I'm signing out again and again and again
[html]

---

[Image: spacer.jpg]

She had her plans ready. The female threw a last glance behind to look at the house she had called home, before she took off. She headed deeper into the territory, towards the outskirts of the little city Dahlia had consumed as they had figured out where the pack borders were. Mew was probably somewhere in the city, but the milky white female was not on her way to visit her, but her stillborn grandchildren. She had yet to show Mew the location, but she would come back to do so if she survived.

She found the hearshaped rock, and noted with slight happiness that the seeds she had scattered around had begun to grow. Within a few weeks, their grave would be beautiful, A heart surrounded by flowers. They would have been loved, but faith had not wanted it to turn out like that, and had stolen them from her daughter. She did not want to talk with anyone. What was the ivory lady supposed to say? She would take off once again. She was not ever sure if she would survive the week, but she knew she was going to do the right thing.

They would forget her, and this time she would not return, because it would be over for good. For both of them. That was the way the cookie crumbled.

[/html]
[html]

She'd easily found her mother's scent as she was traveling back to her house, and decided to change her path and find her instead of going home. For some time now she had wanted to speak to her, but she did not know how to, and not what to say. But she needed to know where her children lay, and she needed to explain, or attempt to understand. Coming here had been a mistake, she had originally thought. But now, she did not know. Recently, she had started to contemplate whether it was fate that had taken her children away, whether she was meant to patch up her first family before she got to have her own. It did not console her, but it gave her a goal. A goal besides revenge. Even though the fire of hate most of the time consumed her thoughts, she had not lost the ability to feel affection. It was high time she took this matter into her hands, and showed it to the female that had given her life.

With her back to the buildings of the city she spotted a white figure, and her own white paws that were so alike hers carried the femme over to her. Once she stood next to her, she spotted what was lying on the ground in front of her, and her heart skipped a little beat. Not looking at it again, not daring, she turned her head in the direction of Colibri and gently poked her side with her nose, unsure of what she was to do. Words left her mouth before she could stop them, voice gentle and barely audible. I've been looking for you, mother.

[/html]
[html]

---

Her own blood had come oh so silently over to her and poked her side with a cold and black snout. The older female was not sure if it was disappointment or glee she felt. Mew had come freely, and just moments before Colibri was about to leave Dahlia for quite a while, maybe even for good. She turned towards the younger and green-eyed version of herself, and gave her a quick but loving nuzzle aimed at the other female's neck. Quite like the younger female, the five year old was unsure what to do. There was still something awkward between them. They had avoided talking about the incident, and Colibri had seen her youngest daughter's eyes flash across the stone, and the green eyed lady already knew who was resting six feet under.

I should have shown you their resting place earlier. She turned away and looked down at the grave once again. She hated the silence, hated the awkward silence between them. It was wrong, but she could not undo it, because she had failed Mew so many times in the past when she had been needed. Her gray gaze could not rest, and searched out Mew. The little female looked better than last time Colibri had seen her. Haku did not stay away from those he wanted to spend his time with, and therefore she had avoided the city more often as she knew he too paid her visits. What's up, darling?

[/html]
[html]

The nudge was returned, and Mew felt uplifted by it; something had changed between them, and for the better. So the horrors that she had lived through had not been in vain. Colibri looked at the little grave before turning her eyes back to her own greens, but Mew did not turn away. Perhaps she should have told her about the grave before, perhaps not. Mew had needed time, and Colibri had given her that, and she was thankful for it. She too, however, felt the awkwardness between them, the silence, and she was here to attempt to remove it indefinitely. She had been given a second chance to fix her family, and this time she would not fuck it up. It was up to her to change it, and that was exactly what she intended to do. A vague memory of her scent and warm fur played on her mind, and she wanted it back.

She had thought this through, although situations never ended up to be like she imagined they would. She knew what she needed to say, though, and after what had happened it was not hard for her. Initially, upon her return, she had held grudges. Colibri had abandoned her when she had needed her the most, as a child, and left her to loneliness, no family, no friends. And she had lived like that until she returned here, always moving, never attaching herself to anyone. But then, once her life changed dramatically, she had come to her aid, and done what she could. She was alive because of the older female, twice now, and conscience did not allow Mew to hold her grudges anymore. I want to apologize for the way I have behaved, and to thank you, twice now, for my life.

[/html]
[html]

---

Soft words reached white ears, and they flickered, wanting to hug her skull. There would never be any fairytale ending for her, and with Mew present and offering her one, she had a hard time keeping up her masks. How could they part when they seemed to finally find back to each other again? Again, the flaw lied within Colibri. It always seemed to do. Although no one was perfect, Colibri was the one ruining the family over and over. She wanted to apologize. While Mew finally looked her into the eye, the mother could not. Her gaze dropped down to the ivory paws that were so similar to her own. She could not hide a small frown from making itself visible on her mouth.

Do not apologize, please, you have every right to. Not had, but have. Still, somehow, she had to try to justify her actions somewhat, let Mew know she would not simply run away from her problems as earlier. Truth be told, if she actually managed pulling this plan of hers through, she doubted she would be able to look the pack into the eye. He had too many connections by now. The beast was good with what he did. I'd do anything for you, you are my daughter, no matter what. I have always failed you, but it has never been my intention. Never.

[/html]
[html]

Curious of what was going around in her mother's head, Mew cocked her head as she continued to look at her. Their eyes did not meet, Colibri was avoiding it. Something was on her mind, but the younger femme would not challenge it. It would come in due time, it was all part of a process, and it might move slowly or rapidly, but it never happened all at the same time. In time Mew hoped that they would learn to know each other, and that she would trust her daughter like Mew now trusted her. She disagreed though, she did not have every right to hold grudges. She had been given life, which she had spent walking around sulking for the minor problems that she faced. She had been weak, and disrespectful, but she was different now. She also now knew what it felt like to fail someone. She had failed her children, and her incautious actions had caused their death. She would never stop hating herself for that.

Yes, she had failed her. But Mew forgave her, and she needed to tell Colibri that. That's what this was all about. Perhaps Colibri would not forgive herself, but that was another matter. The younger femme had noticed how her mother had been quiet, absent, lately. She had stuck around for a while after the incident, but then her presence had slowly trickled away, around the time of Haku's return. Perhaps the two had a similar problem, and did not wish to confront it, like the two females had. There could be many reasons. Mew did not ask questions now, and she would not do so in the future; what was between them was between them. Her mother was a stranger to her, and she wished she was not. About time to do something about it. That's in the past now. You didn't fail me this time, Hanna told me what you did.

[/html]
[html]

kort og rart, meg vera tløttle

Colibri had not really done anything when Mew had trashed about on the floor, stained red and attempting to give birth to her already dead children. It had been horrible, but she had done very little but to scream out for the herbalist and donate blood while in shock. It had been no other option to pick, because Mew was her own flesh and blood, and no matter what ever would happen, she would mean the world to the white mother. Haku still held a spot in her heart, but the Haku she knew was dead, and the one she saw through his eyes was a monster she refused to see as the son that she had once given birth to.

A sad smile was given to the three year old female in front of her. I have something to tell you,. Her smile faded like the last leaf on the dying tree before winter. I will leaving for a while, Mew. She was failing her lovely daughter once again. No, this time things would be better. I wont leave you though, I will not disappear again. Hopefully..

[/html]
[html]

Though her mother had seemed happy, or at least pleased, at Mew for what she was doing, it quickly faded. And her own enthusiasm quivered as she listened to the ivory femme's words. Going away? Leaving the pack, then. Perhaps it was too much, having two children around, with poor communication between them all. If her mother needed a change, she was free to go, after all, they were both adults now, right? The younger female could take care of herself, now, and it would not be abandonment as it was when she was little. Mew hoped she would not travel too far, and not too close to the inferni border.. though she didn't believe Colibri to be stupid enough for that. If she stuck around semi-close, they could at least meet, hopefully.

Where will you go? She looked at her mother, who was a stranger to her. She didn't know what made her wheels go around, she didn't know who or how she was, and thus she could not even begin to guess her reasons for leaving. She would only hope that in time, the truth would be trusted for her to know, and until then she would be patient. She had realized that one could not only rely on one person to keep any kind of relation good or alive, the responsibility was on the shoulders of both of them. Her face touched her mother's fur again as she attempted to hug her, and she said what was on her mind. I hope we can still meet.

[/html]
[html]

I r teh suck.

She just did not belong there. She could not give any concrete reasons, but she could not take it. Things were out of her grasps, both with family and pack matters. Family because it was broken, her son was gone, and the pack because she was not the female she once had been, so she could not handle the pressure any longer. Too soft, too weak. She simply shook her head slowly as her daughter asked where she would go. She did not know, to hell perhaps. She did not believe she would be able to take a younger and stronger male down, but he could easily take her. If she actually got away, she would probably not return. It made her brain buzz with thoughts that could not be muted.

The warmth from Mew’s muzzle created a gentle pressure behind the mother’s eyes, but no tears was to be shed today. Colibri knew better. The gray eyed female wished she had not left in the past. She wished she had known her children. Family ties were supposed to be strong, but what currently kept them together was just the blood, but not anything emotional. They were strangers, all of them. How the relationship between Haku and Mew was, she did not know, but she hoped he would stay away. Or even better, that he would die within the next days. The soon to be ex-alphess nuzzled her daughter’s neck softly.

I will probably live alone somewhere in these lands for a while. That was what she was, a loner. Heart and soul and body. We can still meet, I will be around. I promise She halfway withdrew from the younger woman and gave her child a sad smile. Be careful with your brother, Mew. He has changed since you were children. Her voice was careful, as she did not know how close Mew was to her brother. All she knew was that Haku had been trespassing for a while to visit his sibling.

[/html]
[html]

She had looked beaten the times Mew had seen her, and as she spoke of leaving, of living alone, Mew again got that feeling. She'd used to think that nobody knew what it was like to be alone but her. Her and "other" orphans, yet she had never been a true orphan. There were vague memories of white warm fur engulfing her, and the smell of her mother. Now, she looked more beaten than ever, as if the responsibility of the world's wellbeing was on her mind, dragging her down. Forcing her into solitude. Mew wished she would share it with her, because now that she was done acting like a spoilt brat, or a disobedient teenager, she really did want to get to know her mother. But perhaps she sensed that, and perhaps this was too private, or too complicated, to share. It wasn't the time, but hopefully she unerstood that there was will to understand in her daughter's heart now. Instead of distrust and grudge.

Her touch was returned, and Mew studied the silver irises staring sadly at her. She was relieved to hear the reply, but still she worried. She worried about Inferni, and how easy it was to see that Colibri was her mother. They were so alike, the pelt was the same, and the build almost. From a distance they could perhaps be mistaken for each other. It meant that - if Inferni had learnt of what had initially set Haku off - she would be more unsafe than the rest of them. Should they learn the truth about it, which was not hard to figure out if they spoke to Asphyxia - which they unlikely hadn't - Colibri would be in danger for something she had nothing to do with. Not that she was defenseless or anything like that, but Mew was worried nonetheless. Hell, she was even worried about Haku, even though she knew very well that he was perfectly able to take care of himself. She was just like that, probably.

The femme didn't say anything to comment on her mother's words, and didn't intend to do so either, until her brother was mentioned. She didn't directly say that Haku was dangerous, words others had found so easy to speak, but she implied it. She hinted at there being sides of him she should watch out for, and having heard so much about him lately, she knew what it meant. So many people meant that he was in the wrong, and she'd noticed nothing herself. Was her affection for him blinding her? Or perhaps he kept his face too well for her. Perhaps everyone else were wrong, but it was unlikely. Her mother wouldn't serve her a lie once the two finally spoke openly? Surely not. Every time her brother was mentioned, this would be mentioned. The possibility of him being a threat to her. She did not know what to believe, but she knew that she would take it seriously. Friendly cautiousness couldn't hurt, especially when he didn't notice it anyways. It was about watching how she spoke of him to others, it was about hiding her worry of this apparant darker side of him. She looked to her mother with a calm gaze, trying to ensure that she knew her daughter had understood the meaning of her words. The smallest of smiles was playing on her lips, but the young female wasn't exactly happy. It was just there to make sure she was understood. I've heard of that. Don't worry, I've got my eyes on him.

[/html]
eg sucke, kan me bare stenga denne? =) eller.. tadaa. og me e ferdi

[html]
Good. There was nothing more to say. None of the children were small any longer, and she had realized it was foolish to attempt to take care and watch them, then fail almost instantly after. She was tired of it. Soon it would only be Mew left. Haku would be no threat once the knife did its work. If she just could have put her heart properly on the mission too, but that was way too much to ask. See you soon then, darling. Turn, walk, poof, gone. This was Colibri leaving them behind once more. There seemed to always be room for one more failure in her life. One more could not really harm much.[/html]