male, 'I was instructed' he said proudly, before letting his head loll back and giving out the bone chilling cackle synonymous with a madman. Little did he know he was simply dreaming, and the simple dream and caused his current state. Still he assumed 'his' gods would protect him for him sacrifice. And even now he assumed that this stranger was sent by the gods.

table by cactus code by the Mentors!

<style>
.chitab11 { background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/op7cdk.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:338px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:425px 0px 10px 0px; color:#a7a7a7; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.chitab11 b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.chitab11 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.chitab11 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.chitab11 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 000 ooc. dead muse. I'm sorry. DX

Loviere shoved the key into the lock and twisted it. When he heard it click he looked back at the mess of the creature. Did he mean to say he had done this to himself? Loviere wrinkled his nose, slightly disturbed. Wounds hurt enough when they were inflicted by someone else. But to do this to yourself... He had never heard of such a thing. His eyes narrowed at the beast and he wondered if he should help him at all. But then, perhaps there was some explanation for this. Loviere was curious.

"You done this to yourself? You crazy, fellow?" He blinked, eyes drifting from the door of the house to the wounded man and back again. He was half tempted to run, leave this disgusting sight behind, but pity struck him somewhere in the pit of his heart. Pity for this wretch, pity that he seemed so out of it. "Instructed by whom, if I may ask? ...Never mind, I don't want to know. You wait here, I'll go inside."

He waited for an answer before he would go in, wondering if perhaps the wolf might not like him doing into what seemed to be his house.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 000 the place is likely to be a mess since it's a hardware store and chi doesn't give a rats ass how it looks, speaking of ats it's infested too XD. sorry this is short, my muse right now s dead

'Yessss...' he hissed manically, the theatrical sound merging later with his demonic laughter. He scrambled to his knees, standing, well more leaning against the open yellow grate door. He hobbled in behind Loviere, before bushing past him. 'Shut the grates' he order sharply. It wasn't safe to have the grates open in midday. Or ever really. He fell into the chair, the process making the flimsy plastic thing groan. Chishio's laughing continued, 'He did' he explained pointing towards the ceiling.

There were several bangs from upstairs, but it took a while before the sound got any closer. From the twisted stair case came a small grey and red mottled pup. 'Masta!' It yelped, dashing closer. 'Fuck off Scullion!' he hissed, picking up a wrench and throwing it at the pup. Scuillion wriggled backwards under a shelf, 'You want anything, you ask that' Chishio explained, his good arm gesturing towards the silent pup. He had been given a harsh enough treatment so that he ceased his whining and his silent cowering was, well, silent.

table by cactus code by the Mentors!

<style>
.chitab11 { background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/op7cdk.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:338px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:425px 0px 10px 0px; color:#a7a7a7; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.chitab11 b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.chitab11 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.chitab11 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.chitab11 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Loviere stared at the man, stricken with mixed feelings of disgust and sorrow. He wondered what exactly had caused this creature to behave like this, but felt the question was better left unanswered. He shut the grates and followed the man into the building. He took a quick look around the room. The entire place was a mess. The scent of dirt and rat feces hung around him like a blanket. The smell was so thick that he thought he might be able to cut through it with a hand. Loviere struggled to push away the feeling of claustrophobia that set in as he looked about for anything that he might be able to use to help the wretched creature.

Loviere felt the long white hairs on his back stand on end when the stranger threw the wrench at the pup. He wondered if this was the man's son as his darkest memories flooded back into the front of his mind. His father, the rise and fall of his hand against Loviere's - no, back then it was Louverture's - body. Abuse was something the young man could not stand, but he would deal with that later. Now, he felt the need to help this broken man.

"Who, exactly, is this he? And why would you listen to someone who wanted you to hurt yourself? ...You... Scullion? Help me find bandage, cloths, anything to fix him up. Water. Even salt, if you have any of that." His voice was scared and rushed as he picked through the things in the house. "And, by the way... I would appreciate you refraining from throwing wrenches at creatures at the moment, sir."

<style>
.lightninglovte { background-color:#000000; width:383px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; color:#89ceef; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.lightninglovte b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.lightninglovte p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.lightninglovte p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.lightninglovte .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

The young child rushed off as he was given his orders. He had learnt not to argue and if his master had told the stranger to order Scullion about then the greyish child would have no qualms about doing so. He was a slave and such things had been beat into him when he was even younger than he stood now. He had learnt the hard way and his pack's effort had paid off.

'I don't fucking know' he snapped, reclining back into his chair. But his attitude changed as Loviere spoke again, 'Haha' he laughed, 'I like your style, 'creatures'. He shook his head in amazement, ending his chuckling in a deep sigh as Scullion darted in. 'Got wata n' salk!' He bellowed, carefully scrambling over with a bucket in his mouth. God knows how he carried it as the bucket was nearly his size.

Chishio's hand felt for the wrench beside him, but abstained from actually propelling it towards the pup. 'Bout fuckin' time' he hissed instead. He was in immense pain though he showed very little signs of discomfort as his stream of abuse at the small pup was very regular, as was his disdain to many others.

<style>
.japchi .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.japchi p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.japchi b {color:#e9e31b; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.japchi {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... led-10.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c9822; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:50px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]