Ain't No Sunshine
[html]
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5369/jazpertable2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC:300+

The scent filled the manor, a familiar and warm smell that the almost four-year-old male had not smelt in many years. It was eerie to think that she was back, that she had been for a good week or more. Sitting in his room he dreaded the moment she would come knocking, as he was sure she had already. It was strange hiding from your own mother but the mere thought of the snowy white lady caused Jazper to digress. She had no right to come home after all this time. Where had she been when he became mated with Ghita? When his first litter was born? Or his second? Where had she been through his entire adulthood? Yet here she was living in the manor after almost three years. He was angry with her but could not find it in his heart to confront the lady he had loved so dearly because she was his mother regardless of her absence.

It was that guilt that drove him to stand, to leave his room, sniff the air and follow the trail. It was time, he supposed. He had almost lost his daughter and now more than ever he needed a mother to guide him. For many days now he had been thinking about the war, how he could have stopped it. It would be impossible to stop a war by yourself unless you had an army behind you. Crimson Dreams was numbers and each wolf had their own skill but there were so few fighters here. Tomorrow he would head out to find Anann and ask her help but for tonight he was determine to inform his mother of all that she had missed in his life.

Would she even recognize him? He had grown so large, matured and gained many scars in her absence. Perhaps the most noticeable difference was the large scars which lay across is chest, visible with his open shirt. He certainly wasn’t the shy young man he had once been. Now he was Jazper Rhiannon-Knight father, warrior, and lover. White pelt catching his yellow eyes the Knight stopped. “Mom.”

[/html]
((You didn't specify where in the manor they were, so she's in her room. *hugs* WC:337))

The former leader shelved the book on bows slowly, her eyes scanning her room. She'd found a nice little room almost exactly next to Soran's room, in between Soran and the workshop. It had shelves for her books and the journal she was starting again. The window was large enough she didn't feel closed in. She already had lavender drying in her closet, tied in a bunch and hanging upside down. She used it for many things, but mostly she just liked the smell of it. Yes, it reminded her of Chaos in an almost unpleasant way, but it was her favorite scent still. She brushed her fingers over a well loved volume of poetry, lost in thought. Just down the hall was the love of her life, and she still hesitated to ask Soran to be her mate again. She wanted to give the woman time, she had the feeling that her dark angel needed to make up her mind about something, though she didn't know what it was.

A deep voice caught her attention, and she turned. The dark male standing in the open door was almost a stranger and she caught herself staring. The word he spoke registered, and a slow smile spread across her scarred face. She stepped toward him, laughing softly. "Jaz. You've grown up so much..." She had to look up at him, and it made her laugh again, as happy as she had been when she saw Tal at the border. Her tail wagged as she held out her arms, unaware of his unhappiness with her. "Come give your mother a hug, dear. I haven't seen you in so long, how have you been? How did you get the scars?"

She grinned widely at her oldest son. "Your brother Tal was here the other day. He has a mate, and he's the medic of the pack he's in, Cercatori D'Arte. And I hear you've made me a grandmother as well?" She giggled, a sound that made her sound years younger.
[html]
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5369/jazpertable2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Wasn't sure Where Deuce was staying at this point of time so I left it open for you last post Wink

WC:300+

The seconds ticked as the white face stared at his dark featured. He knew it, he just knew she wouldn’t recognize him. Hell how could she after disappearing the past few years. Still, a sudden sadness struck the warriors heart. He had been adopted into a family and the woman he called mother didn’t even recognize him. In a few paces she was right before him, staring up with those blue and yellow eyes that seemed to taunt him. Those bi-colored eyes stared, the eyes that Tal had inherited and clearly marked the Rhiannon line. Although Jazper still introduced himself with the surname he knew that the fair fur and different hued eyes would never stretch into his pups genes.

The motherly order reached his ears and the coal wolf almost refused. No, she couldn’t just waltz back into his life. It had hurt when she left, hurt that she didn’t tell him where she had gone, and now she thought she could just demand a hug and get one? Regardless off his feelings the son responded to order, much like a young pup would, closing the distance between their bodies.

It was a warm hug; one that you really wouldn’t want to let go of. It was within that hug that his grudge disappeared and his tail began to dance behind him. Taking a quick step back he pulled at his shirt, showing the extent of the scarring. “Savina and a bear were about to go at it and I defended her. The bear looked worse than me when I blacked out but we’re both alive. Turns out the bear’s a little nuts in the head, thinks wolves are friends.”

The next question was the one he had been waiting on. His beautiful children. Nodding happily he indulged her with facts, “Two litters with Ghita, Savina’s sister. The eldest Aro Marino and Sophia Knight. Both of them are a little scarce around here, old enough to travel around. Then there’s Tony Marino, Lorenzo Knight, and Fia Marino-Knight. You’ll run across them for sure.” Chuckling he added as a side thought, “Just look for the largest boys around and those would be my sons.” The three boys had all grown over 7”, even the younger two who still had some growing left to do.

[/html]